Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  12:13:56 AM  Show Profile

Well, here is The Baby Announcement my kids posted yesterday. Little Elijah (who is getting big) with his book
that I bought him...to understand about the new baby he will be getting in Dec. I thought the picture turned out
so darling.

Shannon...Oh, my gosh I bet your blood pressure has sky-rocket with the news of Surgery. Deep Breaths and Trust the
Lord that he will be right there in that operating room with those Dr.s and Nurses. Praying for YOU, LEE and the
entire Family. Keep us posted on how it all goes.

Teacher Tammy...oh, goodness your boys are so handsome. I can hardly believe how fast this school year has gone
already and it must have flown for you. I pray that you will have Fabulous weather for their Graduation and the
Party at your home. I am sure you and their dad will be popping the buttons off your shirts with Pride at those
two young men.

Judy...how are things going with Jim and Patsy? How are things going with you and Dave? We continue to uphold
you all in prayer.

Long day but great Church Service this morning!! Hope you all had a Fabulous Sonday!!!

Hugs and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 27 2015 12:17:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  10:25:35 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - adorable announcement :) And adorable little fellow!!

Tammy - what a beautiful picture!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Shannon - praying praying praying. May God sustain you through this time! I pray that you and your baby's safety as well.

Sabrina - LOVE the pic!! Thank you for sharing :) :) You look beautiful and radiant!!

Levi is doing great - he had his stitches taken out yesterday, and it was painful so there was a few tears, but he really did great.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  6:25:56 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls... I don't normally pop onto the porch... (it kind of intimidates me! so many people! lol) but I just want to tell Joyce I'm mid-letter right now, should be in the mail soon. If not tomorrow, definitely Wednesday! :)

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"It is... through the world of the imagination which takes us beyond the restrictions of provable fact, that we touch the hem of truth." - Madeleine L'Engle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  7:26:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh come on Erin...we promise not to bite!!! (+;

We would love to have you join us on The Porch!
It is a great place to get to know some great women.
Come on give us a try!!!

Hugs and smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  9:54:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi all and Welcome Erin! Ya, we make Peg take her teeth out when new people come around, so it's true...she doesn't bite! It's fun though, to give her a piece of taffy and watch her 'knaw on it!' She's wore out then and completely harmless! ROFL (sorry Peg, couldn't keep your secret)hahahahaha
Patsy and Jim have their youngest son home until May 8th, I think she said. He's the one in the Air Force that lives with his wife in California. Then her 2 girls from Ohio are talking about going to visit them May 1st along with their husbands and 2 kids. She said they would have to sleep in the 2 campers in the back yard. I just hope Jim can take all the noise and stress. Patsy said she wonders about that too. He can't sleep thru the night anymore because of the pain in his back but he does eat every couple of hours and when he gets up thru the night. She said that he may have gained another pound. The doctor told him to eat lots of small meals. At least he has an appetite.
Dave and I are doing ok. It's been chilly here the past couple of days, but when the sun is out we do outdoor projects. He built a 2 shelf stand to sit under our front window outside so I can put 3 pots on each shelf and have more color there between 2 shrubs. That's pretty exciting. I can just see the pots filled with trailing vine and pretty petunias or pansies. He loves to do wood projects. Today he worked so I did the grocery shopping and went to the Farmers Market. I'm glad we have a year-round one now. They've only done that for about 2 years now. It's nice to have a choice of cheap fruits 'n veggies. But, man-o-man, I bout froze it was so cold. 46. So I came home after going there, changed into warmer clothing and then went to the grocery store. lol It's suppose to warm up in the next few days. Wait and see.
Well, that's about it for me folks. Have a great evening.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  10:38:56 PM  Show Profile
OK - thanks Erin :)

Judy - thanks for the update!!

My darling little girl has been toting around a 3 week old chick that she's picked out of the batch and dubbed "as her own" :) It's quite cute!!

Just got done a busy day of teaching - looking forward to getting back into our regular routine tomorrow, and doing some gardening! Only three more weeks of teaching and I'm done for the summer :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  04:55:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls. I have a little porch smile to share with y'all. My daughter came this past week-end and we went to the Texas State Championship Fiddlers Frolic in Hallettsville (which I try to do every year). Bubba Hopkins didn't win this year, which he does a lot. Neither did River Lee but, in my opinion he should have - 14 years old and can out-play the best of 'em...he'll be back. The same thing happened to Bubba back when I 'discovered' him. (laughing!) If you listen to any of the video recordings on their Facebook page you might detect a southern drawl in a certain "Woooooo!!...that would be me. :) Hope y'all can come next April.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
(Includes 'The Simply Lived Life' blog)

Edited by - TexasWildflower on Apr 28 2015 4:18:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  05:07:11 AM  Show Profile
Judy...hey, you're not suppose to tell my secret...but you even made me ROFLOL!!! But I wouldn't say that I'm
completely harmless!!! ~ Thanks for the update on Patsy and Jim. I'm sure even though family will wear him out...
it is still best for them to get to see him. Good for them and good for him.

