Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  4:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Back from MIA. Had the respiratory thing again and it really kicked me good! Still not over it but much better. I couldn't even post anything I felt so bad. All I could do was send a few emails here and there. Thanks for worrying about this old porchie!

Did all of you get my ornament last month? Peggy, Pam, Staci, Dana, Megan and Bunny posted that they did. Please let me know as well as Peggy that you have received your ornies!

Welcome all newbies! We have a wonderful relationship here. If you want to be included in our BD group just email me your BD and address. We didn't have any BDS this month. Next month is Megan's BD.

Judy...got your tea and card.TY. Will try it soon.

Peggy...You already know I got your lovely ornie and tea. Like you, coffee is my fav also!

Luanne...Glad things look better. Email me your phone # so we can keep in touch. Then if you have any needs I might be able to help you.

Dana...Kidlet...ROFLOL...too funny! Never heard that before. Good for you if the house is in good shape! How's the FIL? Maybe I shouldn't ask!

Pam...I'm jealous that you and Peggy are meeting!LOL! I want to come. How's your Dad? So scary!But not as scarey as that boss of yours! Don't forget...we have your back!LOL!

Angela...How's our salad coming along? I saw some wonderful Heirloom tomatoes on QVC last night! Blueberries also! Can't wait to get in the garden again? Did you get my ornament? I hope so since they went out a month ago!LOL!

Cherime...God has a special place for you girl! Save us a place!LOL!

Staci...Hope your DH gets a good job soon. I could eat some good scones right now...know where I can get some?

Tammy...I lost 24lbs on WW point system. I found it very confusing because our leader wasn't very informative and we had to learn everything on our own. If you have a good leader you should do well. A friend lost 131 lbs in a year on WW. It does work. I left WW and went to Tops which I liked much better and it was way cheaper. I lost every week and have lost more even after I stopped going. I still need to lose more so I will do something soon! Good Luck!

It snowed about 6" last night so I made beef stew which I will bring to the porch with a few biscuits. Enjoy.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  4:30:14 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
well we got more snow oly 5inches
but it turned very cold here and
it promises to be a very cold weekend 13degrees
i'm all snuggled in for the night
big pot of white peach tea.. no snacks sorry LOL
have a blessed ad warm ight deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  5:19:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! So far I am getting straight A's and one A-, which is a 3.94 GPA. Pretty good for the high school I go to! I started picking classes for next year, which is exciting too. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll be caught up in the next few days with all of the posts!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  5:21:02 PM  Show Profile
Mmmmmmm....I can smell that peach tea from here. It's 9 degrees out. Now they're saying it will get down to 2 tonight.
I have a BD next month Darlene...*sniff* don't forget me...Feb 2(groundhog day)...
SOOOO glad to see you back on here girl. We've missed you.... a lot!!
Stay warm Gals!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  5:56:26 PM  Show Profile
Darlene...The salad is about 3 inches tall and growin good! I have 3 kinds of lettuce, 3 kinds of carrots, beets, and a few green onions peekin out of the ground now! I am over there starin at my little plants more than I am the tv right now! LOL! I got the ornament. I meant to meantion it, but I've been very spacy lately. My girls wonuldn't let me take it down from the nail they hung it on. It's right above their picture in a shadow box i our living room. They want to hang all my 'porchaments' in there and leave them year round. I just might let them!

I'm relaxin tonight with the house to myself. My Hubby is at work, my oldest is at a friends house, my middle girl is at her grandmas, and my youngest fell asleep about an hour ago. I am enjoyin the peace and quiet. I think I might go soak in the shower for a while. My DH put in a new shower head with a pulse massage function. There's never been enough hot water for me to try it though. I get all the hot water tonight!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  9:27:47 PM  Show Profile
Peggy- so excited for you to get the surgery(sounds weird), I bet it will make you feel better:-)

Megan- great job on the grades! Congrats

Darlene- FIL has been behaving (lol)...at this point I don't even care, ill flat out tell him no without hesitation at this point...too tired of being treated like an atm when we have our own debt to climb out of :-) but he hasn't brought it up thankfully

Trying to catch up from the last few days...been working and the next month is going to be crazy. The other pharmacist's wife delivered twin boys last night and so ill be working his days until he comes back! I may not get to check in as often for a bit but ill try to keep up with everyone

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Jan 21 2011 9:33:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  03:37:47 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I'm sure I either posted or emailed you when I received the lovely ornament you made. If I didn't please forgive me. Thank you! Dianne

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  06:01:59 AM  Show Profile
judy
i'm a feb bd girl myself the 8th
megan congrats on the grades

