Netty
True Blue Farmgirl

379 Posts

Lynette
Hardy Nebraska
USA
379 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  8:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peggy....I think it has to be that my mother in-law passed away 2 years ago and the holidays are not the same. Just miss her a lot so it messes with my holidays. We use to do a lot of things together and now I don't have anyone to go and do. My mom is getting where she can't go anywhere very well so I can't take her with me like for a whole day. So I guess you could say I am lonely and that is why I am so happy I found all of you girls.

Judy....all of you are in my prayers.

Kim....Happy 40th Birthday and your party sounds like a lot of fun.
Wished we all could really be there to help you celebrate.

Cherime....Good Grief, it sounds like you are going through a lot of chaos. So sorry you have to deal with all of that. Just hope and pray everything works out for you.

You all take care and will talk at you all later.

Netty
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3364 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3364 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  9:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim's home!!!! Yeaaaa! Says he feels better already! *giggle* Just a little sore at the incisions. Poor feller!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Judy, so glad Jim finally got that gall bladder dealt with. I'm surprised it lasted this long. I hope he continues to feel better. What a way to start the new year.

Peggy, I'm having the same weather issues. So gloomy. We did get a little sun yesterday. Kitties all stretched out on my bed to enjoy it.

Cherime, I sure hope you can work things out with the new attorney. That contract is kinda like closing the barn door after the cows got out. I know you will get your way.

Lefty, hope you cheer up soon. It is sad to lose family members before Christmas. It puts a damper on this time of year forever.

I've been having fun in my sewing room. So many new ideas, and now school. I found out one of my more difficult classes is going to be independent study. Not enough others signed up. That means a short time in the teachers office but no real teaching lecture. Plus this is a teacher I ummm clash with a bit. Really not looking forward to it.

I sure am missing California with bright sunny winter days. It's been so long since we have seen the sun for a whole day. Fibro has been especially bad the last few weeks.

Later all!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:21:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stupid spell checker, I meant Letty not Lefty!

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:22:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, seriously, I meant Netty!!!!

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bunny, don't worry too much about that stupid spell checker, I got that you meant Letty.

Yippee! good to hear that Jim is already on the mend.

Letty, Bunny. Funny life went along sort of drama free after DH died for a while then the whole kit and kobbodle just sort of exploded. The main person to blame for the latest office fiasco is the boss, the other partner who sort of set this buyout up then dove for the lower 48 devil take the hindmost. He was leaving regardless of what the other partner and I were left to deal with. I love him dearly but he most certainly comes first in some things no matter who is left short. The think about that contract is that it most certainly is waaaay too late. I am not going to agree to garbage like I am supposed to agree to after I no work for him that I won't work for anyone else for 2 years and within 200 miles. That is an adios clause, adios, I am not signing and I am out of here. Monday could prove to be interesting.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3364 Posts

Judy
USA
3364 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  2:58:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Bunny, you and your spell-check crack me up! hahahahahahahahah ROFL.....
Lefty...hmmmmm....I thought we had ourselves a cowboy side-kick there for a minute! hahahahaha
Oh...I forgot to tell yuns(or should I mention it)*giggle* Dave knew I was stressed the other day when I
called him at work to tell him about Jim going in the ER,so he came home and stopped at the grocery
to pick up a couple of things and brought me 4 light pink roses. (awwwwwww)Isn't he just the sweetest?
I just love geting flowers in winter when there's snow on the ground! It's makes it so special!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  3:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Judy...so sweet!!!!

Hubby and I just got back from taking our dogs for a walk. A crisp winter day. Now enjoying a cup of tea and getting ready to knit some more.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1459 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1459 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  5:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi dear porchies,
I thought I would drop by for a bit. I have been home with the flu for the past three days. I don't remember the last time I felt so icky and missed school as well. I hope my butterflies were good it was only their second day back. I have had fever, body aches, upset tummy, migrane...the whole kit and kaboodle. Today a bit better. Hoping to go to class tomorrow to get ready for next week. I did have lesson plans done thank goodness but need to straighten classroom and get papers to grade.