OK...now I'm going to go pick the laughy taffy out of my gums!!!

Night Girls,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  7:12:12 PM  Show Profile
Hey Porchies!! I've been away for a week or so. Life just gets busy sometimes and I can't carve out any time for the computer.

I see there's a new gal to the "Farm"...Welcome, Wanda! One of our local radio talk shows has a host that's from Hallettsville. She often talks about going back to visit.

I love my tea package, Luann. Thank you!!

I hope all y'all have a great rest of the week.

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)
One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt.

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  05:57:37 AM  Show Profile
Sorry I disappeared!! All is well, I'm still healed, just trying to get back to normal life. After all the craziness getting my kids back on their routine has proven quite challenging. I'm wore out so took today and taking tomorrow off regular school work just going to work on scouting stuff a bit and take it easy. Just getting them to do chores is enough work this week!!! Also trying to catch up on neglected things and get ready for hubby to be gone in a few weeks.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  10:06:07 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Catherine. I'm the same Southern, fixin' to, over yonder...Wanda you met on the Welcome Wagon. Glad you see you here. If you like Texas fiddling, I hope you can come to the competition next year. I'd love to meet you, and the young ones that play on Saturday are too good to be believed!

Sabrina - Hang in there! :)

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  2:26:14 PM  Show Profile
Hey all you porch sitters. It's finally spring in Minnesota and I can sit on my front porch. Not so great when it's 40 below in the winter. Love to listen to your chats.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  4:39:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Bonnie, The thought of moving to Minnesota has been a consideration of mine, just because I love the cold and snow, am terribly allergic to sun and want to live longer. Good reasons, right? lol
Yesterday was low 60's with a chilly breeze, but great for working outside. Can't get the laundry to dry on the lines very well though. We can't plant until close to the end of May but we have a lot of yard work to do before then anyhow. Today is cooler, mid 50's, not bad either for N.E.Ohio. *giggle* The slower we start out, the better! Good weather for trying more porchie teas.
Today I had the relaxation....whatever....can't remember some of the names...but I really liked it. It was the one loose tea in the baggie. Patsy said she liked that one a lot too. I dug around and found some larger envelopes to get my teas ready to send out. The ones that came with the cards weren't big enough.
Well, Hubby will be home soon...Lord willing, so I need to finish up here.
G'nite Buds! Love Yuns!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Apr 30 2015 4:42:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  6:28:43 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Sorry been gone so long. Judy did a good job of filling in for me.. thanks sis!

welcome new gals.. you will LOVE it here! Such caring folk you won't find anywhere else. :)

Today was the appt with the mesothelioma attorney. Poor Jim had to sign a mountain of papers sitting in a wheel chair with an oxygen tank.. So hard to watch. He's taking morphine and ativan to help with breathing but he's getting weaker. Just glad the kids will get to see him soon.

Peggy: your lil Elijah is such a cutie and will be a heart throb some day!

well, very tired.. almost fainted in the kitchen the other day and made myself take 2 naps today while Jim was. feeling those prayers.. keep on gals..love you all!

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  11:56:30 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Bonnie...Hope you will come back and share a little bit about yourself. Porches are the best,
whether at your own home or Viral like this one. It is always so relaxing to sit in My Red Rocking Chair
and just read and sip some tea or soda and just enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

Catherine...where you been girlie? I hear you about the Busy part of life. I am kind of ready for a
Vacation but that looks pretty impossible right now or anytime soon in the future. I listen to Ocean
waves while I sleep at night to mask the ringing in my ears...so, I will just have to pretend I'm really
at the Beach...which is my favorite Vacation spot.

Sabrina...glad that you are still all healed up. It will take awhile to get back into the swing of things.
But it will happen slowly but surely.

Hi Wanda...how are you doing girl???

Judy...we are having nice weather for about 6 days which I am loving. I need to put my container garden in but
I just don't have the time. So I am probably going to have to wait until the end of May. I'm almost too tired
to care this year. Maybe I will do flowers this year and take a break from the Veggies. Thanks for being so
good about keeping us posted on Jim and Patsy.

Patsy...I know how you must be feeling so tired and fatigued too. Stress will do that to you. Sleep as often as
you can dear sister. Our Prayers continue to wrap around your shoulders...to give you strength and comfort.

