churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  7:39:45 PM  Show Profile
I have a wart on the palm side of my right index finger. It doesn't hurt any longer and I want to get rid of it without using a liquid wart remover. I am unable to obtain a toad and the cemetery is too far away and I want to be sleeping at midnight. I any other ideas about how to remove a wart?

Try everything once. The fun things try twice.

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  8:33:56 PM  Show Profile
I was told duck tape. Keep it covered and it goes away. Never tried it.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2013 :  7:30:48 PM  Show Profile
The wart on my right index finger is just about gone thanks to a remedy I read about in my handy dandy book of natural healing. (New Choices in Natural Healing: Over 1800 of the Best Self-Help Remedies from the World of Alternative Medicine edited by Bill Gottlieb, Editor-in-Chief, Prevention Magazine Health Books)

In the morning, I crush up a vitamin A tablet, mix it with just enough water to make a paste and apply it directly to the wart. I put a piece of medical tape around it to keep it on the spot. In the afternoon, I apply a drop of castor oil. I medical tape this also to keep it from getting all over my hands. In the evening, I apply a drop of lemon juice.

I've been doing this for a week. Now the wart is almost gone.

Other advice was to eat foods rich in vitamin A. These foods are liver, paprika, sweet potatoes, carrots, dark leafy greens, butternut squashdried herbs (parsley, basil marjoram, dill, oregano), red and green leaf lettuce, dried aprocots and cantaloupe. I've been eating kale, collards and putting herbs in my food. Next week I will be doing sweet potato chips, carrots, kale, red leaf lettuce and cantaloupe.

I'll post when it is gone.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  10:42:00 AM  Show Profile
here on the farm we had a white park cow with warts. we had them removed by vet. they grew back horrible. we gave the vaccinations. nope nothing worked. then an elderly grandma from a dairy said use laundry bluing. it is a mineral from the earth ground down fine and mixed with water. it is used in fish ponds to shade it. it controls algae that way. we used it o the cow and in 6 weeks they were gone. the ones that had grown back from the vet cutting them off weighed about a pound. they shriveled up and died fast. just another way of doing it. it is in laundry section. it is used to brighten whited naturally and non toxic. hope this helps some.

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  7:45:26 PM  Show Profile
The wart is gone!!!

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Wart Removal Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page