Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  4:57:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi every one. Had a post done and my iPad ate it. So I just has to step away for a while. Just got done with 6 hours of homework. I do it with another student, but it seems like I do most of the work. I won't have any classes with her next year hopefully I tried to get out of it this time but she is so persistent. She has little kids at home and it is hard to do 6 hours of homework and keep up with them. I started to feel bad about doing all the work but realize it comes out even when she doesn't do well on tests. Not to be mean, it just shows that I'm learning and she isn't. I have to do the work anyway. Ok, enough of my moaning.

My friend's kidney transplant went great. She went home after only 2 days. She has been suffering for so long I guess a little ole kidney transplant is nothing.
My youngest son finally got a job. He starts June 8. I just pray it works out for him. My oldest is doing good at his job, but his life might take a big turn. He has a friend that is selling his cabinet shop but the new owner wants him to still run it. He asked my son what would it take for him to quit his current job and come to work with him. So my son threw out an outrageous number. The new owner is very wealth...like lives next door to the CEO of costco wealthy and his employees love working for him. It will be interesting if anything comes of it. His friend is still in negotiations for the sale.

I know I don't comment much but I do lurk every day. I love to read about everyone's gardens and travels. Sorry about those having a hard time. I get bummed myself at times. Mostly when people let me down. Speaking of letting down, I have June for the tea exchange. I was hoping to have a little sewing surprise to add. But I just haven't had the energy or time to finish. So I'm afraid you will only get tea. I'll try to pick something fun. Does anyone have the mailing list. I have so many lists for you gals I'm a bit confused which one is for the tea exchange.

Well that's all for now. Off for a much needed brain down time session.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  5:11:05 PM  Show Profile
The list is on it's way Bunny!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  7:52:44 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies,
I just thought I would drop in a rocking chair with my crochet and tea. Today we went to buy some groceries and not only did I come home with food but also a new car. Hubby and I had been talking about this for while. My van had over 130,000 miles and well we just kept looking and today we were able to get a good deal and have our payment dropped a 100 a month so that was even better. I know my hubby would not have done it unless he thought the car was good and the payment would help our budget. It is a silver chevy malibu. Talk about shopping now that was shopping.

As if that weren;t enough, we had someone aske if we were interested in selling our small farm. We said well we don't have a place to go to and low and behold if a friend of mine didn't see a place closer to where we wrok and things that is coming up for sale. We decided we would see where God is leading on this path. We just refinanced our house this past week and had been content that God had said we were to stay put. I do believe he has sense of humor. But no matter what if we stay we have made our payments more manageable which will help our budget and help us to get some other things paid.

Peggy jax is about 8 pounds. Getting ready to have him neutered. The little stinker won't sit still long enough for me to take his picture. I will keep trying so I can post one. He just cracks me up.

well I think I have typed a book here so off for tea and some crochet to let my mind unwind from the day.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Teacup Lane http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  8:55:46 PM  Show Profile
Hey Tammy...GREAT day of shopping! Did you drive back to the store and buy more groceries then? hahaha
Happy for you girl!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  12:29:51 AM  Show Profile
I just spent 30 minutes typing to each of you...on my sticky notes...and when I copied it, it all disappeared and now I am going to go pout and stamp my feet and have myself a good hissy-fit!

Night Ya All,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  08:45:15 AM  Show Profile
Judy,
I did buy groceries after we bought the car...needed to find out just how much the trunk could hold and it was a mighty big trunk I found out..heheheh
love to you
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  08:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Hey all, I've missed you all so, but just wanted to jump on and let you all know I'm still among the living....got a job...and working in the gardens, so on my days off I try to catch up on here and my jobs at home...hope everyone is well and hope to come by again soon...I have got to go read the last 10 pages or so...prob. more, I'm so behind...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  08:52:07 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, that's some serous shopping. Congrats on the new car. Interesting about the offer on your farm. Funny how things change in an instant.

Peggy, I sympathize on the hissy fit. I had one the other day too. My iPad ate my post.

Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  09:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Angela, I just wanted to say, you do what you need to do to take care of yourself, my MIL is just like that and that is why I have nothing to do with her anymore....I won't let her come between hubby and me....my SIL just joins right in with her too...both of them don't like me because according to my FIL they don't like the way I wait on him and do extra little things for him when he is around...can you believe people in there 50's and 60's can be jealous of me and my FIL that is 82....My MIL is my step mother in law and she is just 5 years older than my DH....anyway...didn't mean to get into that but just wanted to let you know that I believe you are doing the right thing....we are all here for you...take care..and have a great birthday.

