Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2017 :  8:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Just want to let everyone know I talked to Becky and her husband yesterday. I was amazed at how good she was. She sounded great and her attitude and faith are also. That is half the battle. God is good and faithful always. Prayers get answered so keep them going to her and her husband. Nothing like sisters loving and praying for each other. So glad this is behind her.

Keeping everyone in prayer .

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2017 :  9:28:42 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Darlene for the update. I appreciate that. She is an amazing Sista!
Pasty has had her 3 boys with her for a couple of days now and they got the U-Haul today and are loading it.
I can't believe they are moving her Thursday. They had a moving sale today and tomorrow also. She had a panic attack today from all the stress. She said her heart was pounding and her feet wouldn't move. She just froze.
This is all so new and scary to her. It's hard to say good-bye to all the old memories. She said they were going thru Jim's things in his workshop and crying together and packing at the same time. Poor Sis!
Dave's mum is doing so much better. Her sugar is in the 70's every morning and she has her balance back.
She has a nurse come in every day and check her out and give her the insulin shot.
Just thought I'd keep you undated.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The serious go through life blowing far too few raspberries!"
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  06:36:17 AM  Show Profile
Darlene - so happy to hear Becky (and Paul) are doing so well! Continuing to pray for them!!!

Judy - Also praying for Patsy! What a rough road she has been on!!! So glad Dave's mom is doing better :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  08:19:39 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Shannon!
Well... I received more sad news this morning. One of my dear, sweet Auntie's passed away. She was 90. She was a special lady... always concerned about all of us (kids). She was a soldier for the Lord, to the end! She talked to anyone around her about God! Her daughter laughed and said, "When in the hospital, she was preaching to the nurses. Gotta make sure they're ready, ya know!" Yup, I did know! She and Mama was cut from that same cloth and sewed together with a 'spiritual tension' that kept them marching to Zion, beautiful, beautiful Zion! Her daughter and grandkids are really going to miss that sweet lady.
Prayers please, Sisters!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  08:56:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh Judy :'( Praying for all the family of your aunt!!! I am so sorry - but so thankful she was a believer and is in Glory <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  10:53:07 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...Thank you so much for the update on Becky. Glad that she sounded good when you talked to her.
And we had enough prayers going for her on Monday that I was sure she would do just fine. With Our Great
Physician Standing over those surgeons giving them instructions...and all, I knew it would go more than
fine. Paul was the one I was concerned about...I know how hard it can be, enduring the long awaited news
on a Loved one.

Judy...so sorry your Sweet God Fearing Auntie is gone. But Papa God gave her a good long life here on earth.
She deserves her graduation party and I can just picture your Mama, Jesus and others standing there waiting for her with open arms. ~ Oh, our poor Patsy...that had to be hard packing and loading everything up. An entire Book of her life to this point just came to an end...and that is always bitter sweet. She just needs to focus
on Jesus and The Adventure that lies ahead of her now. Another whole book to live and complete but all the pages are blank and just waiting for her to fill in the Story. Did the crazy Neighbor come back to help???
I certainly hope not!

Shannon...I am almost finished with my little project we had been discussing. Hoping to get it done and gone
very soon. Hope you and your family are all getting well and staying that way for awhile. For some reason
yesterday I came down with a sore throat and irritating cough, by last night I was running a low-grade fever.
I don't know where I caught this from...nobody I know is sick. Hope it is short lived.

My husband and I are planning a Trip (just the two of us) up to Victoria British Columbia. We will probably be
gone for a week. He kept suggesting going to see people like here in the States, Our daughter in Tenn. or my Mom in Spokane (that is not a vacation for me) or my best friend in Boise Idaho...but I don't want to go visit people. I just want time with my husband ALL To Myself. This maybe our last trip together for all I know. And
I just want to enjoy him and his companionship. We decided on Victoria because it is a place we use to go
to a lot when we first Married and he did a family trip up there with his two sisters and brother and spouses but I couldn't go because I had to work at the time. I got to thinking last night that I hadn't been there since my 31 yr old youngest son was in 6th grade. So, yeah it's been awhile. So, Larry is in on his computer
trying to find out what is going on up there. The sad thing is...I will have to do any shopping and walking and sightseeing on my own...unless we can do it by car...because he can't walk very well with his breathing problems from his heart. It is always more fun to have somebody to shop and walk with but I will make the best
of it.

