Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  3:54:57 PM  Show Profile
Jill Yelland-Demooy (#6748) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I used a pattern that I found on allpeoplequilt.com for a sewing kit. I made it using some fabrics that my aunt had given me. I included needles, pins, safety pins tape measure, small scissors, thread snips, buttons, hooks and eyes, snaps, and an assortment of thread. My craft group is putting together a box for Operation Christmas Child for a 10-14 year old girl. I have made this kit to go into the box and hopefully it will be of great use to the girl.

I collected the items to go in it almost a year ago and then found the pattern. I'm glad I finally got around to making it. I was pleased with how the kit turned out. I think it looks attractive and is able to hold quite a bit of supplies. It was a fun project to make on a rainy afternoon.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  4:06:16 PM  Show Profile
Jill Yelland-Demooy (#6748) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I sewed a half apron from some very colorful sunflower fabric and some bright yellow fabric. I used a See and Sew pattern # B5551. The pattern was a little trickier than I had anticipated. It was really bright and cheerful. I used it for the sunflower swap.

I think that the apron turned out well. I am enjoying getting back into sewing after having done very little since my kids were of the age to make Halloween costumes.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  4:21:14 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca Alvarez (TinyChinaCows, #7224) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I researched the options for recycling in my area.

We live in an apartment complex without curbside pickup, so no recycling that way! Lots of places in our area offer recycling options, though. The local Whole Foods Market takes some plastics, glass, steel, aluminum, and paper. The nearby hardware stores recycle CFL bulbs, some batteries, and some plastics. And, the University where my husband works has many recycling stations for paper, plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and even "compostables"!

I found that the best place to recycle, by far, is the local Central Transfer Station. It's free for Seminole County residents, and it recycles pretty much everything! Plastics #1-7 (that includes Styrofoam!), aluminum, steel, glass, paper, cardboard, electronics, batteries, motor oil, paint, wires, and light bulbs can all be dropped off there for recycling. They'll even recycle tires, for a small fee. And the county landfill, which is a bit further out, will recycle all of that plus asphalt shingles, concrete, pipes, and drywall!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  4:29:26 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca Alvarez (TinyChinaCows, #7224) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“I've collected many of my favorite family recipes! My recipe book now includes my father's Fajita Soup recipe, my mother's Split Pea & Cucumber Soup recipe, and all my favorites from childhood- like Porcupine Meatballs and my favorite Ginger-Pear Cranberry sauce! I'm certainly going to copy some of them down for my brother, who I'm sure would like to make some of his favorites at home, too.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2016 :  4:29:23 PM  Show Profile
Julie Hilton (#7134) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“I've been volunteering time as a Den Leader for Cub Scouts. Also as an Adult Leader for 4-H. And I have been indexing records for people to more easily find their ancestors when doing family history research.

I easily put in ten hours per week with these groups. It's nice that I see immediate benefit to my children. But I see potential for long term benefits for community way beyond where I live over time.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2016 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile
Julie Hilton (#7134) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Families Forever Merit Badge!

“We have family game nights a couple days/nights during week. We've been learning to play Chess. Only dad wins but we're all getting better. We love to play Stratego, Battleship and Harry Potter Clue! It's great playing games and having no digital things interfering. We don't even answer the phone!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  2:59:29 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Chavez (achavez, #7230) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I made a half apron with a flounce for my own kitchen use. I LOVED the retro look of the red with white pock a-dots. Then the black and white diamond pattern was a great contrast. It took longer than I thought because it has been a while since I've sewn anything. One forgets the little tricks. Still, came out well.

Sewing isn't new to me, but aprons are. I've never made them before. I think they turned out very nicely. The first one is a half apron. (see pic) the others are full aprons. They are an Empire style apron bib with ruffles on the bottom. I don't think I've ever made anything with ruffles before. That was interesting. I think they turned out okay. The red and black full is for my niece and the "tuscan" one is for me.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  3:06:51 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (#1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“I hosted an “unprocessed” party and helped my sisters discover ways to make some of their favorite processed foods organically, specifically candy canes. Candy is as much art as science, hard candy especially. The key is in the temperature. We did one batch with beet juice and one with cranberry juice, and the color difference, as well as the flavor difference, was significant.

We had a bit of a learning curve about kitchen thermometers (meat thermometer vs. candy thermometer), and the importance of having an accurate one. One batch of candy turned out fine, but the other batch burned. Candy canes with cranberry juice tastes delicious though.

