Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  6:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
PeggyAnn,
How about September.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  11:40:17 PM  Show Profile
Ok Becky I will put you down for September. Thank You So Much!!!

Blessings and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  03:26:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks PeggyAnn.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  06:08:38 AM  Show Profile
Morning ladies. It's a gray cold morning here. I'm hoping it improves. We got the court order yesterday to remove Jasper from his mother's care. Unfortunately she's gone into hiding and we haven't been able to get her served with the paperwork or get Jasper. Please keep us in prayer. I saw him Thursday night and he had a cut on his cheek as well as a bruise. I'm worried sick out my little guy.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Prairie Critter Pet Sitter
"Pampered care for your pet"
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  07:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Tammy I will keep you in my prayers and that you will find Jasper real soon. Hang in there.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  07:54:08 AM  Show Profile
Tammy - I'm praising God that the court has ordered the removal of Jasper from his mother's care and am praying that you find him soon!!! Would you be able to put an amber alert out for him/her?

Today we are heading into town (about 45 minutes away) to go to a holiday craft show of sorts, where my brother is actually having a booth as well, to look around and pick up a few business cards. Then this evening is the "Parade of Lights." We are trying to find new traditions here in Wyoming during this season of Christmas. My hubby had his interview yesterday at the hospital for his internship. Looks like it is good to go. The only issue, is it is non-paid. That will put us at 6 months of no pay! I need to crunch more numbers and try to figure out how to survive! Trusting God that we will survive :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  11:48:02 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning My Porchies...

Shannon...Wow, how can you go 6 months with no income? And will your husbands Hospital Job eventually pay him or is it all Volunteer Work?
Sounds like you have some fun to look forward to in your new Location. I always loved exploring new places when I moved. Even here my kids
and I love to find new things to do together.

Tammy...so glad to hear that Jasper will be removed from his Mom...when and if she can be found. There is sure to be heartbreak all around but
praying that in the end what is best for the child will be everyone's main concern. You will find that a Grandma's Heart can be just as fierce
as a mother's heart. So, be brave, be strong, and be encouraged that we are all praying for what is best for Jasper, your son, and your family.

OK Ladies have a Blessed Weekend. Do something fun and different! It will add new joy and adventure to your hearts.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  12:42:42 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful fall day we are having. Got the Christmas light up outside. Need a couple of more strand of lights for the potted trees by the front porch steps. I'll get them tomorrow. I have to go to Harrisonburg to Michael's to get cross stitch thread. The Walmart in Timberville didn't have the colors I needed. Jay has to deliver cold, dead chickens to PA in the morning so I'll be home alone.
Tammy, hope Jasper is located soon for your peace of mind and his safety.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  1:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Tammy, praying for little Jasper and all of you. How heart wrenching. Good that you got the court order so quickly. Keep us posted.

Shannon, praying for you all too! What kind of hospital job doesn't pay? Yikes! Check out local food pantries and churches. At least you will get help with food. Some also give clothing and toys for Christmas. Our area and churches do. The need is so great. People living in cars, under bridges etc! In the USA! Don't feel bad about going. Good hearted people donate to give others a hand up. You'll pay it back at sometime in the future.

Warm hugs to everyone!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  7:37:24 PM  Show Profile
Prayers going up for little Jasper. One thing about little children that age, they are so resilient and don't remember anything about being mistreated.... Thank God!!!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"Give a weed an inch and it'll take a yard!"
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  8:42:15 PM  Show Profile
Good evening porchies :) The parade was lovey as was the craft show! After the parade, we went to their Festival of Lights - a driven path in park, decorated with Christmas lights. It was so lovely! We were quite excited that they had that here, as we enjoyed something similar immensely in SC!!! What a wonderful day!!! The crafts at the craft show were extremely impressive! Some of the woodwork was unbelievable! The skill and handiwork was stunning!

