Page: of 140

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  12:47:20 PM  Show Profile
"Everything in life that we really accept undergoes a change." Katherine Mansfield
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  1:47:03 PM  Show Profile
"Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose." Elisabeth Kubler Ross
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  1:51:33 PM  Show Profile
"Learn the craft of knowing how to open your heart and to turn on your creativity. There's a light inside of you." Judith Jamison
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  1:52:27 PM  Show Profile
"The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience." Emily Dickinson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2015 :  1:50:47 PM  Show Profile
"Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it." Anne De Lenclos
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2015 :  1:52:45 PM  Show Profile
"Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house a world, and beyond its world a heaven. Know then that world exists for you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2015 :  1:54:47 PM  Show Profile
"Ah! There's nothing like staying home for real comfort." Jane Austen
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  09:28:10 AM  Show Profile

Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  09:53:26 AM  Show Profile
Amen, Susan!

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
(Includes 'The Simply Lived Life' blog)
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 06 2015 :  11:52:43 AM  Show Profile
Susan, that quote is a keeper. Thanks.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 06 2015 :  11:56:03 AM  Show Profile
"Gardening is an instrument of grace.' May Sarton
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  3:44:07 PM  Show Profile

Susan

Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:33:33 PM  Show Profile
Susan! I love, love, love that quote.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:34:26 PM  Show Profile
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired." Jules Renard
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:35:05 PM  Show Profile
"If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius." Larry Leissner
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:36:10 PM  Show Profile
"Our doubts are traitors and makes us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt." William Shakespeare
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:37:13 PM  Show Profile
"Charisma is a fancy name given to the knack of giving people your full attention." Robert Brault
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:38:39 PM  Show Profile
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." William James
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:39:41 PM  Show Profile
"A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." Len Wein
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:40:53 PM  Show Profile
"What brings joy to the heart is not so much the friend's gift as the friend's love." St. Alfred of Rievaulx
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:42:17 PM  Show Profile
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:42:59 PM  Show Profile
"Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship." Dorothy Parker
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  4:59:31 PM  Show Profile

Susan

Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 16 2015 :  12:18:25 PM  Show Profile
Another good quote, Susan. Thanks.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 16 2015 :  12:21:25 PM  Show Profile
"Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet." Colette
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 140 Reading Room: Previous Topic Daily Quotes Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page