Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  5:54:43 PM  Show Profile
Stay safe Janet

Patience is worth a bushel of brains...from a chinese fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  6:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
I hope all of our sisters in Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia are safe after the tornadoes tonight. Please let us know if you are okay.
Terri

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  01:23:23 AM  Show Profile
Good Very Early Morning My Porchies...

FIRST OFF WELCOME TO OUR NEW PORCHIES ...TERRI AND LORENA!!!!
We are so Happy to have you...and I love how you just jumped right on and started sharing...that is Awesome!!!

I am reviving from this awful stuff...finally got out of the house for a few hours this afternoon....DH and I met Shane at Barnes & Noble. Didn't let Sadie come because of her being pregnant non of us wanted her to risk catching our germs. Son came with an entire baggy full of Healthy Teas for me to start drinking. Must have been 6 different kinds plus a diet tea.
He's a good kid! I tried two of them tonight. We shall see.

Shanda...I am so excited for you over your cabin. It is lovely from the outside and the setting is really pretty and tranquil.
Keep posting those pictures as you make changes.
We are all slightly jealous of your new adventure so we get to live vicariously through your make over.
Love the sound of the rolltop desk for your sink/cabinet.

Bunny...thanks for your comments and prayrs. I am also praying about the job for you.

Judi...after being in my jammies for a week...it wasn't so much fun anymore! lol
Boy, we are getting no dramatic weather here on the West Coast and I am really glad about that. Rain seems much better than all the snow/bitter cold/no electricity and tornadoes etc.
We have actually had almost a week of no rain even but as always it's coming back this week. Tempts are really pretty good for this time of year too.

Angela...love the Angel Beaded Set the Best!! Lovely Job on both though.
Glad you have that to keep you busy and enjoying your craft.

Teacher Tammy... Happy for your one son, sad for the other...like you said bitter sweet. And I am sure you are proud of all 3 of your men.
How is your bible study going? And your crocheting?

Hope you have a good week at school and keep those butterflies soaring.

Janet...we need to send you someplace warm girl. You really have had it hard this winter. No popping hips please...stay upright and be careful!

Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. The national news is making it sound like they bottled purex bleach and sold it to people to cure everything under the sun. And then the Social Media gets on the band wagon and villafies them and makes them sound like they deserve to die for their crimes or rot in hell. I just can't read that stuff...it hurts to badly.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
I have to let my DH borrow my lap top for awhile...so, I will write more tomorrow.

Hugs and Squishies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1414 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1414 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  09:40:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi! Porches,
Just want to say welcome to the newbies. Sounds like all are busy and in need of prayer.
Prayers said for all. Have to run. Take care and know you are being prayed for.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  11:03:08 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, So deeply grieved by what is happening to your family. It frightens me how this country is changing. The only thing I take any peace from is that I know Who is in control and how He can change things and work things for our good no matter how dismal things seem. Cling to the Everlasting Arms and hide in His refuge.

Bunny, You amaze me. Truly you do. Doing college past the age of 30 is a huge accomplishment. I doubt I could even attempt it. But you are doing it and doing it well. Stick to your guns and make it happen girl. We're all looking forward to the celebration when you graduate. Maybe we can plan a special porch party!

Shanda, I'm so anxious for more pictures of your cabin! Get to work!!!!! LOL. The outside is just adorable and once you do the work inside it will be the coziest, sweetest home ever. What a joy to do the work with your child. Talk about making memories. You too amaze me. I'm tool challenged so the idea of trying to build something makes me shudder. I'm trying to help my son with a simple 4H project. Oh golly, you'd think I was building a house from scratch I'm so lost. :)

A special welcome to the new ladies. This porch is a grand place to visit.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  12:34:36 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Ladies for your kind words and encouragements. I don't believe I could even begin to tell you how much this little cabin means to me. I have never had a place of my own, and I'm 41 this year. When I was young and married, my ex and I were two days away from sign on our 1st home, when I discovered his other girlfriends. I have since lived with family, or in an apartment (which I love apartment living, I'm not at all knocking it!) I've watched my brothers and sisters buy homes, sell them and buy larger homes. I've visited friends in their lovely homes, helped them with remodles and painting. I've been to young couples house-blessings and other open house parties. And I was always thankful for their blessings, because I knew God had a plan for me. I've poured my life into raising my kids, homeschooling them and meeting all their needs on one income. I have had no oppertunity to save for a future home. And last year, the property that my daughter and I had been clearing by hand, to maybe build a small home on, my parents gave to my brother to build his house on. The land didn't belong to me, it was just a dream, and I have to admit that I cryed after they gave him the land. But I am glad my brother will build out here, and will live close to us!

