Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  1:55:15 PM  Show Profile
Sara...I'm with you girl on the Piddle Paddle Day. I woke up in pain and had to put a ThermaCare Heat Wrap on
my back. And even though I have only been up for a couple of hours the fatigue is smacking me down again.

Hope Every One Has a Lovely Sonday...no matter how you and the Lord spend it.

Hugs and blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  1:57:59 PM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy, that beautiful picture touched my heart! What a wonderful comfort to a lot of us who need to snuggle with our Papa God!
Could you send that to my e-mail please?
Thank you!
We have rain, gray skies and a little humid today... but bearable.
Sara, I love switching my bedding and curtains out seasonally. Can't wait! I love fall! I'm the nut, as you will learn, that loves snow and cold too. Mama always did too, so I get it honestly. *giggle*
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  2:26:16 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I have never heard piddle paddle but I like it. All my life it was just piddle.

I understand the smacking down of fatigue but un-like you I don't deal with chronic pain. My prayer is that you will rest easy tonight and tomorrow will be a better day for you.

I like the idea of spending time with the Lord in my own way. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Sara
Walk in Peace - Live with Joy
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 25, 2014
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  3:23:35 PM  Show Profile

Hey girls! I haven't spent much time on the porch lately...but with the rainy weather and humidity here today...sitting on the porch with all of you is much better:):):)I like Sweet Sara have just been piddling this afternoon...as I said...it's a cloudy...rainy...and gloomy day but seemingly it has been a very slow and long day...most days seem to fly by...we are having a Fall Farm Girl Sisterhood Day of Prayer on October 17th...please join us if you believe in the power of prayer...I have to go for now...all the "fixins":):):) for homemade chili is waiting on me...love it this time of year...hope all of you have a good evening:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"Autumn~The year's last, loveliest smile."

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  4:35:06 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Cherime! I've missed you! Thank you for the lovely tea! The smell reminds me of the friendship tea we mixed up years ago. Nice to see this is mixed in Alaska.

Thanks and blessings to all of you sisters that prayed for my family awhile ago. And especially the prayers for our son. We took him back to Iowa City Friday. The aneurysm is officially GONE. Amazing! Hugs to all of you.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

Edited by - forgetmenot on Aug 31 2014 4:35:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2014 :  8:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Congrats Heather! You are the Real Deal girl!

Judy
Prayers continue for you. Just rest in our Jesus. Tears are cleansing so let them flow.

Judith
Great news. God is so faithful! How are you feeling?

Shannon
Rest in Jesus's arms sister. I too am an old OR nurse. You Never should have had the combination of all those meds. You need to tell about your experience and ask everyone, What are you giving me? Make sure everyone knows that you coded. You have every reason to be nervous but you will never get that mix of meds from anyone ever again. Everyone will be on Alert and monitor you with great care. All our prayers will be storming heaven for you!

Bunny
Congrats on finishing school! What an accomplishment.

Cherime
Got the tea and it smells soooo good!

Peggy
Lovely picture. We all need to rest in His arms , don't we? Hope you feel better.

Sara
Hope you feel better too. Do what you can when you can! Then piddle when you can't!

Luanne
Passed your workplace on the way to my son's today. We live so close and still never met!

Night all!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  12:27:54 AM  Show Profile
It's quiet here on the porch at 2a.m. I'm up in the middle of night again. Can't stay asleep. Maggie, my rat terrier, is up with me. By now she's used to the up & down nights. Our pets are so attuned to us that they adjust to us & our needs. We that have them are truly blessed.

Been dragging out my fall things - so excited that my favorite time of the year is rolling around again. After the fall winter & spring tie for second place. Summer - well summer is something I put up with to get to fall again. Have you noticed that when we go through something we don't like how much more we enjoy what we do like when it comes.

Ladies it will be morning when you are reading this so my hope is that each and everyone of you fill your day with doing what has to be done with joy and some of what you want to do with more joy.

Sara
Walk in Peace - Live with Joy
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 25, 2014
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  7:32:30 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies. Hope everybody had a good holiday weekend. Sorry some of you are suffering from weather related pains. The season changing always brings on sleepless nights for me as well with the change in the rhythms of the seasons. It's made worse by the stupid time change too IMHO.

