Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:16:10 PM  Show Profile
Suzy Rhoades (disTizmoi, #6922) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“I earned the Intermediate Merit Badge for Knitting by making a hat for my husband. We were at the yarn store and I told him to pick three colors of yarn. He graduated from Univ of Texas so of course he chose burnt orange, white and gray.

It turned out great! I learn so much. Changing colors, decreasing stitches, drawing up the top part of the hat and sewing the seam. The hat fits wonderfully. Its not to tight. Most importantly, Ev likes it AND he wears it!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:20:06 PM  Show Profile
Suzy Rhoades (disTizmoi, #6922) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I went on line to the Warren County VA government website and found their "Solid Waste" page. Warren County has convenience centers for dropping off house hold waste and house hold recycling. The website has a chart saying what each convenience center can take for recycling.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:24:27 PM  Show Profile
Denise Thompson (levisgrammy, #43) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I participated in a reusable bag swap in one of the henhouses. Also posted in the henhouse about the advantages of reusable versus plastic shopping bags.

I truly enjoy knowing I am not being wasteful by using my own bags for shopping and have really liked the idea of having all these fun bags to use.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (#770) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I have been quilting for about 30 years. I started right before my husband and I married. I made this baby quilt for a friend of my daughter. I used bright, cheery colors and added some cute free motion quilting.

I was pleased with how this turned out. But since the baby was a BOY, I'm going to have to save it for a little girl!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:34:44 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I researched recycling in my area and learned a bit about the benefits of single stream recycling. Our city offers this to residents and I learned through my research that allowing residents to commingle materials, more people are willing to participate. I think this is great! Not only does it make recycling a little bit easier for those already doing it, but simplifying the process actually leads to more recycling! The materials are gathered up at a more reasonable cost to the city and the entire process is more efficient.

I actually enjoyed learning about this process. I was familiar with single stream recycling and we have been doing it since we move to our house, however I hadn't really ever considered the overall benefit to the entire community.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:41:31 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“When we moved into our house in 2009 and found out that the city offered recycling, we immediately began to participate. We have single stream recycling here, so recycling has been very easy. We have a bin in the kitchen where we collect materials to be recycled. We also have a larger bin outside in our out door living area and we have a large bin which is collected once every two weeks.

I am very happy that we have the option to recycle here. I think the availability of this service eliminates a lot of waste and I feel good knowing we are doing something to help.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:47:31 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Build it Green Merit Badge!

“We have started using more green options in our home décor. This has led to the use of twigs, dried flowers, reclaimed wood, dried pepper strings, live plants and reclaimed materials. We have picked up a few items from the curb which we were able to refinish and save from the landfill (tables and a wicker chair).

I love the way that my home feels. I think using reclaimed materials and reclaimed wood makes our home feel as if everything has a story. I love how this has turned out!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:50:40 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Civic Heritage Merit Badge!

“My husband and I went to our local museum in Longmont, Colorado. I didn't realize what a great museum this is. There is a whole section of the museum dedicated to the Cheyenne Indians. This was of particular interest to me as I am part Cheyenne on my father's side. The exhibition shows the handmade suede clothing- hand beaded moccasins, dresses, chaps, and even a head dress and hand made toys and a teepee. I really enjoyed this exhibit and felt personally touched by it thinking of how my ancestors lives would have been.

I loved the entire visit and can't wait to go back and see some of the additional exhibitions they will have.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  1:58:06 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Furniture Makeover Merit Badge!

“I have been refinishing furniture for a few years now. When we first moved into our house, we had a teeny tiny dining table as we had moved from a very small place. We needed something larger but had a very tight budget. Conveniently the previous owners left a dining table in the garage. Clearly it had not been treated nicely and had paint drips on it, but it was in good shape and was a nice design. So I refinished it. That is where my passion began.

I love how it came out! I did this first refinishing project three years ago and have since done many more. There are very few pieces in our home which I didn't refinish. :) It is sort of addicting I think!

(the attached photo is when I first finished the table and before I had anything else in the dining room yet!)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  2:21:42 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Rocks & Minerals Merit Badge!

“I studied up on the differences between rocks and minerals, their uses in our every day lives and learned about the different classifications of rocks and how they are formed differently.

I thought this was really fascinating. I didn't really know the difference between rocks and minerals and while I knew some of the uses in our everyday lives I had no idea how much they are really used. I have attached a photo of all my notes from learning about this. Can't wait to learn more. I know the museum down in Denver has a whole exhibit featuring rocks and minerals!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  2:25:15 PM  Show Profile
Sarah Hall (mrssarahhall, #5223) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I have assembled a sewing kit which I plan to gift. I already have a sewing kit of my own and thought it would be nice to share this with someone else.

I am excited about how it came out. I made a mouse pincushion, which came out very cute and I think its a pretty complete kit!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  2:43:25 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (#1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level UFO's Merit Badge!

“I gathered up all of my UFOs and put each one in a bag. For those missing supplies, I made a list of the supplies needed, and another list of supplies I need to get to complete each one. Each project has a list of missing supplies with it. I am completing my Christmas UFO's first, starting with one of my paintings. I posted a photo of the completed painting in the UFO chat room.

My painting turned out great. I hope my mom likes it when she gets it for Christmas.

I don't know if I am going to live long enough to get all my projects done, but I think I have enough time to at least get the UFO's done.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  3:06:41 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Origami Merit Badge!

“I first did an Internet search for origami. I knew origami was Japanese, but I didn't know that China also had origami (mainly for funeral customs).

I got some origami paper and made the simple 'House' from an institution booklet.

It was easy, but when it comes time to fold the animals and flowers ... I'll quickly change my tune.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  3:10:09 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Languages/Culture Merit Badge!

