desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  10:53:07 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad you like the quilt. I've added another 4 inches all the way around so it's a queen size. Thought that better if my granddaughter went to a larger bed later on. It has to go to the quilters now and hope for next week. I love my grandchildren and love to have them visit. Some of mine are in their 20's and the youngest is one. I saw my 2 year old and soon to be 12 year old yesterday. Preston will be 12 next week so we went to take him to lunch and buy his gift. He lives a 3 hour drive away so it makes for a full day. While there my daughter asked me to come stay a couple of days next week and play with the boys so her and her husband can clean the new house they just bought without the 2 year old getting in the way. They need to install gates at the top and bottom of the stairs also. It will be fun to do it. My daughter will be back to teaching school that week so they can only go to the new house in the evenings to clean and they have to move furniture Sat. and Sun. Owen the 2 year old is going to be as smart as his brother. He knows most of the alphabet song and can recognize the letters up to E. He told me all about going to the aquarium and seeing the sea otters and penguins. I asked him if he liked the sharks and he said no because they ate penguins. My husband taught school for 41 years and my daughter teaches 2nd grade so we work with him a lot. He knows the names of so many animals and the sounds they make and he talks so plain on the telephone. His older brother was reading before he started kindergarten and I think he will too. It will be a long drive over there by myself but I'll enjoy the visit and get to do some shopping in stores that we don't have here. Our town is so small there's not much here. Have a good day all of you....
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  12:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
OK gals, I'm trying to right this in Notepad on the 'puter, which is a good thing since my internet is blinking, which HAS to be as bad as the 'puter Monster. I hate writing all my thoughts down and having them POOF to the universe.
now where was I?
Darlys:I have a wringer washer that was given to me last year and love it! Raised all 5 of my kids on one and the last 12 years was taking it to the laundromat since it's just been the 2 of us and I couldn't find a wringer anywhere, so now am very happy :)

Betty: LOVE that quilt! I'm not a quilter either, but love to dabble in all crafts.

PeggyAnn: YES it is OPD (old people discrimination) they not only want you to pare down your possessions, they want to make sure you exercise! almost as bad as the chiropractor I went to that was in the basement that had painted cement steps going down to it, cray zeee world.

Nancy: I have several projects that have been in the making for several years. lol I keep saying "someday".. there's crocheted snowflakes laying nearby and some Easter cut outs from styrofoam egg cartons, just a hodge podge. got about half of a quilt top done that I forget the name of, now that's bad..haha

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)

Edited by - craftbug on Aug 05 2011 12:09:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

debra e
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Debra
Georgia
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  1:54:53 PM  Show Profile
Hey Debra!
I am a Debra from Ga. (raised in Ohio)
I have been to Brevard.
There were white squirrls running around.
My friend has a house at Lake Toxaway.
I think that is near you.
Welcome to the farm and if you want to read about me go to debra e
debra e

Farmgirl Sister
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:49:12 PM  Show Profile
Betty, beautiful quilt, I love the colors you chose. That took a lot of work. How long did it take you?
Wow, a 2 year old that talks plain on the phone, that's amazing!
Peg, hope you're having fun with the grand-daughter. Eat some popcorn for me.
Nancy, I think the reason why I get so mad at the puter is because they were invented to save us time and lots of paper, but if we have to rewrite everything once it dissapears and write stuff down so we don't forget to answer everyones questions....how is that saving time OR paper??? Now I ask you!lol

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

debra e
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Debra
Georgia
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  3:34:50 PM  Show Profile
Judy,I know what you mean about the puter. I get frustrated when I don't know what I have done wrong on it or where is the stuff that I wrote gone to??? Cyber space? (My husband thinks that the computer hates him.) I just got off the phone with our friend who is a computer person.He tries and walks me through the puter problems. He is so patient and I feel like a computer dummy! But ole well...I do like the computer and when it is SHUT DOWN I feel like I am missing a friend. This is how I stay in touch with a lot of people/friends.
Betty. I saw the picture of the quilt. BEAUTIFUL! You should be proud of yourself. I know that took a lot of time and effort.
debra e