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  11:57:32 AM  Show Profile
Hey Deb, e-mail me your address. I want to send you a b-day card. Also, what kinds of tea do you like?
Megan, Hooray on the "Super" grades. Good on ya Girl!
Angela, you're making my mouth water, talking about your veggies. Yum!
I woke up in the night and it was -5 outside. Mom said tonight is going to be colder. I LOL and said, "How can it get colder than (minus) anything?" hahaha
I have potato soup in the crock-pot. Smells great. I'll leave some on the pporch for ya'll along with some nice fluffy biscuits. Who's bring dessert? Who's bringing the tea...what kind? Can't wait to see.
Bundle up Girls! Love Yuns!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Jan 22 2011 12:00:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  2:49:35 PM  Show Profile
Afternoon ladies from very snowy Nebraska,
we have had snow every day this week but this one is to bring us about 7 inches. Hubby says we will probably not be albe to make it to church tomorrow as our country roads are blowing shut. So I will cozy up here at home. Went to lunch today with mom, cleanded house and working on laundry. Now if I only had a magic wand that would grade all my papers.

Thanks for suggesting tea for my little butterflies, but we are talking a classroom of second and third graders who too much interested in a tea party. They just need to flap their wings outside. If it warms up next week hopefully we can get some fresh air at recess. I drink my tea at school to keep my wings flapping to keep up with them.

Peggy so glad to hear you are going to get your procedure done. Will be praying.

Judy~ got my tea yesterday. Thank you my dear.

Megan congrats on your good grades. Way to go girl. Very proud of you.

well ladies, the dryer is calling my name. So I best skedaddle and get them folded.

love to you all,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  4:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I had the best day with Peggy!

Peggy-you are absolutely wonderful beyond belief. Mark loves you too! I can't wait till our next outing. I started reading my letters-they are so sweet.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  5:40:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!
Judy, I'm a February gal too! February 4th! And thank you for the congrats on my grades:)
Angela, glad you got to spend the evening by yourself.
Deb, I won't forget you during my birthday month!
Dana, Deb, and Peggy, thank you as well for the congrats on the grades:)
Today was a very relaxing day. I went to my cousin's basketball games (they won 29-18), and then my dad and I went down to the outlets in Kenosha to exchange a Christmas gift. I got a duffel bag for sports and some new socks. Wow, my day just sounded incredibly boring! Well, it was relaxing!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  5:41:07 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies. Busy day today. We tore out our bathtub surround last night and started installation today. My man decided to pull out everything all the way to the insulation. The previous owner had used multiple pieces of material behind it and only one of the pieces was green board which is what you're supposed to use. My man has done an awesome job. Put new insulation in, putting up the green board, taped and mudded it, cut the surround to fit, put the surround up, and is now working on putting the new ceiling piece up. He'll do the molding tomorrow and we'll be right on track for having the tub back in use before Monday. We only have one bathroom so it definately has not been convenient but it was a necessary repair.

For my part I've helped when needed but food prep seems to be the most important task he wants me working on LOL. I was out running errands this morning that took longer then expected so I grabbed some Del Taco tacos. Can't be $0.49 tacos. It started snowing before I got back from my errands and I didn't want to go back out so I found odds and ends in the frig that needed using up and made a beefy vegetable soup and a couple biscuits from the freezer. His special request was a chocolate layer cake so made one of those too for him.

Tomorrow I get to clean up from all this, or at least as much as I can get done. This morning it was -4 with windchill so he did all the cutting, drilling, etc. in the living room. I'm going to put ingredients in the bread machine tonight so we have a loaf of tasty bread to go with the leftover soup tomorrow.

On one of my forced breaks today I decided to try a Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion tea that I had sitting up in the cabinet. I'm not a big peach person although I love eating fresh peaches but this was excellent. Not to strong, just a subtle taste of peach to it.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  5:57:52 PM  Show Profile
megan email me your address so we can all celebrate together. any other feb gals here??

judy i sent you my addy i alway loved my bd growing because we always got snow and that meant
(megan you love this ) NO SCHOOL...yippee
now it means i have to shovel...oh well..things change but i like snow itsso cleansing justnot this mech
we are getting another hit tues & wed. its so cold here 6degrees i won't evenlet the kitties out
and every one has cabin fever ...just too cold.. but it could be worse
Tammy is this really true?? .. i have heard minn is -46 ???
anyway tonight its hot mulled cider with alittle kick ..just to keep warm .of course LOL
have a warm and cozy night all
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  8:21:55 PM  Show Profile
Hey all you February Birthday Porchies...please email Darlene with your addresses and Birthday so we can all celebrate your day with you. We have a b-day list going for everyone on The Porch who wants to be included. Darlene started it and is heading it up. Then you too will also get everyone else's birthdays.