We talked about divinity and caramels, and the problems encountered making each one (granularity) and how to prevent them.

Candy making is an art, and homemade candy with organic ingredients is the bees knees.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  3:11:14 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (#1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I have finished my remaining UFO's (difficult to comprehend I know) and posted photos of my finished ones in the chatroom. I gave some of them away as I was not ever going to get back to them. I separated out project ideas from actual in-process projects and realized that I didn't have as many as I thought I did. I spent at least 30 hours finishing up the last of the projects.

I am not quite ready for Christmas, but at least my UFO's are done. Only new projects left to do. I spent one weekend doing nothing but putting the remaining touches on unfinished projects and was able to complete four of them then.

We'll see if I can keep a handle on my UFO's now that they are under control.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  3:32:31 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (#1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Scrapbooking Merit Badge!

“I make an heirloom scrapbook for my daughter depicting her father before we were married, when we got married, and when she was born. I learned about how fibers and photographs age and how to care for them (I used acid free paper and glue). I read chapters 1, 3, and 11 of Saving Stuff: How to Care for and Preserve Your Collectibles, Heirlooms, and Other Prized Possessions by Don Williams and Louisa Jaggar. I found out about scrapbooking terms like vellum and lignin. I wrote a couple of short stories about his hiking and ice climbing adventures when he lived and went to college in Alaska. I used not just photos, but hemp fibers, bling, and cards to add to the aesthetics of each page. I shared a photo of one of the pages with friends, family, and sisters online.

Making the book was an emotional experience for me. She will receive it for Christmas. Her father and I are divorced and he is unable to spend time alone with her. It is important that she know who her father was before he changed mentally. She is very like her father.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  11:51:46 AM  Show Profile
Andrea Chavez (achavez, #7230) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I've NEVER quilted a thing. Now I have three potholders. I learned a lot and will most likely quilt again.

I think they turned out okay. I still need to fix the binding on one of them, but my needle broke and I got frustrated and took a break! hahaha. I plan on using them and getting rid of three others that have seen their prime.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:03:10 PM  Show Profile
Becky Gilson (Bearprairiechick, #6695) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Safe Toys Merit Badge!

“I made the bean bags from recycled jeans and filled them with lentils. I think they turned out fine. I remember playing with bean bags as a kid we had a lot of fun making up games.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:06:18 PM  Show Profile
Becky Gilson (Bearprairiechick, #6695) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level What's Your Beef? Merit Badge!

“I read about beef at eat wild.com and the importance of organic beef at Maryjanesfarm.org.ieatmeat.asp

The articles were interesting and very eye opening. I am now dedicated to eating only pasture raised organic beef.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:19:24 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Kinder (Tumbleweed, #7236) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“I wanted a long pair of finger less "texting" gloves to wear when the weather isn't that cold. I knew how knit and purl but never made anything but a simple scarf. I made the ends with a k2 p2 pattern for 10 rows then alternated row with knit then purl for 60 rows then went back to k2 p2 for 8 rows then knitted to cast off. Stitched up the sides allowing a thumb opening.

They are a little bigger then What I wanted. What I need to learn next is how to taper for a better fit. For now these suit me for early morning walks with my bk9f. (Best K9 friend).”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:23:25 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Kinder (Tumbleweed, #7236) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Crochet Merit Badge!

“I know basic crochet but never made anything but scarves and baby blankets. After my knitting project I went on Youtube and found a pattern for "writers." I followed the pattern per the video and made the red pair. I then custom made the green pair for my short chubbier man-hands. The green pair took about 4 hours as I had to readjust sizing which meant staring over. The cuffs are simple stitches but stitching in the back loops only. Then I slip stitches the sides together to form a circle. Then I stitches around the cuff about 22 stitches. I then just crocheted in the round for 9 rows. I chained 4 and and skipped 5 stitches then began stitching again for 3 rows. I finished by double crocheting 4 in one stitch, skipped a stitch, single crocheted then repeat and ended adjusting so it sorta looks like an even scalloped edge.

The red ones were a little tight so they will be a gift. The green ones turned out fine, with a bit of adjusting from the instructions in the video.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:27:57 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Kinder (Tumbleweed, #7236) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“Well, this one I had help with. The citizens of my state approved Proposition 67 banning plastic shopping bags (urban tumbleweeds) The law doesn't go into effect until 1/1/17 but the grocery stores are enforcing it now. I put 5 cloth bags I to my car and a froo froo flower bag in my hubby truck. Not all stores are enforcing but when I go into any store or shop I bring my own bags. I even carry in my purse a fold up bag and when I walk my k9 I carry a reusable bag for my coffee trash.

