Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:18:49 PM  Show Profile
Ashley McConnell (knead2garden, #1677) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Backyard Farmer badge.

"I just purchased a flock of 14 heritage turkeys (Bourbon Reds) and they are wonderful birds. I also butchered my first rooster and gathered eggs from Lucy (my hen). We give Lucy non-medicated feed, any bad bugs we find in the garden and she loves loves loves peelings from apples! So far the turkeys will not eat any bugs, but I'm sure they will in the future!

It has been great. So far of the 14 poults I purchased I only had to put one down. She broke her leg and was in real pain. I checked from some other farm girls and they all agreed it was the best thing to do. I cried and cried. This was the first small animal I have ever put down and lets face it only the second."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:23:26 PM  Show Profile
Ashley McConnell (knead2garden, #1677) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Gaining Ground badge.

"I have both a "worm farm" and a compost heap. The compost heap we have now stays pretty hot and that makes me happy. :)
My worms are pretty good, but they are in the barn with the chickens and it gets so hot that I have to bring them inside sometimes.
I own and reference "Worms Eat My Garbage" often. My grandfather gave me several old publications on "Worm Farming" and those are full of good information, also.

The worms are pretty good, but they get mites sometimes. I tend to overfeed them, so they stay a little too wet. I think it is one of those "love 'em to death" deals. So far this year no mites, though. :)"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:28:25 PM  Show Profile
Ashley McConnell (knead2garden, #1677) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Going Green badge.

"I grow a chemical free garden and boy this garden season has been a true test! Name a bug and I have it, not kidding at all. My children (3 boys) have learned a good deal about "bad bugs" this season:) I helped my grandfather with a cucumber beetle problem and if you knew what a big deal this is you'd jump up and down. He is a chemical farmer through and through! I own and reference several different books about organic gardening and types of pest control.

This season it has been really hard not to "spray." I find myself thinking "just a little won't hurt" and then I give myself that mental smack in the head and find a solution to the problem. Not just a quick fix."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:31:48 PM  Show Profile
Ashley McConnell (knead2garden, #1677) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level The Secret Life of Bees badge.

"I watched the vanishing bees trailer, I plant both a flower garden and a vegetable garden, and I love the book A secret life of bees by Sue Monk-Kidd.

We also just found in an old tree a natural honey bee hive! I am so happy about it. I hope it will thrive."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:35:53 PM  Show Profile
Ashley McConnell (knead2garden, #1677) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level In the Garden badge.

"We use cane cut from a neighbors yard and teepee it over wire salvaged from a back field. Then we plant our family heirloom next to the cane. It is a rare occasion when I buy anything from the store for the garden.

It works out really well for this type of bean."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:41:07 PM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level 3 R's Rule (Reuse, Recycle, Revive!) badge.

"I introduce you to "SADIE" the Scare-girl!!!

She is made of old 2x2s for her frame with a yardstick in an old tire base, wire, old clothes, old hat, old ratty bandana, her shirt and floursack head are stuffed with straw. Tied up with baling twine, baling wire and old rope.
She also has two tin can "bracelets" and old garden gloves.

A picture of "SADIE" has been posted to the FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE Project forum and to the Farmgirl Connection "Garden Gate" sectioin

What a fun project!!!! Coming up with all the parts and pieces was interesting but I found everything I needed right here on the place.

Don't you just love her teeny, tiny little waist!!!!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:45:55 PM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level 3 R's Rule (Reuse, Recycle, Revive!) badge.

"I have been finding ways to repurpose broken equipment and supplies all my life. It is just the way my family is . . my dad was a master at that as a farmer.
I have used old watering cans, pans, pots and pitchers for planters. Have several of those in use currently, including an old tea kettle I found along the road just up from my house.

Old broken terra cotta pot pieces get broken up into smaller pieces and added to the driveway.

The picture included is of the dinner plate border around the flower bed at along the front of my deck.

I do a lot of "power walking" for many miles in my neighborhood. Part of what I do along the way is pick up the trash, bottles and cans. The trash goes in our dumpster, the glass goes to the recycle bin and the aluminum is "money" for my husband to use when he "shops" at the local salvage yard and he takes those to recycle for that.

As previously stated, my family was always making do with what we had, inventing, creating and repurposing . . . LONG before it was the "now" thing.

I'm grateful that I have those "genes" and have been able to be creative all my life.

My husband is the same way and we are MASTERS at "Reusing, Recycling and Reviving!" Always will be!!!!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:50:01 PM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level What's Your Beef? badge.

"I was raised on a farm where we raised ALL of our chicken, beef and lamb. We were taught early on the difference in grass-fed.
My husband's maternal grandfather was a cattle rancher in Arizona so he was raised to know the difference as well.

