HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2018 :  11:46:11 AM  Show Profile
Vanessa---thank-you so much for the lovely card and the chocolates. It really brightened my day and is so very appreciated. You are so kind. Hubby found out he has a broken shoulder and will be off work for six weeks. He is doing really well---just in pain, but he is still active as possible.
again---thank you for being so thoughtful. Love all your posts and I always read about your home when you post and look forward to hearing what is going on in your world.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2018 :  08:33:10 AM  Show Profile
My sister is just a wonderful person. I have known her all her life. She was always the peacekeeper in our family and always tirelessly tried to help her big sister feel better about herself. We live far apart and I miss her everyday.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2208 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2208 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2018 :  4:27:22 PM  Show Profile
I am glad they cheered you up Barbara. I have hurt others by words or actions in the past, so I am always looking for ways to be kinder.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just need to relax and accept it.

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. NPR Reader's Almanac
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2018 :  5:08:17 PM  Show Profile
I think that you only think you hurt people. I was always kind and people always hurt me---then when I finally stood up for myself I would feel bad like I had hurt people. I would take abuse for years and not say a word---but now I hear my voice and realize I have a right to speak up. I am sure you have always been a very kind person. Your sis sure thinks so. Rock on girl and continue to bless others and so will I.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanl-you Audra Rose Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page