Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Wildflower Farmgirls
 Project Discussions
 Merit Badge Project for January
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Merit Badge Project for January Next Topic
Page: of 2

GinghamGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
899 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2017 :  1:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was worried about that being put in there, but Tevan was quite insistent on it being in there. Glad it didn't cause any problems. :)

Joyce Hein
Sister #6071

April 2016 Farmgirl of the Month
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2695 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2017 :  11:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed the beginning level of farmgirl gratitude and have been working on the next 2 levels. I combined it with working on the the 3 levels of the relaxation badge. I think my favorite part was just enjoying some quiet time....thinking about all of the things I have to be grateful for...even just little things! It gets your day on track. NOW to just apply for my badges! I lay awake at night planning all of my "wording" for my badge appications and then my day gets busy and I don't get to it. My husband and son will be gone for 5 days to the east coast for a farming/business trip so I am hoping that I can get all caught up on those badges that I have done/have had done since last summer!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Merit Badge Project for January Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page