Tammy sorry about your, SIL, my brother is fighting cancer...second time around...I sure hope they can cure your SIL with surgery...my brother is taking chemo....not sure if it will work this time...but I will pray and also pray for your SIL.

Ruthie Ann, sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peggy, I miss you girl....take it easy don't over do it...

I know I didn't scratch the surface on comment on everyone but know I'm reading and thinking of you all.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  09:40:59 AM  Show Profile
Tammy - congrats on the new car!

Angela - how did your party go this weekend? Any problems or did she behave?

Good news, we sold my Montana yesterday!!!! Doing a happy dance to be sure. Otherwise a nice quiet weekend.

DF got up at 4:30 this morning to get ready to leave for his flight to ND. Keeping our fingers crossed. I probably won't know anything until I get done cleaning the doctor's office (about 10pm) on how it went unless he gets a job offer and I'll probably get a phone call as soon as he exits the building LOL. Of course 15 minutes after he left the dogs who hadn't moved off their pillows when he was up decided they "had" to go outside so the idea of my going back to sleep until the alarm went off for me to get up went out the window. Good thing I love these furry critters but it's going to be a LONG day. Hopefully I'll get a nap in before I have to leave to clean.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Bornagainfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Jenn
MT
USA
24 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  2:56:29 PM  Show Profile
From my back porch--Just wanted to sit with you while I had a cup of afternoon coffee.... (kids in background trying to catch butterflies)

I love to wander country roads.
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  6:31:45 PM  Show Profile
Lovely picture Jenn...looks so soothing and relaxing.

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  7:45:35 PM  Show Profile
Jenn, what a beautiful view. Looks like something out of a magazine! What trees/bushes are those? I could enjoy that and a cup-o-joe every morning too! *giggle* Our roses are amazingly full this year. And the flowers we've potted on our patio are taking off....now that i shoved a mothball into the center of each pot to keep the "Chippies" out of them. They've been hiding their seeds in there and pushing my flowers out. I watched them doing it. Little monsters! *giggle*
RFMTammy, doing the Happy-Dance right along with ya girl! yeaaaa! That didn't take too long,did it?
Have a good evening Gals!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  07:44:52 AM  Show Profile
Morning, ladies!

Wow, this is odd.... I'm at work... at the teller line! It's been 4 years since I actually sat at the teller line and... well.. tellered!!! Since we are short staffed, and we're in need of tellers, and I have the knowledge, main office has me tellering as a backup. It's odd but feels good to be out of the cave!!

I'm so very excited about the new house... we close tomorrow! Friday I am working but Saturday I will take the dogs up to the new house, along with a few boxes and all the paint. I'll unload the boxes, or maybe I'll start painting. Maybe both! We'll see what kind of start I get!

Train is adjusting well. He's still having issues, like going potty in the den, and eating the cats' food, but he's getting used to being in a family. He has this habit of licking my toes when I'm sitting on the couch. He loves watching me cook. He NORMALLY doesn't take food, BUT Monday we had taken a trip to the Harley shop just to look around, and when we got home, there were doggy bombs, torn up Sonic cups, and a plate on the floor... where the leftover pancakes I made that morning had once been. Yes, he got a scolding! He knows when he's in trouble because he tries to give me his paw like he's apologizing.

All of that is going to take some time, but it's been worth it. I think he will do better when he has a space of his own to roam around in!

Well, ladies, I am going to finish up for now. I hope everyone is doing well! Will try to check in later tonight after I finish my exams.

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.bricolagewedding.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  10:20:35 AM  Show Profile
Miranda - I can sooooo feel for you. Lacey does the food scaverging all the time if we leave food anywhere she can remotedly get to it. Thankfully we rarely have doggie bombs. If he was starved like Lacey was food may always be an issue. We've learned to deal with it. Cat bowls go on the frig when we leave. Any food out gets put in the microwave for safekeeping. We've had to start crating her again since she started pulling wooden spoons and plates off the counters and out of the sink and chewing the spoons to get any taste of food on them. I had enough of the broken plates and bowls so I said enough and started crating her again. Another suggestion for food issues is to only feed him out of his bowl so he learns that what's in his bowl is his and that's the only place he's supposed to get food. I know it's hard if you're use to feeding treats but you can always relax it later.

DF Job Update: He had to postpone his interview until this morning. They scheduled him on 3 flights each way. The flight from Miniapolis to Jamestown was delayed 3 times and then ultimately cancelled. He was able to get on their last flight at 8pm last night. He was interviewed for nearly 3 hours. Unfortunately they have 2 more guys coming in next week to interview so we didn't get the job offer we'd hoped for today. They said they should know within 2 weeks so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that he's picked for the position. He texted me that the newspaper headline today was that the town's new dog park had just opened LOL

Okay, back to work for me :O)

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  7:01:22 PM  Show Profile
Jenn, insanely jealous of your yard!!! Wanna come and do mine???? :) We just put our house in just over a year ago and we're just now starting to think about the yard. So I live in UGLY right now.

