Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2017 :  06:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's happening at your place?

It is wet and raining here in southern IN. I have the day off work so I slept in a bit and listened to the rain.
Now I am up and at'em, fed the cats and the birds. I got my cup of café and waiting for my little chickadees to come have breakfast on the window ledge. I am also making a list of the Merit Badges I want to do.
Then off to work on creating Spring ATC, April card's, measure and finish off my Sweet Season's package for the post, send flowers to my sister for her Birthday, test out a pattern. When that is all done I shall stitch.
I definitely think it is a roast in the crockpot kinda day, who has time to cook today, lol! It's my day off after all!

Bridge
Farmgirl Sister #7277
Put your lipstick on & be Happy!
http://stitchthrifty.blogspot.com/

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2017 :  07:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you have a super busy day ahead of you!!! I'm doing school with the littles, need to clean some, then I too am hoping to craft... I have a project I want to finish for my Sweet Seasons box so it can go in the mail the next couple days, as well as finish up some things for another surprise box for a sweet lady. I also need to finish up my pendant... and the pincushion for the swap on here needs to be made. I still need to look more closely at the merit badges for the challenge I presented for this month and get busy on them! Oh and figure out which others I have completed everything for, though I still need/want to find my camera cord so I can submit pictures as well!

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Farmgirl of the Month January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2695 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2017 :  08:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bridge, that sounds like my kind of day! I just stuck an elk roast in the oven myself so that I could get some other things done this morning. It's a perfect day here to sit in my sewing room...cold and windy and overcast...but we have to run errands this afternoon instead. I think I'll take along my Beef book with me to read...multi tasking! I vowed that I would have that thing read by the end of the month!!!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2017 :  08:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're doing school. It's almost quitting time. Then we'll have lunch and go to piano lessons. I make pizza every Friday night, all from scratch except for the cheese. Last Friday I didn't have any yeast so I looked up a recipe for pizza crust without yeast. The kids hated it so much so I think I'll do a re-do tonight for them, since I have yeast now. And always laundry, lol... endless laundry. Oh and I'm ordering seeds today! That's exciting!

- Erin - Sister # 3762
Farmgirl of the Month - March 2016
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2017 :  09:40:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just finished up school for the day. Now we are on "a bear hunt." My 3 yo was gifted a stuffed bear for Valentine's Day by a great aunt, that she absolutely adores!!! But sadly she has not seen it since Saturday. I'm hoping and praying it did not fall out of the car when we were in town!!! So we are tearing apart the house in search of this bear!

Debbie - are you guys super windy today? THe wind is whipping around here like crazy! I'm thankful to be indoors!!!

Erin - oh yes... the never ending mountain of laundry! I may end up with three loads today :/

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2695 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  3:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shannon, did you find the bear? YES...we have been crazy windy!!! How far are you from Devil's Tower?

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
January 2020 FGOTM
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

1846 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
1846 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  3:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We did indeed find the bear :) Hubby had searched the car for it, but apparently not well enough, because that is where we thankfully found it!!! The wind blew off part of our chimney as well as some shingles, and knocked down our playset! We are a little less than 1.5 hours from Devils Tower. Why?

~ Shannon, Sister #5349
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2695 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  4:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We traveled through there several years ago on our way home from South Dakota. Rozet sounded really familiar to me...I'm thinking that we went through there. I love that area of Wyoming!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
January 2020 FGOTM
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic To-do'sday Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page