Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  01:16:03 AM  Show Profile
Shanda, 67 years WOW. Grandma June has my Prayers. I'm sure Grandpa is probably rejoicing at seeing the Lord soon. It's the grief of not having those we love with us that's hard for those left behind. What a testimony. I'll pray for the family

The wind here is blowing up a hurricane (not really a hurricane just really strong). It's so loud that it woke me up. The good news is we're in a sturdy house and all my animals are protected. The bad news is, I'll have to go pick everything up at the fence tomorrow or wonder around looking for everything that wasn't nailed down and some things that were! We're right beside the Columbia River and the wind that comes whistling in from the coast...... Golly. We can get 80 mph winds out here. When we first moved here we were living in a less nice place and there were a few nights I was positive it was going to blow the house off it's foundation. I was actually scared.

Hope all of you suffering with fibro and other painful things are doing better. My mom has that and it can really knock you down for the count.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  09:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
ya ya ya sis, lurking and reading! LOL man,can't get away with anything here. :) love all of yuns though. praying that all goes well with the ones that need it most.
waiting for rains and wind to go through here, got a tornado watch box on us til 4pm EST.
hate this weather also, like a box of chocolates, "ya never know what you're gonna get!"

economy getting worse here too. we had a manufacturing plant(Whitleys) shut it's doors this week, where Jim used to work. 100 workers now in the unemployment line. Caterpillar is the only plant left here in our little town of Franklin and it's rumored to be shutting down soon also. so glad Jim is retired and not having to face a job! he IS feeling much better, has been eating anything and everything to test himself and no problems...so far. :) isn't God good? I praise him for the healing touch he's given Jim and for letting him stay with me a little longer.

okay, wind picking up, see ya later, getting off.. hugs n squeezles!! :)

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  07:59:44 AM  Show Profile
Well, ladies, things have been a bit busier than I expected, so I haven't had a chance to post pictures of the veil and train!

The veil was storebought, but I embellished it, still. Just doing a simple, over the face, nothing down the back. My hair is waist level now, and I won't cut it, and trying to do an "up-do" just WILL not work! I am thinking of french-braiding it, instead of trying to do anything too spectacular with it. When I do wear it "up", it's usually braided.

The train is simple... a teardrop shaped pad of peacock feathers. I attached a pink, heartshaped swarovski crystal to the top, and a pinback to the back so it can be removed when I am sitting. I also attached small, golden colored crystals to the eyes of the peacock feathers. The chiffon is a mix of colors called Peacock, and will go about mid calf in the back. I was going to add more to it, like a piece of sparkle organdy, but it was TOO much.

It also works because Josh picked out a shirt yesterday and it's a deep purple color similar to the purple in the train :D (My fav color is aqua, his is purple.)

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.bricolagewedding.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  08:03:16 AM  Show Profile
And the veil. I included the package to show how it started off. I didn't do much, just added crystals and the swirl of peacock feathers.

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  08:31:55 AM  Show Profile
Miranda, everything looks so beautiful. How about a pretty fishtail braid for your hair.
I love your wedding colors!

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  09:34:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi all breezed in for a hello to all and praying for us all.
Still working away on getting those books onto Smashwords so way out of touch.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  10:08:10 AM  Show Profile
Miranda, you did a beautiful job on your drees, train and veil. Such pretty colors you chose. Be proud!!!
Well, school was closed again today, we got 8 inches of snow on top of what we got the other day, with rain in between that. Today it is 8 degrees, -4 with the wind chill. I did not go out and shove, it is way too cold for me, but the neighbor came over and he is now blowing us out with his snow blower. How nice of him to do that for us!!! I am so pleased that he did that and I do not have to go out until tomorrow.
Have a great day,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  12:15:35 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, it may be something to look into. I don't know if anyone knows how to do it! My MOH said she's willing to play around on Saturday during our Martha Madness (crafting) sessions :D