OK girlies...I just got home from Bible Study a couple hours ago and I feel like I need to just go fall into bed.
Our GD Hallie will be here for the Weekend. She lives in Spokane ... I pray that Grandpa and I have the strength
to entertain a 15 year old for 2 days. Normally...no problem but we have had a pretty full plate the past couple
of months and we are tired. Say a little prayer for us.

Sweet Dreams My Porchies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  07:04:35 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - Thanks for asking; I'm still kickin'. Good luck with that 15 yr. old. :)

Oh sweet Patsy, my heart aches for you and Jim. God be with you both.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  5:23:35 PM  Show Profile
Wowsers! It has been a week since I've been on the porch... and boy oh boy do I need to pull up a chair and sit a spell! What a week it has been! Lee's surgery went fairly well.... It was indeed quite infected. They scraped out the "gunk" and washed it out really well before stitching it up. Funny story though... we gave him kisses and told him we would see him soon, then they wheeled him out of the OR holding room. Apparently they got him back to the OR, put a blood pressure cuff on him, as well as the monitor stickers, and started giving him the gas to knock him out. All of a sudden, he sat up, ripped everything off and said he was not going to go to sleep until I was in there with him! So they came and got me. I had to gown up.... stuffing my skirt into OR pants, in a hurry, was quite hilarious! As soon as I went in there, he laid down and quit fighting! The surgeon did a fantastic job stitching him up, and he should be all healed here soon! Looking forward to that!!! Then on Tuesday, my youngest started running a 103-105 temperature that she finally stopped this morning. My three year old started with it Wednesday. The other kids ran low grade on Thursday. They tested the youngest for strep throat, but the rapid strep came back negative. This morning, my niece was in a car accident. She is alright - just really sore. Ummmm I need a nap, lol. Tomorrow my middle son turns eight... so we are going to go fishing :) I love how they chose to do family activities for their birthdays! Hopefully everyone will be well enough!!!

Sabrina - what beautiful lovely pictures! Your little man looks incredibly happy! How is your five year old and the anger issues? Continuing to pray as you all adjust! I have been trying to wrap my brain around how to handle my kids' schooling! Part of me just wants a break... but I have tried reducing the amount of school they have to do, and rather than them enjoying a break, they seem to get into more mischief. It is almost as if they need the structure and vigorous schedule. I am just the one that has a hard time keeping up! I've been trying to plan out some Before Five in a Row books to do with the younger three. I'm hoping to do that first thing every morning now. After that, I think I am going to tackle geography. We have gone through many of the countries and the states, but I am finding that the kids, while they know different facts about the various countries and states, cannot place them on the map.... or the countries into the right continents. So we are starting over! I'm going to start with a very basic introduction to geography for a week, then spend two weeks on the Arctic region and Antarctica, then 2 weeks on Oceania, focusing primarily on New Zealand and Australia. I'm thinking we will head to Africa after that, but I haven't figured any of that out yet. After Geography, if I ever get my butt in gear, we'll do Prepare and Pray, which is a unit study based on Swiss Family Robinson. Then I'll do preschool with the 3 year old (he'll be 4 in a couple weeks), then kindergarten/1st grade with my 6 yo, then school with my older ones, with the subjects they do together, then spelling individually with my older ones. I'm not sure where I am going to fit any time for house work or down time for me... maybe during quiet time for the littles, if I am not working with the oder ones. Seeing it all written out like that is kinda overwhelming. Am I nuts????

Erin - so good to see you on the porch! I do hope you come again! We really are a smaller community - kinda like the henhouses!

Joyce - still trying to find the time to finish my letter I started to you! Life has been truly hectic! But I have thought of you often! I'm rue little Levi is doing well by now, but still praying for him just the same!

Judy - a year round farmers market sounds absolutely lovely! We do not even have one of those down here! Quite honestly, I do not make it very often even when it is open... parking is just horrible!

Wanda - the Fiddlers Frolic sounds just delightful! We use to listen to a lot of folks playing bluegrass growing up, whenever we went camping. I miss that! There is always so much to do on my hubby's days off. I need to try to figure out how I can rejuggle things so we can have more fun family time on those days!

Peggy - love the baby announcement! Elijah is so cute! He'll be a great big brother I am sure!!! Continuing to pray for your hubby and step son!

Patsy - continuing to pray! I cannot fathom what you are going through - but I do know that God will sustain you! Please please please try to rest! Love you sister!