Pam and I had a Fabulous Day together today!!! She is everything I knew she would be and more! She is a Beautiful Young Woman and I have adopted her and her husband Mark. Mark joined us; and they are just the perfect couple! I had so much fun with them, I can't even tell you. And God smiled down on our day because it was PERFECT weather outside. Sunny and Pleasant...so, I had no achy muscles to deal with, I just felt great! My husband got to meet them both briefly when he came to pick me up. We will definitely be getting together again for more days of fun! We are blessed to just live across the River from each other.

Pam...I started my letters too, They are sweet and charming in a very 1940's simplistic way aren't they? We will have to swap letters so we each get the whole story from our WWII Soldier. Now I want to drive by his parents address and see if their house is still there...don't you think? You definitely have me hooked on looking for old letters now.

Madame Butterfly, RFM Tammy, Judy and Deborah...I am so sorry you are having all that horrible below zero weather and snow. I am so glad that I don't have to deal with that kind of weather. Brrrrrr! I don't like our heavy rain...but we don't get that kind of cold...which is so nice!

Megan...your day didn't sound boring sweetie...it sounded relaxing and nice! That beats boring any day. Boring is with absolutely nothing to do, no one to do it with and/or being sick in bed! lol All Your Porchies are major proud of your Academic Achievements...but we are even prouder of what a neat young woman you are. You are our Sassy Classy Lassie City Girl With Country Charm!

Well my lovely Porchies...I have had a long wonderful day...and the weather is suppose to be perfect again tomorrow...so, I think I am actually going to be able to make it to Church. Yahoo!

Have a Great Weekend...and no matter what you do...do it to the fullest!

blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 22 2011 8:30:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  07:11:48 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Peggy, you are too sweet! Let me tell ya ladies-Peggy is so vibrant and beautiful and just plain wonderful! We had so much fun!

Judy-I got my tea today. Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  09:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Good morning everyone! You gals with the below 0 temps are freezin me. LOL We are up to 25! Woo-Hoo! We're having a heat wave! Hahahaha
Yesterday was basketball games for my youngest daughter and my niece. They both played well and had lots of fun. My son had friends stay over all weekend. It was his first ever sleep over. Today he is supposed to go swimming with the boy scouts. This should be interesting. He doesn't swim, not a lick. And to meet the requirements for Second Class rank he has to jump feet first into water over his head, resurface and swim 25 feet, turn around and go back to where he started from. He swears he's going to drown. But I've told him a hundred times that he will be fine. There will be his troop leaders who are excellent swimmers plus there will be the lifeguards at the Y so he will have plenty of help. He's a lot like his momma, sometimes just a little bit of a chicken. LOL
Well time to get some dishes done and then some peppermint tea. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  2:06:06 PM  Show Profile
Afternoon porchies,
We are finally scooped out and I so appreciate our neighbor who helped us out with his tractor. We had snow drifted up to our door. It does that when storms come east. But the sun is out and that is truly a blessing and the snow is beautiful. But I must say I am ready for spring.

I spent my afternoon grading papers and now ready to go for the week. Finished up my laundry and now I am enjoying a cup of tea.

Hope yall have a beautiful day

Love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  8:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I bet the snow at your place is beautiful Tammy! And how wonderful you have a neighbor who will help dig ya out! We still have a little snow left from our last little batch, but I'm ready for it to disappear. LOL

Today has been interesting. Matt went to swim with the scouts and came back in one piece. I knew he would. His scout leader says he needs lots of work. I expected that too. LOL I've been getting my paperwork ready for tax preparation. I really don't enjoy book work at all. I have a big fat headache now! And I finally heard from the gal with the paranormal research society. We have had some things go on in the house ever since we moved in- things that I can't always explain. I know normal house pops, cracks and bangs, but there's somethings that leave me puzzled and have really freaked the kids out. So I decided that I would talk to some folks that know more about these kind of "goings-on" and get their input. This team uses a "scientific" approach. They do different tests and such to see if there are certain things with the house (like a loose floor board or what have you) that can cause certain noises and things. I look for them to tell us we've lost our minds and explain everything, but it will be so nice to be able to explain to the kids exactly what is going on and to put thier minds at ease.
And at last my honey man seems certain that this is the year we will tie the knot! We have been together for nearly 5 years- engaged for 2 years! We're thinking October of this year. Still need to pick a day. So many things to do with the house and the wedding. I'm kinda feeling overwhelmed but it's a happy overwhelming feeling. LOL

Well Lady Bugs, it is time for me to head to bed. It's back to work in the morning! YAY!!! I am finally over this crud! I hope you all have a had a wonderful day and good night!

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Edited by - melanie47601 on Jan 23 2011 8:13:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  07:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Melanie...congrats on the upcoming wedding. How exciting! Keep us posted on the house!

