True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  6:10:02 PM  Show Profile
Hey there, girls!

Farmgirl Judy aka wildflower17 just shot me an email because she's concerned that people may have not seen the post about the Farmgirl day of prayer...

If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, please check it out; and if you can join in, please post so -she knows you're with us! http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64317

This is a special event for ALL farmgirls, so please spread the word to ALL your farmgirl friends! :)

Thanks so much!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Sep 03 2013 6:22:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2013 :  11:32:02 AM  Show Profile
Nini,
I was just going to post about that as I got an email from her too! Come on girls let's commit to praying with and for one another as well as the requests over on that thread! We can make a difference.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2013 :  7:52:33 PM  Show Profile

I would appreciate Prayers please, my knees have been giving me a lot of pain, enough to keep me from working for the week and I need to go back on Monday, I hope. I went to the doctor on Monday and got some pain meds, but it hasn't helped me enough to be able to walk with out a walker. I can't go to my other doctor until the 25th to have him see if he can help me but I hope to go to work on Monday.
Thank you for the prayers

I also have been really down and not praying like I should as well, I need prayers for that too.

love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  02:13:57 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Darlene! I'm so sorry to hear your knees are causing you so much pain! I will pray for you, sister - you know I will! And I will also pray for your prayer life... I know you are one of the most loving, faithful farmgirls out there. Don't you worry, God understands. He's right there with His loving arms around you. It's hard to do anything when you're hurting so bad. We will be lifting you up in prayer, my friend - that's what we're here for!

Love you dearly - God bless you!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  07:45:31 AM  Show Profile
Darlene,
Just want you to know I'll be praying for you! For your pains and for your prayer life. God understands. I pray for relief from this pain for you today!
hugs my friend,

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  07:49:53 AM  Show Profile
Darlene,
Just want you to know I'll be praying for you! For your pains and for your prayer life. God understands. I pray for relief from this pain for you today!
hugs my friend,

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  7:45:13 PM  Show Profile
Thank you I know the prayers will help.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  7:48:24 PM  Show Profile
You know I feel better, I was walking more today with the cane today and I wore my self out ha ha. I will rest more tomorrow so I can try to work on Mon. Thank you I know God is with me I was just having a bad moment and I know I was being and still am being worked on. I love God so much and you are all so special.
Thank you so much....
I love you all.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  04:27:56 AM  Show Profile
So glad to hear you're feeling better, Darlene! :)

Girls - will you please pray for my Dad? He has been struggling with his health for a very long time. Over this past summer, he has been in and out of the hospital, sometimes with dire concerns, other times with inexplicable ailments. The doctor confided in my stepmother that all this is happening because his body is slowly shutting down. What he does have to work with just isn't able to do what it needs to do. They mentioned having hospice come in about a month or so ago, and my Dad flipped. He thought his life was ending. But I talked with him yesterday and explained that hospice is also for comforting the patient and his family. Their nurses work directly with the doctor, so medications can be changed and needs can be met a lot more quickly than if only a visiting nurse was assigned to his care. I also explained that some people can be on hospice for years, it just depends upon the health situation; and that having them come to care for him or even just sit and talk would be so much better for him than going to a nursing facility - he is just not ready for that. And, of course, hospice would help my stepmother with grief counseling when my Dad does pass, but I didn't say that to him soas not to upset him. He did feel a lot better about the whole thing after we talked, thank God; but I don't think he is emotionally ready to commit. There is such a stigma with hospice - you hear the word, and think it's over; but it's not. They can do so much more for you than other care options, and you get to remain cozy in your home amidst everyone and everything beloved to you. <Sigh.> He is scared. I have to say that during these past couple of phone calls we've shared, he has been so sweet and clear-minded. It has been such a gift, you'll never know. When he talks about his health now, he's not nearly as cocky and brazen about living live "his way," and going out shaking his fist at death. He is behaving himself now instead of abusing his body, for that I am grateful. My stepbrother and his girlfriend have moved in with them to help my stepmother, who is just so exhausted. She has lost so much weight that she has gone from a size 14 to a size 6 since January. My stepbrother cannot get over how much she has aged through all of this, especially the dramatic change in her over this past year. I am very grateful to them for being there; having them close by is such a blessing and relief to both my Dad and stepmother right now.