Either way, I think it will be wonderful! :D

Pflugerville, TX

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  6:41:13 PM  Show Profile
Miranda, excellent job! You are going to be a beautiful bride.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  7:28:18 PM  Show Profile
beautiful veil Miranda such lovely work

girlies it was 3 here and with the wind chill it was 15 degrees below...talk about cold walk to lunch and back with the butterflies...we about froze our wings off. Needless to say spring can't get here soon enough

just popped in to say hello now time for tea and to bed with my book.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  8:37:53 PM  Show Profile
Evening ladies! Woke up to -22 (yep negative) and windchill made it -45 brrrr. Tonight is supposed to be the worse of it and then we'll warm up to a sweltering 30' tomorrow lol. Actually it will feel sweltering after these crazy negative temps and wind chills we've been having. Love my flannel lined jeans for days like this. Poor furkids run out and run right back into the house it's so cold. If they stay out much longer they start getting burns on their pads. Need to get some boots made for them.

Well they interviewed 3 candidates for the director position today. I was hoping for one of the males to get it but they decided to go with the female. I understand some of the reasons for it but I think even short term he could have done wonderful things for the museum. I'm hoping she will too. I didn't get a chance to talk with her much or hear any ideas she has. One of my college kids came in and met my pick and after talking with him she said "Dang, I like him. Why didn't they hire him." I pray the woman and I get along well. I learned that the position I'd hoped for was given to someone else so that's out of the picture.

Lacey, my female BC, got on the counter Tuesday and ate a loaf of homemade English muffin bread. She has a thing for my English muffin bread as this is the second time she's eaten a loaf, unfortunately it doesn't like her and causes diarrhea. Woke up at 4:30 am Wednesday to a nasty odor and had to clean up diarrhea in my carpet. It's a good thing I like that dog :O/ I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards so I spent the day in an exhausted fog state. Fortunately she's okay now although I doubt she's learned her lesson unfortunately.

Miranda - everything looks beautiful!

Well off to read a smidgen before going to bed. Night!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  12:11:14 AM  Show Profile
evening girls....

Had a good day...felt great all day! It is so nice to be getting my energy back too.
I look forward to 3 or 4 more good weather days. And we are in the 50's. Almost feels like Spring. Almost!

Taught my Bible Study group tonight. Had a number of gals out sick. But we still had about 7 or 8 of us...had a great sharing time in the Word and fellowship is always sweet.

Miss Miranda...love, love, love the veil!! Soooooo pretty. Glam!

Netty...so sorry that you are so sick. Both you and your daughter. Seems like you have really been hit hard this winter. Get well girl! Praying for you!

Teacher Tammy...wow, it is hard for butterflies to sustain in such cold tempts. You all just flap your wings real hard and maybe it will keep them from freezing.

RFM Tammy...bad doggie eating all that yummy bread!!! I think I would have been rather upset having to get up at 4:30 to clean up her messes....and don't you hate it when it is in the carpeting?? Gross!

Hopeing that you will get along with the new director. Too bad they didn't hire the neat guy you liked. Sometimes it is easier working with men than women.

Hi Cherime....Bye Cherime!!! lol glad you popped on for a second to say hi!

Janet...I saw that there was an awful pile up in Michigan today with lives lost. That was so aweful. Your weather looks just nasty.

Many of you girls are really dealing with some hard winter weather. I feel for you.

Well...I need to get to bed. My gal is coming to clean tomorrow. I love her...she is just such a huge help to me. And she does it for peanuts (no not literally...but you know what I mean).

I have all the tea ready to go out in the mail with in the next couple of days. So, start being on the look out.

Nightie Night and Sweet Dreams
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 01 2013 12:15:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  09:07:36 AM  Show Profile
Netty, sorry you have been sick. I guess it is a bad one. My mom was sick in bed for a week. Too many people getting this crud. Hope you all feel better soon!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  09:18:59 AM  Show Profile
Tammy -45. Okay that falls under the category of COLD. There's just no way around it. It's COLD. The coldest I've ever seen is -60C. I hope I never do again!!! Now where I live it's considered frigid in the teens. Right now it kinda feels like the beginning of spring. And truly it won't be to much longer before they are in the fields.

