Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2018 :  12:02:58 PM  Show Profile
Prairie Tammy...I read it ALL and saw all the pictures too. I left you a comment!

Patsy and Judy...you two are so funny! You can tell you are sisters that's for sure!! LOL

Judith...nice to see you on The Porch dear heart! I have a feeling you are always silently lurking! No FAIR...jump on and share what
you and hubby are up to. Are you still taking lots of small trips?

OK...nothing exciting here. I cleaned my Office Space in my Bedroom yesterday. Took me a couple hours as it was my Holiday "Catch-All"
Now to do another corner today. Finally tossing out all my Aunts Paper work. She has been dead almost 3 yrs now...so I don't think she
nor I will be needing any of it any more.

Have a Great Day My Lovelies!!!

Hugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2018 :  12:27:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, (Hi Judith...*waving* like a crazy nut)
Has anybody talked to Becky lately? She came to my mind out of nowhere. I'm wondering how she is.
We finally got our rain. 45 degrees. Been sunny so long... I have squint wrinkles... even with sun glasses(hate when that happens). Hahaha Spose to rain for 3 days then clear up for 1 day then rain and maybe snow over the weekend(so they say today). Oh well... we hear it, we deal with it(possibly with an indignant*sniff*or 2 to make us feel better)... and we go on.
Peg, has your Auntie been gone 3 years already? WOW! Mama's been gone 3 1/2. Oh how time does fly! BUT, I console myself with the thought that, that's just one year closer to seeing her and Daddy again... and all the others! My list of questions for Jesus is really getting long, I'd better go soon... I'm running out of paper! Hahahahaha
Yuns have a Great&Blessed day... ya hear?/!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 27 2018 7:44:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2018 :  1:36:22 PM  Show Profile
Went out in front of the house this afternoon to collect the mail. Something caught Duke's attention. Luckily I got him before he got away. A skunk was coming across the road. I watched it from the window. It walked a little, stumbled and fell, then started all over again. Jay was home and got his pistol and killed it after several tries. The cows had gotten interested in the on goings. Quite an inventive, rainy afternoon.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2018 :  7:50:55 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies! We had a calf tonight!!!! So excited. We had to bring it into the shed to keep it warm as we're having another blizzard. We put him in the workshop until we could get a stall ready for him. Dustin came in after he got done feeding the cows and was watching the calf. The calf was made because they'd taken it away from it's mother and it tried to charge Dustin even though it was still staggering around on unsteady legs. Definitely has some fight in him LOL Dustin called him a "bull-y" lol

We're due to have 2" to 4" of snow tonight and then another front comes through tomorrow afternoon and another possible 5" to 8". I'm picking up Jasper before the second front hits.

Had my orientation today at the hospital. It appears my first day will be the 6th. Looking forward to it.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2018 :  11:47:36 AM  Show Profile
Judy...Once you get there and see Jesus Face to Face...and your mommy and daddy...you won't even care about that long list of questions...you'll just be full of so
much Love and Joy!!!

Prairie Tammy...it's a good thing little Bull-y doesn't have horns or you might find the garrage demolished in the morning! LOL He is a cutie though! But he does
look like he could have a little Attitude! And who can blame him when you took him from his mommy. I can't wait to see what Jasper thinks of him. ~ I am so excited
for you about the Hospital Job! Do you know yet where you will be working?

Nora...WOW Duke could have found himself in a fine kettle of fish with that Skunk! Reminded me of when I slept over at a girlfriends house in 7th grade...It was in the
Heat of The Summer and so we slept in her backyard in sleeping bags. During the night a Mama Skunk and 3 babies came meandering our way. We didn't want them crawling in
with us...so we played dead! I don't even think we blinked while they came close enough to check us out...then moved on. Our greatest fear was going to School on Monday
and smelling like skunk. LOL

Nice Sunny days here but only in the 60's. I need to head out for my walk in a bit. My Allergies are killing me off but I still love all the flowers and blooming Trees.

Much Love On Ressurection Weekend!
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2018 :  4:00:04 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, the calf is so cute. Happy Easter.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2018 :  8:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Happy Easter ladies!

Been living here a year today! Happy Anniversary to meee...

Tammy: Love that pic of the calf. Reminded me of the time we had a herd of goats and we loved the kidding season. All those bouncy, bundles of joy. Miss the sweet smells of the barn, all that hay and the taste of ice cold goat's milk.

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  3:02:49 PM  Show Profile
Happy Easter Gals!
Happy Anniversary Sissy! How time does fly!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  4:04:56 PM  Show Profile
Happy Easter ladies,
HOpe it has been blessed with family and friends. I have been off from school since last Wednesday and will return on Tuesday. It is a nice break before the last weeks of school hit at fast paced speed.