Angela, extended family are horrible to deal with. I'm of the opinion that if you make my life miserable I remove you from my life. Not always easy to do though.

Tammy, congrats on the new car! How exciting.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  12:37:17 AM  Show Profile
Evening my Porchies...as you can tell I am finally over my hissy-fit. I got on this morning to read...but was still to mad to post. LOL

It's the little things in life that can really get the best of us huh?

Hubby just ran to the store (he picks the weirdest times to go get groceries). After midnight. Anyway, he was asleep in his recliner...so I hauled out all the recycling and trash can for pick up in the morning...and noticed he left the car in the drive-way...so, I pulled it into the garrage for him as we never leave it out. Then I get in and he pops up out of his chair and announces he is going to the store. So, much for letting him sleep and doing his work. Oh, well...it's the thought that counts girls.

Teacher Tammy...I hope my husband brings me a new car from the grocery store. LOL That was some kinda cool shopping day for you girl. Congrats!

Netty...how was your shopping trip with your daughter?

Bunny...are you out of school yet? I think you deserve a nice long trip somewhere fun...after all that "Think-Tank" stuff.
If I could afford to send you somewhere...I would do it! But I have only Wishes...no money.

Penny...so good to hear from you girl!
I thought maybe you were hanging out somewhere other than MJF...and low n behold you up and got a job! Well, good for you! What are you doing???
How does it feel to be a worken woman again? Probably exhausting! But it does feel good to feel like you are a productive person doesn't it? It widens ones world a bit more.

RFM Tammy...well, maybe it wasn't a job offer this week but you never know what will happen down the road. My youngest son is now in the same position.
He passed round 1
the 30 minute phone interview, now is waiting on a written test of some kind and if he passes that then he goes to Seattle for a face to face interview. The waiting can be a real nail-biter! I will keep your man in my prayers too.

Jenn...can I come hang-out in your yard too??? :+) It looks so tranquile and inviting. I just want to pull up a lounge chair and kick back. Lovely!

Judy...OK, I will answer to Porch Chick Mom (pcm)...I like it. Rather catchy. Let Patsy know that the Possie
is saddeling up!

Miss Miranda...oh, paint first girl. Then when you start putting away...everything will really feel fresh and new to you. I am so happy for you.
Sounds like Train is doing well...all things considered. Sounds like a normal dog!

Kimberly...so glad to have you back on the Porch girl. Oh, if I would have known that you were in Portland for Holiday...I could have waved at ya, from across the River. I love the Japenese Garden that you toured. It is so beautiful!
I am not as thrilled with China Town as there are a lot of Homeless People in that area. I almost walked into a knife fight when I was down in that area one evening.
The Children's Museum is wonderful. Hope you didn't get a raging headache. They can get pretty noisy in there.
I also know what you mean about feeling like you need a vacation from your vacation! But you are making great family memories for your kids.

Hubby and I went to our Swanky Cinetoapia Movie Theater today. Only because we had a $50.00 gift card to there from Christmas. When you go to this Theater it is an Event. The have Living Room Theaters where you have leather seats and foot stools and can order a meal (tepa) with wine or whatever. It cost us
50.16 just to sit in the living room and order 1 large coke to share and my husband had a piece of pizza and I had chips with warm spinach and cheese dip. We saw Men In Black. It was OK. My favorite is still number one but this was 3 D and it was cute. I have been to this Cinnema three other times...but it was my husbands first and he wasn't impressed at all. They also have a fine dining restaurant in the Theater Bldg as well as a Wine Tasting Room. And they have many bigger Theaters with comfy seats and you can order food in there too. I think its nice but one of those once every couple years events for me.

OK...finished my Special Ops thriller today...so, I am off to find a new book for tonight.

Later girls,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  12:07:51 PM  Show Profile
Well, the meeting with the realtor went well. Sadly, the place we were interested in is already sold. However, we told him what we were looking for and he assigned an agent to us (we were speaking with the boss, it turned out).

Ric wants to schedule an appointment with the bank, but first he has to get over the stomach bug he picked up from a guy in the lab at work.

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  2:48:49 PM  Show Profile
Netty...I think I would much prefer walls of rain to walls of dirt.
Those pictures so remind me of the Horrific Dust Bowl Days that Ihave
seen documentaries on, movies on etc. Terrible. I will pray our rain
for you girlfriend! Looks like you could very much use it.