Netty, hope you start to feel better soon. We all have the sniffles and fevers but we are managing. One advantage to homeschooling I guess is unless you are deathly ill you don't miss school!!

Miranda, I can't wait to see a picture of you modeling your dress and veil. You mentioned waist length hair.... sigh..... it will look wonderful. There are so many gorgeous things you can do with it.

I'm considering borrowing a little money and making a go at my animals as a business. I feel the need for an income with things being so uncertain. My parents are now in a position where it wouldn't harm them financially to get me started. Pray with me that I might do the right thing. I think I might have a shot with the rabbitry. It seems I do have quality animals so I can sell to the showing crowd and I might be able to set up a RAW feed for dogs. It could also be a part of the kids 4h project. A good learning experience for them. The goats and sheep, I know I'd have folks interested in the meat and folks have expressed interest in the milk too. I'm thinking maybe a co-op idea where folks buy shares in the animal. I have a chicken coop so I'm thinking about that too. And I would love to have Ancona ducks I just need a pond and some nesting boxes..... I'm considering getting panels instead of putting up more fencing, well, because things seem less than stable so the panels I can move around. It wouldn't be as handy but I could move the panels and make little grazing areas until I feel confident putting up fence. I don't have much land so I can't go hog wild but lot can be done in a small space if it's used wisely. And I was speaking with a lady recently that was talking about how most of her stuff is done on the barter system. She's a photographer so she trades photography for other things. I'm a big fan of the barter system. I just need to get things set up.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  6:36:52 PM  Show Profile
Kimberly, that sounds like a good idea. I think the barter system will become very important, even life saving in the coming years!

Netty hope your feeling better.

Miranda you are so talented. wow. really love the skirt and train and veil!

Peggy isn't nice when the weather breaks, and the day is clear and fibro lightens up!

My goodness, some of you gals live in very cold places! Burrr~

Please keep my grandparents in your prayers. Grandpa is lingering and it's very hard to watch, especially for Grandma. He now has only one lung working and struggles to breathe, his heart is failing and his kidneys are shutting down. Pray for peace for grandpa and comfort for grandma.

Tomorrow I start work on my little cabin. First we'll go to town to get a few supplies, then it'll be time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I'll post before and after pics. A lot of wall paper to remove, wood walls to scrub and plumbing to fix. The cabin does not have heat or A/C, so my 1st big purchase will be something I've always wanted (since I was a little girl) A wood burning stove! The old fashion cast iron type, that have a cook top. Next winter, I'll heat my little home and cook stew in my cast iron Dutch oven, at the same time!
I plan to just go room by room and deep clean, paint and repair as I go. The logs outside haven't been cleaned or sealed in awhile, so that will have to happen soon. But I am truly over the moon!

I post some pics, hopefully tomorrow! Everyone have a great weekend.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  7:52:34 PM  Show Profile
Shanda, I think I'm almost excited as you are!!!!! I wood cookstove! I've dreamed of owning one of those. How I'd love to learn to cook on one. Will you have the water reserve, oven and the warmer too???? I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all the stories of the progress on your cabin. It will be a modern day Little House on the Prairie! My friends back home have a log house (definately NOT a cabin) I could ask them what they use on their logs if you haven't already decided what you want to do.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  8:16:45 PM  Show Profile
A quick post before I go to bed. It is -5 degrees here right now, gonna get colder before morning. Tammy, you are colder than we are, but that is all headed this way. Would you believe it rained on Tuesday? All this drastic weather change is so hard on the old bones and artificial joints. They tend to freeze.
Shanda, prayers for you and your family. I do hope your grandfather will be at peace without struggle or pain soon. My heart goes out to him and your grandmother. I am sure it is very hard on her.
Will post more tomorrow. Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  12:29:02 AM  Show Profile

Hey Ladies...have any of you ever seen these flowers before? They are called Echium Wildpretii/and
they get to be 8 to 9 feet tall. Just thought I would amaze you with something to talk about
besides cold weather. LOL

Netty...we will trust God along with you that this will be nothing serious and that God will heal it and make it just go away. Trust in The One Who Loves You Best Girl!

