Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2018 :  08:59:17 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had Jasper for the past week so it's been busy around here. It's been a lot of fun. He's in love with Bella, Benny's granddaughter. He's ridden on her little 120 snowmobile with her and she's hooked up his sled and pulled it behind. He's played outside for hours.

Meeting Jordon today to return him. Desiree and I are expecting a fit when he realizes he's not coming back with us. He's gotten a wee bit spoiled LOL. Desiree says Jordon just needs to accept we're keeping Jasper LOL I bought him a pair of rubber boots with dinosaurs on them for this spring and he won't take them off lol

We got several inches of snow Monday. Wednesday night we road the snowmobiles in the ditches to the bar for supper. Bella rode hers too. If I'd had a face mask and helmet I'd have let him ride with me but he rode with Desiree in the car. She's due in about 7 weeks so isn't comfortable riding on the sleds right now. Benny's gone from no grandkids to soon to be 3 rapidly lol. We may be going up to Metigoshe Sunday to ride. Next week we're supposed to be getting temps up in the 40's so I expect our snow will disappear quickly.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2018 :  3:36:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, We've been having snow for 3 days straight... but it hasn't accumulated. What in the world! We have about an inch... maybe. Where does it fly too? Dave and I laughed and said that at the same time yesterday. Weird!
Sabrina, cute fuzzballs. Patsy & Jim use to raise meat rabbits too. Jim use to go out to feed the young ones and they'd be around the feed pan in a circle and he laughed and said he liked to run his hand around the circle and feel all the little ears, while they munched away. Hahaha To each his own I guess. Hahaha
Not a whole lot going on here. Just checking in.
Have a good weekend Gals!
Don't forget to change those clocks ahead!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 09 2018 3:38:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  5:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Ok ladies.. posse is gathered and ready to go find you.. along with the greatest finder of all.. Lassie. Go find the girls, Lassie!

We still have a trace of snow not melting on the side of the barn. (pole building for my "correct" sister.) We got a couple inches and I love it since I don't have to go out in it or work lke soome of you. Watching the fireplace and "nesting" on the couch whie crocheting dishcloths is a good pastime. Warm and snuggy under my blanket while sipping some hot orange spice tea. ahhhhh....

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  5:21:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Patsy. We had a little snow yesterday morning but it was gone by afternoon. We have wind again. The peeps are getting their feathers. I am so ready for spring to get here. I made Duke some biscuits with pumpkin and peanut butter. I'll save one for Lassie if she shows up.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  6:30:18 PM  Show Profile
We had a whole day of snow... again... barely landed. We had about 4 big squalls/white-outs. Then in between each one we had sun. It tickled my funny bone to watch it continually change. hahaha Gotta love March... it's like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get... each... and... every... hour... is... different.
Well, time for tea and (nesting) in my chair, like my big sissy!
hmmmm, last night I had chocolate-rose tea.... what do I want tonight????
Keep warm Gals!

*whoa... Lassie just ~zooooomed~ by. I think she smells the peanut butter Lenora*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 13 2018 6:34:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  3:01:27 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

I was on here a few days back...and the 'puter ate my post! So I just kicked it a good one and went for a long walk. LOL

Judy, Nora and Patsy...SNOW ~ Sounds so Wintery. We are enjoying some Blooming Trees, Shrubs and Flowers. Monday it was 70 and Gorgeous.
I am back into getting my 10,000++ Steps in each day. I think I gained 15 lbs over the late fall and winter...so, I am starting Fresh all
over again. I wish I enjoyed walking indoors but I hate it!! I have also been going to various Dr.'s Appointments this week. In fact I have
been so busy that I feel like it is Friday today. LOL Yesterday was my Colonoscopy...which involved Monday's prep also. Lets just say that
I am glad that is ALL Behind me for 5 more years. This time they only found 1 polyp instead of 4...and the Dr. doesn't think it is pre-cancerous.
So The results were good...but I was so stressed over it. Yesterday my blood pressure was 158/85. It normally is 120/70. Because I had to be
up all night Monday night drinking the prep stuff I slept deeply in the twilight sleep. Which is fine with me!! As soon as they injected the
meds into my IV I was out! Then I came home and slept for another 5 hours. Today it was another Eye Dr. Visit. The Pressure is still NOT coming
down in my eyes. So, now I am on The third kind of Eye Drops. They are so expensive that I talked him into a sample bottle. I had just purchased
another bottle of the last eye drops for $50.00 and now I can't use it. I see the Ophthalmologist again in 4 weeks. So, now you know why I have
been MIA myself.

