True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  07:52:21 AM  Show Profile

Nini,

What an uplifting word today...my day has already been made better by reading your post...the Lord is so wonderful to all of us...I pray blessings in abundance for you today and everyday:)

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  08:30:08 AM  Show Profile
Nini
That was wonderfully said. So true and such a good reminder for me today. My day too, has been made better by your post. Thank you

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  12:24:21 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Nini
That was wonderful!
Have a marvelous God filled day!
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  7:54:50 PM  Show Profile
Love you girls so much! God bless you!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  9:29:33 PM  Show Profile
You too Nini!

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  11:11:55 AM  Show Profile
Okay, girls - silly question for the day, just for fun: What do you think? Are there seasons in Heaven? If not, which season do you think it would perpetually be?

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  11:21:27 AM  Show Profile
Ok Nini,
I think if there was a season in Heaven it would perpetually be Spring. All things bright and new and colorful.
Have an awesome blessed day.

love
dalene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  10:28:30 AM  Show Profile
I agree with Darlene. Spring in Heaven, with all it's newness and wonder. All would be so blissful .

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  10:47:31 AM  Show Profile
I think you all are probably right! I bet, though, the colors are richer and more vibrant than those in autumn. What a wonderful place it will be, don't you think? :)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  04:08:24 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, girls!

Question for the day: How has God's grace transformed your life, how you see life, or how you handle things?

I'm just always amazed at the changes He has made in me through His grace, and how His grace moves through me into every aspect of my life. I would love to hear how it moves through you as well!

Have a blessed day!

Love and hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  05:43:22 AM  Show Profile
Nini,
The loss of our dog Gus, really brought things to reality for us here. Every time I am faced a trial or tribulation, I think of Gus, which in turn makes me think of Jesus on the cross. It was a wake-up call for all of us, and every day is a blessing that we are on this Earth.

Every day we are faced with temptation and so forth, and God's Grace helps us through it.

Did that make sense?

Farmgirl Sister #800

My Family and My Crazy Life: http://pioneerwomanatheart.blogspot.com/
Recycle Art Ideas: http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/
Our Family Store: http://roosterscrowfarm.blogspot.com/

2011 Farmgirl of the Year
July 2012 Farmgirl of the Month
Farmgirl #800
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  11:22:02 AM  Show Profile
Yep, Kristina - it did make sense. Poor, sweet Gus. Such a sad thing. I am so sorry for that terrible loss you've all suffered. I pray in time the pain will ease and the good memories are what will shine through. God love and bless you all. Like you, I am always amazed how we can find God's lessons in every experience, and how they can transform our lives for the better, even in the worst of circumstances.

Lately I've been seeing His graces in action in my heart. He is giving me such peace as I walk through an unimaginable trial. He has brought me to this point in my life, preparing my heart through the knowledge of Him. What seems insurmountable to most (and I have to say, I would've thought it would be insurmountable for me to handle something like this), is actually miraculously easier for me because I'm walking the path He has laid before me. Through knowing His Word and through having learned to find Him in the midst of chaos, through knowing His ways, and through having learned to trust Him over the years, even though this trial is the most painful, difficult thing I've ever faced, I'm okay. I mean, it hurts, it's hard and I have my moments; but whenever I start to falter, a Scripture comes to mind, or a hymn starts playing in my head, or I see a sign that I know He has sent for me, or some unexpected blessing comes my way to help me through. Moment by moment, I'm finding His graces are truly sufficient to help me. And although I am taking a path foreign to the world, I am finding just how blessed His path is. The world's ways are definitely not His ways, so how I am approaching this situation is a lot different than people would expect or advise - it's a bit shocking to them, I think. But truly, His way is so, so much better. I am so grateful to Him that He has prepared my heart in His ways, because I know and am seeing that for me this trial is so much easier than it would be if I took the world's route. And His graces, moment by moment, are simply amazing. Life-giving. I really can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! And the best part? Through this trial, He is making me His Salt and Light - He is using my life as an example to help bring others into the fold. You just can't get better than that! It gives great worth to every hurt, every ache, and every struggle. Through Him, I can do this. I really, really can. :)

Love and hugs and blessings and joy in Him -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Nov 04 2013 11:23:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  11:28:41 AM  Show Profile

Nini, this is such balm to my heart right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Ninibini

Yep, Kristina - it did make sense. Poor, sweet Gus. Such a sad thing. I am so sorry for that terrible loss you've all suffered. I pray in time the pain will ease and the good memories are what will shine through. God love and bless you all. Like you, I am always amazed how we can find God's lessons in every experience, and how they can transform our lives for the better, even in the worst of circumstances.