OK...hope everyone has a Wonderful day!!! Life is SHORT so do something you love to do...TODAY!

Hugs and More Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Love The People God gave you...
Because He will need them back one day!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  2:21:56 PM  Show Profile
THAT'S what I said on both issues Peg! Everybody was waiting on Auntie and Mama was so happy to see her. They were 2 years apart yet very close! And I told patsy just last night that she had a wonderful, God-given adventure awaiting her. She always had somebody with her all her life so it seems empty now to her. Independent Me...I say wow... moving on... how exciting!!! She just said, "ya... that's how I'm trying to see it"...* grumble-grumble... hahaha
Love that Sissy-O-Mine!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  4:36:52 PM  Show Profile
***screaming***..... Dave's mum is in hospital again! The visiting nurse came to see her today and her leg was swelled up badly. Blood clot. So she will be given meds to get rid of that. Although she was just there week before last, they won't give her the myasthenia-gravis meds even though they can look it up from her chart from before. So, Dave just got off work after a 12 hr. shift, and is driving down to her place and getting her meds, JUST so they can see them and order the same thing for her while she's there. Really?
Such incompetency! *grumble grumble*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  4:40:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh Judy!!!! My heart is breaking for your family. Please please please take care of yourself!!!! Sending up extra prayers <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  4:56:00 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, thanks for the update on Becky, praying for them.
Judy sorry for your loss.
Peggy have a safe trip and enjoy your time.

One of the neighbor's bulls got out today. He finally ended up in my yard close enough to the gate and I got him back in. He never attempted to go to the road. It's hard to get one to go where you want them to by yourself. Oh well, that was my excitement for the day.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  6:25:04 PM  Show Profile
hello all,
I know it has been a bit since I was here but that is the life of teaching right now. So very busy.
Peggy continue to pray for yall and hope you have a great trip.

Judy so sorry for you praying for you as well.

it is rainy and chilly here today so I am having some tea and reading my daily bible reading and then bed. It has been a busy day.
love to you all,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  6:39:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you gals!!!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  10:14:05 PM  Show Profile
Well My Porchies...I guess I spoke too soon on our Trip. We checked on Canada's Long Range Weather Forecast in the Victoria Area and they aren't suppose to have nice weather until the last few days of April and the first week of May...so, I told hubs if I wanted more rain we might as well stay home. LOL He agreed. So, we are planning on the first week of May. Something Delightful to look forward to. Haven't had that for awhile!

Well, today I earned a new walking Badge on my Fitbit. The 1600 mile Great Barrier Reef Award. That means I
have walked 1/3 of the way across the United States. Which is rather impressive sense I haven't got to walk much in the last 5 months. If I was doing a swimming tracker, maybe I would be farther by now. LOL The sad thing is I have gained some weight and inches back but as soon as we have dry weather and I can get back out
there...I will turn it back around.

Judy...your sissy will feel better when this move is completely behind her and she can tuck her sweet memories away and start some new ones with her daughter and granddaughter. Then maybe she can get excited about the new adventure ahead of her. I knew you and I would think alike on both those sets of circumstances with your Auntie and your Sissie...we just know God provides for His Children no matter which new home they are going to. Right? ~ And I can't believe Dave's mum is back in the Hospital!!! That poor woman and her kids! You all must be so tired of dealing with sickness. It is a good thing the one sister lives with her. Man oh Man!!! That is just way too much medical drama. I am going to start praying harder for her to stay well for awhile and give everyone a rest! I was glad to hear that her AC1 numbers were down to the 70's. That is a huge blessing!