I won't go into all the details, but my father was making horrific noises in his sleep while I was on the phone with my stepmother the other night. His hospital bed is in their living room for convenience, so I could hear him clear as day. I knew exactly what it was, but never having heard it before, it really pierced my soul. I can't imagine what that must be like for my stepmother to be there witnessing her husband failing like this first hand, and not being able to do anything about it. I know what he is facing, and I so don't want him to suffer like this. All I can think is, "Mercy, Lord. Please have mercy on him." I know the Lord is good. I trust in Him completely. But our neighbor's mother died a horrible passing last fall, and my Dad is most likely going to have that same experience. I can't bear the thought of my dad - or ANYONE, for that matter - suffering like this. So, truly, I would appreciate your prayers for him, for my stepmother, and an extra prayer for my stepbrother and his girlfriend - God bless them for being there when I cannot.

Thanks so much. God bless you girls. I'm so grateful to have you all, especially in times like this.

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  08:13:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls...I know I haven't been on here for a very long while. Since I took over Mail Art...
it has kept me very busy...so please hope you don't think I am just butting in.

First off Darlene...I had no idea girl that you are in so much pain from your Knees. I will
definitely be keeping you in my prayers. Have you considered having knee surgery? I have
a friend who is going in on the 8th of October and having both of hers done at the same
time. This is someone I met at Barnes and Noble and just have become close to over the last
couple of years. I think is is very brave having them both done at the same time...but she
needs them done and wants to get it all over with at once. Keep using your walker or cane or
what ever you need to ease your discomfort. Do our Hen House Girls know that you are suffering
so????? I feel bad that I didn't know...I could have been praying for you for a long time.

Nini...Oh my goodness girl...where to start. You need to let your dad know that Hospice has
both a Long Term Care Plan and Short term care. Many people just hear the word Hospice and they
think...death is just months or weeks around the corner. I didn't know that they had long term
care until my little sister needed it. She had Hospice weekly for 4 years. I am convinced that
she lived two years longer than her Dr. thought she would just because Hospice was there to help.
If your dad is already set up in the living room with a Hospital Bed then he needs Hospice.
Maybe you should approach it by gently pointing out to him that He is wearing his poor wife down and that maybe he feels he doesn't need the help but she obviously does. Hospice is a huge help for the Spouse too. I watched my Brother In Law going from a nice looking average sized man who weighed about 180 lbs to an over worked, over abused man (by my sister...because lets face it
people in chronic pain get irritable and even down right nasty sometimes with those they love)go
down to 120 lbs. He looked just as bad as my sister did. And they had never fought in their
entire married life until those last four years. I blame my sister more than him...because I too
live in Chronic pain and I all to often snap at my husband when he doesn't deserve it. Because
I lived through all of this with my sister...I try to watch myself in this area...because I do
know the hell she put her husband through. He had to be at her beckon call 24/7 for those 4 yrs
and I think he was a Saint. He said that he would do it all over again...if he had to...because that is what you do for someone you love...but I am glad for him that it is over for him too.
I could understand my sisters demanding-ness...as she couldn't do things for herself...but she
put my brother in law through the wringer. It was really hard to watch...as it took a huge toll
on his physical and emotional health. My sister died last July at age 57...and I am glad that
she is now out of pain and misery but I am glad her husband is too. I was wondering if he might
go before her because it just wore him out. So maybe your dad will have compassion on his wife
and get the help for her. It is good that her son...saw her need and moved in to help. It really
is. ~ OK, Nini...I am adding you and your family to my prayer list...and praying that your dad
will see the Light and know that His Wife Needs Hospice even if he doesn't think he does. I have a lot of respect for that Organization...as I watched them with both my brother and sister and their families. My older brother died 5 yrs before my little sister...but strangely enough they both died at age 57. My dad died at age 69. It is now just my mom and I left in our Family
and she is 80 and just finished treatment for her second go round with Breast Cancer. Life is
Fragile Girls but God is Faithful. I am Happy for my family that they came to know the Lord in
the midst of their sufferings. I at least have the blessed assurance that they Went HOME when
they died.