Lately I've been seeing His graces in action in my heart. He is giving me such peace as I walk through an unimaginable trial. He has brought me to this point in my life, preparing my heart through the knowledge of Him. What seems insurmountable to most (and I have to say, I would've thought it would be insurmountable for me to handle something like this), is actually miraculously easier for me because I'm walking the path He has laid before me. Through knowing His Word and through having learned to find Him in the midst of chaos, through knowing His ways, and through having learned to trust Him over the years, even though this trial is the most painful, difficult thing I've ever faced, I'm okay. I mean, it hurts, it's hard and I have my moments; but whenever I start to falter, a Scripture comes to mind, or a hymn starts playing in my head, or I see a sign that I know He has sent for me, or some unexpected blessing comes my way to help me through. Moment by moment, I'm finding His graces are truly sufficient to help me. And although I am taking a path foreign to the world, I am finding just how blessed His path is. The world's ways are definitely not His ways, so how I am approaching this situation is a lot different than people would expect or advise - it's a bit shocking to them, I think. But truly, His way is so, so much better. I am so grateful to Him that He has prepared my heart in His ways, because I know and am seeing that for me this trial is so much easier than it would be if I took the world's route. And His graces, moment by moment, are simply amazing. Life-giving. I really can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! And the best part? Through this trial, He is making me His Salt and Light - He is using my life as an example to help bring others into the fold. You just can't get better than that! It gives great worth to every hurt, every ache, and every struggle. Through Him, I can do this. I really, really can. :)

Love and hugs and blessings and joy in Him -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

ANGIE
"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2013 :  10:18:40 PM  Show Profile
ood morning, girls!

Question for the day: How has God's grace transformed your life, how you see life, or how you handle things?

I'm just always amazed at the changes He has made in me through His grace, and how His grace moves through me into every aspect of my life. I would love to hear how it moves through you as well!

Have a blessed day!

Love and hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Hi Nini,
How has God transformed my life? He has given me chances to help others in prayer and just being there for those when they need me. He has made me want to do things for others and serve Him the best I can. God has given me peace in times when things were hard, He has made me stronger and has shown me the way to better friends and ways to serve him. He is my first love and I am thankful for that. He has put me in safe places and protected me through many things. It is so wonderful to have Him in my life, He is awesome.

God Bless you Nini in what ever trials you are going through. My prayers are with you to give you the strength to deal with it all.
blessings and hugs

darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2013 :  4:37:08 PM  Show Profile
Amen, Darlene - I feel exactly the same way! Thank you for your prayers, you know you're in mine, too! Love you!

Angie - I've had you on my mind. You're in my prayers, sister. I'm always here if you want to "talk!"

So, girls, I don't know about you, but I am so not ready for the holidays, and yet they are right upon us! Where did the time go?! I'm wondering what kinds of things are you doing to bring your faith into the holidays? Are you making special foods that symbolize a special aspect of your faith? Do you have any special religious traditions that you incorporate into your celebrations? What about decorations or music or little gifts? I'd love to hear all about them!

Hugs -

Nini

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  02:51:52 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, sisters -

This article is just so important, I just have to share:

"How Can I Forgive When I Can't Forget?" by Patti Maguire Armstrong

http://rcspiritualdirection.com/blog/2013/10/14/can-forgive-cant-forget

Here is the quote in the article that drives it all home for me:

“But when in the darkness and the hurt we can find it in ourselves to even whisper ever so gently, I forgive you, it’s as if there is a genesis of new life that begins and this new life is far stronger than the one that has been taken from us.”

- Fr. Justin Waltz, pastor of St. Leo’s Church in Minot, ND

I have been struggling with a HUGE, profoundly painful issue these past few weeks that requires forgiveness beyond human, worldly reason, to be sure. Although I have peace in forgiveness (truly!), and have been blessed to see God at work in all of this, the thoughts concerning the reality of the matter are absolutely tormenting me, creeping in unexpectedly at every turn, even in my sleep. But isn't our Lord Jesus just so sweet? He guided me to find this this morning, right when He had prepared my heart to receive it in His perfect timing.

This article really hit home for me on several levels. It discusses the difficulty of forgetting, how Jesus' scars were still there even after His Resurrection, and helps us to understand what we are to learn from this. It's truly a wonderfully uplifting article about "Transforming Pain" and "Finding Peace Little By Little." I pray it is as much a blessing to you today as it is to me.

Love you all dearly - God bless you!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Nov 19 2013 02:55:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  07:53:56 AM  Show Profile
Nini...I read your article and it had some really great teaching on Forgiveness. In fact I passed it along to someone else I
know who is going through a profoundly difficult marriage situation at the moment. I think it will help her.