Nothing really exciting going on. I think I'm needing a Nap Girls. I have been increasing my walks by a couple thousand more steps each day and it
seems to be making me tired. May have to cut back to just the 10,000 and stay there.

Love and blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  3:49:24 PM  Show Profile
Gee Peggy, hope they get the pressure straighten out soon. They have to keep check on it in my eyes but so far there are no other signs of glaucoma. I do have early macular degeneration that I take a pill to slow down. Got that from my dad.
Duke wishes you would send him some of that nice weather for him. He wants to stay outside but he get cold.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  5:37:58 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
It has been a busy week at school. We are celebrating 135 years for our school and National Lutheran Schools Week. Tomorrow is Grandparent's DAy and we dismiss at 11:00 and then off until Monday for a small spring break. It is a fun week, but no routine and by end of the week it is exhausting. Let me say I am a routine person so my spirit is bent out of shape and the time change is another factor with kiddos. I am sure glad there was not a full moon.

It felt like spring today near 60 degrees but the weatherman said snow by weekend. Can I just say I am so tired of snow and cold. I love spring my favorite season and I am just read for it. Kidsn need fresh air for their wings as does Madame Butterfly herself.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello.
Have a great evening
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  09:48:56 AM  Show Profile
Afternoon ladies! I've been sick again. Called in to work Sunday and Monday. Running a temp, coughing, feeling like I've been ran over by a herd of cattle. Unfortunately I've given it to Benny and Desiree. Still not feeling great but can't afford to go to doctor to get a work note. Just need to work tonight and I'm off until Monday. I have a job interview at the hospital tomorrow morning! They took the hiring freeze off and called me. She said it's for a full time position so I'll find out which shift tomorrow and how much they're offering.

Weather here has been in the 30's - absolutely gorgeous! Lots of melt off, which is making for icy patches unfortunately.

Jordon asked me to take Jasper again. Said he was starting to turn whine-y again lol Desiree has been bored and wanted me to get Jasper back so it worked. I told Jordon it was his birthday present lol. He was sleeping when we got there and you should have seen his face when he saw Desiree and myself waiting for him LOL Desiree went through one of his closets that are filled with baby stuff and brought back a car load. Helped him clear some stuff out and she got stuff she needed for the baby so double win :O) He is driving us crazy as he has gotten it into his head that when a commercial is on the tv needs to be changed to a different channel for him to watch. If you don't change the channel he has a melt down. Crazy.

PeggyAnn - sorry about your eye issue. Hopefully they get it figured out and it's not something serious. I know my ex husband had really high eye pressure for a while and they were telling him he'd be blind in 2 years. Turned out it was from him welding and when he quit welding the pressure went down.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  2:14:15 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...My body is protesting so much walking...so today I am taking the day off. I went to bed last night at midnight...which is two to three hours earlier
than I usually go to bed...and didn't wake up until almost Noon! When I did get up I was still tired. So, I decided to listen to my body and not kill myself. When I took
my Protein Shake this morning (which is my normal breakfast)...It dawned on me that I hadn't had the protein all week. Well, that is another contributing factor to feeling
so run down. So...back to getting everything in balance again.

