Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  07:44:54 AM  Show Profile
Pam when my DH was sick we found out that the home BP test meters have some real problems and their calibration can be really off. It was recommended that we bring it in and have the doctor check what it said against what the doctors meter said. The one we had was really reading high and scared DH regularly.

I don't have many guns right now but I do have a Browning break down 22 semi auto. Have had it for years. It is one of the old made in Belgium ones. Shoots really straight and true.

Kim being here in Alaska I know what you mean about needing stopping power. But I generally stay out of the bush unless with someone who has that stopping power.

Tammy I love my cast iron and use it all the time. I miss that old wood cook stove but not the keeping it going. That is what teen age boys and girls are for.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  11:37:20 AM  Show Profile
Penny - I think it's great to be able to use a woodstove for cooking! Any of the ones I've ever seen are just for heat (& water on top to help with the dryness).

Kim - hope you guys had fun at the party!

Cherime - not blood pressure, blood sugar....But thanks for the info :). I appreciate it.

I can't/won't shoot a gun - I'm kinda scared of them, and since there are enough males around me, they can do all the shooting for me (or my cousin, if she gets to go out lol). I won't complain :D. Also I figure if I get mauled by a bear on a computer game, what are my chances in real life? lol I can't stay quiet long enough anyways - hunting isn't on my top 100 things to do before I die list lol.

Well, I'm on a cleaning spree today. I've done dishes, cleaned off my coffee table (which is a magnet for anything & everything!), dusted, vacuumed, laundry at some point {have any of you tried the Laundry Ball (from http://www.smartklean.com/)? I got one last weekend & it's great! Now I have 3 different things for laundry lol - bought clothes soap, homemade clothes soap & this laundry ball. Lasts for a really long time too!}. Not sure if I'm going to get to the bedroom or not. I so need to go clean out things. I wish I had another room to have for a craft room - or at least a bit of storage! One room isn't that great. Oh well. Eventually it will all have a "home" where it's supposed to go! I think I'm going to clean the windows (what I can) & put plastic on two of them, since it's almost getting too cold to have them open, even during the day.

Guess I better get back to it so I can finish & relax for some today...I need to find some food too, I'm getting kinda hungry. Have a good Saturday all!

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  12:32:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone
Kimberly I like elk better than dear. I have never had moose or mountain sheep. I will put them on my list of things to try. I like trying new food.

Penny I am with Kimberly on the jelouse part. i have always wanted one too. No place for one here but maybe some day.

As for guns I have shot my DH 30/06. I thought it would take my arm off. What a kick! I have been deer and elk hunting with him so I have shot several different guns. My Oldest brother use to build rifles. Then it got almost impossible to get parts because of all the terrorist stuff. (Not going there) Anyway. I am a much better shot with the 357 hand gun. I am even beter than my DH and he admitte it.:) I am on my own again todaay as my DH has a friend who really wants to hunt with him. I am kind of at loose ends.

Tamy I love my cast iron. I don't have a complete set but I do have a few pieces. I look at yardsales and second hand stores all the time for it.I have found some really good buys and some junk. But thats half the fun.
I had beeter get moving. The sourdough bread is about to come out of the oven. I'll leave some on the oorch with some spiced peach butter. I haven't gotten to the apple butter buy it's on the list.
Dianne (Idaho)
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  3:43:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals! Just jumping on quick, before DH gets home to thank Dana for the teas. It's amazing how many of us like the jasmine green tea. As I was steeping the BagLady tea I looked it up and cracked up at all the cute/funny tea-tags. What a hoot! I liked the tea, a very mild Earl Grey! Thanks again! I loved your cute envolope decoration too. Shiny!
Well I have chicken thighs cooking in my crockpot with poultry seasoning and home-grown lemon-thyme in it. Yum. Smells heavenly!
Well that's it for this round.
Take care my "Porchie-Dears!"

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  4:57:51 PM  Show Profile
Dana, thank you so much for the teas! I almost missed the envelope in the mail box. It is one that is open at the top. They look like they will be my favs too.

Has anyone heard from Peggy? I'm hoping she is busy moving and will be back online soon.

Did my craft fair thingy today. Made about 75.00. Not bad but not so good. Most of what sold was my old fabric stash. I sold it by the pound. I have another traditional craft show in November. I may have to changes some prices if I want to sell stuff. But it is nice to have a little mad money to put away.

Off to do homework.. later porchies!