I did read through the information on www.eatwild.com just to see what was there and found it to be very interesting and informative. I didn't learn anything that I didn't already know considering how we were both raised.

We raise our own beef currently and have for years.

So, we are able to regularly butcher our own and put beef in the freezer.

It's really good to know where that hamburger, steak or roast came from!!!

Yes, those steers usually have names, but we have no problem putting them in the freezer!!!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:57:20 PM  Show Profile
Debra Swan (Debra Swan, #462) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Buttoned Up badge.

"I love the button braclets, and thought I would make one for my friend. A red one. She told me if you wear red on Friday, this shows your support for the troops.

Thought they came out cute and cannot wait to give her hers, and looking to make myself one to wear on Fridays to show my support for the troops as well."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:02:15 PM  Show Profile
Rusty McHale (Rusty, #1572) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Tatting badge.

"Well - I finally mastered Tatting. It only took me a week to figure it out and not get all tangled up but I think it looks great.

I think I will sew it onto my levi jacket. I just love it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:06:40 PM  Show Profile
Rusty McHale (Rusty, #1572) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Safe Toys badge.

"Put together five different bean bags and they will be given to our local women's shelter. We have a shelter called Jardin de los Ninos which takes care of women and children who are in need of food, clothing and shelter.

I think they are adorable."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:10:40 PM  Show Profile
Rusty McHale (Rusty, #1572) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Aprons badge.

"As long as I had my sewing machine out I thought I would make a full size apron from some fun material. I collect folk art turkey's and chickens for my kitchen so this will fit right it.

I wore this to my friend Bonnie's house and she got a big kick out of it. In fact she wanted it. I guess I'll have to make her one now."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:17:21 PM  Show Profile
Debra Swan (Debra Swan, #462) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level Backyard Farmer badge.

"Looked into my goat book for how to make cheese.

It is a lot of fun and it came out great! My husband just loves the cheese I make and yogurt as well.
What rewarding feeling you get for doing it yourself. Thank you farmgirls for the challege you give us."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:21:52 PM  Show Profile
Judy King (patchworkpeace, #932) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Know Your Food badge.

"I haven't listed drinks because we only drink filtered well water, teas or 100% juices. No canned or sugar-added drinks such as pops.

5/1/2010
(B)reakfast – 1 bowl multigrain organic cereal with almond milk
(Sn)ack – 1 banana, 1 slice cheese
(L)unch – green salad
(S)upper – homemade hamburger pizza

5/2
B- peach/rhubarb cobbler
L – none
S – leftover hamburger pizza

5/3
B - peach/rhubarb cobbler
L – grilled cheese (Organic wholegrain bread, soy cheese)
S – homemade chicken and noodles, green beans (frozen from garden)

5/4
B - peach/rhubarb cobbler
L – none
S – chicken rice casserole

5/5
B – none
L – green salad, home canned peaches
S – chicken/potato casserole

5/6
B – organic GF crisped rice cereal w/ almond milk
L - tomato/cheese omelet
S – grass-fed beef stew, biscuits, green salad

5/7
B – organic GF crisped rice cereal w/ almond milk
L – leftover chicken casserole
S – cheese quesadillas,
tomato salad

5/8
B – rhubarb muffins
L – ham, baked beans, coleslaw, rhubarb pie
S – leftover quesadillas

5/9
B – cinnamon pancakes
L – ham, peas, potato salad, rhubarb pie
S – grass-fed beef hamburger on bun, organic mac-n-cheese
5/10
B – rhubarb muffins
L – none
S – stir fry with rice

5/11
B – rice cereal, almond milk
L – none
S – ham & turkey Subway sandwich

5/12
B – rice cereal w/ almond milk
L – none
S – veggie/lentil soup

5/13
B – rice cereal w/ almond milk
L - homemade bread and butter
S – grass-fed beef hamburger, organic mac-n-cheese, frozen homegrown green beans

5/14
B – homemade bread & butter
L – Lara bar
S – New England pot roast, homemade biscuits

5/15
B - organic GF crisped rice cereal w/ almond milk
L – sloppy joe, macaroni salad, baked beans, cantaloupe
S – beef/veggie soup, homemade biscuit

5/16
B – none
L – homemade bread & butter, organic yogurt & applesauce
S – tacos

5/17
L – mixed veggies
S – cheese quesadillas, green salad

5/18
B – organic yogurt & applesauce
L – peanut butter and banana sandwich
S – grass-fed beef hamburger and bun

5/19
B – organic yogurt & applesauce
L – brussel sprouts/carrot dish, homemade bread & butter
S – mashed potatoes, homegrown green beans, green salad
5/20
L – mixed veggies
S – spanish rice, green salad