Feb. BDs are Judy 2/2 and Megan 2/4. Anyone who needs their addresses to send off BD wishes etc. email me. Other Feb. BD sisters email me so I can include you in our blessings. Deb are you only going to email who you choose or do you want us all to celebrate with you? We don't force anyone to celebrate with this facinating porch group!LOL!

I am the Feb Tea Queen...So you can expect to receive it within the week. TaTa!

Peggy and Pam...I want to come next time!

Bunny...where are you and the kitties? Be safe on your travels!

Luv to all...back later!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  09:27:33 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all. Peggy so glad that you don't have to spend a lot of time in the hospital. Not found of them myself. Thank you Peggy for the gifts. I finally got all my mail.

Bunny, traveling with that many cats it most certainly would be for the best to have them all take a nice long nap. :-}

And thanks ladies for all the cards.

I am glad to be back to work today to rest up from all the physical labor this weekend. Between the BNF pantry and my DD's old house, worked my fingers to the bone. A porch, tea and good fellowship is just right now.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  10:01:55 AM  Show Profile
Hello Sweet Porch Sisters, I only have a moment and need to go back and catch up but I didn't want another day to go by with out a shout out to you all.
Big hugs and thanks to Peggy and Judy!!
Peggy, thank you so much for the beautiful star ornament, card and tea - a delight for my senses. Thank you for the love and care you put into all you do. It's like getting hugs and kisses in the mail.
Judy, I haven't had a chance to try the tea yet but it smells yummy (and very spicy!) I think I'll save it for one of the extra cold days the weatherman is calling for. Thank you for it, and the hugs and squeezles card too - as well as starting off the Teabag Swap.
I miss y'all andwill try to get back soon.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  12:09:04 PM  Show Profile
hi porchies
i'm absolutly frozen here its 11 and more snow coming tues and weds
oh i am so ready for spring...LOL
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  2:04:11 PM  Show Profile
Ok Darlene...you beat me to the punch. I was going to introduce you this week as the "Feb TeaBag Hostess with the Mostess."LOLOL
But "TeaQueen" works too...and it's shorter. hahahaha
Melanie, Congrats on the upcoming wedding Girl. I'm excited for you too!!! Keep us posted.
Cherime, glad to have you stop and smell the Tea for a spell! *clinks my cup against yours*
I made oat candy (no-bakes to some)and added coffee crystals, sunflower seeds, chopped pecans and extra P.B....these baby's are better than power bars any day. YUM!!!Help yourselves.You'll want to climb a mountain after. hahaah
I'm so glad that ya'll got your teabags and enjoy that Sweet&Spicy taste and smell. Like I said in my cards it mixes well with other teas that are more on the bland side too(you know the ones...we pick them up at the store thinking they sound great and they are *blaaaaah* LOL). I use a bag 2 or 3 times. When it gets weak I mix it with peach, apricot or orange and it's still strong'nuff.
On that note....it's time for a cuppa....
Stay warm and dry Porchie Sistas!
(I too, hope we hear from Bunn-ster soon)*singing*...Oh where, oh where has our Bunny gone..... ;)

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  5:40:07 PM  Show Profile
Mercy Me...why does everything have to happen in threes? I will be having my ablation done on Feb. 17th (which is good) but tomorrow I have an emergency Dental Appointment because the loose Crown I have been trying to ignore...is falling out root and all. My gum has receded above the crown and I am practically holding it all in place with my tongue until tomorrow afternoon. This is going to present a huge conflict before my Heart Procedure...as I will have to get the infection cleared up first in my gum. Also...have a huge decision to make whether I am going with an upper denture (the cheapest route) or get 4 new crowns at 1,600 a piece or get several implants (big time $ & time commitment too) or try another bridge or just have this crown and root pulled and sewn-up and gum my food to death. I need prayers and a crying-towel. Plus I just got a letter from my doctor's office wanting me in for my yearly check-up. One crisis at a time would be nice! Please pray that God will give me wisdom especially tomorrow on the dental. As you can tell...I don't like Dr.'s Apptments... I put them off until I can't put them off any longer.

Right now getting ready to go do some errands. My computer decided to completely crash today too...so, I will have to use my husbands for awhile. Feeling the financial Squeeze right now with health issues...can't think about throwing a computer in there too.

I had such a great weekend; even made it to Church...but in one day the After-glow is already fizzling out. Bummer! I need a hug...some warm fuzzies or something. A cuppa tea just isn't going to do it today. Not even Chocolate!!! Now that is a bad day...when chocolate won't cheer me up! lol

Whining in Washington,
Peggy

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 25 2011 09:08:25 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page