Farmgirl Sister
Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  5:49:41 PM  Show Profile
Debra, Thank you for the praise. It did take a while but it's made on the machine so it was faster than one by hand. I tried to post two that I hand pieced but I couldn't open up the file. It said file error on three or four photos I had in my photo suite. Guess I'll have to take them over. My favorite is a dark blue hexagon with six pointed stars joined aroun it. It's all hand piced and will be hand quilted when the weather cools down. It will make a great winter project. The grandmother flower garden is the same way. It's hexagons joined to make a flower.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  12:53:08 AM  Show Profile
Nancy...grandkids are the best and they are so much fun! My grand-daughter was suppose to be here for four days which ended up
turning into 7. She said,"Grandma...I really didn't want to stay that long but now I can't believe how fast it has gone and I
don't want to leave." Now, that made me feel great! She has only stayed over for any of time...last year and I came down
with the flu and had to have parents come get both of the girls after three days...I just couldn't even get out of bed. I felt
so badly for everyone involved. Parents just getting home praticaly and having to turn around and drive another 6 hours to pick
them back up early.

Betty...do you enjoy machine quilting or hand quilting the best? Obviously hand quilting takes longer but which do you enjoy doing
the most? I also really love the Grandmother Flower Garden Quilt. I would love to see yours...if you can retake your pictures.

Judy...I ate popcorn for me, you and about 5 other farmgirls I am sure. Do you know how good something tastes when you haven't had it
for a long time but then afterwards you feel grossed out sick? That is how I was after the movies today. I had to come home and suck
on peppermints until my stomach quit revolting. The movie was a Judy Bloom Movie. Very cute! My grand=daughter loved it...so that is
what counted the most to me.

Debra...I know a lot about computers but they still make me feel like a dummy sometimes. Maybe that is why they write all those books
for Dummies huh?

Patsy...sounds like that Chiropracter knew how to insurance continued business with those painted basement stairs. LOL

Well, lovely ladies chat with you all tomorrow.

Nite,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  09:34:27 AM  Show Profile
A log cabin quilt looks easy to make, but getting straight seams and even strips is very difficult. I really like your log cabin quilt. I have one from the 1990's that I still have to put binding on. I think it will fit on my queen sized bed. It is ugly as sin and the backing is even worse, but it is close to being finished! I am working on other UFO's also.

Betty in Pasco

Edited by - Betty J. on Aug 08 2011 4:51:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  11:39:56 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I like Judy Bloom...what did you see? I don't remember seeing any of her stuff at the movies. I know what you mean about that popcorn. So great tasting and feels good going down...but ya pay for it later. I'm the same way.
I'd love to see a pic of "Grandmother's Flower Garden" quilt....anybody?
Man it's miserable again today. Heading for the 100 mark and humid. Waiting for the storms to roll in tht they're calling for. I fear they will be really bad because of this humidity. But if they reduce this heat even a little, I'll ride it out I guess.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  12:22:14 PM  Show Profile
I would love to see a pic of the Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt, too. It must be very beautiful. Ilove to look at all the pretty quilts people make.

I used to go to the movies with a friend of mine and we would each get one of the big popcorns and eat during the film. It would be our "lunch." I would be so full afterwards. I just love popcorn even though I usually eat too much and pay for it later.

Betty J. When you finish your "ugly" quilt try to post a picture of it. I bet it isn't ugly at all.

Speaking of heat. Today it rained all around where I live but not here. So wierd! I guess I am in the "no rain zone" or something. Judy I hope your storms won't be bad ones. I just want rain so it will cool off like you say.

I asked one of my granddaughter for a picture of her with her sisters that I saw on her Facebook page. She said she didn't have it. Then I found out from my daughter that the kids now days don't get their pictures printed like we used to do. They put them from their cameras right into the computer so if I want to see her pictures I have to see them on the computer. So I guess I am old fashioned and living in the dark ages or something. I still like photos in books that I can pick up when I want and not have to go on the "Monster" to look at. My daughter kind of said I should "get with it" and I told her I "am with it." I'm at an age where I can be as eccentric as I want to be. Right ladies?

