Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  10:21:34 AM  Show Profile
Just jumping on to tell eveyone it is SNOWING!!!!! Yahoo!!! Dancing for joy!!

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

fabraholic4
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jan
BURLINGAME KS
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  11:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Send fabraholic4 a Yahoo! Message
Penny, thank you for your brothers name. Lifting up prayers for him and your family.

Oh for the simple life: family, quilts, corgi's, horses, homemade everything.
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  11:47:07 AM  Show Profile
I'm going to try to publish some pictures of my own "Little House" which my sweetie had built so that I could have a craft house and retreat all for myself. The inside still needs to be wired and the wallboard put up but I am one very lucky and happy lady!

{IMG]http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/it's done.JPG

"I've wept in the night for the shortness of sight that to someone's needs I've been blind; but I've yet to feel a twinge of regret for being a little too kind."
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  11:50:02 AM  Show Profile
That's the start above. Now for the finished exterior.

"I've wept in the night for the shortness of sight that to someone's needs I've been blind; but I've yet to feel a twinge of regret for being a little too kind."
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  12:40:36 PM  Show Profile
NANCY....Cant wait to see how you fix it up to reflect your personality.

Blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  1:10:44 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, did you the picture of the finished house show up? It didn't on my post.

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  1:33:59 PM  Show Profile
Isn't it that Fabricated Metal Building???

If not...then I am even more curious to see it now. lol

hugs,

peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  3:30:38 PM  Show Profile
Maybe it has really BIG windows! Hahahaha...I hope we get to see it soon. Sometimes those pics don't want to cooperate.

Peggy- I have checked out the Julia Child's cookbook just for a little light reading. It is definitely on my list of books to buy. I may or may not be wandering over to Amazon in just a minute..teehee

Tonight DH is starting a Spanish Class they are giving free at the library. I'm so proud of my baby goin to school! He has depression issues and is worse some times than others. He was moping around and basically saying he wasn't happy because happiness wasn't falling into his lap. I told him he had to be proactive and create the happiness in his life, not wait on someone else to make him happy. It's a lesson I've learned and falls into that old stereotype of waiting for "prince charming" to come and whisk one away to happily ever after. Hopefully this class will encourage him to get out more and try some things on his own.

A couple of my goals this year is to let DD pick the books I read and to try restaurants I've never been to. She picked The Snow Empress for me this time. It's a Japanese murder mystery. It's a good read. So far I've tried one new restaurant. I used to be mortified about thinking of eating out on my own, but I go for lunch and take something to read. It's one of my favorite things to do now.

DD and I are going to eat some cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven. Darned if I made too many. I will leave the extras out here and we can all get fat and sleepy together.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  4:14:47 PM  Show Profile
Good Afternoon

Nancy I am green with jealousy! absolutly green. LOL Do you think your Hubby would email mine and give him a big hint? Never mind my Hubby never has taken a hint well. LOL

Penny your brother has been added to my prayers and so has has family.

Angela great news about your gson. Keep us posted. I have him on my prayer list.

The snow did not last long but it was wonderful while it was here. I got to drive in it and everything. The ground, trees, and even the roof was white. Now we are back to dull brown and gray. :( I need a cup of tea!

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  4:39:40 PM  Show Profile
....dohhhhh...I smelled cinny-rolls from Ohio...so here I am with my hand out!!!!LOL I got the pot of coffee to go with them! ;P

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  7:37:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies,
Ok yall I am feeling sad I am not in the tea swap now...but the montsh I could have done it filled up. Bah Humbug. So maybe I will just surprise yall when you least expect it. Speaking of tea. I tried a black tea last night called Caramel Cherry Cheesecake. I am not a caramel person but this tea was good. I would give it 4 stars out of 5. Today I tried Coconut Black Tea. It was a 5 stars out of 5 stars. Very yummy. Tomorrow I am expecting my order from Harney and Sons and it has some new ones in it too.

Peggy I had the Tasha Alexander books on my wish list on my nook. I will have to download some of them now that someone has said they are good. Currently I am reading 1000 gifts by Ann Voskamp and a Jane Austen and Canterbury Tales mystery which is pretty good too.

Well ladies, it has been a very long and busy day. This madame butterfly is going to have some tea and work on her bible study questions.

Love to yall
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Teacup Lane http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  8:12:17 PM  Show Profile
The building is a metal pole barn construction. As for husbands taking hints, mine is no different except he told me long ago not to hint, just tell him what I want and he'd do his best to make it happen.

Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  8:35:34 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies

FarmDream Julie - I'll take a cinnamon bun! Maybe I'll have to make some on the weekend, since I think I'm going to make bread anyways - I better get some more flour....

Tea_Lady_Tammy - that coconut black tea sounds yum! Not sure about the caramel cherry cheesecake - but who knows? Tonight I had a tea called winter walnut (I think) & it was pretty good. Not as good as my earl grey varieties lol, but good none-the-less :p.

Speaking of books (well, I'm not, but some of you are), I'm reading Diana Gabaldon's The Scottish Prisoner. So far, so good. In fact, I think I'm going to go to bed & read for a little. Not going to bed early tonight apparently. Going to have to get a little stricter with myself. But I didn't get home til after 9, then I decided I wanted to try steel cut oats/groats in the crockpot (I used the recipe from http://www.theyummylife.com/blog/2011/03/159/Overnight,+Slow+Cooker,+Apple+Cinnamon+Steel-Cut+Oatmeal so I hope it turns out!), and didn't know how big mine was :s. So I had to go on a hunt first for the "instruction booklet" (which wasn't with the other instruction booklets in my bag, but it was in the recipe drawer - b/c it does have recipes in it. Not that I think I've used those recipes....). Didn't help me anyhow, b/c it just says "for 4-7 quart slow-cookers". And apparently I threw the box out. So that was absolutely no help at all. Oh well. I'll measure water in it sometime. Just would be handy to know.

Night all.

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  8:44:45 PM  Show Profile
Diane you live in Weiser ID? I used to go there with my husband's motorcycle club long ago, to the Fiddling Contest. Never heard the fiddling, unfortunately, too busy hanging around.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  10:15:56 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning My Lovelies...

Sounds like everyone has some good reads going! And yes, Teacher Tammy...I highly recommend Tasha Alexanders
Lady Emily's Murder Mysteries. I couldn't put it down last night...but then I started falling asleep from
my Sleep MD and had to quit! Bummer...hope to get more read today.~ And ooohhhh, it sounds like you have been Tea Shopping again. I have tried the Carmel Cherry Cheescake (almost out of it in fact) and I love it!
So, I raise my Tea-Cup to you...good choice!

Judy...how are your Tea Shop Mysteries going? Good Reads? ~ Hey, girlfried pass another cinnamon roll would you? So, yummy...goes great with my morning Cocoa.

Julie...I like your new goals for this year. And you are brave letting your daughter pick your reads for
you. I might have let my kids pick the REST. but never my Reads! ha-ha! They always seem to know where
the best places to eat are (now that they are adults).

Nancy...I can see that you keep trying to share that picture with us of your Metal Cottage...but the
computer isn't cooperating for you. Shucks...we all want to see it too!

Dianne...did I read that you wanted to look for another place to live in Idaho??? I know I have been
through Wesier years ago...but I am with you...I think Idaho is Beautiful Country. I have good friends
who live on Lake Pondarae (spelled it phonetically because I can't remember how to spell that Indian
Name for the Life of Me). LOL Anyway, it is so beautiful up in that area. I haven't seen any of Idaho
that I didn't just love. I lived in Spokane for years...so, I was all over Idaho in my youth and young
adult life.

Pam... I have never read any of Diana Gabaldon's books but my DIL highly recommends them. They are on my
book list...but I keep bumping them further and further down. Can you share what you like about them?

Well, I am off to Barnes and Noble to do some studying and reading while my hubby goes to the Dr.

I will jump on again later...

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  11:20:15 AM  Show Profile
I have no idea why the first picture came through but not the second one. They were sent by the same method. I'm not a total novice with computers and neither is my hubby and we have no clue what the problem is. Maybe I could send it to regular e:mail addresses if anyone is interested. That has worked with my other online friends.

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  11:20:45 AM  Show Profile
Sorry Peg, I haven't started them yet. Finishing another book before I start. Will let you know though! I got my Culinary Tea today. Yeaaaaa! When DH gets home ....we are going to try the BloodOrangeTea! Sounds yummy to me...and mysterious! *giggle*

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  1:44:05 PM  Show Profile
Good Afternoon

Tammy Carmel Cherry Cheese cake sounds really good, so does the Coconut Black Tea. Are they loose leaf or in a bag?

Pam let us know how the oatmeal turned out. It sounds really good, but then I love oatmeal in the winter.

Nan Most people come to the Fiddle festival to "hang around" That's what we do. Some of the best music is not at the contest but at the jam sessions that spring up every where. Plus shopping through the booths is always fun.

Peggy we are looking in that area or a little farther south, but not much. We both love pine trees and being in the forest so that is where we are looking.

