Literarytrvlr
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Pam
OH
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2020 :  06:21:58 AM  Show Profile
I’ve been to New England several times, I love it there. But I never made it to Maine.
Go to Top of Page

ChikinsR4dinner
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

D
Walhalla SC
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2020 :  08:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Send ChikinsR4dinner a Yahoo! Message
Terri- My belated apologies once again! I'm back home today and mail art will go out tomorrow~~

In laughter & hope,
~D
Farmgirl Sister #8125
It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever. -Jimmy Carter
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  12:06:32 PM  Show Profile

After a little issue with my apt complex's mailboxes and not checking my mail for a bit... I was touched to find such a thoughtful package from Dianna.

Thank you for your mail art--I adore all of it. The card was beautiful with the dried flowers and your elegant handwriting. I'm excited to try the treats, I've hung the lovely welcoming sign in my living room, and I can always use more magnets! I like that they match the sign so well, those colors are among my favorites. Thanks for your mail art and birthday gift Dianna, I deeply appreciate it!

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  12:11:21 PM  Show Profile

Jill, what a lovely Mail Art, I'm so thrilled. Thank you for your kindness and sending such a lovely package and card for my birthday/mail art, I truly appreciate it. Some of my favorite flowers are lupines, especially when you see giant fields of them--it's magical! I've placed the sweet hanging decorations around my plants and it really livens up the place. <3

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  1:04:55 PM  Show Profile
Glad you liked it.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  2:46:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cydnie, I'm so happy it finally made it to you despite covid and construction! You do so much for MJ, and our mail swap! What a beautiful artistic gift you have so I wanted to do something extra as a thank you from all of us! You are appreciated and special! Thank yuh ou for continuing this swap!! Blessings!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  2:48:10 PM  Show Profile
I love lupines also!! That's so beautiful Jill!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  3:54:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Dianna.
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2020 :  8:52:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi D.
I have received your beautiful mail art it is so worth the wait. I am trying to determine how to best photograph this wonderful work. I think I will be able to capture its' beauty. I hope to get the photo posted this weekend.

Thank you.
Hugs
Terri

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2020 :  04:37:31 AM  Show Profile
pir
The inspiration finally came this morning as I woke to a beautiful sunrise as to how to capture the beauty of your art in a photograph. Thank you so much. It is perfect. I think I will display it in my classroom for my students. The sentiment is something I think they may need reminding of on occasion as well as myself.
Thank you again.
Farmgirl HUGS!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

ChikinsR4dinner
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

D
Walhalla SC
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2020 :  08:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Send ChikinsR4dinner a Yahoo! Message
SO glad you enjoy it Terri!

In laughter & hope,
~D
Farmgirl Sister #8125
It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever. -Jimmy Carter
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2020 :  10:12:52 AM  Show Profile
Have not received any mail art for July yet.
Go to Top of Page

ChikinsR4dinner
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

D
Walhalla SC
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2020 :  08:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Send ChikinsR4dinner a Yahoo! Message
Cydnie!

I just got my mail art (sorry I missed the first round!!!)
How absolutely beautiful. I did not have my glasses on yesterday - did not realize you had used paint chips.... Beautiful AND creative!

I will cherish these (no way will I send the post cards out!) and the bookmark has already found a place to mark
:)

Thank you!!!!

In laughter & hope,
~D
Farmgirl Sister #8125
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2020 :  12:56:26 PM  Show Profile
Ohhh! How truly beautiful and creative!!! Love those!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2020 :  10:01:58 AM  Show Profile
received my mail art from Cydnie today post cards, book mark and a nice note, thank you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic July Mail Art 2020 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page