Patsy, I haven't been to a chiropractor in a long time. I sure felt better the last time I went. I was having a problem with my foot and he took good care of it for me. I really believe they are very helpful. Got to be careful about stirs though!

Hugs,
~Nancy
Go to Top of Page

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  4:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
Hi Farm Girls, Ive been a fan of Mary Jane Butters magazines and books for about two years, and finally decided to join the sisterhood. I am 51 and have 5 grown children and two grandchildren.I teach autistic children, but this is my last year... I'm retiring after this school year ends. I'm excited to devote my time to my hobbies and that I get to do all that I love with my husband Ken who is also retiring this year. I was raised on a Dairy Farm in Half Moon Bay which was a very small fishing community on the coast off california. It was a great childhood, riding horses, helping grandma garden, collect eggs and chasing the pigs just to hear them squeal. I've always gardened and love sewing, quilting, embroidery etc. I also LOVe art. making it, all kinds. Papercrafting, stamping, cardmaking, scrapbooking.. altered books etc. I have taught art classes here in town, but gave it up because of my school job being so demanding. Photography plays into that hobby as a scrapbooker and I'm one to always have my camera handy. My husband and I are in the process of Looking for a small mini farm to buy In Idaho.. By june of next year.. we hope to have completed our search and settle in. Everyone here askes me why Idaho? We vacation there and love the terrain, climate and the people and the lower cost of living. California is just to expensive for us any longer. For the first time in our life together we will be living alone.. two kids in college and three already grown with careers of thier own. Both of our jobs are loud, and noise is a daily battle... so we strive for a tranquil existance with some peace. My husband is retiring from a career in Law enforcemnt and my being a teacher of autistic kids, we thirst for quiet. We want to hear chickens in the morning and watch the corn grow. I love canning, preserving, pie making too. I hope to be active in this sisterhood by being involved ins swaps etc. I'd like to meet some sisterhood members that live in Idaho so that when we settle in Idaho... I can already have some friends to have some fun with. I know firsthand that farmgirls are amazing women... and proud and i'm excited to be in such a great group.

To Have a full life one must love many things-Vincent Vangough

Mary Fitzpatrick
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  5:37:18 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Mary...sounds like you are already a Farmgirl from Childhood and just wanting to get back to your roots.
Since you love paper art....check out our Mail-Art Forum headed by CJ Armstrong. Just go to the Farmgirl Swaps
Site and you will see her Thread. We do one project a month and send it to another farmgirl and then you receive one
from a farmgirl too. So Much Fun. ~ Also, go to A Farm Of My Own and look for the thread "The Porch" and come join
us on the Porch and sit a spell. These are my favorite three...but there are many more Forums to Check Out.

Betty...we still want to see your log cabin quilt too. I don't think there could ever be an ugly quilt. Impossible!

Judy...the movie was Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. Very Cute!

Nancy...when you are on Facebook...if you like one of your kids or grand-kids pictures, just right click on it and use ctrl C and it will
copy it for you. Then go into your Microsoft Office or what ever software you use for word proccessing and then use ctrl V and it will
place the picture on there for you and you can either just do ctrl S to save it...or you can print it onto photo-paper and have your
very own print to put into a scrapbook or photo-album. There are still ways to get those pictures we older women want to look at. "+)

More later girls...

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  7:25:37 PM  Show Profile
It took me a long time to read & catch up. One thing for sure, us over 50 are many & are OK talking. It is good to see what others are doing, how we feel & then if we are down a little, Ms Judy, herblady, perks us up with her concern & wit! Last night I was cooking dinner & my stove started beeping, lights flashing, an F1 error showing, & the broiler on when I only had one burner in use. The stove is 19 years old and we had to go to the circuit braker to turn everything off. So I am rethinking meals. to order the range I want, it can't be delivered until the 17th. We can pick it up earlier, & hopefully we will be able to remove the old one and move the new one in...before that date. Then Dan's truck wouldn't start....needed a new battery. It has been a very expensive weekend so far. I hope tomorrow is a little calmer. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, and being a farmgirl!