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  5:15:08 PM  Show Profile
Pam next time I'll put my glasses on to read posts;>)
Bunny glad that you made something. Something is always better than nothing.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  5:21:11 PM  Show Profile
How are all the Northeast ladies doing in the snow? It's been snowing hard here since mid-morning, and we have about 10" now. Our power has been out since early afternoon, so I'm on battery back-up here. Hopefully it will last until we get power back! The last I heard we could get up to 15" before it is over tomorrow early AM.

Stay dry and safe my friends -

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  6:05:16 PM  Show Profile
Bunny....Peggy's son gave her a surprize birthday party with about 30 people....she was totally shocked but still getting things moved. She should be back soon.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  6:48:32 PM  Show Profile
Rooster went after my kids for the last time today. Just gotta go clean everything up now. My dogs will eat good!!!!

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  7:11:13 PM  Show Profile
Judy - nice to see you back for a quick visit! Your chicken in the crock pot sounds great! I had a lemon plant once...I want to say it was lemon-mint, but I can't remember for sure. It always seems that whenever I get a cool plant, it dies on me. Apparently I don't have a great green thumb :s.

Bunny - I agree - some is better than none :). Maybe it just wasn't the right time just yet. Later on in November should be better for you.

Luanne - I'm kinda jealous :p. We don't have any snow yet. It must be an off year :). Of course, we get the dryer snow, not the wet, heavy, take-out-trees-knock-the-power-out that you guys get on the East coast. Stay safe & warm!

Cherime, no problem :). That info may help someone else :).

Kim - hope your kids aren't hurt and/or too scared of roosters now! My brother got surrounded by dogs when he was little & he was scared of dogs for the longest time. On the other hand, I was swooped by swallows when I was about 5 or 6, and I didn't turn out scared of birds....

My cousin & her little girl (my "niece") came to visit me for a bit. A nice little surprise. I got plastic put on one window today and I got them all washed too. Except for the outside of them, b/c I need a ladder & I think the ladder is in the locked shed. So I have to wait for my neighbor to come home. Then it started raining. I'm thinking of re-arranging my furniture & whatnot so things aren't against the heaters (I have terrible baseboard heat), but there are only so many places to put things! I may have to think hard about this & see what I can figure out.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  7:19:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...Oh my goodness...I tried posting twice on here today and once on the over 50's Thread and I kept losing the messages. So, I am back to my sticky notes. I don't know why I didn't use them to begin with...brain tired I guess. :+)

Bunny...I am back. Finally have the Apartment behind me.
Spent 4 hours with my friend yesterday cleaning the Apartment, except my DH's room. He still has stuff to move out of it. He had one room in the entire place to pack up and couldn't manage it. I packed 3/4ths of the House and helped move it all and cleaned 3/4 of it and started putting the house together. MEN! He is sleeping right now because he is sooooo worn out. LOL! I just finished making dinner, doing dishes, running two loads of laundry. I totally think women are stronger than men.

Anyway...the hard part is all behind me now. I am so thankful for my girlfriend helping me clean. She is 38 (more like a daughter to me). She could clean twice as fast as I can now at 60...and with my Fibro kicking in due to weather change. But I praise God that for the last two weeks, while we moved it didn't rain at all. Then yesterday as Paula and I loaded the cars with all our cleaning equipment it started to rain. Now is God good or what? ~ I just found out from my son, that the lady who lives across the street from us (in the new house) also has Fibro. Nice to have someone around who can relate. I guess she uses pot to manage her pain. She is in her 50's. I don't knock anybody using it if it helps them...my brother used it for his cancer pain...but it is not how I personally choose to manage my pain...that is all. We have Medical Marjuana Laws here so it is Legal but it just isn't for me.

You girls are right...my son really did spoil me for my birthday. My DH usually does too...but with the move costing us over $1500. I will have to wait until next pay day to get his gift and I so get that. Moving is expensive!!! But it is so nice to be in the house and be able to do laundry whenever I want to. A load at at time instead of 6 loads all at once. I am rejoicing over the simple pleasures! Most of the rooms here are hardwoods (my favorite) except the Living Room and one bedroom. I personally wish they were all hardwood but it is sooooo much better than cheap apartment carpeting.

Well Porchies...I have pretty much got caught up reading the posts...but may do the generic (to everyone) posts for awhile...as I start putting my new house together. It is so nice to sit in the kitchen watching the news, cooking dinner and typing on my computer all at the same time. How cool is that? I Love It!