So when this little cabin became mine, my heart just soared! It needs alot of TLC and I've got alot of TLC to give. It will take years to get it to look like I want, but it will be years I will get to work on my own home. I'm overwelmed with God's grace and His plans!

I am glad to share this journey with you and when it is complete, I hope you ladies will come for a visit, for a cup of tea if your passing thru or stay the weekend. I want to always share my blessing.

I'll take a picture of the work done in the bathroom and post hopefully by Wednesday.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  4:25:17 PM  Show Profile
I'm not on here a lot but
I'll pop in from time to time.

Lorie

Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  6:14:23 PM  Show Profile
Very quick post tonight, I am going to take a shower and go to bed early. It rained and snowed again today, now it is frozen out there and everything is an ice rink. I don't think I will be going anywhere again tomorrow!!!
Hope all are doing well and staying warm and dry.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  6:28:51 PM  Show Profile
Evening my sweet sisters,
hope yall had a good day. It was cold here but nothing like some of you are experiencing. Yall keep warm and inside. Good day at school. Butterflies must have had a talking from their moms about their behavior. We had parent conferences last week...had to tell a few that clipping wings was happening but this too would pass.

Peggy so good to see you here. I continue to pray for your family and for you to get better. Tea is always good...you know I would say that. My bible study is good. WE are finishing up Ann Voskamps gratitude study tomorrow and then beginning Beth MOore's study on Paul. I am excited to be back to her studies. I need more in depth. Still working on scarf but it is nearly done will post picture when done. I finished the Lady Emily series...so wish there were more. Now I am reading the The Secret History of the PInk Carnation by Lauren Willig...I think the Lady Emily series is better but this series is not bad

Shanda love your cabin...so cute

Jan we need to move you warmer places...my goodness you have had it hard.

Bunny hope you had a good day today.
well girls time for tea and have one load of laundry to fold.

love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  01:45:14 AM  Show Profile
Evening Girls...I am
doing better both physically (not totally well but improving) and spiritually...Papa God and I are just cozy-ing up real close.
He is my refuge and my strength. I have been doing a Word Study on Deliverance...knowing only God can deliver us from those who set themselves up as our enemies. It is really an awesome study. I did the same word about 12 years ago...but was hitting it from a different perspective then. This study God is using to encourage my heart ...and he is infusing aspects of what I am teaching with Beth Moore's James Study...into my Word Study. He is so good at doing that...double lesson thing.
I hope to start Blogging it in a few days...as I think what he is teaching me will also be helpful to others.

The rain started back today...but I am not in too much pain from the Fibro...which I Praise God for. I first typed
"I rain started back today....I guess I feel so one with Nature...it's becoming a natural expression of myself.
Rain/Peggy/Pain LOL

Well, another way God is good girls...I get to go play with my grand-daughters for a whole week, next week. They will help Grandmama wash away the blues over all this difficult situation. Which I want you to know...I have turned totally over to God and left it there. But I do hurt for our adult kids. But I know God has them in the Palm of His Hand.
So, My Oldest Son Chris will come to pick me up Sunday on his way back to Seattle: as he has to come to town for something and then his wife Faith will bring me back home the following Saturday...as she hasd to come to Portland for something. So, I don't have to do anything but go Love on my beautiful girls and enjoy their sweetness. Just what the Dr. Ordered!!!

OK....just general blab tonight...now off for more tea and reading. But not for long as it is quarter to 2:00.

Sleep Tight,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  06:14:56 AM  Show Profile
Everything outside is one big sheet of ice. The plows came by to scrape it, and it did not pick much of it up. This is when I wished I lived out on a farm, I could at least go out into the barns, feed the animals, etc. Here, I cannot go out onto the sidewalks for fear of falling. I am hoping I can get out tomorrow to go for breakfast with my sister, which we have done for over 24 years now.
Peggy, I know you will feel like a new woman when you get home from loving your grandchildren!!! I think that is the kind of refreshment you need right now. Enjoy!!!!
Tammy, sounds like your week is starting on a good note. Hope the rest of the week keeps the butterflies fluttering quietly.
Shanda, when my hubby retires next year, we plan on travelling the whole country, and hopefully getting to meet alot of you wonderful ladies. I would love to see your cabin in any shape it is in. It surely is a piece of history!!!
Well, time to get dressed and get the day going. ave a warm dry day,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  8:36:22 PM  Show Profile
Ok, it's been a whole day and where the heck is everybody! I'm getting lonely here.
Judy, thank you for the e-card. I can't wait for spring myself.

