Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Do you keep a pic of your inspiration....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you keep a pic of your inspiration.... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  8:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
around the house? For example, I have a picture of Katharine Hepburn on my fridge. She has been my favorite actress and all around "idol" since I was very young. She lived her life her way and her pic reminds me to do that everyday. I also hang pictures of things like a farm, animals, my college, words of inspiration, etc...for inspiration and to keep me on the right path and in the right direction when I get down. Do you all have anything like this around the house?? I am thinking of moving mine to over near the desk, since that is where I spend a lot of time. I am also thinking of making an inspirational scrapbook, just for me. Part of my healing is to learn to lift myself up and find that other people are in the same boat.

Cheers,

Heather

"God might have made me born a Yankee, but it's time that I made Texas my home"

Photobugs
True Blue Farmgirl

363 Posts

Pamela
Post Falls Idaho
USA
363 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  10:21:43 PM  Show Profile
I have an inspiration bulletin board up in the hallway near my studio...no room for it in the actual studio. I keep thinking I need to take a photo of it for my blog, but haven't done it yet...maybe tomorrow. It has lots of odds and ends on it. I am putting toether some stuff for one in my office as well. It gives me a great way to use those funny little things that there would otherwise have no home.

Pamela

http://homesteadmercantile.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  11:06:24 PM  Show Profile
My pictures are in my computer.... and I do have an external hard drive back up.

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com
www.Botanical-Bath.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  11:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Heather,
I don't but I think it is a great idea! I have notebooks and journals of things that inspire me to keep on working toward my goals,but no pictures. I am sure that would help! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the great idea!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - May 11 2007 :  09:06:03 AM  Show Profile
We keep our Nativity up year 'round.

Cyndi
Muller's Lane Farm http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - May 11 2007 :  09:15:44 AM  Show Profile
yes, I do. I have Vermont farm pics hanging up for my inspiration & goal to live there. I read in the Secret & other places that kids do this naturally & they almost always get to their goals! It's just another positive "Thing" your putting out there so yes. I do it.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

Naomi Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

1563 Posts

Naomi
Sunshine State
USA
1563 Posts

Posted - May 11 2007 :  10:25:46 AM  Show Profile
I have an article taped on my mirror about two ladies that made it big making and selling clothes from their garage...:D

~Naomi~

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be-Abraham Lincoln
Check out my blog:http://thebellamodiste.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you keep a pic of your inspiration.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page