Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  3:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy...We can do whatever we want to do for each other. Cards, gifts whatever! Mine should be there soon.

Angela...So sorry for your baby and heart attack. If you had a heart attack you need to relax and let everyone else do for themselves. Stress is worse than anything. I know you love all your family but You and Yours need to be first. You can't do it all. Everyone needs to be responsible for themselves or get agencies in to help them. Feel better!

Bunny...What makes you think you're the only roly poly on here! LOL!

Anyone who hasn't emailed me their BD and address, please do it so we can bless you.

Megan...Hang in there you fantastic Spanish Teacher! With all your medical family caring for you, all will be ok! Prayers contine!

Didn't post a recipe this week...everything was a bummer! Next week will be Breads!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  4:03:33 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, I'm a Hershey kiss shaped lady...its hard to find anything that fits and looks good too

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  6:09:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for the continued prayers and support! My Mom has been in touch with the orthopedic surgeon, so the ball is officially in motion! Well, today was quite an interesting day. So at school, we have an elevator, and some girls and me were gettting on the elevator on the ground floor. This teacher got out, and she said that she got stuck. Completely thinking she exaggerating, we all get on, and when we go to the first floor, the door opens and closes really slowly, and when we stop it kind of lurches. A little scared, but not freaked out. When we get to the second floor, it stops, lurches, and the door doesn't open. We sit in the elevator for five minutes. I was a little freaked out, but this other girl was turning pale pink and she was sweating. Well, I go to my second hour class, and my principal has to walk me down to my third hour class because the elevator was still down. Then my cultures teacher comes up and he says that he has to take me to the ground floor and that's where I have to stay for the rest of the day unless I have ground floor classes! Well, turns out we're missing a piece in our elevator, it's been ordered and overnight shipped. So tomorrow I'll be in our quad doing all of my classes except for my cultures and theology class! Sorry to yap your "ears" off, but just an interesting story!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  07:35:28 AM  Show Profile
Angela-oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I miscarried several years ago and it was tough, couldn't imagine dealing with a heart attack on top of it. As far as taking meds forever, I always tell my patients that it's better than the alternative! At least these days we've got them and you can still live a long life. Just consider it God's little wake-up call to pamper yourself a little more

Peggy- So I started grinding some of my grain yesterday and I woke up really sore this morning,lol! We're gonna have to build a table for it and bolt it down (the mill itself is 58 lbs), it's really hard to grind the wheat and keep the grinder still. I made a small loaf last night and it definitely comes out fluffier. Those pioneer women must have had arms and backs like Conan!

Megan-So scary to be stuck in an elevator! I'd be more than happy to stay on the ground floor. And missing a piece?!How does an elevator suddenly miss a piece?! Too scary!!!

Well, today is my day off(I'm going to work, haha!). That's about as exciting as my life is right now. My uncle sent a bunch of family pics on CD for me, which I'm pretty excited about. Although my dad was the bigger historian of the family, my uncle said he's do his best to figure out any pics that I couldn't recognize. I guess that is one positive about losing my dad, that my uncle and I talk more now. We've always been a relatively close family, but we talk more on the phone now. Well, off to get hubby out of bed and get ready for work.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Oct 22 2010 07:36:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  1:45:23 PM  Show Profile
Dana...you'll be looking like Popeye...with all those muscles your're going to build! Or Ms. Body-Builder of the year!!! LOL

Darlene...Oh my gosh did I find a Wonderful Pkg in my Mail-box this morning or what? You Spoiled me so badly that I'm thinken I must be stinken by now!!! What a b-day delight that was!!! And all those fabulous fall gifts! I love fall and you just wrapped my Heart up with all those beautiful fall colors. Thank You! You Spoiler of Farmgirls You!!! Wow...with my Farmgirl Sisters...I am thinking this is THE BEST BIRTHDAY I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!

Megan...I would have been freaking out being stuck on an elevator. I do not like small enclosed spaces. I cannot even sleep in a bed that is pushed up against a wall...if I am the one who has
to sleep by the wall. (It's not going to happen!) I would sleep on the floor first. Every time I get on an Elevator I say a little prayer that I won't get stuck on it. I would curl into a ball on the floor if it was past five minutes in there. And I'm with Dana...how do parts just turn up missing on elevators Freaky Girl...I think I would have been happy to stay on the first floor forever!

Well, I have several swap things I need to work on. So, I better get busy! We are suppose to have 3 or 4 storm fronts through this weekend and that means pain for us Fibro-suffers! So...gotta make hey while I can.

I'll try to check back in later!