Having been a Women's Counselor for awhile...I would like to share something I told women a lot of times who struggled with
forgiveness (for many various reasons and issues): "Not forgiving others is the equivalent of us drinking a bottle of poison
and watching and waiting for that other person to die." Forgiveness is more about YOU...than them...because non-forgiveness
will eat you alive from the inside out.

Also...what ever your pain...God is going to use it to help others. He is going to take what was meant for evil and change it
for good...both in your life and the life of others. 20 years ago my oldest son confessed to me that he was living a Gay Life
Style...I thought that news was going to kill me. When I raised my son...that was not my hopes and dreams for him. Just 3 days
into my own pain over this news...God sent someone I knew into the Christian Bookstore that I managed...and she confronted me
with her own sexual sin and asked my advice about what she should do? I remember standing there saying in my head to God, "Oh my
gosh you are going to make me use this pain of mine to help this girl aren't you?" In a way I was both mad and astounded at how
quickly God was making me sort things out in my own heart to help another...after all I was just 3 days into my pain over my
son's poor life choices. (Jesus whispered...yes, I was just three days in the tomb too...when I rose to save those lost in pain
and suffering.) The stories I could tell from those 10 yrs of pain & God Lessons I went through...I could write volumes. But I am here to
share that God turned it for good (starting just three days later)...but it went on for 10 years. I am happy to say that God
healed this Mother's Heart and Her son's heart and soul too...because after much counseling (that he got on his own) he was able
to come out of that life style...and he has been happily married for 10 years and given me two beautiful grand-daughters.
And see, I'm still sharing and teaching from what I learned through it all.

I would like to share just one more thing before I close. This is
from a recent book by Pastor Max Lucado:

You will Get Through.
It won't be painless.
It won't be quick.
But God will use this mess for Good.
Don't be foolish or naive.
But don't despair either.
WITH GOD'S HELP
You'll get through this!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 19 2013 08:00:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  08:52:35 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - Thank you. You have been such an encouragement to me today, truly. You know, it's funny, but I've found myself in that same weird position of having to counsel and uplift others in the midst of this, too, as well as having to explain my choice to forgive and explain what I am seeing is God's plan behind this whole thing. I really think God uses this "counseling" aspect to help heal us, too, don't you?

He has shown me so, so much, and He has helped me in amazing ways. I've even seen the face of evil speaking to my heart through the eyes of a well-meaning, sincere-hearted close family friend who didn't even realize he was being used in this way. I didn't understand it to be such, either, at first; but when I came home and started praying, God revealed many facets of this conversation through His light, and my eyes were opened in miraculous ways. God is truly in control, and He is protecting my heart AND my mind in order to preserve my soul in Him. How awesome to be able to recognize that. He is my Light guiding my way through all of this; it's just so amazing and such an honor to in turn be the light guiding everyone else to Him through this, too. He will not let even one hair on the heads of His beloved children slip away from Him into the darkness. I know that with every fiber of my being. I just have to trust in Him, and speak the Truth to those around me, in His Love. He will do all the rest, bless His Holy Heart. The most amazing thing is that there is still such joy and excitement amidst the pain and chaos, because I get to see Him at work firsthand - it's truly THE most encouraging thing to me right now. It gives me the peace that surpasses all understanding. Such a joy. Truly, such a joy.

I'm truly, truly so sorry for the pain you, your son and your loved ones endured during that indescribable time in your life...I truly can only imagine what that was like. What an incredible testimony to God's Love and Faithfulness you have, though, having come through it, leaning on Him rather than allowing the world to take you over. That is just so awesome. I am so encouraged and so deeply grateful that you have shared this with us. It's true - we need to stick with Him, it's just that simple, because He truly does have it all under control. :)

Finally, the message you have shared from Max Lucado was one my brother had spoken to my heart shortly after this ordeal began. I knew that God wanted to do something incredible in this situation despite how absolutely awful it is, and at the time, I did realize my brother's words to me were a confirmation of that. By sharing this message with me, too, I am receiving even greater confirmation of God's Will in all of this from you. Thank you, dear sister. Thank you so very, very much. I needed that this morning. May God richly bless you for your love of Him and faithfulness to share Him with others.

You're pretty amazing, sister. I just love you.

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Nov 19 2013 08:58:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  09:05:14 AM  Show Profile
Nini...God is Pretty Amazing isn't He? He can turn our pain and suffering into dancing and rejoicing.
BEAUTY...from Ashes. (Both Script. as I'm sure you know).

I see Jesus in you Nini...and where He resides...hearts are transformed!