Last night my kids wanted me to go check out a house they were thinking about moving to. But it was even farther out of Vancouver. They were excited about it and I was
not. And I couldn't lie. Besides being farther out...it sat on a steep hill that dropped down into a creek...and the yard wasn't fenced off there. It immediately caused me
to worry about the two grand-kids playing there. Shane said, "Well, they won't be out there unless we are out with them." Which didn't appease my fears. I know kids and it
only takes a minute for them to wander away from you. Then the house was smaller than what they are currently in...which is smaller than they really need, with Sadie's Mom
living with them. I felt bad because I saw all the negatives and they saw only the positives...and usually we all can agree on something like that. BUT I am praying that they
don't take it. They only have until Friday to decide. I told them to pray about it before they make a decision. It was fun to see my crazy little grand kids last night. They
always make me laugh. They are as Crazy as their Grandma...and they delight in seeing which one can make me laugh the most.

Nora... I would be happy to send Duke some sunny and warm days. He is ready for Those Dog Days of Summer a bit early...but I can totally relate!!! There comes a point
when we all want Winter to end! Whether it is too much rain or too much snow...it just becomes too too Much!

Teacher Tammy...good to see you fly in a for a little visit. I am glad that you will be getting a Long Weekend! Hopefully you can stretch those wings and dry off for
a little while. Both you and the Butterflies need a little down time from each other. I hope you get Spring soon too. I am enjoying ours. We have a lot of flowering
Everything and it is so pretty and lifts the Spirits so much. I was over in Portland earlier in the week and even though they are just across the River from us...
they get Spring about two weeks earlier than we do...and it was so Breath-takingly Beautiful over there. It was like walking through a Fairy Garden!! Delighted my Soul!

Prairie Tammy...How Old is Desiree? I think that is awesome that she loves spending time with Jasper. He is a little cutie-patootie...I will admit.
I will be praying about your interview at the Hospital. That would be an awesome situation for you! Sorry to hear that you are sick again!! ~ I hope they finally get this
pressure in my eyes down too. It didn't show up until late in life...so, I'm not really worried that I will go into full blown Glacoma...but I don't want to risk it either.
I read too much and Love God's Magnificent Beauty Outside to want to loose my eyesight.

OK girlies...need to go order a book for my Step-son. I don't think I have mentioned him lately but he will be released from Prison in July of this year. He will go
into a half way house in Spokane for 6 weeks and then he will be released back into Society. His 3 1/2 years went by fast to us...but not fast enough for him.

Have a Great Day!!! Do something FUN!

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 15 2018 2:15:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2018 :  09:54:39 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies. Enjoying a relaxing Sunday morning. Made sausage gravy and biscuits. Temp was 28' when we woke up and it's already up to 34' so looking to be a nice day - sweatshirt weather for us.

The boys bought a 2-seater go cart yesterday and Jasper was in heaven playing with it LOL As soon as he climbed into it he grabbed the seat belt harness and buckled himself in. Unfortunately he also figured out how to undo the harness so now my concern is if he tries it with his carseat. The kid is too smart for his own good.

We ended up having an unexpected St. Patricks Day party last night. We'd planned to go to the local bar so the guys could get their green beer but several of Dustin's buddies showed up unexpectedly and it turned from just family into a pretty good size group. Thank goodness for the heated shed so they weren't all in our place. I'd made cookies with Jasper just before they started showing up and I had some cheese curds in the freezer I quickly fried up to go with the chili another person made. I need to make sure my freezer is stocked for these types of things apparently :O) The kids play and danced to the music until they were ready to drop.

PeggyAnn - We ended up taking a rest day on Friday. Desiree and I just rested and Jasper fortunately was in the mood to chill too. Benny came home early because he was so tired and we just all curled up and watched movies all night. I felt a lot better yesterday after doing it. I think Desiree is 25.

Well I need to get moving. We're moving some stuff around today and they guys have arrived so I need to go help direct. Have an awesome day everybody!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  07:04:21 AM  Show Profile
Wow, am I going to have to send out the posse? LOL Where is everybody?

I'm still sick. Called in Monday. I can't seem to get over this bug and get any energy. All I want to do is sleep. I'll have maybe a day where I feel a little better and then several where I can barely move. I'm starting to consider maybe going in and getting checked.