Had another big row with my accounting teacher. Same jerk as last time. He handed out the solution to our homework and then without really looking at it, told us it was wrong. He then started to work the problem on the board and when I tried to get him to talk about the difference between the two, he put up his hand and told me to be quiet until he was done. When he was done, he got this funny look on his face and asked for the solution he had given me back. He realized he had been wrong. I was so mad, I just packed up and left class. My friend that stayed said he worked the problem and made some feeble excuse about why he thought it had been wrong. I had another class with him later today and he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. We had a test and I finished in about 5 minutes and then left class again. Hopefully he has gotten the message I'm a bit mad at him.

Ok, I got that off my chest.

I sure hope everyone is safe, healthy and warm. It's just too quiet here.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  10:19:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi all. Lucking again. I am in the middle of Siberia in 1892 working up to getting a young woman home to Alaska the hard way. Until I get his done I am not much good for anything else.
Hugs all blessings.
PS Peggy In case I forgot to mention it got the tea.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  11:58:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...all three of you who came on today.

Janet...it will be nice to be with my girls. I can forget all about life's problems and just love on them and let them love on me. My son and daughter-in-love also.
Madeline started a new pre- school last week...she had been on a waiting list for a year. Her boyfriend
(they are both four) goes to that school...so, I told her to have a Fabulous first day of School but not to kiss Finn...because Boys have Cooties! She informed me he didn't have what ever those were.

Bunny...Oh, that twit of a teacher. Good for you just packing up and walking out. How come you have him for two classes? Oh, you poor girl. I think that guy just flat out has it in for you. I would be a bit mad at him too. More than a bit!!!!
Your are the more Mature person...keep it up girlfriend.

Cherime...I am glad that you got the tea.
Didn't hear but from a couple of you but I am assuming everyone just had more important things they were dealing with...like terrible weather, viruses and such!

Today we had to be out of our Apartment...or so we were told about 8:00 because Arborists were going to be clearing tree branches, trees etc in our part of the complex. The tree grinding machine is so noisy...you couldn't stand to stay in your apartment. So, we got up early and headed to one of our two favorite coffee shops. Spent about an hour there and then headed to the other one Barnes and Noble...because you can go look and books and magazines there etc.
We finally came home about 2:00 pm and found out that they had never pulled the Machine into our area...even though they trimmed our area. It was the getting up at 7:30 that we hated. We don't do mornings since retiring. But they have done a really good job around the complex. We have a lot of green space and a lot of trees and roddies etc...so it is nice that they actually take such good care of it.

This afternoon I swept off my porch from all the falling debree and re-hung a wind chime. I took Snickers for his walk, then came back and gave myself a hair cut.
Then all evening I just read and played Words With Friends and Draw Something.
Just a real quiet day easy day.

Hope I don't have to send out The Porch Posse tomorrow!!!!!

Oh Judy...thanks for the cute E-Card. It made me want Spring even more.

Love and Squishies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  06:59:09 AM  Show Profile
Well, I finally got to go out yesterday for breafast with my sister. Tuesday I went out and chopped an inch of ice off most of the sidewalks so I could at least walk to my car on Wednesday. Yesterday it got to 33 degrees after 10 in the morning. It was sunny and bright. So beautiful!!! Woke up this moning to snowing and so far about an inch on the ground. Supposed to be cold again for the weekend. Back to the teens. This up and down weather is making me up and down.

My son is going to an auction Satrday, so I will be working Friday and Saturday. That is okay because we did not have anything planned, and I get out of the house.

Bunny, Hang in there and kill him with kindness. It will get to him. It is hard to have to go through that and pretend it does not bother you. Would talking to him alone help? Maybe if he knows what he is doing, he will think twice next time.

Peggy, it sounds like you are living in a nice complex. Glad you were able to get out andwalk Snickers.

Cherime, Sounds like you are busy right now.

Hope the rest of you are doing well. Have a great Valentine's Day!!!!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  08:00:45 AM  Show Profile
Bunny that is what teacher reviews at the end of the semester are for. When I was going to vet tech classes, the Dean of our department taught radiology. It was a 2hr class.once a week. He utilized 45 minutes of it. On tests I would tell him verbatim what the answers were...wrong.
At the end of the semester we took 1 radiograph. Only 1 came out out of the whole class. I did pass the class. Oh but wait it gets b

Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  08:05:56 AM  Show Profile
Better. 5 years later another university picked up the vet tech course but had use of the other universitiies radiology and surgical areas. Guess what? The cray machine wasn't properly calibrated and the developing solutions. (They were developed by hand not in a processor) hadn't been changed in years. Go figure! Good luck to you.

