Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Holidays
 Please say a prayer this Memorial Day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Holidays: Previous Topic Please say a prayer this Memorial Day Next Topic  

Patsy
True Blue Farmgirl

592 Posts

Illinois
USA
592 Posts

Posted - May 27 2007 :  12:36:45 PM  Show Profile
Please say a prayer for our troops. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the present administration, these brave men and women are putting themselves in harm's way to serve their country.

I was at the cemetery this week and all the flags on the veteran's graves was quite touching. If you know of a veteran that is still with us, give him or her a big hug and tell them how much you appreciate them.

May God bless those who love the soil,

Patsy

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 27 2007 :  3:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I am going to call my two favorite vets! My grandfather is a WW2 Flying Ace. And my dad served in the Army National Guard during Vietnam.

I am so thankful to live in the country and have the opportunties I have. I so appreciate those who have and do work to preserve that for the rest of us.

Alee
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  2:29:03 PM  Show Profile
My husband and I said a prayer for all the troops (past and present) this morning. We owe it all to them, regardless of how we all feel about war. Freedom comes at a mighty price.
Go to Top of Page

MariaAZ
True Blue Farmgirl

203 Posts

Phoenix AZ
203 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  5:13:57 PM  Show Profile
I put out the flag first thing this morning. My father served in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam. Since Dad passed away a few months ago, Memorial Day this year has a special poignancy for my family.

Visit my blog at www.craftyfool.net
Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic Please say a prayer this Memorial Day Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page