Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Sunshine email to you is bouncing back
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Sunshine email to you is bouncing back Next Topic  

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2007 :  12:49:06 PM  Show Profile
It has been a crazy week for me. I realized that I had to get another 30 hours of continuing education before this coming Monday to keep my license current. I also had workers in the house putting bee boarding in the baby's room. The nesting thing has taken over and I am cleaning the baseboard moulding with a tooth brush. I also decided that the outside of the house was not clean enough and needed to be washed down. It is like spring cleaning at my house in over drive.
Hope you liked the balls. The shipping was about $10. Please keep the balls as a gift. The problem I have is that I physically can't make anymore until the first of the year. I counted and I have about 150 left now. You are welcome to some of them but they may not match the ones you have. I can make you as many matching balls as you want in January. The protective clothing is just too heavy to wear while being pregnant and my balance is off from the pregnancy. With a new baby and brestfeeding I just don't see spending much time in a studio before the first of the year. Studio time gets tough to get from October on as people are making holiday gifts.
Every time I go to someones house for dinner or I need a thank you gift I give one of the balls away. My friends son is heading on a mission and he wants 20 to auction off to off set his expenses. I also promised 10 to a local charity as a fundraiser. They just seem to go so fast. It is more of a hobby now than something I do for money. I make an obscene amount of money at my job. I have a hard time charging for the balls I make, I prefer to give them away. I know that sounds odd. That's why I probably never made much money doing my crafts. hope your daughter is feeling better. I send positive thoughts her way daily.
Love,
Laura

You only live once,if you do it right once is enough.

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2007 :  1:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I don't know why my email would be bouncing but I will send you an email back. Take care and don't worry about it this is to be fun and make a little extra money. If the balls sell out what ever you can send is fine and if I have to wait till the new year that is fine as well take care of your health and that of your baby I totally understand about the gift thing I do the same.

take care and much love going your way
sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/

Edited by - sunshine on Apr 29 2007 1:16:29 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Sunshine email to you is bouncing back Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page