The position at the hospital is an internship... as a counselor. He is finishing up his master degree in family and marriage counseling. There is hope that if it goes well, he will be hired on, with pay, after May, but we will see. We wouldn't be going completely without any paycheck, as we will be getting his paycheck for medical retirement from the AF... it is just quite a bit less than what he was getting before. But God will provide. Honestly, it will come down to scraping and saving until we get our tax return and then use the return to cover us until he starts getting a paycheck. Honestly, the $5k we lost is the biggest setback... if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be nearly as stressed about it! But in all honesty, we can't look at all that has happened and trust God for that, but not trust Him in this! He has led us this far and He will get us through this valley!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  9:07:53 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies! Awesome news to report - they found her and we got Jasper back this afternoon!!!!! I'd gone up to a consignment store and bought a pack-n-play for him to sleep in here until we get the crib situated and found a Winnie-the-Pooh rocking toy just the perfect size for the the lil fellow. I had bought a overstuffed beanbag chair for him a couple weeks ago to. You should have seen his face when he came in and saw the chair and then as he sat in the chair noticed the Winnie-the-Pooh. His face lit up with the biggest smile! Then as he kept going from one to the other he looked over and noticed all his toys that I've had and his face lit up again. I doubt he's had any toys to play with at all, poor kid. He's been running us ragged lol

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2016 :  10:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Tammy, what a blessing that they got him so fast. Bless his little heart. So glad he's home! God is good. What a Christmas gift you all got!

Shannon, God's timing is always perfect. Glad you had a good day. How close are you to your brother? Do you have other family near? Did you find a church?

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  06:45:24 AM  Show Profile
Tammy - what an incredible answer to prayer! I am overjoyed for you and for Jasper!!!! God is so good! <3

Darlene - I'm not sure if you mean close relationship-wise or close distance-wise... so I will answer both. He and I are pretty close relationship-wise, though he is nine years younger! As far as distance, he is about 1.5 hours away. We do not have any other family nearby... everyone else is in MD and PA. My younger brother has been out here for many years... his wife's family actually lives about 5 minutes from them, so they spend A LOT of their time with her family. There is a church we went to a couple weeks ago, that we are headed back to this morning. We actually hung out with the pastor and his family last night at the parade. We are hoping it will become our home church here, but it is so different then what we are use to... but we doubt we will find what we are looking for. Our church in SC was one of a kind!!! That is the one thing we really really miss!!!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  2:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Tammy, I am so glad that you got Jasper back and quickly. How is that going with you today? Is he adjusting well with the new arrangements? I am sure that he is much happier than were he was and surely loved more.

Shannon, hang in there girl. I shutter every time I think about your loss of the $5k. We wired the cost of the house and closing costs and I can't image what would have happen, if we had lost all that money. I feel your pain and wish there was something someone could do to make it right. But it is in God's hands and who knows when you need the funds the most, something amazing and a miracle will happen and you will find the $5k back into your hands.

We have a few inches of snow on the ground. Went to a church that most of my contractors attend today and it was nice. We will probably go back next week and see if it fits us. It is about 8.5 miles from our house. When we got home, we started out on a trek around our property to find our Christmas tree. However the snow was so deep, that trying to walk in it was difficult to say the least. I fell and had a hard time getting up. Paul started laughing, and I told him, that I wanted to make a snow angel. It took some maneuvering before we were able to get me on my feet again. Mainly because we were laughing so hard. I broke down and gave him the gift that I had wrapped up to be from our fur babies. They were snow shoes. It took a little time for me to remember how to put them on, but we finally managed. So off again to find our tree. It was Paul's first time snowshoeing. I had been before when I lived in Nevada. We did find our tree and cut it down. It is close to the house but still outside. We were both cold and decided to wait until tomorrow to bring it in and set it up. That was our fun for the day. Can't wait for other adventures during this winter season.
Hope everyone is having a blessed day and enjoying the holidays. Until later, have a great evening.
Becky

FGOTM December 2016
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  2:53:36 PM  Show Profile
Wow I've missed so much!!

Peggy-I'm praying for you and your husband, that is all so hard! Hang in there!!

Tammy-so glad you got the baby, praying things are going smoothly for him and your son and you all can keep him safe.

Shannon-just praying for all the parts of your transition.