Teacher Tammy...I bet your Spring Break felt like it flew by! It is just too short of a time to do much other than take some deep sighs and a few cups of Tea and read a good book...and it is time to head back to those Fluttering Butterflies of yours. Did you go see The Shack while you had the week off? I just cannot recommend it enough.
It was so Beautifully done. There is a Study Guide that was just put out for small groups...but I bought one for myself and I am so enjoying it. How could you not? When the first Question is this: (*remember this is written for those who are searching for God...besides believers) 1. Whether you believe there is a God or not, reflect for a moment on what it would be like to spend the weekend with God face-to-face? That first question just made my spirit groan in Awe...I mean how amazing would that be? Right? All the questions are kind of open ended like that? No wrong or right answer just makes you think. They aren't scripture and verse...but they speak to your personal relationship, with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. True Faith is NOT RELIGION it is Relationship with our Beloved Papa God.

Nora...I hope it wasn't a big bull!! My husband worked on several dairy farms when he was in High School on the
Oregon Coast. And one of the Farms had a huge bull named Pat. And he was known for being mean-spirited. And one day the man Larry worked for told him to move Pat down by the Pond so he could get grass and water as it was a
hot day. As Larry went to drive the steak in the ground to secure Pat on a long robe, the Holy Spirit prompted my hubby to turn around and as he did Pat was up on his hind legs ready to bash Larry's head in with his front legs and hoofs. It would not have been good if Larry hadn't responded quickly and dove out of the way fast. He was afraid of that bull from there on out. Another time Pat got so mad that he was being put in the metal head-lock so my husband could check out his hoofs that Pat actually thrashed and kicked and carried on until he not only broke the metal head-lock but also pulled his big nose ring right out of his nose and went running off. All, that to say I hope your Neighbors bull wasn't that big or that Ornery!

Ok, My Porch Buds I'm off to have another cup of my Harney and Son's Paris Tea! One of my All Time Favorite Teas. It is like Paris In The Spring Time in a Tea Cup!!! The aroma just transports you there in your mind and spirit! Yes, a little Bistro Table out on the side-walk, feeling a light wind in your hair and the Sun on your back. And yes, I can even taste the Lemon-Lavender Shortbread Cookies with my tea! Care to join me? There is room for more!

Sweetest Dreams My Lovelies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 29 2017 10:24:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  05:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Hello everyone. I am home now. Feel pretty sore, but Paul is taking good care of me. The hospital was small and the staff very friendly. Yesterday I felt was my worse day. I felt so tired and drained and the new pain meds make me sick. They gave me some other meds to help with that. My solution was to take only 1/2 pill of the pain killer. Helps keep the pain at bay and does not make me sick. I am down for 2 weeks with minimal things I can do and then another 4 weeks for complete healing. 6 weeks sounds such like a long time, but I guess I shall endure. I go back on the 4th for a follow-up visit with my surgeon.

I have read a few of the posts am sorry for all the problems. I shall put you all in my prayers. I also want to thank everyone for your continued prayers for Paul and I. You were right he had a harder time with this than I did.
I will come back in a couple of days when I am feeling perky again. Take care my sisters and I will keep you in my prayers.
Hugs
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  09:19:10 AM  Show Profile
Becky... so wonderful to hear from you. So glad you are home. I'll bet it's hard not to get hurt even a little, when those kiddos of yours are probably wanting to Hugs&Squeezles you to pieces. Right? I mean...eeek...Mommy is Home!!! eeeek!!!lol*excited*
Peg, I am so, Right there in Paris With You!!! I feel the breeze and smell the sweet smells...mmmm....Thank You for that virtual visit!
It's raining here! Might have a t-storm soon. I did hear a rumble. Dave went to see his mum. She will be there for a couple of days until the Herrin dissolves that clot. Poor lady.
Pasty and I are texting and I called her once already so that I could feel like I was on the road with her.
She said they left some of Jim's ashes in the tiny stream out back on her property and in her pond. That was a sweet memory for her and the boys.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  10:19:56 AM  Show Profile
Becky...so glad to hear from you sweet girl! Oh, my you have already been through so much and Paul too as
waiting for a loved one is the hardest part. I always wished (for each of my husbands surgeries) that they
would offer me something to "Knock me out" so I could sleep during the procedure too! LOL I have been blessed
that my youngest son usually always showed up to keep me company. Six weeks does sound like a long time but
in the whole scheme of things it will probably go by quickly. Get use to being tired all the time. Every
cancer patient I have ever known (and you saw my family list) that has been their number one biggest complaint.
Even the ones who didn't have to do Chemo just radiation. But you will eventually gain your strength back...gradually!!! Sleep as much as you can...as that is your bodies way to heal. Don't push yourself!!!