More Later My Lovelies...so glad to be back on a reg. basis again.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  7:40:13 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, So glad you are finally all moved and so much better on laundry day for you!!!! Enjoy your new place, I know it is much better than being depressed and seeing so many people pass.

Jan

Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  10:09:58 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, so glad you are finally "home". Maybe you can just visit your neighbor when she is medicating and get some residual benefits.. :}

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  10:48:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy(Sue)Ann! Sorry...couldn't resist. I use to have a good friend who I called Peggy Sue all the time...and ...no that wasn't her middle name either! hahahah It's that song that made me do it! THAT's my story and I'm sticking to it.ROFL
I'm glad we're all back in this warm,cozy,loving place where no matter what...ALL is right in the world...or we'll fix it,darn it...over a pot of tea/coffee!hahaha...oh...ya...and something sinfully sweet&gooey...virtually speaking!! *snicker*
The front page of our newspaper had Penn. weather on it and a BIG pic of lots of snow on a pumpkin. I said to DH, WOW, I'll have to check on my FarmGal Buds to see if any of them are in that area. Annnnnd you were. Good grief, what a way to start the cold season Luanne. Hope you get power ...quick.
More later Porchie-Buds!

P.S.Dianne from NY,you were right,you are our "TeaBags"tea hostess for Nov.Can't wait to see what your favorite tea is! My tongue is hangin'out! *giggle*

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"

Edited by - herblady55 on Oct 30 2011 9:01:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  12:17:37 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...well I am a little more settled in the house today...than I was yesterday. I have decided to just unpack 3-4 boxes a day or none if that is how I feel. My kids, hubby and friends say that I look very tired. I think it is the Fibro from the weather change and then being tired from two weeks of marathon moving. LOL I can hardly believe that it is almost November. Will somebody please slow down the clock and calendar? I feel like I am on a run-a-way rollercoaster.

Judy...I agree with you darlen'...we can solve "anything" over a cup of tea or coffee.

Janet...my DH and I are so happy about having the washer and dryer in our house and also not having to feed them coins. lol It's the little things in life that are really the BIG things.

Bunny...not a bad idea on visiting my neighbor. You crack me up. How is school going? Are you still doing sewing classes? Did your old boss pay you for the fabric yet? Any more dates with Mr. Hesitation?

Well My Lovely Porchies...I am off to bed. It is already after midnight.

Sweet Dreams!
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  08:22:13 AM  Show Profile
Hey Peg, glad that things are working out for the better. Take it easy and big Hugs to you.
Good one Bunny.

Hugs all. Later.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  1:12:22 PM  Show Profile
PeggyAnn - glad the move went so smoothly, if moves can be called smooth.

I need to rant and I apologize for it. The man has been on a rant all weekend for some reason and I'm not seeing any reconciliation happening this time. He seemed as happy and excited for my son to be coming home as I was and then last night announced in a pique that my son (the one that was injured) is no longer allowed to stay here and that he's had it with all my kids. He has now banned all my kids from coming to the house for imagined slights and issues that he has made up or exaggerated in his head. It's one of those self-fulfilling prophecies - he claims my kids don't like him so he then gets in these nasty tempers and gets in fights with them and me which definately makes my kids not like him. With this pronouncement I was also informed that if I didn't like it then I need to leave too because he's had enough of me being a lazy .... mother who won't make my kids respect me. The incident that apparently is the oldest in his rants is that my son took his supper back to the bedroom and ate back there watching tv while we ate in the living room. My son was shot behind the knee so his knee has been bothering him and my guess is that he needed to stretch it out and he doesn't like to draw attention to himself so he wouldn't say anything. With my hours being cut I have no chance of being able to support myself on what I make now so I guess I'm going to have to really buckle down looking for either another job or a second (and possible third) job so I can get out of here or possibly move in with my daughter. It would be one thing if my kids had done anything seriously grievious to disrespect him but it's not the case and to try and isolate me totally from all four of my children is unconscienable. Please keep me in your prayers. You know the sad thing is that everything he claims my kids supposedly do or have done are things his friends have done to me and he won't hear a word against them or that his family has done to him which makes him the biggest hippocrit I know of. He also has a rule, he never apologizes for anything he says or does. I don't think I want to marry a man who can't be strong enough to admit he's wrong and say I'm sorry. Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulders and vent a bit.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  1:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry you are having to go through this...it is amazing how sometimes people thind they are ALWAYS right and can never say I'm sorry. I really hate that he is trying to keep you and your kids apart. This should be a special time for you and your son before he goes back. I wish there was more I could do for you..but I am here if you need to talk, you can email if you don't want to talk here. I will be happy to be your shoulder to cry on...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  7:26:36 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, that's just plain awful. He sounds so immature. I guess he doesn't like sharing attention and throws a temper tantrum. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this right when your son came home for a visit.