Well we have been busy moving but now we are in KS and getting settled in. We had Thanksgiving with friends so a bit of a last chance to hang out. Monday night we got on a bus and took a 7 hour bus ride (the airport isn't really THAT far but the bus stopped at 2 other bases to pick up people who were moving). Dustin was rather irritated when at the second place-the farthest out of the way-nobody was there needing to be picked up. Then a little while after that stop the bus driver was having trouble staying awake so Dustin stood up next to him to make sure he stayed alert. Then we arrived at the airport at 7am. But our flight was delayed 10 hours. It was originally supposed to leave at 11am but didn't leave until 9 something. So instead of getting into Baltimore at 1:30pm we got in around midnight. By the time we got through customs and collected all our bags, got the rental car (which ended up not having enough cargo space but we made it work) and got to the hotel it was almost 3am. So we quickly all rinsed off in the shower and got a little bit of sleep. We were up by 6am because we had to be at the cargo facility to drop off the pets by 7am then back over to the terminal for our next flights. Those flights went smoothly except for Dan screaming most of them and we arrived in Kansas City. Then picked up rental and pets and drove to our house! It was quite a trip and we were extremely exhausted. It was dark when we got here so we couldn't really check out the property. We were a bit bummed that our house needs more TLC than we expected. Nothing major or immediate it just needs some sprucing up. Paint, trim, molding etc. Some things were fixed or replaced at some point and whoever did it didn't do a very good job (lazy, didn't use a level etc). But again all things we can work on over time.

Dustin's parents met us at the airport with their RV and a Uhaul trailer to help get our luggage here which was a blessing, then my parents came in Friday to bring us a car. I feel like I've been running mostly non stop since we left Germany getting things we need for the house.

Oh once we were able to see the house and land in daylight we fell in love with it. There is a little building that can probably be used as a chicken house and is already fenced. There are several fruit trees (we don't know what they are but at church today when filling out paperwork for the kids the lady helping us said "oh I looked at that house" and she told us what fruit she saw when she was out here, I don't remember what all she said...apple, apricot, cherry, walnut.....she said there are a bunch!!)Everyone here is really friendly and the town seems to be just the right size. We went to the farmer's market saturday, we weren't expecting much being a small town and winter time but there were quite a few booths with all sorts of products including local honey, eggs, produce, grass fed beef, pork and lamb so we were pretty impressed with the selection there! The only down side we have found is groceries are pretty expensive (maybe that is everywhere) and the tax is high even on food. Otherwise we are pretty pleased with our new home!!

Ok gotta run computer is about to die and need to start supper. It will be nice being back in the same time zone.

Peggy I'll email you, I would like to be in the tea swap if there are any spots left.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
February 2016 Farmgirl of the Month
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  4:08:27 PM  Show Profile
Tammy great new about Jasper. He'll run you ragged but it will be a good ragged. Christmas will be so special with a little one running around.
Glad everyone is getting settled into their new homes and getting ready for Christmas, love the season.
Kinda wished we had a little snow.
Got the lights fixed on the little trees out front. I have to get out and get pictures. Been watching Hallmark Christmas movies all afternoon, Put in my favorite fro the nineties - Always Remember I Love You My daughter and I watched it every time it was on. I found the DVD a few years ago.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2016 :  5:37:29 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies! Jasper is adjusting well. We put him down for bed at 11 pm last night and the poor thing slept until nearly 10 this morning. He also slept the night through, which she claims he never does. I did feed him a container of yogurt and some cheerios right before I put him down so that might have helped. Even though he's 16 months now she was still using rice cereal in his milk to try to get him to sleep more. She was doing 2 to 3 naps her per day but I'm only going to give him one to assure proper sleep at night. She was constantly telling me she was up until 3 or 5 am with him before he'd go to sleep for the night. Hopefully we can keep him on our schedule. He gave me the biggest hug this morning, it brought tears to my eyes. Matt saw it and said that made everything worth it. He then wanted Matt to hold him and gave him a big hug too. He's never given either of us hugs before so it was really special for us.

I was out walking Lacey about 4:30 this afternoon when a car drove by me. I wouldn't have paid attention to it except as the car started to pass me the driver pulled the hoodie to cover the side of her face, which caught my attention along with the awful red dye job on her hair. She'd had her friend dye her hair one day prior to her leaving and it was one of the worse jobs I've ever seen. Where she got the car and who let her drive without a license I'm not sure but she's casing his apartment and our place. We'll definitely have to be careful since we don't know what type of vehicle she might get her hands on.

Darlene - Yes, Jasper's return was a magnificent early Christmas present for us!