Buffypuff/ Claudia ~ Farmgirl Sister #870 @}~~
"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." DL Moody

Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  8:18:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. I will take another photo of the grandmother's flower garden as soon as I can. Maybe tomorrow. I like to hand piece quilts as I can sit in my chair ith my feet up and it relaxes me but I like machine quilting for it's speed. The seams aren't hard to keep straight if you use a quarter inch foot. The foot has a metal guide that the fabric rests against and it makes it so much easier. I went to the Humming Bird Festival in Kernville today with a friend and there wasn't one hummingbird there. In fact there were no birds at all in the whole preserve. There was a lot of smoke from a forest fire miles away and that might have been why they weren't there. Usually there are hundreds. It was a nice drive though and we had lunch out before driving home.
Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  8:48:02 PM  Show Profile
Here are the two handpieced quilts. I copied them from another album.
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac183/baustin_album/30439_my_handpieced_quilts_in_progress-2010_002.jpg
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac183/baustin_album/30439_my_handpieced_quilts_in_progress-2010_001.jpg
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  01:00:31 AM  Show Profile
Betty...those are both beautiful. I love the Grandma's Garden the best!!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  04:55:25 AM  Show Profile
Betty, They are both beautiful. I love Grandma's Garden.

Claudia, I sure hope the rest of your weekend goes more smoothly. I, too, have not started the weekend well. It is so hot here, and our air conditioner is not working as of yesterday. Not easy sleeping last night. I am so glad my dear husband put in those ceiling fans last month. I was not surprised to see our dog and cat sleeping on the kitchen floor this morning when I got up.
Thank you,Peggy, for telling me how to get a print off the photos on Facebook. I really appreciate it. Now I can enjoy those photos a lot more knowing if I want one I can get it for myself. Thanks again.
Welcome, Mary. I also taught special education in California. I taught learning disabilities children and retired many years ago. I can understand why you would want to move to a quieter environment. I had some neighbors who moved to Idaho and they loved it there. Anyway, this is a wonderful place and so many people and things to do.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs,
~Nancy
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  6:06:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, Good Sunday to ya.
Nancy, we didn't get the storms yesterday after all. We did have lightening/thunder last night around midnight, but it was far away. I did hear soft rain later. Glad we only had rain. I got ceiling fans last fall and boy are they nice.We don't have a/c except in the bedrooms so we can sleep, but you live in Fl.,and that's worse than here in Oh. Sure hope you can remedy that ...and quick!!
Hi Mary, Welcome. I love taking pics. I always try to have my camera with me. I sure hope you find the farm of your dreams.
Peg, Where's the nearest "Rent-a-kid?" I wanna see that movie...w/o drawing attention to myself! LOL
Claudia, So....you got one of them fancy-schmancy puter-ized stovers eh? Lord knows I have 'nuff trouble with my puter...let alone fry my brain(no pun intended)with one of those things. Give me a simple stove with knobs and be done with it!
Betty...no hummingbirds at all in a hummingbird park? That's just sad! :( Love those quilts, they're gorgeous.
Have a great, relaxing evening Gals!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  7:40:20 PM  Show Profile
Well, here it is Sunday night and the beginning of a new week. Will work Monday and Tuesday, maybe be home with hubby on Wed. as he doesn't work that day either and then Thursday am will leave for two days with my daughter. It's a 3 hour drive over there and I can leave after morning traffic.They will be moving into their new house on Saturday so I can play with the grandsons while they clean the new house to get ready for the move. I can't believe they bought a 3700 sq. ft. house, 5 bd and 3 baths. They're going to rent their other one since the market isn't good for selling homes, just buying them. It will be a little cooler over there where they live and I can do some shopping in big stores and they have two huge malls and an outlet mall. Joann's and Michaels here I come...Hope all of you have a good week.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  12:17:03 AM  Show Profile
Hey Betty...have fun with the grandkids and the fun shopping opportunities! I did the same thing a year ago when
my kids moved back from Michigan to Seattle. I went and helped with both the grand-daughter and setting up the
new house. It was fun and didn't seem like work at all.