It is going well. I need to work on my coffee trash thing. I need to crochet or knit a coffee travel cup holder to continue the transformation.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:49:37 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Expert Level UFOs Merit Badge!

“I went through my UFO box and weeded out old projects that didn't interest me anymore, or they had lost irreplaceable pieces. Then I pulled out my bag of chicken pot holders, and some jeans that needed patched.

I took about 3 more pairs of jeans and patched/ repaired them, using recycled fabric from old jeans. I'm fussy like that; I see no point in tossing clothes if they can be repaired.

Finally, my biggest job was finishing 2 sets of chicken pot holders that my sister requested. She requested them a year ago! Shame on me! I finished them in time to give them to her for Thanksgiving.

I'm used to fixing my jeans, especially the corners of the back pockets. One hole even came undone after washing! So I reinforced it with all the powers of 'overkill' that I could muster! That solved the problem.

As for the pot holders; I've made so many that I'm tired of making them, so my sister's will hopefully be my last for a while. I didn't really like the colors (I didn't choose them), but as long as my sister was happy with them, then that's fine.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  12:52:35 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Homespun Christmas Merit Badge!

“When it comes to making 25% of my ornaments, I chose to tat a bunch of snowflakes. I chose instead to hang them on my china hutch, rather than my tree. Most of my tree ornaments were handed down, and are ALWAYS hung on the tree. So I kept with tradition, and left the tree alone.

This year I've made: a pair of knitted wool finger less gloves, 2 appliqué pillows, and 10 pot holder bowls. It's a financially slim Christmas this year, so most of my gifts have to be handmade.

I'm finding it difficult to get everything done (wrapped and shipped) this year. I think the knitting took the longest, despite using a sock loom. But I'll get things done eventually.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  1:03:12 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Homespun Christmas Merit Badge!

“My elderly neighbor lady was given a little 2' tree last year, which came with lights but no ornaments. So this year I tatted 6 tiny white snowflakes, and bought her a furry orange and white cat ornament (to be the angel perhaps?).

I boxed the ornaments in tissue paper and gave them to her. I took her grocery shopping today, and as I brought in her groceries I noticed she had decorated her tree.

Another thing I did this year was to put tatted snowflakes in my Christmas cards this year. I always hand address my cards in calligraphy and put a pretty wax seal on the back.

My elderly neighbor loved the ornaments, especially the tabby cat. She had an orange tabby years ago that she really loved, and she keeps commenting that the ornament is a spitting image of her 'Kitty-feets-paw'. And how she's never seen anything that resembled him as well as that ornament.

As for the cards, I only had to mail 13, but the calligraphy took hours! Still, from what I understand, a few people look forward to seeing my cards each year. Especially the envelopes, which one friend says she collects. I had a custom wax seal made with my own personal insignia, which I only use on special cards. The images in the insignia have special meaning to me.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  1:12:11 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“I use a knitting loom, because knitting needles hurt my hands too much. Anyway, I knitted a pair of fingerless gloves for my stepmother, who does a lot of typing. The yarn was sock weight 1, and made from 50% merino wool, 25% rayon from bamboo, and 25% nylon.

It took me 3 days per glove! Mostly because they are long and require a special knitting pattern on the cuff and knuckles.

I have only 1 friend who lives in the same town as me, and she's always busy, but I was in the presence of family members for part of the knitting.

I think the hardest part about knitting, is that it makes me sleepy!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  1:15:57 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Carp-hen-try Merit Badge!

“I just realized that I had already met the requirements for this badge!

I did read thought the Dare to Repair book, which my library had. Though there were a lot of things I didn't understand, I found it interesting how door peepholes are installed.

During the early summer I went to my Dad's to help him paint. I went to a trade school for 2 years, and took construction painting, which I graduated from.

Anyway, my Dad bought a house, and he made a promise to repaint the house he was renting. So I took my tools up there and painted 2 rooms and the master bedroom ceiling. I think that was the first time my Dad saw me working my trade.

My Dad is going to hate me for saying this, but I don't mean it in a bad way! My Dad does still treat us as if we were still little girls, who don't know the business end of a hammer.