They said they have put several elderly in hospital with flu and I even had the shot. I hate being sick. Thank goodness tea has kept my tummy settled.

So I watched hallmark the past two days.

Judy glad that Jim is home and doing well.

Bunny I hope your classes go well this semester. Had to chuckle at your spell checker..needed a giggle.

well back to the couch I go
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2422 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2422 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  7:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been so busy, just finally caught up on my reading the last few days. I worked yesterday and today for my son, he went to an auction today. I am anxious to see what he brought home with him. We had had such different weather here so far this year. It was 1 degree this morning, but warmed up to 33 with the sun out. It used to be if the sun was out in January or February, it was below zero. Our lake just froze over, almost a month late. Now there are ice shacks out there, it looks like a city.
Judy, so glad Jim is finally healing and hopefully the surgery will take care of all that was making him sick. I am sure Patsy is very relieved now too.
Kim, Happy Birthday!!!!! That reminds me when I turned 30. That was my hardest year. I was divorced with 4 small children. I decided I was going to throw a big party for my 30th. I spent 2 weeks building a gigantic bar in out rec room, got it all done and set up, and then I was just too depressed to even think of having a party, so I was in bed early and slept the night away by myself. Sounds like your party will be alot of fun. Enjoy!!!
Bunny, hope your classes end up being better than you expect. Is this your last semester?
Tammy, Hope you feel better real soon. I had that over a month ago and it took 3 weeks before I felt up to par. They said on the news today that 41 states have a huge outbreak of the flu. I had my shot too, but because of my bad lungs, I almost ended up in the hospital.
Peggy, Glad you won out on the hair grooming. It always feels so much better when done.
Cherime, sounds like you have a battle on your hands. I am sure you will win out, let's hope so.
Wendy, what are you knitting? I am working on slippers right now.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  10:31:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Belated happy new year! Ric and I are both recovering from the flu, which is why I haven't been around.

*yawn* More sleep....

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6362 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6362 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  12:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cherime...do NOT sign those papers girl! I know you won't...you are a smart cookie.
I can't even believe the nerve of that guy! Ha!
Will be praying for you on Monday.

Bunny...it is so funny that you tried to give Netty a new name. LOL ~ Hope school goes great for you. Praying for your Fibro pain and I'm glad you have had fun in your sewing room.

Judy...Oh, Dave gets an A++ for good husbandness! Nothing Like Roses In Winter...to brighten any girls mood.

Wendy...what are you knitting? Something for yourself or someone else?

Teacher Tammy... I am so sorry to hear that you have the flu. Not Fun girlfriend! But I am sure it was kind of a nice little break from work and the Butterflies will appreciate you so much more when you come back!!

Janet...do you have a problem buying all the cool things you find in your son's shop? I sure would.
I was a Gift Mgr. in one Christian Book Store and I probably spent 1/4th of my pay check in my own store. Ha Ha!

Kimberly...I don't have your birthday down either...when is it? I think it is cool that you are throwing yourself a party. One of the gals in my Bible Study just turned 70 and she through herself a party. And another one will be 40 this year and so she is throwing herself a party too.

On my 40th Birthday I told my husband that all I wanted was a Mother's ring. He didn't buy me one...so, I bought myself one. LOL

Hi Alyce...you and Ric get well too!!!

Judy...you didn't tell me the day of your mom's birthday. I kind of need to know that too. (+:

Well, today I went to my favorite antique mall and shopped. I had a gift card from my son for Christmas. Found some items I liked, but didn't spend all of my card...so, I will get another trip out of that card too.

Came home dead tired from my Chronic Fatigue hitting...and my husband said we had to turn right around and go back to Portland to have dinner with his son, and family. They were just coming through on a move.
So, we went to Olive Garden...had a wonderful visit and good food. Then I came home and catnaped in my recliner.

Still tired, still hurting and still hating the rain....but other than that LIfe is Good!

More tomorrow my sweet friends.

Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  08:23:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cherime - don't let them intimidate you. Sign nothing.

Tammy - Sorry you've been sick. There's some nasty stuff going around. Took 2 months to get over it in this household.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! January 16th this ol' grey mare will be 40!!!!