And you get an A++ for remembering my dogs name. Yes, I have to take him for walks everyday even when it is pouring rain and I feel like not getting dressed and just staying in bed...from pain. In a way I hate it and love it. I hate it because it I don't want to do it. But I know it is a good thing because it pushes me to do something physical...that probably helps me even though it adds to my pain. I do believe we have to push ourselves and never quit moving or else we will just freeze up in our pain. I have a huge warm purple rain coat (yeah, I kind of look like Barney) but anyway it keeps me warm and dry. I usually have to walk him at least 3/4ths of a mile before he will do the last of his business. So, doing that every single day whether I want to or not...keeps me active in a way I wouldn't be otherwise.

Kimberly...I pray that your parents will be open to helping you financially with this animal business...if that is God's desire for you. That would be awesome. Just be sure to run it by Him first.

Janet...have you always lived in Michigan? I just don't think I could handle that kind of cold anymore. Brrr!!! I'd wrap up this weekend by a fire (or heater) with a good book and a pot of your favorite tea. LOL

Shanda...even though you have the sadness of your Grandfather and your Grandmother being left without him....God is giving you this cabin to refocus your life for right now. It's like the Flip side of LIFe.
Sadness and sorrow on one side and joy and productive work on the otherside.
We are all happy for you that you have something so cool to look forward to restoring...just how you would like it. We want to walk with you through the journey.

Hi Bunny...how are you doing girl? I hope you got some of the warm weather and sunshine today.
Did you feel the Earthquake the other day out of Amboy? I slept through it. LOL
Boy, that makes at least 5 quakes in the last week.

Kimberly...how about you, did you feel that 5.7 quake a couple days ago?

Well girls...I am off to read and get off my feet.

More tomorrow sometime,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  04:45:42 AM  Show Profile
Last night, just before mid-night, Grandpa left this life. He slipped away with his wife holding his hand and his children gathered around. Praise be to God. I am so thankful for the gift of Salvation given to us, so we have hope even when walking thru death.

I'm getting to deep. A lot of emotions right now.

Be Blessed today.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  07:19:54 AM  Show Profile
Shanda, my condolences to you and your family. Know that he is in no more pain and God is taking care of him now. He is at peace. Hugs to you!!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile
Shanda sorry for your loss. Yes, thanks to Jesus there is hope and the new life in Him gives us the certainty that we will be with those loved ones.
Netty, the web site is Smashwords. An author started this free site for all to use to publish their ebooks. this gives a lot of us who would not have a chance previously a place to put our stuff. Then readers can browse and buy what they wish from the author. Lots of stuff on there and reasonably priced. I know that some christian fiction I have seen on Amazon comes from Smashwords.
As to temps up here. We are +20 at night and over +30 in the day. Crazy weather.
Bunny, one of these days you will be able to get out of it all. Look on it as a holding pattern until God moves you into something much better.
Kim, sounds to me like you have a touch with those rabbits. Go for it.
Peg, I know about staying mobile. Up here it is difficult to walk. No sidewalks. They sell a lot of treadmills up here.;)
Jan, sorry to hear you got our stuff down there. Stay warm.
My GDD had her first day of training yesterday for the new job and is really excited to start work next week. The only sour note is her adoptive mom. She refuses to let the past go and everything the girl says or does is turned around as meant to hurt the mom. Finally had to get a new phone number as the latest barrage put the girl into a downward spiral for 2 days. She pulled out of it and then got angry that the mom could not see the progress toward a normal life that she had made. That's when the number got changed.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:02:19 AM  Show Profile
Cherime, praying for you GDD. I hope everything works well for her and her mother stops her doings. We are below zero here, but after this month we will start warming up. It is just to get through January and February. I lived here all my life and hate this weather. Less than 2 years, and we are on the road to where ever we end up!!!! Can't wait!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:32:07 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, Didn't feel a thing. Maybe the effects didn't come this far.

