Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 Thinking of swapping ~ partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Thinking of swapping ~ partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3527 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3527 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2017 :  2:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so glad you enjoyed your goodies, Marlee!! You are very welcome and I hope you enjoy those fuzzy socks this Winter. They are acrylic yarn so you can wash them and then line dry to keep their shape and prevent shrinking.

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1225 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1225 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2017 :  07:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank You Katie for the Thankful package. The recipe sounds very unique. I had never seen a napkin jar, what a clever idea. I will enjoy the cook book, I love Gooseberry cookbooks as well as the tea and candy. Unfortunately the pie plate (at least I think it was) didn't fare to well in the journey, but everything else was fine.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl68
True Blue Farmgirl

152 Posts

Katie
Bangor Pennsylvania
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2017 :  11:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sherry, I know it's late, but a great BIG thank you for your Thanksgiving package. I have to say keeping the treats from my hubby was quite the task. He loves those creme cookies. I hid the Andes candies ;). Everything (including the sweets) was so sweet and I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond. I know you worked hard to get it all together and appreciate every bit. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you for swapping with me!

Katie #7422
Friends are the flowers that bloom in life's garden.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2017 :  11:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It is very late for me. I promise to post a picture of the goodies that Marilyn sent me tomorrow! I love everything - ornaments, tags, tea lights, melting wax cubes, recipes, a lovely Autumn Greetings pumpkin decoration that is displayed now.

I'm not in the Christmas decorating mood, so am so far keeping up Fall!

Thank you Marilyn.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2017 :  2:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a picture of the beautiful package Marilyn sent to me. I a very very late in posting, and I'm sorry I didn't post earlier. I'm still under the weather with my allergies, which may have morphed into a cold. I love everything - beautiful earrings, 2 hand made ornaments out of an old quilt, tea lights, candle melts, homemade gift tags, tea bags which I love, an Autumn Greetings pumpkin, which is on display now, and great recipes that I can't wait to try. Thank you so much, Marilyn.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Thinking of swapping ~ partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page