I've got my one ton warming up. Going to take it into town for church just incase. I don't know how well they maintain roads and so after this last snow I want to make sure I've got four digger if I need it.

I've got a devotional I'd like to recommend for anyone interested. It's called Streams in the Desert by LB Cowman. If you are going through any kind of trial, which if you are breathing you probably are, it is soothing to the soul and faith building.

Have a Blessed Lord's Day.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  09:22:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly, Happy Birthday! I too had to throw myself a party when I turned 50. I did have friends that helped though. Hope it is a fun day. They say life begins at 40.

Tammy and Alyce, so sorry you are sick. Get better soon! My mom said she was sick yesterday but I think is was because she was suppose to help clean the church and it was snowing. She is better today of course.

Today is my last day sewing for a while. I'm bummed. I really hope I can have at least one day for fun. We will see. I have enough downtime at school. I'll have to see how much homework I can get done between classes.

It snowed all day yesterday. I realized how much I loved the snow when I lived in the mountains. Here, not so much. Amazing how a change of scenery can change perception on snow. At least it is suppose to warm up to the high 40's durning day for the next week. But it will get worse. Freezing rain to come soon.

Later all, off to the sewing room.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3364 Posts

Judy
USA
3364 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  1:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK...for those who want to send my mama a birthday card, her day is January 14th! Sorry Peg! *giggle*
Wow! So much sickness. I'm so sorry for yuns!Hubby says those flu shots only cover certain flus but can't cover all.Each year is a different blend too. He gives shots at work and at the local courthouse too, but I've never gotten one. I feel it's a 50-50% chance either way.He said children are the biggest carriers and if they all got a shot, most of it would be cut off. Dunno!
Hope ya'll feel better soon!
Hi Wendy,good to see ya!
Hey Peg, what did you find at the antique mall? Enquiring minds want to know! heeheehee
Kimberly...oh goodie, we have a chance to mail you a card. Could we have your home address and also your e-mail address?
I'm glad you have a "four-digger" if you need it too! ....I like that!!*giggle*
Thanks for the devotional recommendation. Sounds familiar!Isn't there a radio program called "streams in the desert?" hmmmm...
Bunny, I'm ready for some new snow. Ours is getting dirty and yucky! None in the forecast for awhile though. *sigh*
Well, we have our TeaSwap full. Now I can start on typing the list and get it out to you!
We're off and runnng! Watch for the list sometime this week!Check it to make sure all the info is correct.
Thanks!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  3:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy New Year Everyone!

I have had a crazy couple of months, mostly fighting sickness and fibro. Missed some work, bills, and so on. But I really missed my farm sisters! I feel like I've been on an internet free Island! But the net is up and working, and I feel somewhat human again. So now I have tons of stuff to catch up on, but I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas season!

Love and Blessing y'all!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  5:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Judy let me tell you about my four digger. She's a beauty. A 2003 model that my Daddy just recently gifted to me. One ton, dually, Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins with six gorgeous gears to power shift my way through. She's a heavy duty work horse. I've decided she must be a Belgian (my favorite draft breed that my daddy and I horse logged with) and if I want it to move it WILL move. She'll hunker down and dig her toe nails in and scratch and whatever is behind is going to follow her. But I think there's a Thoroughbred hiding in there somewhere because she's got long legs and if you're in a hurry she likes to stretch them and jingle. If you're lucky you just might hear that little turbo whine. And the great thing is she'll do it with a load!!! Driving that truck is a joy for me and always makes me smile. It's my dream truck and I've wanted one for about 20 years!! I got her this summer and I still smile every time I look at her. She's my security blanket. I got her set up to carry a camper now I just have to find a camper I can afford and then I'll take my children camping the way I grew up doing it. Believe it or not she gets about 20mpg. So for a big truck she's pretty economical. I'm in LOVE. :) :)

I don't know about a radio program. Not familiar. But the book is AWESOME.

