Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 16 yds cowboy fabric for trade or sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic 16 yds cowboy fabric for trade or sale Next Topic  

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - May 11 2007 :  10:05:34 PM  Show Profile
I have about 16 yds, 36" wide of this lightweight flannel fabric and really no use for it. It is white background with cowboys on fences, in wagons, riding a bronco, brands and such in browns, green and a little red. Not the best quality fabric, but would be fine for decorating where it won't be washed often. Anyone interested? I don't remember what I paid for it, surely not a lot and will be a good deal for who ever can use it. It will go in the yard sale stack unless someone here wants it. a few bucks and postage or a trade and it can live at your house and make some little buckaroos happy. Sorry I can't take a photo, computer is down and this laptop not hooked up to the printer.
Ronna.

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  11:31:37 AM  Show Profile
Hey Ronna,
when you said it was light weight, would it be suitable for cafe' curtains in a trailer? I can always line it for extra strength.
I think I would be interested, let me know & how much you would like for it.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  11:59:16 AM  Show Profile
Yipppeee! I was thinking no one wanted it. I replied to Grace and hopefully it will go live with her. I'd rather lose money on it than have someone want it for a dollar at a yard sale.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  4:42:40 PM  Show Profile
yippee ki yea!,,, I can hardly wait to have fun creating that perfect something with the cute cowboy motif fabric....
Ronna,
I will e-mail ya with my address.....
Hi Ho Silver away.........

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic 16 yds cowboy fabric for trade or sale Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page