Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Wildflower Farmgirls
 Project Discussions
 You’ve been Booed Swap-round robin partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic You’ve been Booed Swap-round robin partners Next Topic
Page: of 2

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

264 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
264 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2024 :  09:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A big shout out to Julie who let me in late on the swap and was a partner to me! I appreciated that so much! Lufes been chaotic so this was a happy spot at the present! This is what I received. I loved everything Julie and you amaze me with all that you have gping on you still sew the cutest pillow and goodie bag! Chocked full of goodies too! A headband. Candy, chocolate blueberries, stickers, bomb, lotion and the napkins! So spooky! Lol! Thank you so much for partnering with me on late notice! Big hugs- dianna

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4172 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4172 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2024 :  11:41:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yes, indeed I have been Booed and spoiled all at once, by Karen. Look at all my Halloween loot. I feel like a kid again, although truth be told I have only been trick or treating once in my life, and that is when I fell in love with Halloween. So Magical and all that goes with it!
I got an awesome Halloween Bag Karen made that was full of all my treats. A Witches hat, and little bags just full of candy, Halloween sticky notes, washi tape, ghost paper plates, cards stickers, tags, pen, a sweet witches tag, pumpkin spice air freshener which will go in my laundry room, napkins, little toys, vampire teeth (I misplaced mine) just so much fun loot for me to enjoy for the rest of the month and longer.
Thank you so much Karen for making my Halloween so special, I really appreciate it all and you.
Again Julie thank you for such a fun swap.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Farmgirl if the Month for:
September 2012, February 2018 and September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains and the Ocean.” Lord Bryon
When I am old I am wearing Purple. I am Old!!

Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2750 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2750 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2024 :  09:00:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wanda, your box of goodies arrived yesterday…it got delayed a little from the bad weather but arrived safe and sound:). Oh, SO many fun things!!! Kitchen towels, which go perfectly in my kitchen, a cute pumpkin pot holder, a cupcake decorating kit, napkins, fray check (cannot live without this stuff!), crème brûlée coffee ( Seriously, my favorite dessert!), candy, snacks,notepads, lip balm , little surprises for the little girls (they say thank you!) and last but not least, the CUTEST fabric basket that you made! I love it! The buttons are adorable! I have it on my end table full of Halloween candy now. Thank you so much!!!!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

891 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
891 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2024 :  11:14:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie I am so glad it arrived safely, and hope you all enjoy the goodies.
Happy Halloween!!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Wanda Sue
Farm Girl #3677
Farmgirl of the Month-August 2022
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1241 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1241 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2024 :  4:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[IMG]http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/2024/10/IMG_0919(1).jpg?v=84388521
My goodness Laura, what a great package you sent. I am in love with this banner. The candy dish was full of yummy goodies to. We love corn chowder and some extra recipe cards are perfect. The soap and candle smell sooo good. I always need buttons for crafting. Those little spool trees are adorable. Perfect to set n my kitchen windowsill and the little bag full of tea bags was perfect. Thank You so much for the fun package.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1241 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1241 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2024 :  4:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by treelady

[IMG]http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/2024/10/IMG_0919(1).jpg?v=84388521
My goodness Laura, what a great package you sent. I am in love with this banner. The candy dish was full of yummy goodies to. We love corn chowder and some extra recipe cards are perfect. The soap and candle smell sooo good. I always need buttons for crafting. Those little spool trees are adorable. Perfect to set n my kitchen windowsill and the little bag full of tea bags was perfect. Thank You so much for the fun package.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

310 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
310 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2024 :  4:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Julie - I am so thankful it arrived - sometimes watching the tracking can be nerve-wracking!

So glad you love the goodies - it was such a fun package to put together for you. Thanks for organizing such a fun swap - BOO to you all!

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl #7286
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Project Discussions: Previous Topic You’ve been Booed Swap-round robin partners Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page