So I think I shocked him when I suddenly went into 'serious painting mode.' I didn't need any help or advice, aside form asking where he hid the ladder. Poor Dad is just starting to understand that our mama didn't raise dummies.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2016 :  1:19:13 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Safe Toys Merit Badge!

“Instead of a doll, I chose to help my Dad with his wooden toys. He makes little logging trucks, milk trucks, monster trucks, ladybugs, hedgehogs, and little dogs with waggly ears. All of them are on wheels and some have pull strings. He then takes them all and gives them away at his church's Christmas party. I usually help him with painting fine details like the eyes, or letters.

Well, this year he wanted to make horses. So I made the pattern, he cut them out and primed them. He painted their base colors, and I painted on all of the little details, then made their manes and tails.

I would mark the places for the hair, dad would sand the area, then I would attach the hair. At the end dad would attach the wheels. So it was a joint effort.

The hardest part is getting your work done, so the next person can get theirs done. Also it took some convincing to get dad onboard with having fur manes and tails, rather than strings which was more work.

I also tried to convince him that Pegasus's would be a hit, which was a no go. So I made one from a scrap horse and leftover dog ears. I think he's convinced now! Then I made a black Clydesdale, and dad painted me some 'special' red wheels. I kept the Pegasus and Clydesdale; they'll be base models for next year perhaps?”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2017 :  2:29:23 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I quilted 2, 15 inch pillows as Christmas presents.

My sister is a hunter and likes bears, so I made her a bear-in-the-woods pillow. Her husband likes trains, his favorite is the Milwaukee Road; so I made him a pillow with their logo and colors.

I when to make the Milwaukee Road pillow, but my sewing machine kept breaking down! The first pillow front was destroyed by the machine. So I took the machine apart, fixed it, put on a new needle, and new thread. That fixed the problem.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2017 :  2:46:50 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Chavez (achavez, #7230) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“In the Beginner category - Moscow, ID has curbside recycling and in this summer of 2016 went to single stream recycling which has helped a LOT. Before we had to separate items, cans, glass, papers, etc. It could be confusing and because I know that an entire batch can be tossed out if something in it is bad, it was a strain. Single stream allows us to pop everything recyclable into one big bin. The only item not allowed is glass. Glass takes a different process, can be dangerous when broken. However, I still collect glass in a separate area and take it down to Moscow Recycling myself when I hit a critical mass.

For the Intermediate level, well as you know much of this work is now done for us! However, I have kept the list of do's and don't's on my 'frig as a handy resource so I can decide what can and can not go into the single stream bin. I have to monitor what my dad puts in as he thinks some of the plastics he uses can go in and they can not. When my family is in town, I have to monitor their stuff too as Seattle has even a better system. They can put everything but food waste in and they all have a compost bin for that stuff ... nice.

We do reuse a lot of things too. I often reuse cardboard boxes for storage, when we get a plastic bag (I do use reusable bags ... but now and again we get one) Dad uses them for his bathroom waste. If we get a lot of them, they too can go into the recycling bin. I think our biggest recycling waste is newspapers and aluminum cans! Still, we manage to fill the bin every two weeks. Our garbage bin is much, much smaller now that we have done single stream.

Expert level--We have been recycling for years actually. As I mentioned earlier, I have to monitor the recycling bin to make sure things don't end of there that shouldn't be AND to make sure things don't go to the garbage that could be recycled. I help my Dad with that (He is 90...give him a break....)

How did it turn out!? Really well. As I mentioned single stream has been a blessing. It has really increased the amount of recycling we do because it is so much easier even those who aren't used to recycling can do it too. I do have to make sure that glass is set aside because I will take that myself. Dad would just toss it ... no, no! So, that is a constant learning curve for us. When family visit, I go through the recycling info with them so we don't end up with beer bottles in the bin.

My sincere hope is that the single stream is working for Moscow. It is difficult in a rural area for recycling centers to get a critical mass that is worth the energy to transport. Economically, that can be a tricky thing. Recycling is great, but does using fossil fuel to get it to the treatment plant off set the benefit of doing it? It is a question greenies need to consider, not because we shouldn't do it, but because we need to fight to make it even better.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2017 :  3:30:21 PM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc, #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level 3 R's Rule (Reuse, Recycle, Revive!) Merit Badge!

“I have sharpened my garden tools, oiled the tool and handle of each. I have made markers from can lids for my early spring produce. Had a little trouble fastening the lids to the sticks, finally used tacks instead of screws and it seemed to work.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page