I am going to have to get one of the Tea Shop Mysteries. I love mysteries and tea so they sound like a good read. I looked up the author on the net and should be able to find one or two in a used book store.
I had better get back to my paper work. I really hate papre work.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  2:04:40 PM  Show Profile
I have almost all of the Tea Shop Mysteries and they've been a lot of fun to read and all the recipes that I've tried were great.

Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  5:51:26 PM  Show Profile
Peggy - First off they are a long series lol. I am a series book fan. I hardly ever buy "single" books, they are almost always part of a series. Second, it's a combination of historical romance, fancy (well, technically not lol), love, war, time travel (back in time) and just good writing. Try Outlander from the library first off, if you're unsure, so that then you're not out any money. But anyone I've suggested them to loves them! It's really a genre unto its own. It's kind of hard to explain, but once you read them, you "know". Doesn't help to try to explain it to someone else though lol. I just really like the whole series. And every time there is a new one out, I always get it. Or ask for it for Christmas/Birthday. But it's two-fold then, because after I'm done with it, Mom reads it. There are some of the books that have a good bit of "x-rated" writing in it, but it is by far, not the "main" focus of the books. And out of the series, I think it's only about half or a third of the first book, some of the second & it gets less in each book.

Dianne ID - the oatmeal turned out fantastic! I was really surprised, honestly. It made a lot, so I'm going to put it in the fridge to warm up for the rest of the week. I added raisins to it as well, & it's so yummy! Definitely making it again!

Well, I had another mystery meal of chicken soup. But I put it in the rice cooker this morning for lunch, and ended up going out for lunch with my cousin. So I wasn't home to have it or check on it & by the time I got home tonight, the "juice" had evaporated & it was kinda gross. Still edible, but definitely not something I'd feed other people! Going to have to go & see what else I have to eat tomorrow. I was going through my cupboard the other day & saw some fruit dip mix in Summer Berry (from Epicure: http://www.epicureselections.com/en/products/food/fruit-dip-mixes/1100/summer-berry-fruit-dip-mix/) and I thought I had picked up vanilla greek yogurt, but it's just plain. So I mixed that in & it should all be good by tomorrow! I also have a citrus one. I may have to try making my own at some point, b/c there's just icky stuff in it. But it tastes alright, and it's not like I eat it all the time.

We are having a "Red Carpet Rendezvous" social in March for Kinettes, and my friend & I are almost ready for it. We do want to find some fake fur to make some wraps or something of the sort (preferably the easier the better!). I do have a silver fox wrap at my parents (my great great great uncle raised silver foxes for their furs, along with some other animals) that we found at my Grandpa's, and at first, I thought it was kind of neat. When I thought it was like a fur muff thing they had way back when, you know? But then we got looking at it & it's still all attached! The head, the eyes (although I think they are just slits sewn shut!), the ears, the legs, the tail! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!!! So as much as it is part of my history, I will never ever be able to wear it or do anything with it. Fake fur, if I have to, definitely! It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a rectangle or something, but it's not and it just creeps me out. Or if I was brave enough to "wreck it" to make it into something "new". But I don't think I could even do that. Yes, I have issues lol.

Anyhow, I'm going to attempt to go to bed early tonight - like in an hour or so. So I better get up & do something productive for a little while!

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  8:23:17 PM  Show Profile
Dianne
they are loose teas that I ordered from the Tea Table. Very yummy. I received my harney tea order today that has some new ones in it too. anxious to ttry them out as well.

love to you all
tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Teacup Lane http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  8:49:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, sorry to have been mia for a while. So much to catch up on. I'm back in school. Busy with lots of homework. I changed a "in class" class to an "online class" the teacher in class was so unorganized. I just don't have time to wade through his confusion. I think I'll do better at the online class anyway.
I spent the day with a raging headache but managed to get my homework done for tomorrow. Last night my old lady kitty started bleeding when she went potty. So off to the emergency vet last night to the tune of $165.00. She had a bladder infection. One minute she was fine next minute.. not so good. But she was fine when we got home and is her old self today. I have to give her medicine twice a day. It really makes her cranky and she glares and pouts at me for quite a while afterwards.

Peggy and Pam I have read Diana Gabaldon's books and LOVE them. Peggy, the main character walks through an ancient stone formation and ends up in the middle of the English and Scottish war. It is a historical romance with some fantasy and magical elements thrown in. The books are long and there are quite a few in the series. If you can handle the sex stuff (not so much that it is too offensive) it is a fun book to read. I think quite a few of us could handle being hitched up with Mr. Jamie.
I just finished a new Orson Scott Card book called "The Hidden Gate". I liked it. Of course it is a new book so I'll have to wait a while for the next in the series. Most of my reading for a while will be school related. Boo Hoo!

