Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9454 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9454 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2021 :  02:53:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie F,
Thank you for the pretty Thanksgiving ecard! I love Jacquie Lawson cards. She has a wonderful advent calendar every year!

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2021 :  11:09:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night, after an incredibly difficult day (we lost one of our beloved cats), UPS came to the house. The kiddos brought the boxes in, and I told them to put them in my room, as I figured they were Christmas gifts we had ordered, starting to show up. This morning I decided to finally open the boxes and mark the items off the list. I figured after I was done working this morning, perhaps I would even start wrapping gifts. I opened the first two boxes... they were from Joanns.... fabric for Christmas Eve pajamas. I seriously need to get busy on those! I opened up the next one - footy pajamas for my three youngest girls. I opened up the next one - underwear for one of the boys (I'm sure they appreciate me sharing that, hahahaha). And then I opened the last box. Inside was a gift bag, with a white box underneath. I didn't recognize the name on the top of the box, so I pulled it out.... at the same time it pulled out a couple sheets of paper... a note that tore at my heartstrings like no other. Never in my wildest dreams did I even think I was really thought of, missed, or prayed for. I've been in my own little bubble for so long, pouring myself out for 4H and everything my children want to do, as if somehow making up for what I couldn't do for Cassie, and I had lost who I was. I lost my value of myself. I lost my desire to reach out to my dear sisters here at the HenHouse. But you guys never gave up on me. You never stopped caring. Never stopped loving me. Never stopped praying for me. Thank you so very very much for the angel necklace and the absolutely beautiful and touching angel figurine. I am touched beyond words. I cannot promise that I will be on here consistently... but I do promise to try. I promise not to completely shut everyone out. Thank you!!!! Thank you for not giving up on me like I had! Thank you for reaching out to me once again. I love you guys so very much!!!

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Farmgirl of the Month January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4040 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4040 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2021 :  12:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, Shannon we would never, ever give up on you and each other we are sisters and sisters take care of each other. Never forget you are love and you do matter.
We are here for you always.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Farmgirl if the Month for:
September 2012, February 2018 and September 2022
“My altars are My Mountains and the Ocean.” Lord Bryon
When I am old I am wearing Purple. I am Old!!

Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic RAOK thank yous Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page