It is very cold here and we had snow in some parts. I am so ready for spring.
ok off I go hubby said he has supper brunch ready.
love and blessings,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2018 :  6:54:26 PM  Show Profile
Anyone survive Easter out there? Sure is quiet. I've been getting my new raised bed ready to plant if we ever have Spring. It was 73 today suppose to be 38 tomorrow. Jay

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  10:58:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nora...perhaps everyone is busy in their gardens like you are. I have had a very busy week and just needed some down time from The Computer.
I have even contemplated leaving MJF for awhile...as I don't do Swaps or anything any more as mailing has gone up so much. Haven't completely cemented
that in stone yet...but seriously contemplating it.

Have a Blessed Weekend,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  4:33:31 PM  Show Profile
Peggy... you CAN'T just up n leave us!!! The only reason I'm on here is BECAUSE of YUNS!!! I don't even veer out to the other threads. I found this one and "Hug Yuns Tightly!".... don't ya know!!!
We've had two nice thick blankets of snow this past week. They were beautiful....aaannnnd then they were gone... in one day. I took some pics of the snow falling and the pine trees hanging heavy and sent them to Patsy. She wanted to see it.
Spring will come soon enough and then summer, and then everybody will be hiding inside whining... "It's TOO Hot!" ...and I don't see my neighbors unless they are running to their a/c cars to go to a friends a/c house or an a/c store.... then winter comes and they are whining about it again..."It's TOO Cold!". And so it goes. Hahaha
OK...I'm off my soapbox! *giggle*
(nailed it though, didn't I)

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  5:08:01 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, we would miss you very much. Love keeping in touch with you.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  8:13:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy I hope you don't go off, I am not on this post very often but do enjoy reading it. I sure would miss you on here and your photos and things.
Take care for what ever you decide but as you know The Lord is always with you where ever you go.
We all love you.

Blessings
darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  10:49:51 AM  Show Profile
Miss Peggy
You can't leave the porch. It would not be the same! This is the only thread I visit and I love yall. But I understand where you are coming from. Will be praying for you.
love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  1:07:09 PM  Show Profile
Well My Lovely Porchies...YOU ALL ARE THE REASON WHY I AM ON THE PORCH. But when you don't come on to play, swing and chat, Nora and I get lonely. LOL
I can understand missing a day or two once in awhile...but coming on just once a week or so makes for a lonely porch! Nora is a woman of few words (though always
ENJOYABLE)...and I love her Duke stories and pictures. I on the other hand froth at the mouth with long posts and I think I must bore her to tears. LOL

Okay, I will stay if you ALL promise to come out and join us more often!!! PRETTY PLEASE with butter and jam on it!!! Or scones and tea on it.

I do spend a lot of time on my computer between The Porch and Facebook. But on MJF The Porch has ALWAYS been my Happy Place because I feel I have Authentic Friendships
on here. I truly Love You Gals and you are just such a FUN and FUNNY Group and MY TRUE BLUE SISTERS!

Yesterday I didn't do anything with my kiddos, just really stayed around home. And today my Fibro started flaring during the Night. We have been on a High Wind and Rain
Alert all weekend. Didn't get as bad here as other places in regards to the Strong Winds but the rain we got over an inch and a half yesterday. It came down in sheets
most of the time...with a few breaks.

Didn't make it to Church today but have had my time with My Beloveds already (God, Jesus, Holy Spirit). I don't recall if I shared that after much prayer on my part I
have decided to go to Church where my husband has been going. I didn't want to go...I loved the Church I was attending. But God impressed upon my heart that as long as
Larry was still alive we needed to go together (and Larry wasn't budging on his Church choice) and then after the Lord takes him home I can attend where ever I want.
So, last Easter Sunday I went with him (a 40 minute drive from our house) and I was really pleasantly surpised that I did enjoy it. So, yes...being obedient to God always
pays off!

Anybody reading anything good lately??? I have been listening to a Series of Books while I walk and do my Diamond Painting at Night; called The Highland Hall Series by Carrie Turansky. They are really good Inspirational Books. Kind of Like Downton Abbey but with God in the equation.

I also found a good series on Netflix called The Dr. Blake Mysteries. Have anyone of you watched these? My hubby and I are now into the third Season. This isn't the kind of show my husband normally likes...but I think I have gotten him hooked on them. He is enjoying the low-keyness of this series. Better than watching True Crime shows that can scare the
bajeebies out of you. LOL

Hope you all are having an Enjoyable Sonday!!

