Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirls Southwest
 Project Discussions
 Farmgirls in Arizona - glamping, tea parties . .
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Farmgirls in Arizona - glamping, tea parties . . Next Topic  

ceejay48
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

CJ
Dolores Colorado
USA
541 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  5:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, Farmgirls I have to tell you what a delight it was to see Rali and Pam again when I went to Robin's house in Phoenix last week for our "Backyard Glamper Party & Sleepover". We just glamped up her back patio, our tents in her yard and had some glamping farmgirl fun.

Rali, Pam and Robin did a SPECTACULAR job of providing delectable tea sandwiches, cupcakes, truffles, fresh flowers and decorations for our "TEA at TWO".

Laurie Dimino from Long Island, NY flew out to join us and what a treat it was to meet her and spend some wonderful farmgirl days with her.

Kim Gammel, farmgirl from the central Phoenix area, joined us as well and brought some of the best appetizer cream cheese w/BBQ sauce dip/spread for crackers, totally yummy cheesy hash brown potato casserole and a bottle of wine.

Linda McAllen, farmgirl from Indiana, who was in Phoenix for the month of March joined us on Saturday morning for brunch. She also went on our little trip to Black Canyon City for a thrift shop adventure and to just poke around BCC and Rock Springs. She didn't stay with us for supper at the Rock Springs Cafe as she had to get back to Phoenix to fetch her hubby from the airport.

And since I forgot you have to upload pics into Photobucket first before posting here I'll have to do that later.

But I want to thank everyone for all their work and contribution. Robin opened her home to us and I say THANK YOU TO HER!

Robin's hubby, Jim and stepson, Alex were in and out, joining on a bit of the fun. Alex was our photographer when he was around.

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!!!!

YOU ALL ROCK!
My life has been AWESOMELY ENRICHED because of you and our time.
Hugs to all!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado

living life: www.snippetscja.blogspot.com
"the Purple Thistle": www.ceejay48.etsy.com
from my heart: www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com
from my hands: www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

ceejay48
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

CJ
Dolores Colorado
USA
541 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  5:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OR, Farmgirl Chicks, you can just click on this link and it'll take you to the link and the photos!!! It's easy!
Easier than me doing the Photobucket thing!!!
Thanks!
CJ

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=61436

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado

living life: www.snippetscja.blogspot.com
"the Purple Thistle": www.ceejay48.etsy.com
from my heart: www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com
from my hands: www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Farmgirls in Arizona - glamping, tea parties . . Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page