Would ask prayers for myself also...as My Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue is affected with
Weather Changes and so right now it is really kicking my backside.

Love, Hugs and Prayers for All,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  1:11:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy Ann

Thanks for your prayers, I had both of my knees replaced in 2009 and 2010, and they have been stronger than ever, this is different like around the knee and I have a doctor's appt on September 25th. The pain is eased up again and I have been able to work. It is just weird.
Thanks again.
hugs to you
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  5:24:19 PM  Show Profile
Oh my, so much happening! Prayers are going up for all of you right now, for strength and peace and the comfort of Gods arms around each & every one. I do pray for all my farm girl friends when I do my morning Bible readings but sending some up now!

God be with you all!
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  06:59:21 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, girls!

Peggy - special thanks to you for all the insight. My foster daughter had explained it to me, and I tried to relay the information to my Dad, but all that you say is so much more helpful. I will definitely share it with him. He has been quite ornery and cranky for a few years now, and I know it has taken its toll on my stepmom. He has been so lucid and sweet these past few days that it is really throwing me for a loop. After the doctor mentioned hospice, something seemed to click in his brain and now he's being a lot different with everyone. I hope and pray it lasts. When I spoke with him about my stepmother's health, he kind of just dismissed it, saying they take care of each other; but I know different. It has always been all about him. The only time he had compassion on her was when she had a serious health issue a few years ago; but as soon as she recovered, he was back to his old joyless self-centered self. Whenever he is in the hospital, she finally has time to herself where she is free to pour out all her concerns and confide things in me. She has suffered greatly; my heart breaks for her. And we all know that it's usually the caregiver who falls apart, because it's the patient who receives all the care and attention. God bless my stepbrother for being there now. I have talked with her at length about the need for her to get a check up and to get out and breathe every now and then (a mental health day), but she feels so guilty about leaving his side (and he has no problem letting her feel guilty, either). I really worry about her. They have had visiting nurses coming in for a couple of years, but I know that the hospice workers and nurses can do so much more for them - they are two very similar, but different situations. Although my dad does seem to now understand that, I'm not sure he wants the "stigma" of having hospice there - isn't that just insane?! Also, I'm sure he'd rather have a visiting nurse come once a day rather than a hospice worker spending a lot more time with him. Even though he is behaving himself right now, he probably wants to keep his options open so that if he decides to sneak out and drink or smoke, he doesn't have someone hovering over him and trying to restrict him. So sad. And my stepmother has to deal with all of this AND the repercussions. She feels very helpless. He is a very strong-willed man with a very strong personality; he can be very tough to deal with, believe me. It's not easy for anyone. And if he's not feeling well, he spews such cruelty - and he doesn't care who he says it to, how it hurts the people around him, or who hears him say it. I live 600 miles away, and it's stressful and exhausting for me; I can only imagine what it's like for her swimming in the middle of it all. Ugh. Hopefully my stepbrother's presence will force my dad to behave himself. Well, I will definitely work on him a little at a time. I just want what's best for both of them. All we can do, really, is pray.

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  08:53:27 AM  Show Profile
Oh Nini I definitely will pray for your step mother in this situation and I will pray for your father to become kinder and stay that way and to heal.
Praying for you also to not be stressing and for you to stay healthy as well.