Sabrina - Hope things calm down a bit for you with the holidays.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2016 :  6:14:56 PM  Show Profile
Gearing up for the first Christmas event this Sunday. My sister has all us. The kids younger than high school gets gifts from everyone and the high schoolers and us adults do the gift exchange where you draw a number, pick a gift and either open it or take something from someone else. She called this evening to make sure I was bringing the Cottage Cheese Salad and Pimento cheese sandwiches. Pimento cheese is one of the easiest things to make and seems like I'm the only one in my family that can make it.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2016 :  6:32:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...

Sabrina I put you down for the Month of October for the Tea Swap

Nora I put you down for March.

OK My Porchies just 4 months left. Go back one page to see which months are Available!

We got our first snowflakes today! More like Snow/Rain and didn't stick in the city but out in The Countryside it was sticking 1-3 inches.

Still working on Christmas Cards. Just have Prison Ministry Cards and some farmgirl cards...then I am DONE!! One more Day I hope and then I
can clean off my Dining Room Table!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2016 :  7:07:05 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Peggy. March will work great.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2016 :  09:03:49 AM  Show Profile
Hi Gals! Just a quick note to say, patsy went home Friday! She said it had rained Weds. Thurs.& Friday, and there wasn't any smoke smell or ashes on anything. Praise God for His hand of Protection on everything!
Thank You God!
I think she will winter there and start the moving and selling process in the Spring, Lord willing!
We are having rain today with lots of grey skies, 39. Gonna put on Christmas music and finish up my decorating that I started yesterday.
Oh... Just renewed my Farmgirl membership for another year!
*woot-woot*

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"Give a weed an inch and it'll take a yard!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Dec 06 2016 09:06:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2016 :  3:22:33 PM  Show Profile
Great news for Patsy.
We too had rain all day and temps in the 30's.
They interviewed three young ladies for my job. They have two more for Thursday. Beginning to feel real now.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2016 :  6:30:10 PM  Show Profile
Peggy
I went two emails to you as my teacher brain is just tired. I hope one works...for this teacher I don't have many options with school life.
love
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  12:34:38 AM  Show Profile
Good Very Early Morning My Porchies...

Teacher Tammy...I put you down for July! Glad to have you back this coming year.

Shannon...I need your new address please email me.

I still have April, May, and August Open so let me know if you want one of those last three spots girls.
For those of you who are new to The Porch this is always a FUN Swap to do. You get to taste all kinds of New Tea Flavors
and most girls do little extra's "Tucks" we call them with The Tea Swap. So don't be shy...step right up and let us get
to know you even better.

Well, finally finished the Christmas Cards today and tonight! Man oh man am I glad to be done!!! Now I can just enjoy
Christmas and all the FUN knowing the house is decorated, the packages wrapped and the cards are done. I don't do any Holiday
Baking because we don't need it...and my little DIL is a Baker Extraordinaire and she always gives us a plate of goodies.

Very cold here today. When I took the dog for his mile walk I had to cover my face. Tomorrow and Thursday is suppose to be colder still
with high wind. Oh, FUN! Good thing I decided to take the Month of December off from my 5 miles a day walk. I just had too much
to do. I'm still getting the mile walk in most days with the dog. I will get back to my regular routine after the Holidays.

I have Elijah tomorrow. I hope he isn't as keyed up as he was last week. Mercy, he had me running circles all day! I don't need to
walk the days I have him...he gives Grandma a good work-out! LOL

Judy...I am so happy that Patsy's house was fine! Wonderful answer to our prayers sister!! Wow...God is so Faithful! Glad to hear that she
is not going to tackle the Move until early this next year. Doesn't sound like moving in cold and snow would be too much fun! Well, did you
get Christmas all done today? Now that you don't have to worry about your sissy *sigh* you can relax a bit and take your time. Too much anxiety
either depresses your ability to do anything or it hypes you up like a Tornado over dry land! Just *Breathe and Blow it out* (repeat 10 times) LOL

I had a couple cups of Cranberry Autumn Tea (from Harney & Sons) today and boy did that hit the spot. If you have never tried that one you really
should give it a try. They sell it at Barnes & Noble Cafe or you can order it online.

Oh, onto FB and then to bed! I'm not getting much reading done lately however...I start to read and fall asleep and I hate that! I want to stay
awake long enough to at least get through a couple of chapters. Last night I went to sleep at 12:10 instead of my usual 2:00 am...so who was up and
wide awake by 6:30...Mwah! Makes for a really long day!

Sleep tight and don't feed your Nightmares girlies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 07 2016 12:42:53 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page