Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 For Those who have Dairy animals- New Update!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic For Those who have Dairy animals- New Update! Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2007 :  5:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I do have access to the pint sized ones, but no gallon sized. I don't think this dairy ever stocked that size to hard to lug around I think.

Talitha- Did you ever get your bottles?

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  12:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
No Alee...not yet...but I have not been to the Post office for a couple of days now so I will check Wednesday or Thursday(for me that is). And I still would like the small ones and maybe two crates...I know shipping will be high for me since I need it to be USPS..but that is ok...just let me know...and if I am quiet please drop me an e-mail because I am in the middle of some crazy classes right now! Thank you ever so much again!!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic For Those who have Dairy animals- New Update! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page