5/21
B – rice cereal and almond milk
L – none
S – homemade ham & spinach pizza

5/22
B – pear
L – leftover pizza
S – home canned peaches

5/23
B – pear
L – rhubarb muffin
S – roast, potatoes, carrots, green salad

5/24
B- rhubarb muffin
L – none
S – beef stew, homemade biscuits, green salad

5/25
B – rhubarb muffin
L – leftover stew, biscuit
S – rice w/ mushrooms & brocolli, green salad

5/26
B - organic GF crisped rice cerel w/ almond milk
L – none
S – spanish rice, spinach

5/27
L – home canned applesauce
S – grass-fed beef hamburger w/ bun, parsley carrots, applesauce cake

5/28
L – none
S – veggie-stuffed pasta shells w/ hamburger gravy, green salad, applesauce cake

5/29
L – banana
S – tacos

5/30
B – rice cereal w almond milk
L – meatloaf, baked beans, green beans, corn, applesauce, rhubarb custard bars
S – none

5/31
B – rhubarb custard bar, pear
L – none
S – chef salad

*Baked goods are homemade using organic flour, sugars and no hydrogenated oils. Hamburger buns, GF rice cereal are the only purchased breads.

2.I read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver and am participating in the discussion in the “Reading Room”.
3.I sprouted some pinto beans and ate my first homegrown sprouts last night.
4.We don't purchase hydrogenated oils or foods with artificial sweeteners. We rarely buy any pre-packaged foods, if we do, they are almost always an organic brand.
5.Ten ways to incorporate more fresh fruit and veggies in diet
1. add a fresh fruit dish to supper
2. have more fruits available for snacking
3. make raw pies such as apple pies
4. serve fresh fruit smoothies
5. keep fresh-made veggie juice on hand
6. have carrot & celery sticks available for snacks
7. eat more salads for my lunches
8. have more fresh fruit for breakfast
9. put cold soups in hubby;s lunches
10. add sprouts to diet regularly

It always thought I ate a lot of fruits and vegetables but the journal opened my eyes to the fact that I really don't. It was a good experience. Also, I found out that sprouts are quite tasty."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:29:35 PM  Show Profile
Cynthia Christen (Lineshack farmgirl, #1570) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Knitting badge.

"I cased on 14 stitches using size 10 needles did all knit rows till the scarf measued 80 inches then bound off and weaved the end in.
The yarn I used was a bumpy yarn that a friend let me have.
I showed my mother in-law how to knit she's working to make her scarf now.

I think it turned out well. The yarn I used might not of been what I would of chosen but it was given to me.
I am looking forward to picking up some yarn and knitting another scarf. Im sure it will be a red scarf."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:36:41 PM  Show Profile
Cynthia Christen (Lineshack farmgirl, #1570) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Buttoned Up badge.

"Well it began with a tin that I have had for years that belonged to my Great Grandmother Elida, there are lots of old buttons in that tin, so that was the start.
I like to look for old buttons on old clothes the more unquie the better.

I love my buttons and my love for buttons has had me carrying my button tin around for 42 years."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:40:52 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth Montgomery (#725) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge.

"I use my reusable bags all the time. I have a bunch of them (a lot more than 6) from different stores and organizations and I keep them in my car so they are ready when I need them! They are different sizes and materials which is very convenient when going grocery shopping. Some are insulated, some are cotton, and some are recycled plastic."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:46:36 PM  Show Profile
Dianna Morris (annaid41, #1534) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Aprons badge.

"I designed/made 2 identical aprons - one for myself and one for my out of the area daughter. I am not a ruffly type person - so I made a skinny, but very full ruffle all around the skirt part of the apron. I rounded the bottom corners of the apron as well as cut the bottom with wide, but not deep scallops. I used contrasting fabric for the pockets - one on each side of the apron skirt - kind of like trouser pockets - and the ruffle and the front waist band. I wanted a bit more feminine look to the bib top so I cut it wider and gathered it to the top of the waistband, made a rounded neckband which buttons on one side of the front of the apron top.

I like it! It is not too frilly, but not simply utilitarian. My daughter and I both wore our aprons to farmer's markets in our respective areas on the same day - and then compared notes about people's reactions to us in our aprons. I think I could go into business making aprons as a lot of people asked my daughter and I where we got the aprons and if I would make them one!It helped that the main apron fabric had little icons and saying about living green and eating organically and fresh foods!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:50:15 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth Montgomery (#725) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Gaining Ground badge.

"We have lived in our home for less than 2 years, but ever since we have moved in we have had our compost behind our home. I frequently contribute to the compost with buckets full of fruit peels, coffee grinds, old flowers, old food and more. It makes me feel so good to dump a bucket full into the compost versus putting it into the trash!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:54:31 PM  Show Profile
Dianna Morris (annaid41, #1534) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Farmgirl Gratitude badge.