I did get some work done this weekend, although not what I'd originally planned. Made a trip to the Farmer's Market Saturday and bought a bushel of tomatoes and 50 green peppers. Chopped the green peppers and frozen in freezer bags and canned 7 pints of salsa and 7 quarts of tomato sauce. I still have about 20 pounds of tomatoes left to process. I may freeze them and do them another weekend as I'm pretty sure they're not getting done this week. I've been wanting to start weeding things out and getting rid of some things so yesterday I sat down and went through my magazine basket and weeded out 2 huge stacks of magazines to get rid of and organized the ones I keep. I need to weed through my books and those are my hoarding issue. I LOVE books and it's hard to get rid of them. One step at a time.

Back in training AGAIN! I'm not the only one reaching frustration level with this training that keep having us do. The email I got said training today and then today he informs us it's the entire week (grrr). I'd thought to teleconference but he really doesn't respond to questions we ask so I decided to go in for the rest of the week and do the training in the office, at least as long as I can.

Took the pups for a walk tonight. Got about half way through my usual route and Oreo decided she'd had enough and started heading home so I dropped her off and took Tip & Lacey for another loop. With their limited walking any more I'm not getting enough exercise so I decided to start riding my bike. Took a quick trip up to the Frontier Village gate and back. I think I'll get an odometer for it so I know how far I'm riding. It's sad that my walking and hiking buddies can't keep up any more. Breaks my heart.

Sara - totally agree with you on loving fall. I'll start breaking my things out soon too. I saw a picture on FB recently that had a tree in glorious fall foliage that said "My favorite color is Fall". How true isn't it! I love wearing heavier clothing for cooler weather. I'll be breaking out my fall clothes soon. The mornings and nights are already dropping into the 50's and I think I saw one night with a low of 48' in the forecast this week. Awesome sleeping weather IMHO.

Cherime - got your tea and can't wait to try it.

Reading: Finished The Tattered Quilt last night. Checked my PO Box Saturday when I was uptown and had received Janet Chapman's The Highlander Next Door. I've really liked some her time traveling/magical series. It was an okay book, I didn't love it so I'll put it up on PaperBackBookExchange.

Well I have an earlier morning tomorrow so I best get my tea and reading done now so I can get to bed earlier. Have a great night and hope everybody sleeps well and is without pain and/or discomfort.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Etsy: PrairieGpysyCrafts
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

jaimeyleigh
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Jaimey
Draper UT
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  7:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Send jaimeyleigh a Yahoo! Message
I would love to join you amazing farmgirls! I bet there are some beautiful stories to tell. I will bring Dorothy my Min Pin and some warm apple pie.
Jaimeyleigh
flytyingmountaingirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  7:53:46 PM  Show Profile
I hope all is well with all y'all. Having a day off on Monday for Labor Day makes the week seem shorter than having a day off on a Friday. I'm ready for the weekend again.
Jaimeyleigh, you better bring a lot of pie! YUM!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  8:05:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jamey, Welcome to the porch! *scooching over* There's always room for one more. Tell us a little about 'you'. Thanks for the pie. mmmmm...yummy!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Sep 02 2014 8:06:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  8:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Jaimey. Pie is always good and so is the company.

PGT
I think I'm a book hoarder too! However, we have a bookstore that charges $2 for any book if you swap another one so it makes it a little easier to let go. I could stay in there for hours!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  9:53:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girlies...just hopping on quickly to say I'm lurking but haven't had any time to really chat.
Took the little guy to his first Pumpkin Patch on Labor Day. We all had fun. It was Elijah's and
Grandmama's First Corn Maze. We only got lost once but I knew where my son made the wrong turn
and so we went back and sure enough I was right. Beginners Luck!!

Jaimie...WELCOME TO THE PORCH...and thanks for the Pie. That is always appreciated!!!
Now come back and sit and chat a spell.

OK...have to Scoot but will be back tomorrow.

Love and blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  02:22:48 AM  Show Profile
Stopping in to say today is the day. Prayers are appreciated! I will update you guys when I can!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  6:44:14 PM  Show Profile
hey sweet ladies,
just flying in real quick
Jamie welcome to our comfy porch

Hope yall had a blessed labor day. I spent mine cleaning carpets...just needed to do some fall cleaning and with teaching full time I have to sneak some deep cleaning in when I can. But they sure look nice.

I have a cold which is not fun and sound like a frog today but lots of tea and huggles from my little butterflies makes it better. Did I say my butterflies are really pretty good so far. I actually love going to work and that is a fine thing.