Prayers for everyone having terrible health issues both family and friends. I hate to hear about loved ones getting cancer. Saying prayers for Scooter. Angela, sounds like the doctors are getting a handle on your grandson's health. I'm so glad. I'm sure you and his parents are a little relieved. Keep us informed.

Well, I have to get up early for school. Made some banana nut bread for everyone. Eat it so I don't!

Farmgirl number 3738

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2012 :  07:33:19 AM  Show Profile
Morning everybody. It's a wet nasty day out. Woke up around 4:30 this morning, felt like I was coughing my lungs up. The cold has gone into my chest and I've developed bronchitis now :O( I got up, took some cough syrup, and drank some cold iced tea to sooth my throat but couldn't get back to sleep after I went back to bed. I think a nap will be mandatory this afternoon. The Army has tomorrow off so I'm going to use some of my sick hours I've managed to accumulate and hopefully get this knocked out before we have to return to work Tuesday (Monday we have off for Martin Luther King Birthday).

So many books to add to my want to read list LOL I finshed Bound for Murder - awesome book. The Diana Gabaldon books sound like a romanace series that I really like. BLanking on the author, I'll check when I get home. Basically there are portals all over the place where people slip back or forward in time. There's a castle in Scottland that's surrounded by these portals and so people stop at the castle from all different periods. Might be time I reread some of them since they're nice easy reads.

Need to knock a few things out. I'm considering leaving work early today if I don't start feeling a bit better. Thankfully nobody is here but I'd much prefer to be home in my bed resting. Stay healthy everybody!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2012 :  07:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Morning all....Thank you everyone for your prayers for my brother. I am starting a written prayer book....because I don't want to forget someone

I love reading about all the different teas everyone is drinking, but there is nowhere around here to get good things like that and ordering anything is in the budget right now...but maybe soon....I love tea, hot and cold....

I also love reading about the different books everyone is reading...after I finish reading the Beverly Lewis books, I will see if the library has the books you are talking about Peggy. Megan, so good to see you are doing good...sometimes school is tough but I know our girl can handle it...

I know I didn't respond to everyones post but I will be back, just want to pop in for a min to say hi...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2012 :  10:46:36 AM  Show Profile
Pam and Bunny...I must have started that first book by Diana Gabaldon when my DiL recommended it the first time...because I remember that beginning part about the gal going through the hedge or stone wall and finding herself in the middle of a war. If I remember right...I put it aside because a book in one of my Series that I read...just came out and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that one...and for whatever reason...I didn't go back to go back to the Outlander. I will have to dig it out of Cloud Storage (My Kindle) when I need another read. Right now agian...I am reading the Lady Emily Mystery. I know sometimes because I have a reading group that does one book per month...I also have to read that book (which are most always good ones) and then I don't get back to my own personal book list...for awhile and I forget what I had started. I always allow myself $20-$30.00 a month for books on my kindle...so, I purchase books in advance...so, I never run out of reading material...but then they all vie for my attention and when I want to read one of my own...it is whatever sounds good at the moment. I am a bit like The Mad-Hatter in the fact that they ALL await me like a Wonderful Tea Party. I truly do attest to that funny T-Shirt that says,
"So many books and so little time!" With the girl sitting atop a mile high stack of books. That's me and you all just didn't know it. LOL

RFM Tammy...I love the title Bound For Murder. Will have to check that out too.
I would love to just go curl up in my bed and read all day...but it is bright and sunny out...even though very cold and so I can't justify a pajama day...I must do something purposeful. Like Laundry and vaccuming the floors.

Penny...a written prayer journal is so helpful...when so many need prayers and we don't want to forget anyone. Meant to tell you that my youngest son was nick-named Scooter by his dad when he was little...but it never stuck past the Toddler Days. Arthur seems like such a dignified name and Scooter such a playful name. Which is your brother's true personality?

Teacher Tammy...we are going to make a Tea-Shirt for you...with you sitting high a-top boxes of Tea!!!! Lol

Nancy...that is cool that you have read all the Tea Shop Mysteries...have you read all the Quilting Novels too? I could recommend a good Quilting Series for you...if you would like...but they aren't Mysteries. Let me know.

OK...youngest Son is stopping over and the gal who does my floors and bathrooms a couple times a month is on her way too. So, I'm off until later.

BIG HUGS my dearest Porchies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page