Here's the cupcake hat I finished today.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  12:38:32 AM  Show Profile
RFM Tammy...no man should ever come between you and your children. I would be finding the fastest way out of that relationship and now. You do not want to marry a man who can't say he is sorry when he is wrong and definately not a man who has issues with ALL of your children. No, No, No,...you don't need any man who is trying to control you and isolate you from your children. Be strong Tammy...do what ever you must...and as quickly as you can. Run long and fast and don't look back!

Very Cute Hat Julie!

Sorry so short...but another looooooong day!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  06:41:28 AM  Show Profile
Oh Tammy, that must be so hard for you. {{{hugs to you}}} and I agree with Peggy - "run long & fast & don't look back!". I'm sorry you're going through this.

Julie, that is a very cute hat!

Well, I'm home sick today. I woke up with a terrible upset stomach & dizziness, so I called in sick. A few minute ago, I had some really big strong sneezes, which somehow made me feel better (weird, eh?), but I'm still not 100% great, so I'm going to stay home & maybe start on something for Christmas presents. Have a good day everyone!

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  09:41:21 AM  Show Profile
Tammy dear that is a jerk of the first order. Sorry that you have to go through that stupidity. I vote with Peg, do not look back. He sounds like a case of coyote ugly, something you wake up with that has it's head on your arm and rather than wake it up you chew off the arm to get away. :)
Julie, really cute one.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  10:00:20 AM  Show Profile
Cherime...so true on the Cayote ugly. When my husband and I had a counseling office ( I counseled women and he did marriage and family counseling) this one couple came in for counseling and I was out at the Reception desk...so, I checked them in. As they were waiting for my husband...he was so negative and so controlling...it was awful to sit and witness. After my husband did an evaluation assessment on them...I said, "Why don't you send the girlfriend over to me for counseling...because I would like to tell her to run fast and hard and never look back. Of course my husband...said, "No, you can't do that."
I said, "you better hope they don't get married because it won't last a year." Oh, my gosh...did I call that one right. And he was the only client we ever had that turned my husband in on an ethics violation which was totally bogus but put my husband through pure hell...trying to get that cleared up.
So, yeah Cherime...like you, I can hear those Coyote's howelling a mile away.

Pam...hope you get to feeling better. I kind of feel yuck today too. Maybe just the change in weather. Cold and brisk.

Well My Porchies...I am leaving you some Tea and Crumpets on the Porch this morning.

will check back in later.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  11:23:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Good afternoon Porchies, I just wanted to stop in an see how everyone was, I've been kind of busy getting things cleaned up after the party and getting everything completed to switch from the old website to our new website for our real estate business....I've also got to finish the baby shower presents for the baby shower for my good friend on Sat. I know one thing I don't like putting on binding. I'm making a faux chinelle blanket and this is the first time I've put on binding...I hope I never have to do it again...lol...so hope to check in later.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2011 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
its been awhile .we had storms and power failures i was on vacation for two weeks in arizona and new mex.
very hot wow!! but pretty..working crazy and cleaning up..
peggy so happy for you in your new home..lots of luck..my sister whom i am so close to is moving the 1 of the year to another state i will miss her something awful.we see each other every other day or so.we've have live with in walking distance forever. now i fear it will be too far to see each other more than once a year.but i am very happy for her to move on and be happy in a new place.
Tammy my prayers are with you for a happy solution to your sad situation.
Julie your cupcake is adorable..
Pam you can have our snow it wreck havoc here..and it way too early.
well have to go i've been knitting for the homeless..and want to try and get a few more hats and scarfs before i bring them to the shelter on thanksgiving..i do this each year and ask for help..which i have been blessed with many helping hands..
prayers for all my sweet porchies..ps sure missed being on the porch i really need tea and sympathy.. LOL
hugs deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on Nov 01 2011 4:46:04 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page