Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  09:10:09 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, beautiful butterfly.
Bunny, it is a crying shame what this country is going through. I keep reminding myself that "what can be shaken will be shaken". Am counting on Him to keep the right stuff going on with that big sifter. The kitties are cute. My two urchins are more like squirrels that cats. Maybe because I have never let them out of the house. But they lots of toys and three floors to race around in.
Darlene, my SIL will write a letter to the doctor but up here we do not have a whole lot of choice. If you sue a Dr. you are not likely to get another one to take you on as a patient. So my daughter is reprogramming the pump herself. Since the really bad phase was for after midnight she is setting the alarm and checking her blood sugar and making minute adjustments. She thinks that she will have to adjust the sensitivity as well because the nurse messed with that also.
Tammy, I understand about being protective. Some men are just plain weird.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  6:06:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi porch sitters! I have been reading through your posts and thoroughly enjoying it! Lots of good stuff!

http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  6:55:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh my, it was quiet today! Or maybe I'm just early:)
Today was actually a good day. I had minimal homework (really nice for a change:), and I'm going to have time to work out and still be able to spend time with my Mom before bed! I always love a little girl time!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  9:40:47 PM  Show Profile
I only got a second to post tonight. I just had to tell you Ladies. I candled a few of my ducky egg babies and found one that was very clearly developin!

I could see a tiny little shape with lots of blood vessels all through the egg! I've never done anything like this before and now I know there is at least one tiny life in there growin for me. It is just so big. So awesome. So WOW!

I've got at least one real ducky baby!!!!

Yea!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  12:00:51 AM  Show Profile
WELCOME TO THE PORCH CHERYL....hope you will hang around the Porch more and get to know all the wonderful women on here. We have such a good time together!

It was quiet on here today. I popped on once to read and then didn't have time to post either...so, here I am tonight. It has been a very tiring day for me today. Not feeling to hot! But what is new for fibro-chick??

Megan...I love that you love to spend girl time with your mom. How cool is that? You are a good daughter!

Cherime...Hope your SIL is getting back to better health after that awful mistake. Man...you just have to be on your guard continually advocating for your own health because Dr.'s and Nurses are just so overloaded. I can see how mistakes get made...but those can be life and death mistakes, so it is extra scary. Are you enjoying a little RnR these days? Or are you finding lots to keep yourself busy?

Bunny...I'm not really a kittie person (being allergic and all) but your kitties look way comfy and cozy all nestled into your bed quilt. They look like they know how to spend a yucky weather day...just content to be lazy and warm. I had that kind of day today too.

Madame Butterfly...So glad to hear that your musical went well.
And this is the big week for your boys huh? That is a very special event for them and you. ~ Have been praying for your Step-daughter. My that would be so hard on a Mother's and a daughters heart. I really hope you can lovingly talk some sense into her about not getting back together with him. Getting one's heart broken more than once with the same guy is just too cruel to imagine.

Well, I am off to my book (which is Kate Morton's latest called: The Distant Hours)...I like her writing style a lot! And I think tonight I am feeling like a plain Jane...so, I am just going to have a cup of regular black tea. Some days...I'm just not a Fancy Nancy!

Hugs and blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  05:19:14 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone. It's a chilly but sunny morning in NE Indiana. I need to get out and walk before it starts to warm up.

Yesterday my GP gave me the news that I have type 2 diabetes and that my life choices need to change. The darn disease doesn't run in my family...it gallops! My father had it, my brothers both have it and now I've joined the club. I need to change my eating and cooking habits big-time. My "Paula Deen" style of cooking must change in order for me to not have to start medications. My couch potato life style needs to drastically change, too. Any suggestions from my girl friends on the porch are welcomed. Maybe I need to bring fruit salad instead of my famous baked goods to the porch next time.

I hope all the rest of you have positive solutions to your life issues. We sure have had several life altering happenings to so many of us. It's good to have all of you to bounch issues back and forth and to find support and strength from.

Have a fantastic day.

"I've wept in the night for the shortness of sight that to someone's needs I've been blind; but I've yet to feel a twinge of regret for being a little too kind."
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  09:21:57 AM  Show Profile
Afternoon Porchies. Only 44/gray/windy today. brrrr
Nancy...we all like fruit salads too, so that would be just fine. *chuckle*
Angela, you had me giggling like a little girl over your "Ducky" discovery. How sweet! Thanks for sharing! Spring...new life...new beginnings..."Ain't It Grand!"
Hi Megan...glad you are REALLY looking forward to spring break. Squeeze in all you can...you know how fast it'll go.
Well, it's my MIL & SIL's birthdays today and we are going to Macaroni Grill. Never been there, but heard good things about it.
Make it a GREAT day Girls! Love yuns.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  12:06:03 PM  Show Profile
Just a FYI, It's official. My last day at work is April 29. Maybe I can keep caught up starting in June.

