Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  12:17:56 PM  Show Profile
We have had several very nice days, temps 50 or near 50, and blue skies. Last night, late, a front came in with high winds and a skiff of snow, but the morning dawned clear and bright. There is a slight breeze and the temp is 46.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  7:47:22 PM  Show Profile
Such a beautiful day today. Temps in the high 60s, no wind, no humidity, just beautiful. I mowed our front yard, the clover was so thick in areas that I had to mow those areas twice. The smell of cut grass was wonderful! Rain is coming in tomorrow night.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  5:51:39 PM  Show Profile
Isn't it interesting, all the different weather in our big country. I can't imagine what it would be like to cut grass in February.
It was cooler and overcast today, with the sun peeking thru once in a while. There was just enough breeze to make it even colder. We are expecting snow tonight or tomorrow.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  8:34:17 PM  Show Profile
I spent the last two days mowing they yard, weeding, etc... The oak trees in the front yard are dropping their leaves! I must have brought 20 loads of leaves to the burn pile!!!!! We had another sunny and beautiful day today. The rain will be returning Thursday into Friday. Since I'll be inside all day, I'll cook a shrimp and okra gumbo.
All you girls in the snow, stay warm!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  8:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Cold and frosty nights. Clear and sunny days with chilly, brisk breezes requiring that I wear earmuffs and mittens for my power walks.
(I wear warm pants, socks, shoes and a jacket too)
Snow in the forecast for tomorrow and then off and on until Sunday. It's still only February in the Colorado Rockies!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  07:41:45 AM  Show Profile
Overcast today. Rain is coming. Temps this morning around the low 50s. Humidity is climbing up.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  09:20:30 AM  Show Profile
I have had my heat on 77 here in se Indiana and Been wrapped in a blanket to boot this weather here is crazy and so windy. I haven't had the heat above the 68 mark all yr but now I'm freezing? It is sunny
t if you go out you feel like icicles are shooting through your face. brrrrrr
Malena
Go to Top of Page

Kammi
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Kim
Phoenix Az
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  09:37:57 AM  Show Profile
Here in Phoenix, we have had some realy nice days in the 70's. However it is raining and in the 50's. But thats OK, we need all the rain we can get.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  4:01:53 PM  Show Profile
Stay warm and dry, Kim. Tomorrow we are expecting 90% rain. The yard grass will just get greener!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  08:39:09 AM  Show Profile
Gloomy weather. No rain yet, but it is on the way! Temperatures expected to get to the 70s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  4:58:18 PM  Show Profile
We had about 8 inches of snow---I think it's the most we had in a couple of years. It will be good for the farmers.I think most of it is over, just hope we don't get any freezing rain tonight. I need to finish shoveling the driveway. Didn't have to work today so I fortunately didn't have to drive in it. The snowplows will be busy tonight.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  09:04:39 AM  Show Profile
Didn't get much rain. Overcast this morning. Temperature is 64 now. Humidity is almost at 100%.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  3:42:05 PM  Show Profile
We were supposed to wake up to snow this morning, but it didn't happen. It has just started to snow, lightly. We need lots more snow in the mountains.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  5:34:44 PM  Show Profile
Stay warm, Kennie Lyn. We were supposed to get a lot of rain, but that didn't happen. We did get a shower. I hear thunder now, but no rain. Temperature got to 70 today.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  08:27:02 AM  Show Profile
Clear skies, a cool front came in last night. It's 52 degrees this morning, warming up in the high 60s. The birds are singing. Hurry Spring!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  09:24:56 AM  Show Profile
still cold and over cast ... no sun :(

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  09:28:12 AM  Show Profile
It's actually pretty nice here for Edmonton, in February. It's -5 celcius right now so about 23 in farenheit, (it's mild enough to open the upstairs windows to get some fresh air :)

Farmgirl Sister #3759

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

"The things that matter most are not really things after all"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  3:00:29 PM  Show Profile
Teri and AnneMarie: Sounds too cold for me! We are around 65 degrees, the sun is out. Beautiful weather. Stay warm.
Spring will be here soon!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2013 :  4:27:26 PM  Show Profile
We got thunder snow in the wee hours Saturday morning. We got 3 or 4 inches of snow, but it has been well above freezing since, so it is melting fast. I don't remember thunder storms coming with snow until just a few years ago. I would much rather have a thunder storm now, with snow on the ground, that next summer when it is so very dry.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  06:46:18 AM  Show Profile
We got a lot of rain last night. This morning the temperature is in the low 60s. More rain expected. Humidity is high.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  07:15:52 AM  Show Profile
A little windy, cool but sunny ... temps are 40 degrees, lambs are still being born.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  08:12:02 AM  Show Profile
Teri: I'd love to see more pictures of the lambs!!! Stay warm.
Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  5:11:12 PM  Show Profile
They say more snow is headed this way but it shouldn't amount to much. It actually feels like winter is supposed to feel.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  7:50:44 PM  Show Profile
The rain has finally stopped. Now the wind has kicked up to 30 MPH. Tomorrow is predicted to be a beautiful day, with wind.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  09:17:58 AM  Show Profile
Apparently we had a water spout in Tampa Bay yesterday that turned into a tornado and caused some damage in Tampa, FL. It was on TV. Lots of tree branches and a mans couch from 20 stories high condo. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. It all just seemed very strange. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page