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 08 2018 1:12:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  1:25:19 PM  Show Profile
We went to a dinner theater at church last night. The play way "A Well Wasted Life". It was so funny. They changed the names in the play to church members which made it funnier. The food was really good though not Weight Watcher friendly. I was doing okay until the chocolate cake came out. I ate it anyway and enjoyed it too much.
Sure hope it warms up soon or at least the wind would die down.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  3:07:37 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies! Taking a break and watching some Ms Marple on Acorn TV with Geraldine McEwen as Ms Marple - she's my favorite. Finally making some headway on getting the kitchen reorganized. We have another front of snow moving into our area. I'm seriously getting tired of this white stuff. The guys went out and got some hay and brought it back this afternoon. We have another calf - so total so far is 3 calves. They said we might have another 2 within the next couple weeks.

We had a bit of excitement last night. Benny and I had gone to get gas for the tractor and Bobcat when I got a call from Desiree asking if we could come back because she needed to go to the hospital. She'd been in a lot of pain for the past 2 days and was in tears when she called. Dustin took her to the hospital after we got home and she has a severe kidney infection. No pharmacies open until tomorrow so Dustin will pick up her prescription after he gets off work tomorrow. So no baby yet.

PeggyAnn - sorry you're having such a rough spring with the fibro. Hopefully once the weather stabilizes it will calm down. I've watched a couple episodes of Dr. Blake. It's one I want to watch once I get done with all the ones I'm currently watching LOL I've been watching Father Brown and Benny and I are watching The 100 and The Ranch. I just started a new detective series on Pure Flix called Ties that Bind.

I need to get things wrapped up tomorrow as I won't have much time to do much this week as I start working. I did 2 days of computer training this past week. Tues I work 5:30-2 and then Wed & Thur 6-6 and Fri 6-12. Please keep me in prayer that I can handle the 12 hour days and the early starts. I'm going to go grocery shopping so we're stocked on food (1 hr drive each way). I have easy meals planned along with a couple frozen backups if I'm too tired.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  4:56:11 PM  Show Profile
Yay Peggy, I am glad you are staying, I don't have much to say but will try harder.
Net flix has some good shows on. When I was up at my daughters we got hooked on POIROT, An Agatha Christie mystery series that was long but very enjoyed.
We also watched the English Bake off. that was good too.
Today has been pretty fair here, but I guess there was alot of rain South and East of us and was filling the Eel River and so the other night it was close to flood stage. Had no idea. It was still really full when I went to church today.
Have a good week.

hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2018 :  4:26:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls...Beautiful 70 degree day here. I got my walk in early and enjoyed the 54 degree morning. I was in Capri's and a T-shirt and I was just fine
without a jacket even. Tomorrow the rain comes back for the whole week. Oh, JOY! LOL I bought a FU Style Healing Excercise Video/Sitting Tai Chi. I plan
to start doing that on the rainy days so that I am still getting good excercise. I took a Tai Chi Class years ago but it was when I was first Diagnosed
with Fibro & Chronic Fatigue and I was trying their Drugs for Fibro (which I never recommend for people) and they caused me to have a really balance issue
and I ended up walking with a cane etc. So the Tai Chi didn't work out for me then. But once I took myself off all the Fibro Medications...Lordie-be I had
no balance issues. But I am going to start with the Tai Chi in the chair first and work into the Standing Tai Chi eventually.

I will be back on Later as my hubby is ready to go. Going to Costco for another New Vaccum.

Hugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2018 :  5:58:49 PM  Show Profile
I got up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. A cold I think. It was cold with snow flurries most of the times I got out of the chair to let Duke and the cats in and out.
I needed to use the vacuum today but my get up and go went.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2018 :  12:22:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...I am back!!

So, we headed for Costco but all of a sudden my Fibro started flaring as I was beginning to feel the Berometric Changes with the rain coming tomorrow.
So, I told hubby I just could not go walk Costco. The floors will just have to stay dirty until I can get there.

Nora...I am so sorry you are feeling so poorly. Your weather is probably the cause of that. Snow Snow Go Away!!! You need some Warm Spring Days! ~ Your Dinner
Theater at Church sounded like a FUN time. And how halarious that they used some of the members names for their characters. LOL ~ And thanks for your encouragement to
stay on The Porch! That was Sweet of you!!

Darlene...see my Dear Friend, you think you don't have anything to share but you always do!!! Remember how we both talked our heads off when we met in person???
Just like what you shared today! I love Agatha Christy...she was my very first intro into Adult Mystery Books when I was in my Teens. Have you ever watched The
British Antiques Road Show? It is so different than ours but pretty interesting too. I love any Bake Off Shows even the kids. So FUN! ~ Also, I saw the flooding in
Calif. on the News the other night. You guys seem to always be either in extreme draught or flooding or having fires. We have our share of crazy weather too.
Thanks for your encouragement to get me to stay on The Porch too. Bless You Girl!