Praying for you all on this page today.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  03:48:47 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Darlene. I really appreciate your prayers! :) How are YOU doing today? Are your knees still feeling better? I had emailed you, but directly from my email, not through MJF. When I didn't hear back from you, I remembered that you might not get emails sent directly from my email instead of MJF. Just wanted to let you know you are on my mind, and that I'm praying for you, too! Love you, sister!

Hugs-

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  04:04:13 AM  Show Profile
Girls, have any of you seen the mural known as the "Resurrection" by Ron DiCianni? I can't remember whether we had discussed it here on the Christian Farmgirl strain or not, but thought I should share!

Oh my gosh... Saw it a long time ago on the 700 Club and fell in love, not only with the breathtaking art work, but with all the meaning conveyed through this masterpiece!

Here is the link to the CBN video: http://www.cbn.com/tv/1432091350001

And Here is a link to the site where you can see it and learn more: http://www.resurrectionmural.com/ When checking it out, please read the details about the mural. It's absolutely breathtaking.

I sure wish we had more modern day artists creating such beautiful works!

Love it!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Sep 19 2013 10:46:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  9:27:12 PM  Show Profile
Wow! That is a beautiful painting.
Thanks for sharing Nini!
I love the work he did on it.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  9:51:38 PM  Show Profile
Nini...Ron DiCianni is my all time favorite Christian Painter...even above and beyond
Thomas Kinkaid. His paintings bring Jesus to life...right before your eyes. Thanks for
sharing. I use to carry his paintings in the Christian Book Store when I managed it.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  04:12:33 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you appreciate it as much as I do, Darlene! It's just beautiful!

Oh, I know what you mean, Peggy! His artwork is just so powerful and so very moving. You're right - he DOES bring Jesus to life! All the little details.. His use of light and color... And the more you ponder his work, the MORE it comes to life, and the more meaningful it is! I love how he prays about his work before he even gets started. You can see his love for the Lord shining through his work. SUCH a beautiful thing! I would LOVE to have some of his artwork in our home!

Girls - another prayer, please? My hubby went to the eye doctor the other day. He had had an eye infection a few weeks back, but this was a follow up to discuss some vision problems he has been experiencing long before that. The doctor told him that he has an "unusually thin retina" and very dry eyes. My husband, as he always does, didn't ask a lot of questions. He didn't seem to think the doctor felt this retina condition was of concern, but I AM concerned. Please just say a prayer for him and that the Lord heals his eyes. I'm going to talk with the doctor about it at my next regular eye exam, of course; but if any of you have any information you'd like to share, I sure would appreciate it. I have tried to find info on line, but any time I do a search, what comes up is information about retina detachment. My hubby has assures me that the doctor said this is NOT retina detachment. I just pray he is right. :)

Thanks so much!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Sep 20 2013 04:13:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  04:20:14 AM  Show Profile
I just stopped by to say hello. I have not been to this thread for a long time. So much has been going on in my home this year.
I'll try to read up, and check prayer requests.
Hugs,

Farmgirl Sister #800

My Life: http://pioneerwomanatheart.blogspot.com/
Recycle Ideas: http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/
Our Family Store: http://roosterscrowfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2013 :  1:30:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nini,
I will for sure put your dh in my prayers for his eyes and keep you in my prayers as well. You take care and don't stress dear one it is not good for you either.

Kristi,
It is good to see you on here. You take care too and I hope that things are going better for you and your family. Did Ryan get that other job?

hugs to you all
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  8:43:52 PM  Show Profile
Ive been busy this last year, taking care of my mom. Haven't been here for some time.Going through active topics and saw everyones post and had a tug to my heart. Sending prayers for all that have lifted up for healing. I've really missed all of you. Know you all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  8:14:20 PM  Show Profile

Brenda

You take care too, you are in my prayers as well.
blessings
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

jerseygirlsue
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Susan
Mantua New Jersey
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  8:51:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! I didn't know there was another site for prayers. I love it. Prayers all over for everyone. I have been very closed in lately. I thank everyone again for being around for me. I know that prayers work. I really would love to be there for you all.

love and hugs,
Susan
Farmgirl #2555
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  07:37:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls!