Well hope everybody is okay.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  07:22:03 AM  Show Profile
Winter finally arrived here in Fulks Run. I hope this is our Easter storm. 7 1/2 inches.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2018 :  10:36:09 AM  Show Profile
Nora, that's gorgeous. We had 6 inches yesterday, but a lot of it is gone today.
Now the temps are going up, up, up for the next 6 days till it reaches 60. At least, that's the story for now... we shall see.
Tammy, you need to take care of yourself. Go see a doc... feel better.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 22 2018 10:38:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2018 :  12:29:02 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

How are you ALL??? Again, I can't believe how quiet it is on The Porch. I am trying to Balance My Walking, House Chores, Bible Teaching, My Crafting,
and just everyday life. It is hard once I get back into the walking routine. Walking takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours out of my day and I have to be flexible with
when I go. That is so hard this time of year...because we get 3 great sunny days then 4 straight days of rain. Yesterday I bit the bullet and walked in
the rain. I hate walking in the rain...so today I'm rebelling and NOT walking in it. It is hard to keep an umbrella lifted over my head for 2 hours...with
my Fibro I get muscle cramps and pain. Some people love walking in the rain and I wish I was one of them. Plus I can't take the dog on those days and he looks
at me like I am a Trader.

Wow Nora...you got SNOW Girl!!! It is pretty to me when it is at someone else's house!! LOL Duke seems to love to be out in it! He is so cute!

Prairie Tammy...you need to go to the Doctor if you are still sick. You sound like you have it really badly like my youngest son did. It took him months to
get over it even with medication.

Judy...Isn't it crazy how half the Country got snow on the First Day of Spring??? Or the People in California getting flooded out again. It is just
terrible. You watch the News and just feel so badly for ALL the different things going on. Sounds like End Times descriptions on what the weather will do
World Wide.

Oh, brother...my hubby and son are fighting. I hate being in the middle of this. It rips my heart in two. But my son doesn't know how to take responsibility
for his own actions and my husband being so ill...he doesn't want the disrespect and the drama. And I just want to crawl under a rock and shut them both out.

OK...guess I will go do something to calm myself down. Like I need the Stress!!!

Have a Good Day Ladies and do something Enjoyable.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2018 :  08:05:16 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies. Gave Jasper back to his dad yesterday. It's always bittersweet when I do as I do enjoy him but also like being childless lol He'll be back for Easter. I got his toys organized in his room and cleaned some drawers in the dresser out for his clothes. I decided since he's up here so much I'll just keep some clothes here for him so we're not having to pack so much each trip. I put his diapers and pullups in the bottom drawer and he would go get one and bring it to me when he wanted changed.

Feeling a little better today. I went to bed a little ahead of Benny (he was putting dogs out) and was sound asleep before he got in bed. I never woke up when he got in bed. I heard his alarm go off this morning and normally get up with him --- he woke me up before he left for work to make sure I was okay. I didn't take a nap yesterday so that would probably explain why I was so exhausted.

We're supposed to get anywhere from 5" to 10" of snow today. It was supposed to start at 7 am but so far we haven't gotten anything yet. If it hits before I have to go to work I may not go - they're predicting white out conditions. I really don't want to get stuck at the nursing home. Dustin, Desiree and Bella went to Cooke City, MT snwowmobiling so it's just Benny and I on the farm this weekend and of course I'm scheduled to work lol. I told him he could go with them if he wanted since I have to work but he said I couldn't go so he wasn't going. He can be so sweet sometimes.

Oh - good news to share! I got the job at the hospital in Rugby!!!! It will be 3 - 12 hour days and a half day on Friday (6 hours). It makes for long days but with the drive I'm glad I'll only have to drive 4 days a week instead of 5. I got days (6am to 6pm) too!!!

