Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Wildflower Farmgirls
 Project Discussions
 Happy February Wildflowers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Happy February Wildflowers Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4038 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4038 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  06:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Happy February My Sweet Wildflowers! Can you believe February is here already? The best part about February is Spring is right around the corner.

News to share our sweet Darlene will finally get to go home a week from Wednesday. Let’s shower her with love by filling up her mailbox with welcome home mail. Like us Darlene loves mail.

Working on badges has started for some as others, like me is still trying to figure it where to start.

Marilyn l hope you are feeling better and your flu is but a memory.

Do y’all have any special plans for Sweetheart day? My honey will take me to the Hilltop Restaurant which is an older type steak/seafood restaurant high above the Bay where you can see our fabulous McCullough Bridge and bay. We have not eaten there before so we are looking forward to it.

And lastly we still do not have our forever home. The housing market is still crazy, we keep getting outbid and folks are paying cash. Just can’t compete with that. So, we keep looking, keeps us busy and out of trouble!
Have a Beautiful month my sweet Wildflower.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Farmgirl if the Month for:
September 2012, February 2018 and September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains and the Ocean.” Lord Bryon
When I am old I am wearing Purple. I am Old!!

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9454 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9454 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2022 :  09:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are getting an ice/snow storm starting on Wednesday late/ early morning Thursday. With snow on top of ice with 5 to 7 inches predicted. I normally would love this but we were planning to go see a play on Thursday night with some new friends. I guess we will wait and see.

We haven't made it to thoughts of Valentines yet as we have some birthday celebrations to get through. Then valentines and more birthdays before February is over.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

1320 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
1320 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2022 :  6:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What wonderful news for Darlene!!

Isn't the real estate situation just crazy right now!?! We've been trying to find a new farm for years and it's never been this bad before!

Denise - I hope the weather allows you to go to the play. I'm supposed to get a filling in the morning. I don't so much mind that being postponed LOL!

As for Valentine's day - we don't usually do much. This year it just so happens that Select Sires (a company we get bull semen from for artificially inseminating the cows) is having their annual meeting at a nice restaurant on Valentines day. We're going :) Weather permitting of course. The really good part is that the town the meeting is in has an icecream/chocolate shop. It'll be a nice Valentine's day this year LOL!

~Heather
“I would rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world.” — George Washington
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2688 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2688 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  2:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heather.....I. AM. DYING....!!!!! I could not stop laughing about your romantic plans!!! It actually sounds like a perfect evening to me....dinner out and then ice cream, chocolate or both!!! You are so funny!
We don't usually do anything big for Valentine's day. Maybe some kind of heart shaped food, like french toast or biscuits for breakfast. We might go out to lunch. Sometimes I attempt to make a fancy dinner and dessert. I'm thinking this year it will be Brad's favorite chocolate mousse...easy and delicious!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4038 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4038 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2022 :  6:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just love all of you and your post you sure keep me entertained.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Farmgirl if the Month for:
September 2012, February 2018 and September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains and the Ocean.” Lord Bryon
When I am old I am wearing Purple. I am Old!!

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

1320 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
1320 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  08:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, the life of a dairy farmer, huh!?! LOL! I wouldn't trade it for anything.

~Heather
“I would rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world.” — George Washington
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Happy February Wildflowers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page