Blessings and Hugs,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#
"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 22 2010 1:56:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  2:47:37 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I'm so glad you liked your bday package. The flowers can be worn on a jacket too. There is a little pin attached to the back.
Darlene, I don't have any one elses address for bday stuff. Did you send out a list?
Megan, I think the stuck in the elevator stuff is scary to quite a few people. Good for you to not panic. It must have been the event of the day. Glad you are getting the care you need for your injury. You'll be back on your feet in no time!
One week left until time to pack up my store.
Later porchies...
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  8:29:56 PM  Show Profile
Hello sisters! Peggy, I'm not claustrophobic, it was just scary not knowing what was happening!
Dana, I have no idea how an elevator part just goes missing, but they ordered it, put it in, and the elevator is still not working!
Bunny, thanks for the encouragement!
Today was absolutely terrible! I was going stir crazy by the end of the day sitting in our quad! I went to my first hour class, then didn't go to class until the end of the day! I did make friends with one of my fellow "gimps" though! We had a good time, and can't wait until Tuesday. I have a three day weekend, and I'm going to enjoy it.
Pam, just wanted to let you know I got your package, and I loved everything in it! Your package will be out tomorrow!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  9:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy...Glad to spoil you my friend. That's what BDS aree for aren't they?

Megan...How scarey! One time when I worked in the OR...Here I go again, another story...I was on call and in the middle of the night a little girl came in with the Croup and needed an emergency Tracheotomy. I got stuck on the elevator with her for a few minutes when I was bringing her up to the OR. Thank God the doors finally leveled off and we could get out! Could have been tragic! I hated those darn old elevators.

Bunny...Our next BD girl is Tammy in November. I will email her address to everyone soon. Then I will send everyone elses addresses in case we want to send Christmas cards. I need Dana and Cherime's addresses as well as anyone else new who will email them to me along with their BD. You will miss all the Goodies if you don't give us the info!

Dana...I can smell your bread from here! They talk about Mrs. Obama's guns but she's got nothing on you sister! LOL!

Lida...Where are you? Are you on your trip? Just checking!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  06:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Megan-how scary! I'm glad you like your package. We are expecting a huge storm here tonight and tomorrow. The first rain storm of the season. On the coast the waves are going to get up to 30 feet! I however, will be hunkered down at home curled up with a blanket and some stitching.

Dana! I guess everyone will have to buy tickets to the gun show! Your arms will be lethal weapons. LOL!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  2:48:32 PM  Show Profile
Lol about my arms! You guys are hilarious!
We did go to home depot yesterday and got all the wood to build a sturdy table to attach the mill to and I can't wait to really get started! My hubby did a few turns of the wheel and goes "yeah, you need to motorize this thing" haha! I'm actually looking forward to a little workout from it. I made a small loaf from the flour I managed to grind and it was really good. Very fluffy and light.
Other than that it's a quiet day, nice and rainy and...both kids are asleep at the same time!!!!! (Doesn't happen often so when it does, I almost feel lost) I think I'm gonna take advantage and get a little nap in myself
Everyone must be having a great weekend with a quiet as it is on the boards;talk to ya'll soon

farmgirl #1432

Edited by - Rxgirl on Oct 24 2010 2:49:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  6:59:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! Wow, it was quiet today! Well, this weekend I began a new knitting endeavor. I'm knitting a reusable bag out of plastic bags! I'm doing pretty well so far. Tomorrow will also bring a new hairstyle... I'm getting bangs cut in and I may possibly have a new hair color:) We'll have to wait and see! Don't worry, it's not anything drastic, like some variation of a neon color! I just want my hair a little darker, and by little, I mean little! No school tomorrow, so I'll also be able to do some reading!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  06:59:46 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - I'm so glad you had a great birthday and enjoyed your little surprise. I loved receiving your card and note, and the pretty bookmark - gifts are certainly not necessary! Before my head swells too much from all your praise, I didn't make your little pillow - I bought it at a cute little shop here in town. I love to sew, but don't have much time for it these days, darn.........

Megan - sure hope they get that elevator fixed for you soon - I would have been terrified if I was stuck in there!

Angela - praying for you, sister. Please keep us informed on how you are doing!

Darlene - hope to e-mail you soon so we can get together for dinner. Have to finish canning applesauce this week, then things may slow down a little bit!

Had a crazy long weekend. I took Friday of from work and we extracted our honey. We only got 82 lbs. this year - what a disappointment - but considering the terribly dry summer I guess we should be glad we got any at all. Saturday morning we bottled the honey and cleaned the honey house from top to bottom - such a sticky mess! I even had wax and honey in my hair by the timew we were done - eewwwww! In the afternoon we split firewood for a while, then went and picked up an antique threshing machine. Yesterday (Sunday) we spent all day in the woods logging. Hauled out a tri-axle load of hemlock for a local mill that needed it for a customer ASAP.

