Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Sharing season Next Topic  

Montrose Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

188 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
188 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  07:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has been one heck of a year and I don't feel like I've been overly involved or remembering much of anything other than diaper changes and feedings so...

let's share a little more about ourselves. The few farmgirls I've met I know I can put name to face (fingers crossed) and know a bit more about them, but there are more that I have not met and because I haven't been too focused I have lots of names on paper but little else. (I know we introduced ourselves in the beginning).

Let's share a fun fact or maybe the most embarrassing moment (or close to if you can't). I'll even start.

With my job I travel...a lot or did. On one trip we had a rental car and I was driving my coworker and I. We had stopped for a break and I always slip the keys into my back pocket. Well, I went to the ladies room, took care of business and reached for the handle to flush. Yes, you got it, I hit the keys and as they were falling, my hand so used to the motion kept going and hit the handle. I stood and watched as the keys swirled and disappeared.

On another note I'll forward a few pictures via email of my darling 14 month old, can you believe it. I'm funny about putting pictures on the web.

Laurie

Best Growing
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Sharing season Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page