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  6:24:15 PM  Show Profile
Ok gals, my thoughts on Macarini Grill...not so much! :P I had a whitefish that came to the table all watery with no seasonings and no sauce or butter or lemon...just plain. Blaaaaa!!! Then there was these asparagus spears that were so skinny and tough. OK...what did they do to them. Skinny ones should be so tender they melt in your mouth. Right? Not so much!
I asked DH to stop at McDonalds on the way home....and I don't even really care for McDonalds. LOL Now THAT'S bad!!
We had a nice visit with DH's family though. That's what counts! I think the ladies had a good time for their birthdays.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  8:33:41 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Ann, thanks for the warm welcome. I'll hang around and try to get to know everyone a little better.

It was a gorgeous day here. The temp was 50 when I got up and by 10:30 this morning it was 73 - lots of sun and no wind. Days like this, I really love spring! Cool nights and warm afternoons, does it get any better?

Dh informed me, we (using the term losely) need to cut down at least two trees before we finish planting the garden.....but, we didn't get that done today. He did work on fence and the tiller and I actually cooked, which I had been avoiding for the last couple of days.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening and a productive day tomorrow.

Blessings & hugs,
Cheryl

http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:22:42 PM  Show Profile
Question for all you ladies working in medical fields. I'm filling out the volunteer application for the local hospital. The hospital recruiter said it would be a good way to get a job. They want me to prove all my vaccines. ....???? I haven't had a vaccines other than tetanus since I was a child. Do grownups still get MMR, and all those vaccinations? Have I been missing out? I would have thought this was something my Dr. would have been keeping me up on...

Thanks for the info.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost...
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  08:18:52 AM  Show Profile
Bunny, my son is a heart monitor tech and has been so for over 15 years. He tells me the really big one that they worry about is the hepatitis vaccination. About the rest I am not sure.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  08:48:59 AM  Show Profile
Cherime, I figured that.. I think I could get that at the health department. I know I need to update Tetnis but mumps.. and the others I just don't know. They want proof. The only proof I have is my mom. I had the usual chicken pox, both kind of measles but again. How would I prove that. I'm going to call today and ask. With all the elderly ladies that volunteer you would think they would not be able to prove childhood diseases either.
Anyway, thanks for the info.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  09:01:29 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Bunny the only thing they require to volunteer in Pa is the TB test.They will do it free at the facility you will be volunteering for. Sometimes they require it to be done 2 times. Get them to clarify what they want and ask if they do them free. Direct care people need the Hepatitis B done sometimes also.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  09:55:47 AM  Show Profile
good rainy afternoon porchies
cold and rainy oh spring please warm it up abit..
bunny good luck either way sweetie
megan london sounds wonderful i was there but abit rainy and cool even in summer so bring warm clothes.
nancy sorry about that weight watchers might help cutting carbs soda sugar and lots of walking
angela can't wait to see the little duckys after they hatch so amazing...
peggy ann praying your pains go away ..old wives tale about canned asparagus being really good for that kind of pain..
Reminder for the tea swap anyone else wanting in just email me your address and we'll start..
prayers and blessings
deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  6:20:32 PM  Show Profile
Ok porchies,
Who sent the cold and rainy weather to my neck of the woods? My gracious me...it is chilly. Yesterday 72 and today 42...what a change. I am so ready for spring to stay.

Deb, I emailed you for tea swap. I forgot earlier.

Angela~can't wait to see pic of duckies

I am a tired butterfly. This week and last week have about worn me out and with this being a big week for my boys with their confirmation my week will not slow down until MOnday and then I tell you I am going to collapse with a book and big pot of tea and say let it be. We only have 3 days of school next week so I am looking forward to a break.

I just wanted to fly in and say hello.
Love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://wingsofpurple.wordpress.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  10:15:52 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone. Went in to my new job for few hours today. All went very well. I think it will work out great. I don't think she has been able to get it through her head I can teach yet. She hates to teach. I hope to have some classes while she is there so she gets the message. it will also bring in a little extra money for me. She hinted this could go one to be more than me just being an employee. I'm a bit weary but take it one day at a time. I just had a little more of a clue as to what I'm suppose to be doing here. God does not send life updates to clue us in. I feel like it's just a big guessing game... does he want me to do this.. or that? I see it playing out in so many other lives too. I can never figure out if what I'm doing is the right thing. Example.. I have a very bad feeling about the hospital. But I feel like it is the only way to make enough money to earn a living and take care of myself. No one else is going to do it for me. So is it me with doubts because I want what I want or God talking to me and putting a warning on my heart. So far every time I go with my "feelings" I get in trouble.
Sorry to vent. I really don't have anywhere else to do it. My mom is full of it and I can't put this on my kids. They worry about me enough without hearing me vent and unsure of myself. I feel like I should stop listening to my inner voice. It's not working very well. Which is the opposite of what everyone says to do. "trust your instincts".. bah humbug!!
I'm going to bed. I can be anything I want in dream land. So there!

