Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 July 2022~ Sweet Summertime
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic July 2022~ Sweet Summertime Next Topic
Page: of 4

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3519 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3519 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2022 :  11:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It sounds like I am not the only one here in the HenHouse totally over summer and looking forward to Fall. Like Judith, however, we have 2 more months before any hopes of a cool breeze arrive. Usually the first past of October is hot and miserable. Any cold fronts that make it down the state of GA, fizzle out at the Fla./Ga state line. But the second half can bring a day or half day here and there that are drier and a bit cooler. If we can get the evenings down to the mid 60s, we can enjoy nice mornings which is a treat. Right now, it is hot and humid 24/7.

Denise, I have no doubt that an air show will me remembered. It is alway very impressive no matter what age you are.

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1268 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1268 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2022 :  11:39:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is Texas we are looking forward to fall. Can't wait for the temps to dip down to the 70's. Have not seen them in a while. Really over summer and looking forward to all the fall swaps and cooler weather.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

1263 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
1263 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2022 :  11:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I miss cold nights cuddled up under wool blankets and quilts.

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
FGOTM 6/21, 6/24
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4738 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4738 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2022 :  12:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At least being in NM is less humidity and temps in the high 60s at night - that helps things cool down a lot. We have also had a little rain, sometimes just a spritz, every night we've been here.

I am so looking forward to fall and cuddling under blankets - my favorite time of the year.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Project Discussions: Previous Topic July 2022~ Sweet Summertime Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page