Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2020 :  5:09:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, my friend! This theme was a hard one for me! Was fun!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2020 :  5:23:12 PM  Show Profile
I definetly went in another direction on mine because I just couldnt feel the vibe. You nailed it tho!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2020 :  11:30:37 AM  Show Profile
Dianna, thank you for posting a pic of your Mail Art!
Jami, what a stunning print--I love pheonix symbolism, it always feels so empowering.

Terri, I'm glad to see the Swap Jami sent you too I feel like it's a lovely reminder that while things in 2020 have been rocky to say the least, we've also got a lot to be grateful for.

I'll be sending my Art out tomorrow as well! Due to a late sign up response I made art for two partners I hope you both like them.

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

ChikinsR4dinner
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

D
Walhalla SC
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2020 :  09:51:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ChikinsR4dinner a Yahoo! Message
to my anonymous partner - I have not forgotten you! I am running a little late as I was called out of state for a family member! I hope to be back home in the next week to 10 days - I've got ot ready to go!!! Apologies apologies apologies!!!

In laughter & hope,
~D
Farmgirl Sister #8125
It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever. -Jimmy Carter
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2020 :  1:30:51 PM  Show Profile
thank yall ! I thought the Phoenix was so appropriate for this crazy year.....we will ALL rise ! we are Farmgirl STRONG ! Hugs to all

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2020 :  1:31:48 PM  Show Profile
are we doing an August Mail Art ! ???

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2020 :  1:35:13 PM  Show Profile
OMG Pamela !
I have no problem what-so-ever that ya went rogue....lol I absolutely LOVE my crocheted rooster potholders ! I actually decorate my kitchen in roosters, pigs, cows ! and the lil case with the dainty florals is so me too. Are ya suuuuuuure ya arent peeping in my house.....hahaha
just perfect. Thanx soooo much !

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Literarytrvlr
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Pam
OH
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2020 :  06:42:40 AM  Show Profile
Jami,
I’m so glad you liked the potholders. I saw your ID had “hen” in it and took a guess that you would like them. I’m glad I guessed right.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2020 :  8:22:00 PM  Show Profile
Cydnie? I went rogue as well. Did you get yours this past week??

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2020 :  04:15:48 AM  Show Profile
In also interested in August 2020 Mail Art.

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2020 :  06:10:08 AM  Show Profile
Pamela,
Great guess. I actually chose my HunnysHen name because I call my husband Hunny and use the WinniePooh spelling. ..Haha. but, I DO love my farm critters !!! I decorate very log cabin...moose,wolf,bear,etc, except kitchen is roosters,cows pigs,etc. Thanx again...I love them
Hugs
Jami

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

MoonPlaceMaddie
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Maria
Flintstone GA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2020 :  7:44:11 PM  Show Profile
I am new here and interested in this Mail Art Group for August 2020. Thanks!

"Take Courage...and Work; for I am with you," says the Lord of Hosts.--Haggai 2:4
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2020 :  8:40:53 PM  Show Profile
HI MARIA!!!! So nice to have you here on MaryJanes!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  12:11:56 PM  Show Profile
Have not received my mail art ,check mail each day.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  2:43:36 PM  Show Profile
Cydnie, you should gave gotten yours 2 weeks ago!! Please let me know?

Jill, I know that mail is running slow but I've no idea how slow! I hope your partner will let you know something soon. It would be an awful shame for this swap to die as its always been my favorite.

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  3:52:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jill, I'm waiting with you, life is crazy these days and our mail here in central oregon is spuratic at best. Seems there are about two days a week our mail doesnt even come these days. Our covid numbers keep increasing, grocery markets are struggling to keep the shelves stocked and there seems to be more frequent public altercations than ever before. I keep reminding myself patience and compassion! Along with safety and awareness!! Hugs to all!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  4:21:58 PM  Show Profile
I live 45 miles from th Canadian boarder in the mountains in Maine in a small town we have grocery stores about 5 miles each way. But 100 miles from home depot or large stores. We have had no problems so far with our mail as yet. It has been hard for paper goods and cleaning supplies. We consider ourselves lucky covid count is down in Maine. That's all any of us can ask for is to stay safe, hands are from washing and tired of masks but if that's what we need to do to stay safe then so be it!

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  4:34:32 PM  Show Profile
Farmsister, our mail here in county Alabama has been so slow. What usually took a week from Afghanistan has now taken over 3 weeks to receive a card. A box was sent to him on the 10th of July. Still no box for him. It's so wacky here with covid they have now, 3 days from the start of school, revamped classes and guidelines for the third time in 4 weeks. Jill, I am INCREDIBLY envious of where you live but in the kindest way! Some day I'd love to get out your way to visit and sight see.
April I pray Vin is well and strong from his wisdom teeth appointment and STILL PLAN on driving to see my son and grand daughter and looking so forward to a pleasant short stay with you all, when its safe!!

I hope you BOTH get your art soon. :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  4:39:34 PM  Show Profile
Diane your welcome any time, Mt.katahdin is in my back yard we live on rt. to Baxter state park.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  4:45:33 PM  Show Profile
You are certainly blessed Jill! Ooooommmmmgeeeee........I'm looking it all up now......awe-inspiring.....beauty.....

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  4:50:35 PM  Show Profile
Jill -- I have a great mail art gal pal who lives in Presque Isle. How close is that to you? She is not a farmsister (yet) but a great gal recently widowed. Maybe I can get you two in contact with each other. We are luchy too here in northern Idaho. We hang out on our little farm and go as little as possible to keep our necessaries stocked. A few cases in the county but so far no major outbreak. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Anyone interested in doing a facemask swap? I am a newbie, but with a little guidance as far as swap rules are concerned, I would be happy to host it if anyone wants to do it.

Dianna -- Just finished your Found Word Art postcard, and I am so tickled with how it turned out. Got the label made and need to finish up one other little enclosure then will get it mailed off . . . tomorrow maybe, Monday for sure.

jean
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  5:53:06 PM  Show Profile
We are 96 miles away from Presque I'm
Sle, we frequent there. My husband loves the drive there all farm land. We also have a 16 acre

Far

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2020 :  5:57:59 PM  Show Profile
sorry not great with typing . Farm here in Stacyville Maine. She may know where it is on Route 11 .
Go to Top of Page

Literarytrvlr
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Pam
OH
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2020 :  12:18:30 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I read a lot of books about the Appalachian trail. Must also be right by you. That’s a great spot to live.
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2020 :  2:45:39 PM  Show Profile
It is, we have moved from Ma. and love it up here.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic July Mail Art 2020 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page