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  08:44:45 AM  Show Profile
Nice to see a few of you shook off the cold and came to visit.

Cherime, dig in there girl. Hope you stay warm up there.

Peggy, have fun with granddaughters. Sounds like you need some love.

Janet, so glad you got a little blue sky. It will be back before you know it.

That teacher knows very well what I think and knows at this pint he was wrong. It will be interesting to see what he does on Monday. I'm tempted when my education is over, I'm going to write a letter to the dean and express my feelings on the quality of education I got. Although, I'm considering putting together a proposal for a re-entry program for students like me and running it. I just need to do some research and find grant money. So I can't be too hard on them. I may need them later. But something will be said.

Today is cold and overcast. Maybe some rain in sight. Fibro isn't being nice.

At least today is a short day..only working until 1pm.

Later all. Dream of green! It will be here before you know it.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  09:18:20 AM  Show Profile

A VALENTINE ROSE FOR ALL MY PORCHIES!!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

LOVE AND HUGS,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  09:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Happy Valentine's Day, porchies!

Wow! that is some rose peggy, LOVE it! looks fake, it's amazing..

Hubby and I have been passing the time by putting a puzzle together, he plays the ukelele daily, he's still learning it, but it sounds great. I've crocheted a few dish cloths. Hubby brought me a bunch of just ready to open daffodils the other day. we put them in water and they are wide open! forsythia is budding, it's all to soon. mother nature may play a cruel joke on us and freeze it all off, but we sure are enjoying it..we even heard peepers the last 2 days and some song birds!
anyone else seeing signs of spring?

hugs n prayers for all...

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  10:45:18 AM  Show Profile
Hello Girlies,
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
Hubby & I went out and made a day of fun for ourselves Teusday! We hit every Goodwill within a 40 mile radius,plus a new thrift store that was even cheaper than Goodwill.It was in Hartville(Amish Country).We ate at the Hartville Kitchen and he gave me a necklace at the table. He loves doing that.We wore ourselves out shopping.
Then Wedsday was Mama's day out. We went to a Dollar Tree and to Goodwill in that town. I was all shopped out but I bought a lot of fruit at Green Farms. That was my BIG spree! hahaha We ate at Uncle Bob Evans,our favorite place. *giggle* Then on the way home we got our usual Micky D's ice cream cone.That's a "given" when we go out. We stop at the MCD's in our own town and have ice cream cones....EVERY time! hahaha Then we have to sit in the car at her apartment and eat them, so that we can have free hands to carry in all her packages. We are a couple of nuts...but we have fun! SOOOOOO.....that's what I've been up too.
Oh, Hubby had to work today(Valentines day)but when i came downstairs he had a card on the floor in the L-room, a card on the chair and when I went into the kitchen there was the biggest card I've ever seen on the floor leaning up against the table leg....probably 2 ft x 1 ft. Crazy man! Yup...he wuvs me!(ya think?) hahaha
Peggy, I can just feel your excitement as you wait to go see those Gr-Babies! I'm tickled for you. I hope every trace of your "flu-buggie" is gone so that you can enjoy that time with them to the fullest.(BIG grin on my face)
LOVE that rose pic! Gorgeous!
Patsy, that was so sweet of Jim to bring in flowers to you. I'm still enjoying the flowers Dave gave me for my birthday. Still purty!
Janet,so glad you got "chipped" out of your ice-cave and got to go out for a bit!heehee
Well, I hope you Gals all do something enjoyable for Cupid Day!
Make it a great day!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Feb 14 2013 10:47:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  12:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Peggy Ann,
That is the most beautiful rose I have ever seen, and I have 24 rosebushes!! Have you ever tried painting? That would be a great subject.
Lots of love on Valentine's Day.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  12:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
If you didn't get flowers, here are some from me.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  1:43:56 PM  Show Profile
Happy Valentine's to all my fellow farm chix! Peggy that's a beautiful rose. What kind is it? My dh and I got more firewood today. Got a box of chocolates and a card. Took red tinted sugar cookies to my son's Valentine's party at school. They were frosted with vanilla frosting and sprinkled with rainbow Jimmies. Regarding the radiology class story, I forgot to mention that I was a temporary TA at the other university when I found out about the xray machine.

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  1:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Patsy,
Aren't daffodils great? The previous owner of my home planted bulbs all over the yard and these popped up seemingly overnight. After you cut them they last a week or more.
Enjoy,
Terri
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page