PeggyAnn - sorry things are stressful on top of the bad weather. I hope things calm down for you. It's always stressful when you have people living with you.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2018 :  11:42:00 AM  Show Profile
Yaaaa...Tammy feels better!!! It's amazing what good sound sleep can do for a body!
I'm glad to hear that you got the job AND shift that you can enjoy!
Hopefully some of that snow will go around you guys and you won't have a bunch more piled up on you!
We have sun/clouds, 42 today. Almost all of that 6 inches we got Wednesday day is gone.
Have a great weekend Gals... wherever Yuns are! *giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2018 :  2:35:26 PM  Show Profile
It's 37' and all the snow we got it melting and making a slushy mess. It's hard to say how much we actually got because there's so much drifting. It started after I got to work (of course). I should have stayed and slept at work but wanted to come home and sleep in my own bed. I hate that they are scheduling me Friday afternoons and then again Saturday morning - get off at 10:30 pm and get home at 11 pm to only have to be up for work again at 4:30 am. Thankfully I won't have to do it again. It took over an hour to drive home with almost no visibility. I drove down the center of the road over the rumble strip as I couldn't see the road. Who ever invented those things needs to be given their weight in gold! It was ugly to say the least an then I had to drive back in it again the next morning. This morning it was lightly snowing but the winds were almost 30 mph making visibility horrible again. Thankfully I'm off now until Thursday.

Well need to figure out what I'm fixing for supper and get some dishes done. Hope everybody had a great weekend!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2018 :  3:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Just checking in. Not much going on here. Been so dark and rainy...spring I guess.. thinking about building that ark again.. next week we are having a lot of rain.. sigh

PeggyAnn: Got to much on your plate.. how's your mother been?

Nora: thanks for sharing the snow pics! LOVE it! would much rather see snow that muddy ground.

Tammy: Glad for your good news too.. congrats on the job.

Have a good night porchies..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  10:34:32 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

When I got home Thursday Night my men had hugged and made up. Which was Nice! I prayed about it on the way home from Bible Study. And it was lovely to
come home to Peace and Quiet. I am the type of person that does not like conflict in my home. It stresses me out so much!!! And I believe Our Home should
be our Happy Place and our Sweet Refuge from the Craziness of The World around us.

Tammy...Congrats on getting The Hospital Job! I hope it will be a better fit for you! Your life has taken on a lot of Change this year already...Hope it is
ALL Good!

Patsy...My Mom is still very sick! She is however getting dressed and making it to Dr. Appointments with friends driving her. Other Friends do her shopping for
her and she just hired a lady to come in twice a month to do her Laundry and clean for her. Her Birthday is April 25th and she will turn 85...so, my husband and
I will drive the 6 1/2 hours to Spokane to be there for her Birthday. He will stay in a Hotel and I will stay with my Mother. I am sure she is already compiling
a laundry list of stuff for me to do for her while I am there...but that is OK. I don't think she is going to get better Patsy but if she can get back to driving
herself and cooking for herself she will do OK remaining in her own home. Thanks for asking about her.

Judy...Do you have any Spring Flowers coming up? It looks so pretty here...everything is in bloom! But half of this week will be rain and half will be dry. Just
give me Sunshine and I'm a Happy Girl!! LOL

Nora...what's going on with you and Duke?

OK...the Dryer Repair guy just left and I'm going back for a morning Nap. Need My Beauty Sleep!! Bahahaha

More later Girls.

Here is a Question for You all...What are your Easter Plans????

I am going to try to make it to my Husband's Church for Easter Services and then will be going to my youngest son's house for
a BBQ afterwards.

Hugs and Smiles Across The Miles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  11:15:53 AM  Show Profile
Favor to ask. Now that things are settling I want to get back to blogging again so I did 2 blog posts today and posted them. When I look at the preview though I'm seeing paragraphs that are white and I can't see the font. Could some of you look at it and see if you're seeing the same thing? I'm not sure what is causing it if it's occurring or how to correct it. https://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  1:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Tammy: I read it all, so must be just on your side. Maybe the "white" spots were where the photos went? They did show up fyi. Good reading btw.

Can't wait til Judy asks me what the abbreviations mean... *giggle*

Would have loved to seen a pic of Bella reading to Jasper in the chair.. hint hint

Edited by - craftbug on Mar 26 2018 1:24:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  3:59:39 PM  Show Profile
I could read it all Tammy.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  4:50:50 PM  Show Profile
I could read it all too...
Very funny Sis, I know what they meant. *giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  8:14:31 PM  Show Profile
I read it all too. And saw all pics. Sorry, I know nothing about blogging.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page