Sleep well my porchies..
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  08:21:20 AM  Show Profile
Bunny, I did some Christian counseling up here and when I was studying I was told to be careful of feelings as they can lie to you. I got that one. what I finally did was figured I would just step out in what looked to be a likely direction and trust the Lord to shut what doors needed to be shut and open what needed to be opened. Especially true for me right now after what happened with the non-profit I was working with. So a new opportunity has presented itself and I am going to take it on faith that it is there for me to step into. If not than I expect him to slam that one shut and I will look around to see what else might be available. Have a good rest.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  11:14:29 AM  Show Profile
Well, howdy ladies! I think it's been about 2 weeks since I've been able to be here long enough to post. I've been trying to keep up with the reading. So much is happening for everyone. You're such a special bunch, I love seeing the encouragement and support.

I wish I could give you all big squeezes but since you're all scattered about I'll just have to give you thanks for your prayers and support. My DH got the job he was after!
We only had a gap of about 10 days between his last pay and the new check. And we had been planning for long-term if necessary. whew. God is always on time. And His hands were all over this.

Beyond that, the last two weeks have been chaotic, crazy, nuts, busy, insane...
We got some peeps and a duckling on the 29th. (They are huge already!!! So we've been working on building them a transitional coop to get them and their stinkiness out of the house but they're not ready to be completely outdoors yet.)
Was prepping for the craft show on the 9th (went well for me - got my name out for scones and had lots of interest in my brochure about ordering in larger quantities.)
My Dh was running all over getting ready for the new job.
I got sick right after the craft show. I'm still battling my way back from that.
My car battery quit.
The kids track season is in full swing.
and so it goes.....

So many of you are having health and job issues, I am praying for you.
Bunny, Cherime's advice is sound - it is how we usually operate. (When I am not trying to run ahead and show God which doors I want opened. )
Tammy - praying for all your butterflies and your DSD, too.
Theresa - praying for you.
Pam - I gotta go check out the cake pops video. You always make me smile.

Well, I had a cheat sheet of notes from my catch up session yesterday but I left it at home.
Love and hugs to all of you and many ...

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  10:32:08 PM  Show Profile
Staci, I loved your comment about running a head and showing God which doors you want opened. I think we all do that. I feel like I have been asking for guidance for so long and just not getting clear messages other than... I am where I am for now.and that's all I know. I'm afraid to think ahead, make any plans or even hope for the future. I just force myself to look at today, this week and even this month and hold on to what ever I am given. I know I'm not alone. Funny thing, I totally ran out of money yesterday. Nada.. nothing in the bank or the piggy bank. But the local quilt shop owner where I will be starting work next Tuesday came over today and purchased over $400.00 worth of fabric from my old store. And in a few weeks I'll have my first paycheck from her too. A big sigh of relief and a renewed belief I'm being taken care of. I think it is the first time I have felt like this in a long time. From such a small thing....

Anyway, off to bed. I haven't been sleeping much lately so sorry to say I medicated. I hate to do it.. don't do it often. But a girls got to get some zzz some time.

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  12:19:50 AM  Show Profile
Bunny.."One day at a Time Sweet Jesus". He only wants you trusting Him for today...because today is all that we are promised. No use worrying about yesterday...it's gone and no use worrying about tomorrow, because it may or may not come. And if it does come...then it's today! We all need to learn to live in the moment and Trust God to meet Todays Needs. No more and no less. He showed you today...when you ran out of money...that today, He provided for you! Awesome is He not? He allows us to struggle, so that we learn to be utterly Dependant upon Him. When everything is going wonderfully in our lives we tend to put God on the back-burner. He doesn't like that place...He likes to be First and foremost. I praise Him for the blessing of your sale today. That is a beautiful picture of God providing and taking care of you! Feeling His arms around you yet?

Staci...yeah, for God providing for hubby. So, happy to hear all our prayers were answered for you guys too. Life is tough sometimes...but God is Faithful...all the time. He is our ROCK our shelter in the storms of life. ~ Oh, you and your yummy scones. No doubt they made a big hit and you will probably get a lot of orders for them. Especially if you are willing to do large orders. Sorry you got sick though. Not Fun!

Cherime...can't wait to hear what your new opportunity is. Praying God's step by step direction for you. Keep us posted how you are doing.

Today was another rainy,gray and cold day here. But supposedly this weekend we are suppose to dry out for a few consecutive days. I will be out there doing the Happy Dance if they are right. I so need to feel some sunshine on my skin; the warmth and radiance will do wonders for my physical and mental well being.