Peggy we started our new bible study last night. We are doing Beth Moore's Children of the day. Did the intro and I learned so much. We are going to be writing out Thessalonians. I think that could be in my very deep butterfly wings when I get done. it was good to be back with my gal pals.

well time for tea and folded some clothes.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Whispers of Morning
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2014 :  07:29:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi all glad the tea got where it was supposed to go. It has been a busy summer here. My own small ministry has just increased by one more. The lady who lives in the other half of the house bought in another lady with stage 4 cancer. She is doing better but still not good. Unfortunately where she was living the bus service for those with disabilities did not go that far. She cannot drive which is a big hardship here. So she moved into the other half of the house. At least she can help out with money for heat. It certainly won't cover it but it helps.
Meanwhile trying to get the marketing thing for the books going. I am selling a bit more and under the circumstances the money is welcome.
My granddaughter and her boyfriend never help out with a dime and unfortunately stole a bunch of stuff from me. Doing drugs. They also broke stuff that is going to prove very difficult to fix. One thermopane window on the third floor is not broken. It is better than 20 feet off the ground on a slope that is not easily reached by ladder.
So dears, back to trying to finish a book which is supposed to be out by November. Hugs to all. Still praying for all and hope the tea blesses you all in some small way. Later.

Blog http://cherimemacfarlane.wordpress.com
Cherime
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2014 :  07:39:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cherime - got your tea yesterday - thank you! Will try it tonight after dinner. That's my "tea time".

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

My blog: finallyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  06:28:22 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, gals. Sitting on the porch sipping coffee. My Great Pyrenees/Anatolian LGD has joined us. She's tired. She was barking all night keeping the coyotes away.

Have an awesome Sunday!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  08:34:01 AM  Show Profile
Tammy - Oh I hope your cold goes by quickly!!! It is amazing how quickly they can deplete your energy! I really like the idea of writing out Thessalonians. It is a Book that I have not taken the time to study in depth!

Cherime - I am not sure I fully I understand what all your ministry entails, but it sounds like you are truly a blessing to those in need! I will certainly be praying for you and those you are helping. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles your granddaughter and her boyfriend are causing you :(

Luanne - I love the idea of having a specific tea time. I normally have mine in the morning, but have never thought of it as my tea time... it seems to make it more of a priority :) I'm one that cannot have caffeine after noon, or I will be unable to sleep that night!

Catherine - God has certainly blessed us with some amazing critters - I love how He has given us not just sweet companions, but also protectors :)

As for an update on me - my surgery went alright and I am slowly recovering. I'm having to take it pretty easy right now, but we are making it :) I am enjoying the cooler weather up in MD and am trying to relax :) This afternoon is a birthday party for my hubby's uncle... he is 50 :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  1:28:15 PM  Show Profile
Cherime...so good to hear from you. You always have been our Busy, Busy, Busy Farm Sister with both your writing and
your ministry in helping others....but try to come on more often so we can keep up praying for you and knowing what
is going on in your life. Sorry, to hear that your grand-daughter and her boyfriend are causing problems. Just when
you think life should be simpler and less hectic in retirement...people and circumstances prove you wrong.

Luanne...I also loved that you have your own Special Tea Time. I drink one coffee in the morning and then one cup
of Tea in the evening and I try to make them both Special times. In the morning I am usually doing my own personal
bible study or preparing to teach my Bible Study Group. Different subject matters. Then in the early evening I love
a cup of Tea while I read or peruse my latest Daphne's Diary Magazine. A Little Me Time...on both ends of my day.
One to prepare for my day and the other to find a little rest from my day. Both much needed in this crazy busy World
we live in.

Catherine...I bet your dog is beautiful. I have seen several of that breed and just thought they were gorgeous.
Keeping the coyotes away seems like a good job for her/him (which ever it is). We are having another 90+ degree
day again today. 3 in a row. Isn't it suppose to start feeling like Autumn? LOL I love Summer the most and Fall is
my second favorite time of the year...so, I will just love this Indian Summer and enjoy it while it lasts.

Teacher Tammy...Any Beth Moore Study you do is going to resonate deeply by the time you are finished. After we do
this Randy Alcorn Study on Heaven this Bible Study Season...then we will probably go back to a Beth Moore Study too.
The Holy Spirit just decided my Group just needed to change it up for awhile and he was right. Though my young mother's
aren't very excited about this Heaven Study...the Holy Spirit showed me that not only do us Older women need to start
preparing for it...but our younger women need to be able to rejoice in it/when our gals start getting called Home to The Lord.
We have women from early 20's to mid 70's and I feel led to make this a time of Preparation for ALL of Us...young or old.

Shannon...you are answered prayer girl...so happy to hear that Surgery was successful and now you are laying low and
trying to recuperate. Any kind of surgery takes it's toll on our bodies. So, now we will just pray that you heal faster and
better than even the Doctors expect.