Again thank you for all the Birthday wishes. I hope you are right and life starts at 40 because mine seemed to end at 39. My email address is: Lieberkim73@gmail.com And my snail mail is: 20 Daniels Rd Prosser WA 99350. So now you can GPS your way to my party!!!! I just wanted to share what one friend emailed me when I sent an invite to my party. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I read it. Such words of praise are salve when you feel broken. "Happy Birthday! You have many reasons to celebrate yourself this year as life has not gone as planned in 2012 BUT you are courageous, tenacious and stubborn AND have certainly risen to the events of life." May I live up to what she sees.

After Church we took the kids out sledding. We're all tired now!!! Walking up the hill is tiring. Being a Northern girl I was able to take my children the farthest on their saucers. I know some tricks to the trade. ;) We all had fun and then came home to have some hot chocolate and relax. Think I fell asleep on the couch for a bit even. Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday too.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  7:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is what I finished today... my last day in the sewing room for a while.

Here is a closeup of some of the pretty stuff.

Later all!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6362 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6362 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2013 :  11:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Evening My Porchie Buds....

Bunny...what a beautiful and fun skirt. Love all the pretties on it. Nice Job...but then I would expect nothing but quality from you.

Kimberly...thanks for your address...now what is your last name?
Love your enthusiasm for your truck. You are a TRUCK GIRL THAT'S FOR SURE. You need one of those stickers that say: "Silly boys...trucks are for girls!"

Shanda...wow girl, long time no hear from. Hope you are doing well now. Seems like everyone has gotten that awful gold/flu thing.
Hope your Fibro is doing better. Bunny and I have really been bothered with ours too. And probably Judith and Teacher Tammy. We feel your pain girl.

Judy...thanks for your Mama's address! (+: That is funny about her living a Chapel Rd and now Church Rd.
Let's see, I bought a necklace for my 8 year old granddaughter that said "JOY". That is my favorite word and I told her that she is the Joy of my Heart. They are moving to Southern Oregon so she can attend a Farm School. The Farmers were ex-teachers but they missed it...so they started kind of an alternative school where children can learn about farm life. Sabby will learn to card wool, to spin it and to knit. I am sure that is just one area of farmlife she will get to participate in. Her mother homeschools her...but this school sounds just awesome for an extended and well rounded education.
I also bought some Vintage Valentine Cards and Hankies and that is about it.

Kimberly and Judy...Streams in the Desert has been around for years. It is a Radio Program too. But like Kimberly said...it is a great devotional for when you are going through those Desert Places in your life.

Cherime...I was hoping you would have been on here tonight to tell us how it all went today.

I had a Pajama day today. I got up and got dressed and took Snickers out for his walk. Then I came back home, got back in my PJ's and watched my Church Service on my phone. It was sooooo good! Nothing like doing Church in your PJ's in your Recliner. LOL Then I watched the Seattle Seahawks/Red Skins game. Yeah...our Seahawks won. Then I took a long nap. I was in pain and fatigue from the rain today. I got up and made hubby his sloppy joes that he just has to have every couple of weeks. I made me Pork chops and fruit salad with cottage cheese. Then I took a nice hot shower and here I am chatting with my girls. Oh, yeah...I had to cut my hair in a few areas where I didn't like how the gal cut it last week.
Now, it is better!

Well...that's my story and I am sticking to it. LOL

Iam off to snuggle in bed and read for awhile.

Hugs to my porch bugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2013 :  05:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today Is the day that I am giving the new attorney the contract that I wrote. I am not going for anything else.
Kim, I understand about your truck. When we came to Alaska we came in two vehicles one of which was a 1 ton 1948 GMC with a Olds J2 V8 the same engine that the MP's were running in their vehicles. It had a brownie box that gave it 12 speeds forward and 3 in reverse. That old truck would climb over, pull anything. It was used to haul water tanks up the hills in the Nat. forest in California before we got it. I now own a Toyota Tacoma and it is a nice little truck. Just right for me at this point. I also want a camper.
Bunny, great stuff!!!!
I am proud as punch of my sis and BIL. They were the two experienced drivers who drove the survivors of that Oregon bush crash home. What you do not see in the video that is going around on the internet and was on tv is that my sister, Lyle, is sitting in a wheel chair and he is well over 70. Lyle lost a leg in a vehicle accident years ago. Still praying for those waiting for their loved ones to be identified for peace and strength.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2013 :  12:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Afternoon ladies... I hate doing this, especially since I'm not here as much as I used to be... but I need some prayers. Josh's mom called last night, and mentioned that they had found a small, round mass in Ray's sinus cavity (Ray being Josh's father). He went in for a test today, and it appears to be cancerous. They're sending a sample off to Texas Tech to get more tests run and we should know more in a couple of days.