Whew - I think I need to join you ladies on the porch for some R & R!

Have a good day everyone!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  07:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Happy birthday Peggy! I hope it's as wonderful as you are!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:32:09 AM  Show Profile
It is official, there is now running water to the old half of the house. That was 27 years in the making. Now need to hang the upper kitchen cabinets and put the stove hood up. But we are past the really hard stuff and its supposed to snow about 2 inches tonight.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  09:53:46 AM  Show Profile
I hope you have a WONDERFUL and Happy Birthday today, Peggy!

Luanne, you have had a productive weekend, girl! We only had, at the most, 2 hives that were robbed at one time when I was growing up BUT we lived, all 7 of us, in a 10 x 52 trailer as Daddy was cutting the timber and saving up to build the new house and we did it at the kitchen table there a many a time. We had honey from one end of that trailer to the other, it seemed. Those were good memories though, even if it was tight living quarters!

Congratulations on the water, Cherime! When we moved into my grandparent's house in 1990, there was no electricity in the second story. I am glad that things are moving along for you. Enjoy the snow! We rarely see it down here.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Have a great and blessed day!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  10:19:06 AM  Show Profile
Feeling a bit blue today. Called the bank on the house to see what to do next. Of course to short sell the house they want all my financials AGAIN.. for the 4th time. I almost started to cry on the phone. I called a realtor friend of mine to list it. The house is trashed with me getting ready to move. Thankfully my roommate is moving out Wednesday but his room will smell terrible as he was a heavy smoker. I don't even have the energy to clean the stink but I need to put stuff in there to deal with the clutter of moving boxes.

Cherime, good for you on the water. What a big deal! The question is, can you heat it. Cold water in Alaska doesn't sound like much fun.

Peggy, happy birthday. Hope you have a pain free wonderful day.

Megan, I have seen lots of fun things made with knitted plastic bags. I knit with fabric salvages. I have a friend with a big quilting machine and she tears off the salvage on the backing so they are nice long pieces. I tie them together and knit purses out of them. Takes a while but they look cool.
Anyway, trying to keep my spirits up for the weekend. I want to kick and scream and break stuff.. so could really use a tranq right now. Of course the only thing I have is tea.... not strong enough I'm afraid.

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  10:39:05 AM  Show Profile
Bunny, I am so sorry you have having such a time. I wish I had a wand for you to just wave and everything will be ready for you to move up there. I know that it is so frustrating. I have moved multiple times in my life. One time, my husband was to be laid off on a Thurs. (He was a foreman so usually knew just when it was coming). The kids and I got the U-Haul loaded up, cleaned the duplex and even went and got our deposit back. We were ready to hit the road. All of this by 3:30-4 that day. Hubby got off of work and guess what? He had to stay another week! Yikes! A friend was kind enough to let us stay in his trailer and to unload all our stuff there so we had to UNLOAD the U-Haul and then load it all back up the next week. It is funny now but it wasn't funny at the time. I wish I knew what to say to make is easier for you but I don't so I will just pray that you will feel better and have the strength to tackle whatever comes you way. Hang in there! You are such a talented lady. I hope after you get past all of this that you just have such a peaceful time and will get a job that is a dream job and it won't even seem like a job it will be so fun!

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  1:27:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Janet. Funny thing, I talked to a realtor today. She won't list the house. She said it was more work than it was worth.. nothing is selling and my house is a unique house and other log homes in the area have been for sale for almost 5 years with no buyers.
I know I'll be ok. I spend most of my time being Polly Anna so people aren't bummed about being around me.. but sometimes I just got to let it fly.

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  2:45:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi All My Porchies...Thanks for the Birthday Wishes! It doesn't feel like any other day really...because Bella and I are the only ones home until DH get's off work tonight! LOL But it seems as if my b-day Celebration will be at least 3 weeks long (which the little girl in me just loves!) It is the one time a year that I feel really spoiled and indulged! I got a real shock Sat.when my mom sent me a small check in my b-card this year. That is only the third time in my life that I remember getting a b-day "anything" from her...so, that was a very pleasant and happy surprise. Just goes to show that God is always working on the hearts of those we love. I got a b-day party when I was five because my brother who was 6 invited all the neighborhood kids over for cake and ice-cream and my parents had to run to the store and get some. And then I got A bible one year in Jr. High (for Confirmation) and a gift for my 16th b-day. My mom just didn't make a big deal out of birthdays. Though to her credit she did out of every Seasonal Holiday! My kids benefited big time from my lack of childhood birthdays...because I made theirs extra special every year! They would get to pick their favorite dinner, I made what ever kind of Birthday Cake/including shape... that they wanted, and they were always allowed to invite friends over for the Party. Consequently, my kids always make a big deal out of My Birthday...which is so sweet! That wasn't my motive but did turn out to be a benefit in the long run.
This year...I have gotten FARMGIRL SPOILED!! Which is a whole new and fun experience all by itself!!!