Oh, Brenda - you are such a wonderful, loving daughter to care for your mother. God bless you! You are in my prayers, sister! Love you!

Welcome, Susan! So happy you've found us! We're here for you, too!

Girls - Have you ever read C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters?" It's wonderful - I highly recommend it!

The Lord has really been working on my heart lately. He is showing me His great love and compassion for each and every one of His children. He knows everything that we have experienced in our entire lives, how those experiences have molded and shaped us... He understands where and when we went wrong, and why... He was - and is - always there, calling us back to His heart. He just wants us to come home to His heart and joyfully abide in the safety of His love. We have nothing - NOTHING - to fear or worry about. We are works in progress and should be patient with ourselves as we submit to Him, allowing Him to do His great work in us. He truly never will leave nor forsake us. His love is abundant, flourishing, ever-flowing and profound beyond measure. We must not think He is limited in any way; HUMAN BEINGS are limited, not Him. We truly must trust Him, He is so much greater than we ever can imagine, and He IS on our side. Exercise that deposit of faith He has placed in your heart... Hope... Believe... Trust... LOVE!

Most importantly, we must reflect Him in every aspect of our being, so that others may recognize Him in us and come to know Him through us, causing them to yearn to come back into the fold and abide under the shadow of His Wing. We must always be the salt and light were meant to be! He has created every single person in this world, and profoundly loves each and every one of us. Every single one of us is created in His image and lives because He breathed into us His Breath of Life. We must always remember the greatness, dignity and worth of every single person because His Life is in us, and we must treat everyone with that due respect. If we cut people off with judgment, words and actions, we are acting out of sinful human nature - not His. And if we do that, how will they ever truly know Him? It is our responsibility to love as He loves. Once the lost come to know Him, all the things that separate them from Him will fade away - just as it is for us. The struggle with sin won't be a struggle anymore - it will be a joy to renounce. The desires of the heart will transform and focus on Him. It takes time. Whatever we do, we should not judge because that cuts people off from Him, leaving them feeling rejected, unwelcome, unwanted, unloved, hurt, angry and set apart. That is not to say we should condone sin - we should rather love the sinner and despise the sin. Jesus didn't say to the harlot, "Well, I forgive you, and I do understand that you need to continue this lifestyle in order to put food on the table and the roof over your head, so carry on." NO! He said, "Go, and sin no more." Cut and dry; simple and straightforward; He left no questions to be asked in the matter. It's our job to be His lights, and through His light, sin will be exposed in the hearts of men. But is it up to us to point fingers and cause shame? Or, rather are we to be a loving light that quietly exposes sin in the heart of a sinner, simply by being His light? He deals with the necessary change; it is between Him and the sinner - not Him and us. Remember when the men were going to stone the harlot? Jesus said, "Let any of you who is without sin cast the first stone." And they all dropped their stones and walked away. He is the same today as yesterday and forever. We are not stone throwers, we are light bearers. Through us, His light gently pierces the darkness - it does not burn, wound or cause pain. And all are drawn to the warm, loving glow of His Light through us. We plant the seeds of light in the hearts of others, and then let HIM shine through and nurture growth with His peaceful, enduring love! In time, ALL of us who love Him shed our sinful ways BECAUSE of our love for Him. It becomes a natural action, so easy to do BECAUSE we walk in the light of His love. Just being in His presence and feeling His love makes us want Him more and causes us to reject our sinful ways. Just as we must be patient with ourselves, so we must always be just as patient with others. When we all get to Heaven, everything will be fully made perfect, as He wills it to be - not because of us, but because of Him! :)

Hugs and love,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Oct 08 2013 07:44:33 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 92 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page