Josh and his Dad are really close, and Josh is his only blood son. It hurts badly enough for me to go through this, and I know the fear Josh is feeling right now.

Please say some prayers for my darling Josh and his family so that Pop may come through this and see us get married, and (God willing) his grandbaby/babies.

Thank you ladies... my prayers are also with all of you here, whether you need it or not (And I figure we all could use some!)

Miranda

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.bricolagewedding.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2422 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2422 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2013 :  12:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Miranda, I am sending prayers that everything goes smoothly and he will be cured.
Cherime, good luck with the new contract. I hope you get your way.
It is very windy here today, but coming from the south, so it is warm, 30 degrees. We are having another crazy mild winter, but that is okay, it is nice to see it light out a little later each day.
More later,
Jan

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3364 Posts

Judy
USA
3364 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2013 :  12:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi-ya Shanda, where ya been girlfriend? Everybody is slowly coming back from....out yonder somewhere....so glad to see these lost little chickies coming home to roost.
......somebody was just ringing my doorbell off it's ringer.....it was my Mama. She walked here to bring me a big tub of chili.Then she was walking to the grocery store. It's 40 degrees with a 33 windchill...and my mama is out walking! Accckkkk! She makes me look lazy! hahahahaha She said there were some icy spots she had to watch,but the cat needed cat litter. DH just took her some milk and bread before he went to work. She just wanted to get out,I could tell. Can't wait til my car is fixed tomorrow so we can go shopping together soon.(engine light came on) I told her if she gets lost in the store(newly remodeled and larger), or if she gets lost going home,to call me on her cell....I'll walk over and guide her. hahahaaha Too funny!
Kimberly, you could write a childrens book about your truck. Mama and I thought your explanation of it was great! Kids would love that!
After reading what your friend wrote about you...I think you and your truck are a perfect pair,...so much alike. I can see you hunkering down and digging in your toenails and tackling everything life has thrown your way! Yup...you are 2 of a kind!
Thanks for your addresses. I just love to send e-cards and I have sunscriptions to 3 different sites.So you'll be getting some soon! *giggle*
OOOOOOOOooooooo....sledding sounds like so much fun. It's been years!I'm tempted one of these days to go to our neighboring town and do that, even if I have to do it all by myself. heehee
Bunny, a tattered tablecloth skirt....what a cool idea. It's gorgeous! What size is it? It looks nice and long...34inches?
Peg, I spent my day in my jammies too. It was a dark,damp day and even spit out a little snow...the tiny stuff.
I love the sound of that farm school she's going to be attending. They teach a lot of great stuff. Makes me want to go back to school. *giggle* I love vintage hankies! I got some at a garage sale in my neighborhood this past summer.Delicate and dainty.
You are so funny. You pay to get your hair cut.....then come home and cut it again, yourself. hahaha Just cut it yourself like I do. You can do it! I know you can! *giggle*
Wow! Cherime, I'm proud of your BIL and Sister too! That's amazing! God Bless Them for their efforts!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3364 Posts

Judy
USA
3364 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2013 :  12:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Miranda, just missed you! Sent up Prayers for all of you!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2013 :  4:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Miranda, praying.
Thanks for being my cheering section ladies.
That new attorney tried to make me cave in but I would not do it. So I am now unemployed. My old boss who is still helping them get situated told me in the parking lot that he did not understand what he was doing. His problem he shot himself in the foot. My old boss, Jeff asked is he could call from time to time if he needed help I told him of course. He stated that he would be happy to pay for my time. That other guy even gave my 74 year old part time person a contract. I wrote all through it for her. I hope she finds something else.

CMF
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 660 A Farm of My Own:  VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page