No worries it's not a matter of if my parents will help me. They will. I'm blessed with parents who will do ANYTHING for my greater good. Even if they weren't in a financial position to help me they would. I already talked to them and they both said definately. They've already given me a card to one of their accounts as an emergency fund and they said to take the money I needed for my business endeavor from there. It's not a matter of having the help from my parents, it's the OK from God. I'm still praying and researching. I think I found the cage system I want. Don't know how expensive they are yet. Still lots to find out. And I won't do anything until I feel positive I have the Lord's go ahead.

Shanda, I am so sorry for your family's loss. It's tragic for those left behind but your Grandpa is having a party in heaven!! I'll pray for those left behind. You are so right, our Hope is in Him. As is our refuge and comfort and everything else we need.

Cherime, tell your Granddaughter to keep going. I'm sorry it's such a trial for her but hopefully the difficulty will only make her stronger and someday she can look back and see it as a blessing. God bless you for helping her.

Netty, sounds like you keep getting broadsided. Praying the Lord shows you His grace and peace.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:54:22 AM  Show Profile
Shanda, so sorry for your loss. Grandpa's are so special. I still miss mine. Hope your grandma is ok. It is so hard on them. I'm glad your family was there for him.
I'm so jealous of your cabin! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful little place there. I remember a little house I lived in that actually had a cooking stove that worked on propane or wood. It was awesome. We were pretty poor then, and when the propane ran out I was still able to cook. Have you actually found the stove you want? You better post pictures! I know some of us would love to live through your adventure even if it is only through pictures.

Cherime, I hope your GDD is able to let mom go. Sometimes you just have to remove the negative people in your life. I had to do it with my mother and sister. Moving to Oregon with my mom was pretty much my first contact after many years of only a yearly phone call on her birthday. I'm thankful she welcomed me when I needed it the most, but I also really needed those years away. Just because they are family doesn't mean you have to listen or talk to them. Maybe years from now mom will get it together and they can have a relationship again. I think you are an positive support for her. She is lucky to have you.

Well, the sun has been shining for three days now. So nice to wake up to! Temps are heading up to the 50's during the day and 30's at night. My kitties are enjoying the sun for sure. Mom is pretty much over her bad cold. Still some coughing and stuffed nose but she has been getting out of the house. She spent 6 days almost totally in bed.
Well, both my son's have broken up with their girlfriends. My youngest just the other day. I'm glad actually. His girlfriend was a bit strange. I guess he said she was hanging around some really bad people as he put it and he was worried she would do something "bad". He wouldn't tell me what but he was really upset and stressed all weekend. He told me he just couldn't deal with it anymore and so broke up with her. He was very upset for a few days but after talking to friends realized how much of his independence he had gotten back. So he is good with it. He doesn't deal with stress very well, so I worry sometimes.

Enough of that. I have homework I have been avoiding. I played all day after work on Thursday and Friday. I really need to be a good student and get cracking!

Later all. Stay warm and healthy!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  2:03:33 PM  Show Profile

Happy Birthday Judy...

I would send you to Paris if I could afford to...but I hope just a
birthday cake and card is good enough! LOL
(I don't even know if you ever wanted to go to
Paris...but it sounds like a Chic thing to do).

Oh, I heard the Ground Hog says "Spring is coming Early"!!! Yahoo~~~

Birthday Hugs and Loves,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 02 2013 2:06:54 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page