"I kept up a gratitude journal I had started the beginning of the year - the only difference was that for the past month I made sure to write in it each day and to not repeat anything I had previously written.

I liked that this took me further on my path to being thankful every day. Doing this journal the past month was different from what I had previously done in that I had to write something every day. That made me more aware of things in my life to be grateful for. I will continue this - albeit perhaps not every single day - but I do notice that now that I had to look for things to be grateful for on a daily basis that I find myself acknowledging things that happen in and around me more. I am more aware of things around me!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  3:57:58 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth Montgomery (#725) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Horse Dreams badge.

"Across from my home is a horse barn. There are three horses boarded there. I see them every day! They are lovely to watch. In the winter I strapped on my snow shoes and walked up to them. They came to the fence and to greet me. On a separate occasion, which happen to be my birthday, my husband and I walked up to the horses. We were able to pet them! It was very exciting. They were so calm and friendly. Now that it is summer, the owner has let them roam and it's so nice to see them freely grazing in the field during the day!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  4:01:21 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth Montgomery (#725) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge.

"This year for my birthday my mom gave me a sewing machine. I was so excited that I pulled it out a few days later. I love making things for myself, my family, and my friends. I've made the broom covers that were in one of your magazines. I made a bunch of those! I gave one to my mom, my mother in law, my best friend who just moved into her own place, and my aunt. I used all different fabrics to suit each person. I was able to make these things because along with my new sewing machine I have a sewing box filled with all the essential items! It contains scissors, measuring tape, thread, extra bobbins, pins, safety pins, a pin cushion, buttons, needles, ribbons, and more!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  4:08:08 PM  Show Profile
Lindsay Troyer (Lindsay Troyer, #1548) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Heirlooms Forever! badge.

"The first year I started an organic garden at my community college, we tried to buy as many heirloom varieties as possible. It was a small project at the start, and we started late, so only about a quarter of the seeds were heirloom. We saved some of the tomato seeds and lettuce seeds, (although the lettuce seeds ended up causing us trouble)!

It was an amazing experience! Looking through catalogues and picking out these amazingly named varieties of lettuce and tomatoes. We started this program in the Spring of '08 and it has just flourished! We hope to become certified organic!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  4:14:49 PM  Show Profile
Lindsay Troyer (Lindsay Troyer, #1548) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Heirlooms Forever! badge.

"The second year of our organic garden project at my community college, we used saved heirloom tomato seeds (green zebra, brandywines, and golden suns) to start our tomato crop, plus purchased heirloom seeds for almost everything else we grew! We grew heirloom varieties of snap peas, snow peas, kale, chard, lettuces and spinach, cabbage and broccoli and cucumbers and peppers. This years harvest was exceptionally greater, and we all enjoyed bragging about what heirloom varieties we used! My favorite being Ruby Red Rhubarb Chard!

Again, this was even better than the previous year because we had more time and planned to buy nearly all of our seeds from FEDCO, Johnny's and Seed Savers to fill our field with heirloom varieties! We had the budget to buy more and experiment more, so it was such a great experience for myself and the other students. We had little mini harvest party's as the crops matured and canned a bunch of tomato sauce out of our unbelievable tomatoes! I also fell in love with lettuce all over again. Having all of these varieties that you don't see in a store really made me appreciate the years and years of trial and error our predecessors went through to bring us these special crops. I felt connected to the earth and knew this is exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  4:21:24 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Meerwarth (Carrie M, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Nellie Will-do badge.

"I am a die-hard “will-do'er” who won't even buy something that I like if I think that I could possibly make it for myself, even if I KNOW that I will never have time to make it!! I have been “making-it-myself” since I was five years old when I made clothes for my dolls out of old clothes because I couldn't afford to buy doll clothes. However, since Sisterhood badges require projects made since becoming a member and previous projects cannot be “grandmothered” in, I had to come up with some new “Will-do” projects. Not a problem!

My son's room needed curtains so I made some. I loved the fabric so much that I went back for more and made myself an apron. I had extra fabric from this project so I turned it into cloth napkins. These came out so well that I bought some more cute prints and made a dozen more napkins.

Then my kids needed a new ping-pong net so I fixed them up one using the old net and some bias tape I had been given.

Then, I was invited to attend Farm Fair 2009 in Idaho with our beloved MaryJane Butters, so I started a new summer wardrobe which spilled over into intermediate level “Will-Do” so you'll have to read my next badge to see all that this involved!!!Here is a photo of me in one of my homemade skirts....I am line dancing with MJ at Farm Fair!! (I am to the right of her)"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page