Blessings and Joy be Yours,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  11:00:56 AM  Show Profile
My gosh, you girls are so wise. I'm sitting here at my desk and just loving these encouraging reminders of who and what to focus on. Don't we sometimes grip tightly un-forgiveness, as if it is proof of our own hurt and our sense of injustice. As if letting it go would somehow "absolve" the other party and leave us in the dust so to speak. And I believe that if we choose not to release our forgiveness, then we wrap it in a suppressed anger. (Am I rambling?)
I know that I am harboring un-forgiveness and not just of others but it seems sometimes of myself. And I know THAT comes from the enemy.
And THAT is sinking sand.

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  12:46:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Angie...Injustice...don't we just love to wallow in that thought! In fact a friend of mine and I were talking about that word
the other day. And we concluded that as Christians we are always seeking justice...but Jesus is all about Salvation! He said that
He didn't come to Judge the World but to Redeem it (one broken soul at a time). But we always want those who wrong us...to some how
have to pay the price for their Injustices towards us... or towards others. And we even say to ourselves..."Well, if it doesn't happen
in this life time then they will have to stand before an all Just God and account for them to Him." and that some how soothes our Soul.
Really? Who are we? We are to be about the same things Jesus is about. Loving people, forgiving people and pointing them to The One who can save their soul and change their hearts and lives forever. That is our Mission! That is our Purpose! And that is His Plan for our
Lives! And then Angie...what do we do with the fact that some of those injustices against us...come from our Christian Brothers and
Sisters? Or our very own Family Members? That is really where it gets tough. Do we want our pound of flesh or do we want forgiveness
and healing to abound? And you mentioned this last part yourself...what if we have caused hurt and injustice to others? How do we
forgive ourselves...when we can't forgive others? It's pretty darn hard. But yet we know in our hearts that we have asked God to
forgive us and we know He has...but we still feel guilt and shame...and can't forgive ourselves. And you hit the nail on the head when
you said that is where the enemy wants us. He doesn't want us to realize that you can never fall so far that God cannot reach you and
save you. And many times He is saving us from ourselves. IF He who created us and loves us and keeps us...can forgive us...then who are
we not to forgive ourselves...so that we can be completely healed. There was a book written years a go called "Hurting People Hurt People"
and it's true. If you live in love and forgiveness...then you can love and forgive. If you live in hurt and pain...then you hurt others
around you...and especially yourself. So, let go of that un-forgiveness you are harboring...give it to God and don't take it back.
But first you need to accept His forgiveness for what-ever pain you have caused others. And believe me dear one...this is not a one time
thing. Whenever the enemy rises his ugly head and tries to guilt you and cast blame upon you again and again...rebuke him in The Name of Jesus Christ (and for myself...I tell him to go straight back to hell and to leave me alone). And then walk forward IN-Forgiveness.

Hope these words help. It's never easy but it is always life changing. And it starts with YOU!

Love and Blessings be poured upon you,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 19 2013 12:52:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  2:00:39 PM  Show Profile

Peggy, absolutely spot on! Thank-you. Words that I can "chew on"
Seems like my issue is forgiving myself for :
Not being a great cook, tall, blonde, smart, funny, etc, blah, blah. I know, ridiculous lies but ugh, it lingers under the surface.
And yes, life has been lived and mistakes have been made. And I think I have forgiven myself but my flesh brings it up again. I have to make that choice over and over don't I, to trust God's word that is true, or believe the fantasies and illusions of the world.
I am a mixed media artist and love to look at all the blogs. Seems like every one has beautiful pictures, art work featured in galleries, books published, classes taught. me? Nada. And then I question my "value" !!! My worth!! Oh dear, I'm getting my bloomers in a twist.

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  2:23:39 PM  Show Profile
Satan...let go of those bloomers!!! LOL (+:

Girl...you are the Daughter of The King of Kings. You don't get a better Pedigree than that!

You are His Princess and He Loves You with an Everlasting Love...Just The Way You Are!

Do you have children Angie? Or Grandchildren? When I hold my precious Grand-Son who is 5 months...
he is just so sweet and perfect and loveable...but you know what?...he can't do anything on his own.
He needs mama for food and nurturing and daddy to make him smile...and he can't dress himself or feed
himself or speak one word...or do anything outstanding but just look cute! But you know what...I love
him just like he is... just because He's Mine! And that is the way God loves you too! Just because
You're His!!!

This is Elijah...and He's Mine!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  5:40:29 PM  Show Profile

Oh my, and he is sweet isn't he? Yes, I should know that my heavenly father loves me "as-is". And I do know.

ANGIE

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  8:04:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi all!

You know often I feel that as I cling harder to God the more satan tries to grab me, throwing my insecurities at me, bringing anger out from the past, etc.. I work hard at remembering God is in control and will protect me but some days the battle really drains me mentally and physically.

I am so happy to see in my email that someone has posted here as God always knows when I need to see words of encouragement!

Thank you God for putting the blessing of you ladies in my life!

God Bless
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 92 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page