Judy...glad you like my Paris Visual Aid! LOL But that Tea really does remind me of Paris in a Cup!!
Hubby is suppose to be here any minute with groceries for me to put away. So, I best go for now girls.
He went early this morning and had the breaks done on my car for me. Such a Good Man!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  11:28:12 AM  Show Profile
Becky, glad you are home where you can get some rest.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  2:56:17 PM  Show Profile
Becky - So good to ear from you! Praying for you and Paul <3

Judy - You and Patsy are blessed to have one another! I treasure my siblings!!! But time and distance have separated us quite a bit!

Peggy - What a sweet hubby :) Mine will actually be grocery shopping tonight after he gets off work. Usually we try to go on Sundays after church, but ave missed the last couple Sundays due to illness :( We should be able to go this Sunday though!!!

Today the children and I went over to South Dakota to go foraging with my brother. Not too much is out yet, but we have found old locations for rose hips, cattails, gummed and wild sage... We saw some watercress, but I was not willing to go in the ice cold water to get any today! We did manage to harvest quite a bit of mullein as well as some juniper berries. It was a fun though exhausting day!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  3:21:58 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, sounds like a fun day.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  4:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Talked to Becky and she sounds so good. My nursing assessment from afar is that she is doing fabulously. Trust me I asked her several questions and I gave her an A+. Right Becky? LOL! Paul is a good nurse, cook and house manager! He called her to dinner while we were talking and her first course was pumpkin soup! Yummy! I said I was going there! Yummy again! Continuing to pray for you and Paul and drool for some pumpkin soup! LOL!

Judy, I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful family you grew up in. Precious memories! Dave's poor mother. Patsy too! Prayers all around for everyone. I pray a hedge of protection around all of you.

Shannon, sounds like you gathered a lot of good things. We love watercress but don't trust the areas to get it from anymore. Glad everyone is healthy again.

Wow Nora, you're a cattle wrangler now! Yikes! Just one of the things a farmgirl has to do! LOL!

Peggy, sounds like a nice get away in May. I think you'll still get some shopping done while Larry sits and waits! I always wanted to try the Paris tea and never did. Keep walking and you will get to my house in a couple of weeks! LOL! Good for you!

TLTammy, deep breaths and lots of tea! The antidote for busy teachers!

We went to see the movie A Dogs Purpose yesterday. It was a tearjerker. I knew it would be. Boo Hoo!

I left some chicken barbecue and potato salad on the table so go and eat!

Hugs and prayers for everyone.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2017 :  12:10:22 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...you really need to try The Paris Tea...just order some off line...from Harney & Sons. That is how
I have to buy it. I have found it in a couple of different Tea Shops around here also. But I do enough walking for the pure exercise of it...that I would rather let my fingers do the shopping on line. ~ Thank You also for keeping us posted on Becky and Paul too. He sounds like a keeper for sure!! Pumpkin Soup...one of my favorites! As she gets well and stronger maybe she will loan him out!! LOL ~ Thanks for the BBQ Chicken and Potato Salad...so good! And I'm sorry but your movie sounds like a tear-jerker. All dog animal movies are in one way or the other. So, I avoid them at all cost.

I have picked up a sinus and ear infection...from my allergies I believe. March and November are my worst months for allergies.

Shannon...oh, your foraging adventure sounds like fun!! We are blessed that we have a lot of Pussy Willow, Cattail, and rosehips all around and through-out our City. And Blackberries everywhere that anyone can pick.
Sometimes...just out on my walks I will pick and eat a handful of Blackberries. Soooo yummy! I don't think we
have watercress but I might be wrong. It is only something I like in Chinese Food. Which I don't eat that much of anymore...as I love Thai Food and Sushi more than Chinese.

