Arctic Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Marjorie
Nenana Alaska
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  2:30:57 PM  Show Profile
Wow, kindred spirits inhabit here. I am so glad to find this conversation. Have any of you been seeing the 11:11 number. My husband and I see it everyday now. What can it mean?

Believe in the power of Love!
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  06:11:43 AM  Show Profile
It's part of the human/earth transition going on right now. It marked another major shift in consciousness.

Blessings!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

Arctic Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Marjorie
Nenana Alaska
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  1:30:45 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Jonnie,

We guessed it must be something like that. I love being an active participant in change.

Peace and blessings to you too!

Marjorie

Believe in the power of Love!
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  8:53:34 PM  Show Profile
Well, things with Shy have taken a very odd turn and to me it's kind of disturbing. The other day DD was bathing both of the girls. She told to Shy to go ahead and wash up while she finished up with the baby. Out of the blue, Shy says, "Jeremy and I are going to have sex." (Jeremy is one of the "people" she sees and talks to to.) DD just about fainted and asked her where she heard that word (they call it Mommy and Daddy time or alone time, never using the "S" word). Shy got a funny look on her face and just started apologizing right away and saying she shouldn't have said that and how sorry she was. She said something about it a few hours and later and DD said to remember that using that word would only get her butt spanked. She is sorry about the spanking, but she was so shocked. Neither one of us knows how to handle this and she won't tell anyone where this is coming from. They are moving out of the house around December 27 and moving in up here with us until they move to Germany.

Is this something to worry about? Has anybody ever come across anything like this and if so, what do we do? Need a little assistance or encourage that this too shall pass here.

Blessings to all.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go

Farmgirl Sister #2351
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  6:41:56 PM  Show Profile
Rhiannon
loved your blog
can imagine living in the beauty and the
wilderness but the heartships and lack of
heat made me shiver... you are amazing to try this and succeed
you should write about your adventure.. like a survival guide
this takes courage and more..
blessings deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

barefootmama
True Blue Farmgirl

133 Posts

Jennifer
BLOOMSBURG Pennsylvania
USA
133 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  11:00:52 AM  Show Profile  Send barefootmama a Yahoo! Message
HELLOOOOOO Sisters! been months since Ive been on this site! Ive missed you all..so whats new and exciting in everyones lives..fill me in! WELCOME to all the new Ladies ..we have a wonderful group here and it just keeps getting bigger and better!

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves,for they shall never cease to be amused:)
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  5:02:23 PM  Show Profile
blessings good sisters
a rainy cold night here
but its perfect for snuggling and a good movie
i've been watching the good witch series,
i know lame but sweet and comforting somehow.
its nice to break from the bad stuff (news is getting to be a horror show)
prayers for all living in disaster areas..
deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Greenwoman
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Michelle
Oregon
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  4:18:13 PM  Show Profile
Hello all,

Someone--Ginny? Am I remembering that right? Recommended I peek in and say hello. I'm new to the forums and pleased to find where the witchy girls are hanging out.

Just came in from a day of crafting in the studio and burning the spent herbs from last year that are no longer usable--something I always do around Imbolc, to make room for SPRING!!!!

Anyone doing anything special for Imbolc/Candlemas? If it's not raining I'm thinking of building a fire outside and doing a little drumming, and maybe a garden blessing.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Michelle
http://greenwoman.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  8:47:05 PM  Show Profile
I was hoping for a bonfire, but with temperatures well below zero, I'm going to have to settle for candles! :)

"Never regret something that once made you smile." -Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Greenwoman
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Michelle
Oregon
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  8:49:24 PM  Show Profile
Oh bummer about the below freezing! But candles are perfectly appropriate . . . and maybe some hot soup.

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  11:51:22 AM  Show Profile
Absolutely on the soup!

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  1:18:45 PM  Show Profile
welcome michelle
this is a great site
alittle quiet now
i've been burning sage to clear the evils spirits out as my MIL just left after a long
too long weekend and i hoping she does not come back for a very very long time ..
i know i sound terrible but she is very difficult ..
i will burn a relaxing candle as i take a very well deserved bath and quiet time..
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  3:00:56 PM  Show Profile
Enjoy your quiet time. I've been burning my Harmony candle quite frequently lately as my 16 year old DD traverses this slippery slope of growing up!

Go to Top of Page

Greenwoman
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Michelle
Oregon
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  3:08:50 PM  Show Profile
debtea, thanks for the welcome! 4HMom, my stepson is almost 16! And my stepdaughter is only 12, but she thinks she's 25 . . . and there's a reason we call her the Drama Princess. You have my sympathy! Teenagers are always a challenge.