Prairie Tammy...you also must be getting pretty tired of snow and cold weather. ~ And oh, my goodness I thought you were going to say that the baby arrived. That
would have been a whole lot more fun and exciting than a kidney infection. LOL Bummer is all I can say about that! Is she not drinking enough liquids (water)?
I do remember when the baby is pushing on your bladder that you feel like you have to pee enough without taking on extra water...but it is so necessary...as you well
know. ~ Oh, we watched the final episode of Dr. Blake tonight...and it was so good I almost cried! Very Touching. I want more than 3 seasons however. It was so good.
I thought of getting Pure Flix but we are back on Cable and trying not to go to crazy with all the other Options out there. ~ WOW you do have some long days on that
work schedule. Will be praying for you about that! My best friend here...also works at a Hospital and she gets those insane hours too plus she drives 47 miles to work
one way. I keep telling her that she needs to get work over here in WA and quit driving so far to work in Oregon. She is killing herself!

Teacher Tammy...Thanks Sweetie for encouraging me to Stay also, I have been here so long now it would have felt like I was running away from Home!!! LOL Plus I would
miss your Butterfly Stories, Your Beach Trips, And You and I are both Purple Fanatics!! Gotta keep getting my FIX! LOL

Miss Judy...I think you and I have been on The Porch longer than anybody else! Porch Buds for Eternity is my New Declaration! I rarely veer off of here myself. The Porch
was my first Find on MJF and it just struck a chord with me...I have always loved Porches...and they have become a Lost Commodity in all this new fantangled Housing
Market. People still need Porches to sit and enjoy the Neighborhood, their Neighbors and themselves. I just LOVE PORCH LIFE! So, No way am I leaving My Porch Bud...
What was I thinking??? Guess it was just a fleeting brain fart of an idea. LOL

OK, I guess it is after midnight and I need to get a couple more things done before I head to bed.

YOU ALL BLESS MY Heart to pieces!!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2018 :  08:13:12 AM  Show Profile
The trouble is that winter won't go away. It will be in the high 50's one day and 30's the next. And the wind has been bone chilling this year. It's suppose to get in the 70's by the week-end. Like someone put on Facebook - It's like winter is mad and keeps leaving the room and running back in to make another point.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2018 :  12:33:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi all, Nora, I like your description of winter. You are so right. It's like it's saying..."Oh ya, I almost forgot....blahblahblah" .....hahaha
We are having flurries off n on and we also are expecting 70's Friday and Saturday... then back down into the 40's. I'm Praying that it doesn't get that warm... I'd rather it stay cool ...THEN gradually get warm and stay there. We sometimes skip Spring and jump to Summer... which is instantly HOT! Yuck! I like when it gets there slowly so I can adjust to it!
We seem to have a lot of mystery lovers here on this thread. It's fun to hear everyone tell who their favorites are. So many of us watch and read and follow the same books and shows. I like that. Tammy, Geraldine was my favorite Ms. Marple too!
Yes Peg, you and Darlene R. and I have been here since Hector was a pup! We've seen Gals come and Gals go! It's a Grand Ole Porch.... and STILL Calorie&Fat Free!* giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2018 :  12:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Nora and Judy...I like both your discriptions of WINTER. We are definately in Spring Here. April Showers however are ruining the May Flowers...as the May Flowers
came out in March! ~ Well, I tried to get my Tai Chi Video to play in my lap top this morning and for what ever reason it won't work. Just My Luck!

Prairie Tammy & Judy I'm not sure who Geraldine McEwen is...but if it is the Actress I'm thinking it is...I really Like her. I will have to google her when I get
off of here. Yes, we all Love our Mysteries don't we? I am not a big fan of Love Story Fiction...unless you throw in a Murder to Solve and then I'm all over it.
My husband gets crazy because I always have the Murderers figured out on our TV Shows at the beginning of the investigations. I don't tell him though...but often
he will say, "You have it figured out already don't you?" I just say, "Oh, yes I do! but I'm not going to spoil it for you!" Either the second to the last or the
third from the last Episode of Dr. Blake...I was totally blown away by Who Did It! But when I thought back over it...the glues were right there in front of my
face...but I must have been diverted by my Yahtzee Challenge. I have to do two things at once...All the Time. I can't just sit and do nothing with my hands. LOL

Well, I guess I will go back and work on getting my exercise video to work.

Big Hugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page