Judy...just go outside and yell real loudly "anyone want to go see a movie" and I am sure that every kid on the
block will show up. LOL I love the fact that my new DIL to be loves all the Disney Movies (like me)...so, I am
sure I can always get her to go with me when I want to see one...since all the grandkids live out of town.

Claudia...from Deer Park, where have you been hanging out lately girl. Haven't seen you on for awhile. Good to hear
from you. Sorry about your weekend!

Nancy...your welcome about the Facebook print info. I had to learn to do that because that is where my kids always post the
pictures of the grand-daughters.

Mary...there are some beautiful places in Idaho. It is a pretty State. I like to visit there myself.

Well girls...GD went home today and three...I miss her already...but do plan to sleep in today as long as
I possibly can.

Sweet Dreams.
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  05:39:47 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to a new week. Monday, my husband, dear man finally got the air conditioner working last night. I don't know what he did but he got it going and it is humming along this morning. The house is only 3 years old so it was not expected to go on the blink. But then again one never knows. This week to be hot again with chance of rain. Hahaha!

Betty, have a fun time with your grandchildren and shopping. I live a bit far now from Michael's and malls. There are no outlet malls here either. You will have lots of enjoyment at all the stores as well as helping with the new house. That is one big house. Sounds really nice.

You all have a great day. I'm going to be working on my ATC's today.

Hugs,

Nancy

Farmgirl #2301

Live everyday to the fullest
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  08:03:12 AM  Show Profile
Ok....'m going to bite the bullet and ask(probably will feel like an idiot afterward) but....what's an ATC? I've seen it a couple of times now.I have a texting dictionary and it says "any two cards." I know that's not it. lol

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

desertwillow
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Betty
Inyokern California
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  08:13:21 AM  Show Profile
Good morning,
Yes, I plan on fun things while in Visalia. Our town of 30,000 only has Walmart and Kmart. We do have three quilt shops though but prices for material tends to run higher than if I go somewhere else. It's cool this morning but the weatherman says 101 and that is what it will be, if not higher. I'm knitting a cardigan for myself and using one of my mums fairisle patterns on another cardigan pattern that has raglan sleeves. The border pattern is done in pale blue, burgundy and yellow on an off white main color. I'm past the pattern border which is about 6 inches wide and on the main pattern. I haven't done any fair isle in about 30 years and I just got a whim to do some. I'm glad I didn't choose an all over pattern though, lol. So I have 3 while I watch TV projects going, the others being the grandmother flower quilt and an afghan I started last winter. As a friend once said about her projects, making Christmas stockings to sell "it keeps me off the streets" Have a good one everyone....
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  10:37:16 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
SIS: ATC = Art Trading Cards. these gals make cute arty cards and trade them with each other. I think they're about 3x4. they're in a forum around here somewhere.

Betty: those quilts are just beautiful! sure changed the looks on that blue one, had to study to see a flower design. teehee

Nancy: glad you got that a/c working. we've used ours so much this year, getting a real workout. most I've used that thing in 12 years. most seasons only use it a couple times or not at all. weird weather we're all having. just plain to hot!
stay cool everybody. i got banana popsicles to help me along.mmmmmm

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)
Go to Top of Page

osagegypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Marsha
Hominy OK
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  11:55:48 AM  Show Profile
ATC's are the same size as a playing card, sometimes postcard size.

I have been looking at teardrop travel trailers ever since the Farmgirls on the loose trip was announced. That's my new dream, to be able to travel and paint. Nothing wrong with dreaming, right?

"Though she never shook the stars from their appointed courses; she loved good men and rode good horses." unk.

www.ChinkapinRanch.com
www.osagegypsy/etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page