Hugs and Prayers,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  6:31:54 PM  Show Profile
Netty,
we may live in the same state dear one but I am sure glad that I missed the dust storm although we had about 2 inches of rain.

Love to you dear
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  8:04:24 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls... just wanted to pop in and say HI and that we closed on the house today! Have stories about that to shre but I will have to do that later.... Hope everyone is doing well!!

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.bricolagewedding.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  11:53:45 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies

Headed for Seattle for the weekend. Going to Celebrate youngest Granddaughters first birthday.
Can't wait to love on both my girls.

Youngest son & Fiance, Middle son and me driving there. Suppose to rain all weekend there...
not good for my Fibro so pray for me. I will have to stay in the Grandma Zone to make it thru
this. LOL First time to have all three sons together for about 6 months. Looking forward to
that too. Pray for traveling mercies for us. Thanks!

Love and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  07:13:57 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies! Gray, rainy skies today and cold. Miserable weather but I'm sure the plants and fields need it as hot as it's been this past week.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday and was laying down to rest before cleaning the doctor's office when df got home. He was telling me that the ND company called his boss yesterday. I was a little concerned knowing his boss that he'd be fired on the spot and said so at which point he informed me it didn't matter if he did because HE GOT THE JOB!!!!!! Apparently he did so well on the interview when he was out there that they cancelled the interview for next week and offered him the position yesterday!!!! WE'RE MOVING!!!! Can't tell I'm excited at all can you? LOL Apparently the shock on my face was worth the rat's enjoyment in not calling me after he got the phone call. After his boss got the call he called df to the front desk and asked him about it. He offered him part ownership in the shop if he stays. Df isn't interested - it's not just about the issues at work but also about the area we live in.

It's such exciting news I just wanted to share before I got caught up working this morning. Chat later :O)

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  1:15:52 PM  Show Profile
We had our first meal of rabbit that we raised. It was really good. My six year old informed me that he was glad we were raising rabbits because he really likes the meat. So thus far it is a success. My four year old even exclaimed at the meal how much she liked it.

Tammy, congrats on the job and the move! I bet he just loved having the chance to surprise you and see your reaction.

Peggy, have fun at the Birthday party!!

Miranda, congrats on the house!! Looking forward to pictures.

I have a praise item! Recently, I took the kids in for a check up and was told that my daughter needed to see a cardiologist. Being told your four year old needs to see a cardiologist does things to a mother. I did my best to stay calm and not stress out, after all God IS in control but it wasn't easy. I did a lot of praying and did my best to hand her over where she belongs, in God's hands. I've had so many sledge hammers to the side of the head recently that I was pretty head shy, scared of what could happen. Scared of what the Lord might be going to take me through. But He was gracious. The cardiologist said all is well. No problems, don't need to see one again. Praise God my babies are fine. :) Just wanted to share that with my Porchies. :)

Quick question for you all. I've noticed that lots of you have blogs. How exactly do you do it? I know some bloggers actually make money doing it, HOW? I'm looking for a way to remain a stay at home, homeschooling momma and maybe make a little money????? I could possibly do books (accounting) but it's very time consuming and rather inconvenient with my isolated location. I'm trying to figure out an angle/niche. I'm a homeschooling all the time momma. I live in an isolated area on a HUGE farm. I can, dehydrate, freeze food. I garden. I like natural medicine. Old fashioned, old school. Love working with livestock. Horsewoman. Desire to be as self sufficient as possible (raising what we eat etc). Okay, so I'm a FarmGirl!!!! :) Only I'm not as talented as so many of you who knit, sew, etc. I'd really appreciate your input and ideas. I was going to make goats milk soap but that came to a sudden halt when I sold my goats. Miss those critters.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  5:07:39 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, Snoopy dance of happiness for you!!! Blessings and thanks to God.
Kim, great praise report. I know the feeling when Drs lay that stuff on you. I have always wondered that about blogs as well. Can one of you lovely ladies enlighten both Kim and I?
Praying for you Peggy.
Miranda, great news!
Alyce you will find the right place, praying for you.
Netty, that did remind me of the pictures of the dust bowl area. But we have that happen here often. Palmer AK is on the Matanuska River and we have loads of glacial silt when the wind kicks up badly the dust comes in waves. That silt, I think in Switzerland they call it loess, eats electronics. It insinuates itself into every nook and cranny. Garbage and I must say that my poor Dyson vacuum has done yeoman service on picking that junk up.
Blessings all and have a great weekend.

CMF
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page