I spent last night watching my grandson at their house. He goes to bed better there than if I have him here.
We played hard and laughed a lot and he is just the JOY of my Heart...along with my lovely grand-daughters. I feel
so blessed to have my Grand-kids to enjoy and love on.

Well girlies...I pray that you have a Glorious Sonday!

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 07 2014 1:32:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  1:49:34 PM  Show Profile
Only have a minute - cows are waiting to be milked :) It's cooled down here this weekend and much appreciated by me and the cows. I was wrong about the cow I said would be 4 or 5 days before she calved - still no baby! She's now 9 days overdue. It'll probably be a big bull. Seems the later they are the more likely it's a bull. Don't really know why. I've been slowly working on some crochet projects for Christmas gifts. Good thing they're little (like dishcloths and ornaments) with all the free time I have :) I can't even imagine how long it would take me to make a blanket - or how crooked it would be :) I've also started a new workout routine since the running thing didn't stick. It helped that when I tried on my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding. It was a bit tight. Since the wedding's on valentines day I figure I can work off a couple inches rather than trying to alter it.

Well, I better get to milking before the cows get too upset. Glad to hear your surgery went well Shannon and that your son is doing so well Judith. Have a great week everyone!
Hugs to all,

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  2:44:38 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
It is such a beautiful day here in Nebraska. It feels a bit like fall. Before long I am going to have to put up my fall decorations. My cold is finally getting better. Thanks goodness for tea this week or otherwise I am sure I would have sounded like a frog. Butterflies are finally getting into routine. They are having a bit of trouble getting into homework but this week was a tad better.

Peggy~our group just went back to Beth Moore we too thought a change was good and it was and so now we are in her new one. I did the first week's homework and oh my goodness there is something to writing God's word down. And it is only the first week. I can't wait to go again on Tuesday and see how my gal pals are doing and what they learned too.

Judy~I have had you on my mind. I do hope you are doing ok. I have been praying for you and your sweet family. Some days are hard so you just know you are loved.

Shannon~so glad your surgery went well.

Bunny~how is school?

WEll I best skedaddle. Time to think about supper. Yall have a great evening.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Whispers of Morning
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  6:33:51 PM  Show Profile
I just took my pain meds and want to "chat" a few minutes before I go totally zombie ;)

Peggy - Our God is so AWESOME! I love that He hears our prayers and truly cares about our needs! Thank you for your continued prayers! It sounds like you are an incredible grandmother! What does your grandkids call you? I just heard that my hubby's aunt is called g-maw and her hubby g-paw. I LOVE those names!!!! What a blessing you are to your children and grandchildren! My children generally do better in their own home and environment as well... maybe the security of their surroundings and schedule play a part in that!?!?

Heather - I found your comment about it probably being a bull intriguing! It makes me wonder if it is just coincidence or if there is truly something "scientific" behind it. Hopefully her labor will not be too prolonged. I was late with one of my kiddos (a male - hahahahaha) and cannot imagine being 9 days overdue with a large baby ;) I suppose the adage "they come when they are ready" is true for cows as well as humans... and et more often than not, doctors do not want to wait too long after the EDD. Love the idea of crochet projects for Christmas gifts. Sadly I really haven't done too many. I guess I need to get in gear, as Christmas is quickly approaching. I do not even have any idea what I am going to make my own blessings this year!

Tammy - so very glad your cold is getting better. I may have asked this before (and you may have answered this before), but how old or what grade are your butterflies? I have a lot of respect for teachers... I home school my children and we have days where it is hard enough to get them to do as they are asked, when they know consequences can be dealt. I cannot imagine teaching someone else's child where you really cannot do much for disrespect or disobedience occurs!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  7:42:14 PM  Show Profile
Cherime, sorry about your granddaughter. I hope she and boyfriend are not still living there.

Luanne, tea time is 2:30pm for me. Don't know why. Just a habit from when I was young. Grandma and I would have tea and oreo's.

Tammy, school is over for good. Now I just need to find a job.

Heather, I can't believe you need to do any more exercise. With all that you do, I would think you are a skinny Minnie.

I'm still working on my Etsy store. I retook pictures of all my dresses. I'm trying to make my website look more consistent. I'm also rewriting all my titles hoping to get more views. I spent the last few days cleaning and organizing my sewing room. I over did it yesterday and ended up in bed rather early on. I took it easy today.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  8:14:32 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, No they went out when I found out what they had been doing. And they can stay out. Picture of Haines Junction for you. Haines is in Alaska and Haines Junction is in Canada.

Blog http://cherimemacfarlane.wordpress.com
Cherime
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page