Well, it is time to start getting my kiddos headed to bed. Much love to you all!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  9:17:54 PM  Show Profile
Just popping in to say that I talked to Patsy this afternoon while she was waiting for their 2 girls and their families to show up, and she said that the nurse came in to check Jims vitals(a weekly thing)and she's pretty sure that Jim is just waiting to see all his kids .... and then he will go! I'm just beside myself! Patsy and I cried and talked and talked and cried today. It felt good to let it all out. He's on morphine now to help him breath and another relaxant. Oh girls...this is so hard to take! She said she feels all your Prayers though...thank you!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  9:57:42 PM  Show Profile
Judy...Oh, my my my...I just didn't think it would be that FAST! I am so sorry for ALL OF YOU! He sounds like he
is a wonderful man and will be so missed by all. That will to live until you have accomplished something your heart
desires is soooooooooooo strong. I bet he will make it to see all his children. My brother did that...he knew he
was dying that December but he didn't want our mom or his wife to forever Associate Christmas with his death...
so he literally willed himself to not die until after Christmas. He died 3 days later. So, I know Jim is holding
on until he sees all of his kids. I am glad that you and Patsy cried together and talked and cried and talked...
you will need to lean on each other for courage and strength to face this loss. I wish I could make the hurt go
away but God can and will...all in due time. My prayers and love be with you both!!!

Shannon...you have had A LOT on your plate too girl. I'm tired for you. Hope they got all that infection out of
your sons leg. And really it was such a God thing...that they took a closer look at it. I am so glad that you spoke
up about it. ~ Hope life begins to slow down a bit for you!

Wanda...we have had FUN today with our Grand-daughter. Her Grandpa loves teasing her and we have laughed a lot
all ready this weekend...which has been good for all three of us. She is a joy!

OK girls...off to watch a TV Show and knit for a little bit.

Love, Prayers, Hugs to All Who need them!!!
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - May 02 2015 :  07:27:08 AM  Show Profile
Love and Prayers to all!!!

My best to all,
Mel
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - May 02 2015 :  10:15:21 AM  Show Profile
Judy & Patsy - my heart is so sad and heavy for you both. I can't believe how fast this all went...hugs and prayers.

Shannon - my darling, what a week you've had!!! I'm praying for you all. Don't stress about the letter - get to it when you can :) I can't wait though! Levi is doing good - he still has a lot of fear though, and is reluctant to do any running or biking activities.

Sabrina - praying for you!! I hope things settle down soon into a routine for you :)

Peggy - it sounds like your grandaughter is a lovely 15 year old!! How fun :) What a blessing that your grandchildren can come visit you - my grandparents all lived in The Netherlands - so we didn't see them that often. I think it's just wonderful to see grandchildren connecting with grandparents!

It's warm & beautiful here today - I spent my Farmgirl Jubliee in the garden! I planted marigolds, dusty miller, and squash. I picked weeds and turned over the garden bed. It was lovely :) Now I'm off to the market that is just opening today!

God Bless all - and all of you are in my prayers. Hugs. Joyce

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - May 02 2015 :  2:29:20 PM  Show Profile
Judy...Thank you for keeping us updated on Patsy. And also thank you for making sure she knows we're all praying for her strength and comfort.

Shannon...I hope you and all your kiddos start healing quickly and get back your strength.

All y'all have a great weekend!

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)
One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt.

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 03 2015 :  11:12:10 AM  Show Profile
Judy - oh how I am praying for you, Dave, Patsy, Jim and all the family! What a hard hard time in life you all are having!

Thank you for everyone's prayers! We got another emotional blow today.... we have one neighbor that is a pistol. We have been praying for her for years. She has learned over the years that we do not "fight back" with ugliness, so we have become an easy target.... anyways, we have always had an issue in our area with mice and rats. This year they seem to be worse. She has decide that it is because of our chickens :( Soooooo our HOA president showed up on our door this morning and says the chickens have to go :( We are devastated! We have 9 chickens that we absolutely love. We move their coops every couple nights, clean up after them, and bring their foo in every night. There is no way they are the cause of the rats - especially considering they were here before we ever got the chickens! Our "gut reaction" s to move, but it so isn't that simple! We are just heartbroken. Quite honestly, I'm not sure how much more I can handle! I know God is with us - and He will get us through these trials - I just feel beat up on!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - May 03 2015 :  7:52:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh dear Shannon!!!! I'm SO sorry to hear this :( I'm praying for you....remember - Though I walk THROUGH the valley...thy rod and thy staff comfort me!!! God is with you. Hugs.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 04 2015 :  02:17:24 AM  Show Profile
Dear Sisters,
I just talked to Patsy at 4:30 am. Jim passed away at 4.
All the kids made it home in time to see him while he was sick. The 2 oldest boy came in last night
but one stayed at his aunts with his wife and kids(20 minutes away)so he didn't actually get to see him right before he passed, but he saw him last month.
If you want to send her a card, e-mail me and I will give you her address.
It's going to be extra sad for her because their 44th Anniversary is Thursday and his 57th Birthday
is Sunday. We always teased him when his birthday rolled around on a Mother's Day!(smile)

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page