Leaving a pot of cinnamon spice tea on the Porch tonight as well as a Hummingbird Cake. Hope you all enjoy it. I'm off to make some more Heart Shaped YoYo's and do some reading before bed.

Sweet Dreams Girls,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  05:20:43 AM  Show Profile
Staci, Thank you. I can always use prayers. I am ok with losing my job. In fact, I am ready to stay home and be a housewife. I think all is good. I do have some health issues but that too is ok. I can work through them with the grace of God. My mind is in the right place about it all and am looking forward to working in my garden and cleaning my house. I am even looking forward to physical therapy and healing my body which I really don't think would happen as quickly if I was still working. Sitting in a chair all day is not helping me at all.

How knows, I may very well lose those 60 lbs I need to lose. How can ya beat those side effects ;-) Not only that, but I will be able to spend a little more time with my friends here on the porch!

Farmgirl hugs

Theresa

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  05:35:25 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi all-How is everyone doing this morning? It's still rainy and chilly here. I'm beginning to doubt ever seeing the sun again.

Bunny-how great that your boss came over and bought fabric. I truly believe when God closes a door, he opens a window.

Stacy-You've been on my mind. I'm glad to hear that you are hanging in there. You have to show pictures of the ducklings and peeps.

Peggy-How are you doing with out nasty cold weather? How is that little pup doing? I'm with you, I NEED some sunshine and heat on my skin. I know it will improve my mood.

I've revamped my resume and I'm actively looking for a new job. Next week, I'm getting in touch with the community college to see what I have to do for financial aid. I have to get out of here. It's such a soul sucker. I know that if I don't make a move and help myself, no one will. I can't expect miracles if I just sit on the couch, waiting for them to fall into my lap.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  09:11:04 AM  Show Profile
Pam...Yeah, darlen girl...glad to hear that you have finally had enough and are moving forward for your own well being. Good for you! Now keep that positive and feisty attitude and you will get out of that Soul-Sucking Job. There has got to be opportunities out there. Have you ever thought of going through one of the Job Companies? My oldest and youngest sons both use them when they are ready to make job changes and they always get temporarily placed, but it always turns out they get a full time position with the New Company picking up the tab for them with the Employment Company. Or just use a Temp. Agency for temporary employment to get your foot in the door somewhere. I know both a good job and a little Sunshine will do wonders for your mental health sweetie.

Theresa...so glad to see you on here today. We are praying for you and sending good thoughts your way for a healthy recovery. I am sure you will heal faster not having to sit all day at a job too. And maybe you will get to loose that weight you want to besides. Everyone needs new beginnings and fresh starts sometimes just to nourish the mind, body and spirit.

Bunny...what did you think about them killing that Bear on the Dam? I thought it was very sad that they couldn't save it. I couldn't understand why they just didn't wait and see what it did on it's own. It didn't sound like it was where people were. Sometimes I think humans get to hasty to resolve something and make the situation worse than it could have been with a little time and patience.

I am sooooooooooooooooo tired of the Rain and cold and grey weather. Pam and Bunny...how about the three of us head to a nice warm tropical island somewhere. I know we don't have any money but hey "DREAMING" is free!

Hugs and Smiles,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  1:50:43 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon everyone. Well, I finally did it and redesigned my blog. I'm still not done but I feel soooo much better about the process if nothing else. Please do me a big favor and check it out. www.bunnyrose.com. I am welcome to any construtive suggestions to make it work even better. I can't tell you how many times I have changed the format! It is a template so I can only change a few things here and there. But I could use some feed back.

Pam, I wish we were closer. I would be a good shoulder to lean on. We could keep each other up. As far as financial aid... go to the financial aid website ...www.fafsa.com and just fill everything out. It will tell you what you qualify for. Your JC will tell you to do that first anyway. Then they can tell you about anything else they offer their students. Good luck. I plan on doing the same thing. My biggest problem will be working full time but only 2 weeks a month. So going to classes will be hard. I'll have to pick classes on Mondays and nights only.

Theresa, I know the feeling of relief of not working any more. It seems being a stay at home mom is a luxury. Good for you! There are plenty of ways of making money on the side if you need it. Take care of your self and get a much needed rest.

Peggy, I am glad for the money and do know where it comes from. However, even when things are good I do thank God for everything. That's when it usually goes to pot. I get to the point where I'm almost afraid to say a prayer of thanks. I can't tell you how many times that has happened. Thank God for a beautiful peaceful sunny day and with hours it's raining and stepdaughter has crashed her car...allowing a stoned minor without a licence to drive. That's just one story of many. Thanked God for a wonderful day of sales and then gas prices go up and sales suck for the rest of the month. It's almost funny. But true.

Anyway, at least today is a good day and I can start my sewing projects again.

Stay warm and safe!

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page