Cherime...I can't think of anything better than WATER in your home! Mercy me...there are times that I just stand in the Shower and thank God for the luxuries that we so often take for granted! We are so blessed! Happy for you that you managed to get the tough stuff done before the bad weather hit!

Bunny...keep your chin-up girl! We are all praying for you...big time.
My son was forced to do a short sale moving from Michigan (because he had to move for his job he had no choice) but the bank refused the first sale and his buyers gave up on the second one. So, he may have to go into foreclosure because of how long it takes the banks to do anything!!! He doesn't want to do that. He is trying to make it work but the banks are the ones screwing everything up for most short sale attempts. It is awful! So, I can well imagine what a log cabin in the backwoods would be like trying to sell. Nearly Impossible!!! But you are just one of many in the same boat! If that makes you feel any better! These are such tough times!!!

Well, my back is killing me from the rain. I just took a pain pill and must go lay down and relax my muscles. Thanks again girls for all the Birthday Spoiling! Purple is my favorite color...so I'm using it for my birthday letter to you ALL!!!

Hugs and Loves,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#
"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 25 2010 2:51:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  2:54:12 PM  Show Profile
Peggy- Happy Birthday!!!!

Bunny-just don't get too down girl

Cherime-congrats on the water, how exciting

Luanne-just reading your post made me tired

Megan-good luck with the new do, it's always fun to try something different

Just got done replacing our garbage disposal(and I'm talking electrical and everything). I had to call my husband at work and tell him just how lucky he is to have such a talented wife(LOL!).

Talk to everyone later, the little one is up from her nap and is callin' for us

farmgirl #1432

Edited by - Rxgirl on Oct 25 2010 2:55:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  5:05:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Dana. I will hopefully have a new do tomorrow, if I get out of my doctor's appointment on time!
Bunny, it's turning out pretty well so far!
And last but not least, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. PEGGY! I hope you had a wonderful day and that you enjoy your new year/age!
No school today, so I finished my school book club book, and caught up on my recorded movies. Back to the real world tomorrow! About to go to the library and hopefully get my Halloween costume!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  6:34:03 PM  Show Profile
It is absolutely heated water in that hot tap. It is expected to snow a bit today. May not stick but certainly we were not a minute too soon.

Bunny, can you rent the house through a property management place? You might get something then and property management people are good at keeping things up and the money coming in.

Happy B day Peggy! I hope it was just what you wanted it to be.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

countrified_city_gurl
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

najia
heidelberg
Germany
27 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  6:34:56 PM  Show Profile
(((Pulling up my rocker and passing everyone a fresh glass of lemonaide.)))

The title of this thread drew me in...I hope I am not crashing. I literally fantasize about sitting out in my rocker, under my covered porch, watching my chickens, and enjoying the day. (((sigh))) I love this place...I can't believe I just now found MJF. <3

Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing. ~ Oscar Wilde

Maybe a person's time would be as well spent raising food as raising money to buy food. ~Frank A. Clark

Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  7:55:49 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Najia and thanks for the lemonade! You are certainly not crashing. I just found it a few months ago myself. It is so great to meet so many amazing sisters here on this "porch". We look forward to chatting with you!

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  8:54:39 PM  Show Profile
Najia, you are not crashing anything! In fact to welcome you, I would like to introduce you to myself! I'm Megan. I'm 14 and just started out as a freshmen in high school. I'm a suburban gal, but still love knitting, crocheting, crafting, cooking, and being farmish! I play rugby, and I also like to work out and stay in shape. But right now, I'm out of commission and am getting an ACL tear repaired in a few weeks through surgery. I also love school and reading, and I'm teaching the ladies here on the porch some Spanish! My ultimate goal is to be valedictorian when I graduate from high school.
So, speaking of our spanish lesson, here we go with this week's lesson!
Okay, so we've done basic introductions and how are you, so let's see... Before we learn vocab, it'll be easier to learn articles (the, a, some, those, etc.)
el-masculine the (masculine and feminine-masculine is words ending with o and feminine- words with a at the end)
la-feminine the
los-masculine those
las-feminine those
un- masculine a
una-feminine a
unos-masculine some
unas-feminine some
Those are our articles! If it helps, you can put these in a table form.
Well, off to bed!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page