Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Got my order from Honeybeez!!! thanks Bev!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Got my order from Honeybeez!!! thanks Bev! Next Topic  

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  12:40:42 PM  Show Profile
I had the funnest mail day! There was my order from Bev's new etsy shop!!! She decorated the envelope sooo cute. it was wrapped in honeybee tissue paper,with a cute little card! Like getting a special present!! The apron is perfect! I can see myself wearing it inside and out in the garden . The dish towel is the cutest thing you ever saw too! Thank you again, Bev! Beautiful as always!!!!!!

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  07:20:04 AM  Show Profile
Part2! I got my beautiful necklace in the mail Friday! It's gorgeous! I'm flying to Vegas with all my best high school girlfriends Wednesday for a girl's weekend! I will just be too cute with that necklace! I know they will all want one! Thanks again Bev! P.S- I'll drag my Princess Mater bag on as my carry on- maybe I'll get you some more customers!!!Lots of Hugs! Glad you made it back safe and sound!
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  07:22:28 AM  Show Profile
Part 3- Bev and all you Etsy gals should make up cards- I'm a very gifted schmoozer! I'd pass out your cards all over the place! LOL!(Seriously!)
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  10:09:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
You're the best....but I already told you that a bazillion times!! Snail mail coming your way!

Keep Smiling.....Bev
Check out my shoppe at www.honeybeez.etsy.com
www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  12:34:10 PM  Show Profile
She is awesome isn't she Bev??
i just love her!!!

Both of you!!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Got my order from Honeybeez!!! thanks Bev! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page