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2011 :  1:50:58 PM  Show Profile
teenagers are so much fun...LOL
good luck LOL

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

DyaLynn53
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Dianne
Roseburg Oregon
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  09:09:44 AM  Show Profile
Hello, sisters; I have not yet taken time to read the previous 60 pages on this forum but I will work at it so I might know you all a bit better. Michelle, I live in Oregon too, a few miles southwestof Roseburg. Do any of you keep bees? I have planted; still planting, a "bee sanctuary" and would love to learn. I must "bee" off to work in a bit so I'll check back here later. Hope you all have a marvelous day; there's a wee bit of sun peeking through the clouds here this morning.

Farmgirl Sister #682

"Life is a great big canvas and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Go to Top of Page

Aunty Krys
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Krystal
Vancouver Wa
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  2:58:58 PM  Show Profile
hi miss diane, my husbands grandparents lived in sutherlin and his aunts and uncles still do. I'll ask around there to see if they know anyone with bees.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Go to Top of Page

Greenwoman
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Michelle
Oregon
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  4:37:44 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, hey, I've never been to Roseburg!
Aunty Krys, I have a friend in Vancouver, you're about an hour from me.

Nice to "meet" y'all. :)

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

barefootmama
True Blue Farmgirl

133 Posts

Jennifer
BLOOMSBURG Pennsylvania
USA
133 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  11:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Send barefootmama a Yahoo! Message
I am so more than ready for spring I could spit nails lol!!!!!!!
Hi all I hope everyone is doing well and is staying warm!!
Blessed Be

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves,for they shall never cease to be amused:)
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  6:25:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh this is so nice....i just found you...i have been a Green Witch since 1990 & do not belong to any covan or group, just prefer to go it alone but would love to be a part of this. i am 52yr old silversmith, raise chickens (& one duck), don't do spells but create blessings...very afraid of the 'What comes around' plus I am never sure if my mind is pure at the time so blessing have been a wonderful thing for me. I have a huge magic cabinet & library hidden away in my laundry room. I love the idea of cross cultural magics & wisdom....in my gardens I put in odd items that I hope might attract a fairy or two :), my husband the scientist isn't sure what this is all about but he accepts it or at least keeps his comments to himself.lol Until we met again...Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

barefootmama
True Blue Farmgirl

133 Posts

Jennifer
BLOOMSBURG Pennsylvania
USA
133 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  08:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Send barefootmama a Yahoo! Message
HI Batz!!lol can I tell you how much I love the name!!!!!!Welcome the the sisterhood lol!!!you sound so interesting I cant wait to get to know you better...Oh and I agree chickens rule!..n ducks I have 12...
Merry Meet

Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  11:21:45 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Jennifer....I have only one male call duck at the moment hope to get him a companion this spring so he will leave the hens alone...he does fine with them but ever so often he thinks he can mate with them...its funny to watch him try to jump on them & they just take off dragging him around since he won't let go. you would think by now he would get the hint. my farm is called The Old Batz Farm & my art shop is called The Old Batz Barn so I thought Batznthebelfry would be a good label for me....since I am slighty crazy...lol... Did your mother have a hard time keeping you in shoes? Mine did & even though I am over 50 I still go barefooted as often as I can....have a love/hate relationship with shoes. Glad ta meet you & hope to talk to you again soon. With spring in the air I am sure we will have wonderful things to talk about...until we meet again...Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  09:59:36 AM  Show Profile
Do any of you do magical gardens? I have done them over the years, I even did a flying witch one but didn't make the ointment/oil just wanted the garden. I love doing ones like fairy gardens with all the traditional storybook flowers that attract fairies. I have lived for the past 14 yrs in areas where no one gets it...they just think I have a screw loose (I do but I don't tell them) & I just wondered how many of you do this as well & what type of gardens you put in & what type of flowers & herbs you use in them....I also do magical gardens based on Indian traditions as well. I would love to do some African magic gardens (Hoodoo not Voodoo)but they would have to be in pots so I can bring them in during the cold times. I spent some time in West Africa (Peace Corps)& I adored their traditions for the ancesters & thought this would be a great way to honor them & my ancesters as well...any thoughts on that? have a great weekend...Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

Greenwoman
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Michelle
Oregon
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  10:16:49 AM  Show Profile
batz, I don't do specifically theme magical gardens, but my garden is full of herbs that I use for magical purposes, including the charms I make, the goddesses I knit and stuff with herbs, herbal remedies and energetic elixirs.

Here are a few of the garden posts on my blog (though there are lots of them . . .) I guess the whole place just has the "witchy farmgirl" theme, and I don't divide it up. :D

http://greenwoman.wordpress.com/?s=herb+garden

hugs!

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  12:27:29 PM  Show Profile
Whay part of Oregon do you live in Michelle? I lived in Klamath Falls, Salem & Newburg in the 1970's & early 1980's....I seemed to be a travelin' girl until I hit my 50's then had had enough though I hope someday to return home to Missouri before i get too old. I really like your blog...the pics are so nice....Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 83 Gathered Up: Previous Topic witchy farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page