Had a beautiful day here today even though I feel punk I got in over 12,000 Steps today. Hope to be able to do
a lot more walking from now on...if the weather cooperates.

And I will have no problem getting in all my steps in Canada. And this Hotel has a High Tea. I am going to ask hubby to join me for it one day...but if he turns it down...I will go by myself and enjoy it thoroughly.

Ok...after midnight and I'm tired...no nap today.

Love and Hugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2017 :  6:06:43 PM  Show Profile
Made Strawberry Rhubarb pies today for the first cook out of the year. Made enough for you ladies with some Rhubarb tea. Enjoy the week-end.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2017 :  10:32:46 AM  Show Profile
Happy Sunday ladies,
Just thought I would fly in literally hahahahha and say hello. It is a rainy day here, I sure wish the sun would come out. It would make my little butterflies happy if they could have recess outside.

Hubby will be gone this week to FFA convention, so the dogs and I are in charge. Lord help us all. Hubby I think tells everything on the farm to have a party cause I am the one in charge. lol

Peggy yes I saw the shack. It was very good. my school volunteers at our local theater and then you get to see the movie free. I also read the book and it is now being passed around my fellow teacher friends at school.

We have our school accreditation team to visit us next week. This is quite a big deal for our little school. They visit us for two days and tell how what we are doing well and what can be done better. It is great but stressful too. WE have been preparing for this all year. Then our school musical is coming up to which I help with the music part. Can I just say I am not a music director but since I can sing my principal thinks otherwise. So we have three weeks to get it together. another yikes.

Becky so good to hear from you. Keeping you in my prayers.

Ok my teapot is singing to me so time to fly out for cookies and tea and great book .

love to you all,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2017 :  1:27:52 PM  Show Profile
Nora...Thanks for the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie...One of My Favorite Pies!!! Yum! I have to admit that I have never had Rhubarb Tea. Is this a Tea
that you make yourself or do you purchase it somewhere? I am wondering if I would like it...since I love Rhubarb.

Teacher Tammy...I am so glad that you saw the Shack and liked it. I thought they did a phenomenal job on it and kept it really true to the Script.
I am going through the Study Guide right now on my own/and enjoying it. I am taking it at a very slow pace because with teaching Bible Study and doing
my own daily devotional time with Papa God, I don't count my teaching preparation as my personal face-to-face time with God. It is just the frosting
on the cake...so to speak. ~ Well, you and the dogs have an enjoyable time this week. I enjoyed my solo week when my hubs went to the Coast. Not having
to really cook much or clean up after him...left me a lot of reading and coloring time. LOL

Happy Sonday My Porchies...I didn't make it to Church...as I have allergy problems that turned into a sinus infection. And I can't hear out of my
left ear at all. I will survive this too!!! It just makes me feel like not doing anything much! Yesterday, I just stayed home and watched The Final
Four College Football Teams Play. I was rooting for Gonzaga from my hometown of Spokane, and also The Oregon Ducks...who are usually great to watch
but they didn't do very well yesterday. Even though they only lost by one point they made a lot of stupid mistakes throughout the game. I would have
been happy had they won but I didn't think they really deserved to win. Out of my three sons...only my middle son is into Sports...so Pat and I watched
the games together. I have always been a Sports Junkie. Only Football, Basketball and Hockey. No longer a Baseball Fan as it moves too slowly for me. I don't go to games anymore but I use to. Now, I just
watch them on TV. So, tomorrow Night I am rooting for Gonzaga! I would love to see them take the whole Championship!

Hubby and I may go take a ride...just to go enjoy the sunshine and get out of the house for awhile. Hope the rest of you have a Lovely completion to
your Weekend.

Love and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 02 2017 1:32:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2017 :  5:24:48 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I made this. Found it on Mother Earth but they probably have one at Royal Tea. I want to try their dandelion tea.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page