“My Grandpa lived in Japan, my Grandma visited there only once. Stories and items from and about Japan were common in my house growing up. Though no one spoke the language.

The Japanese writing system comprises of 3 parts: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. Hiragana is made up of simple symbols and is the first thing kids learn. Katakana is just like Hiragana except it is used mainly for foreign words. Kanji are more complicated and have their roots in Chinese, though they are not pronounced the same as their Chinese counterparts. I cannot actually speak Japanese, but I can read Hiragana. I need to work on my katakana still.

When I went to revise my hiragana, I had actually forgotten a few of the characters, I had also forgotten the characters for the numbers 1-10.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  3:27:50 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Entrepreneurial Spirit Merit Badge!

“When it comes to an idea for a business, well, I already opened an Etsy shop... But hear me out! I've been thinking a lot lately about changing quite a few things, and it's going to require some serious planning. I haven't worked out the details yet, I'm still in the 'what if' stage. I don't want to give the name of my shop yet, it needs some work.

It's going to take awhile to get all of my wants and wishes down on paper. But everything is going ok so far.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  3:37:00 PM  Show Profile
Diana Nelson (Bluedog355, #6578) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“This was fun, I pulled out a composition book I had been saving, and since I was feeling impatient, I downloaded The Book of Awesome on my nook to get started right away!

This was a good project for me, and seems to have become a habit as it has been longer than a month since I started.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2016 :  3:50:05 PM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level UFO's Merit Badge!

“For a variety of reasons I’ve just don’t have many UFOs left sitting around waiting to be finished. That generally isn’t my style anyway but because of health challenges and other things I’ve been purging, recycling and cleaning up my project room.

During the summer of 2011 my daughter and I had the privilege of going on the “Women of the Wild West” road trip which took us through Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. We met many farmgirls along the way, enjoyed a lot of activities and adventures and ended our journey with a stay at Mary Janes Farm Outpost B&B and a Farmgirl Tea Party.

I had made memory books for both of us to take along. We asked each farmgirl we met to write a short note in the books and we also made notes, etc. I had taken a lot of photographs, had some prints made and have been carrying this project around in my project case while glamping or traveling, hoping to get time to work on it. I also had included scissors and adhesive products and other embellishments to finish the book.

This project required sorting, selecting and cropping photos as well as mounting them in the book and making journal notes to correspond with the photos.

It has taken well over the required 30 hours to complete.
Photos of this project are included in the UFO thread in the Stitching and Crafting section: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71440

I’m so glad to have this project finished and be able to enjoy the book, looking back at the photos, reading the notes and smiling at the fun and fond memories of this wonderful trip with my daughter.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2016 :  4:29:30 PM  Show Profile
Wanda Byford (wbyford, #6867) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“Food waste is used in composting; cans are taken to recycling donation site in Whitney! We have also used cardboard boxes for storage rather than simply toss them!

We now have a wall of storage in the garage that really looks good! We used a marker pen and made labels for each! It's amazing how just a little time has corralled the little things that clutter up a space!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2016 :  4:32:51 PM  Show Profile
Wanda Byford (wbyford, #6867) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Get it Together Merit Badge!

“Having a working kitchen for many years has been a blessing but as in any activity there are always items that may be needed! I've put together a small list of needs and then began my search. A couple of items had to be ordered and the others I was able to find locally!
There were also some items that I did not use so I gave them to my daughter!

It is good to find resources for items not locally stocked! It was also fun explaining the use of the items I gave away!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2016 :  4:36:16 PM  Show Profile
Wanda Byford (wbyford, #6867) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horse Dreams Merit Badge!

“There is a pasture full of horses about a mile from us! Most are quarter horses. Also south of us are two other small ranches that have mixed breads and one that has immature horses! Our closest neighbor has a couple horses that are part thoroughbred but they are very skittish!

My favorite horses are the quarter horse and the paint! I'm not crazy about the little ones but I understand they have quite a following!

The quarter horses are excellent cattle workers and I just love the looks of the paints!

There are many horses to be admired around my home! I love to see them and to slip one an apple occasionally!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2016 :  4:46:10 PM  Show Profile
Wanda Byford (wbyford, #6867) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Birds Merit Badge!

“I now have a bluebird house above my little garden! I have a pair of bluebirds actively nesting as of later March! The are very active all during the day coming and going in and out of the house!

It's fun to watch them from my breakfast nook! I'm also watching for hatchlings! Don't know how long it will take but it will be fun to watch!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  12:50:05 PM  Show Profile
Linda Olivera (quiltee, #1919) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“Beginner Level:
I have many collections: antique linens, sewing machines (at least 23 of them – 12 antiques), quilts (some I've made, some my mother made, and some antique quilts I've purchased), fabric (what can I say, I collect fabric. It is not just my stash; it is a collection. That's why some fabric is still in one piece even though I've had it for several+ years.) I have collected many things over the years: stamps (still have my first stamp album), cat things (but am getting rid of that), and many others, I'm sure. The collection I am using for this merit badge is my ever-evolving collection of antique crocheted potholders.

Where was your piece made?

The first item of my collection is one my maternal grandmother made. She grew up in Huron, SD, but spent her adult life in Fairbury, IL, so I am sure she made this while in Illinois, but I am not sure what year she may have made it. It is a bunch of 13 blue and yellow grapes, crocheted over bottle caps, with 2 green crocheted leaves at the top. I'm not sure when she made this or if my grandmother had a pattern to follow; she may have just made the potholder as she went after seeing one a friend had made.

Is there anything unique about the production process?

The grapes in this bunch are crocheted over bottlecaps. The bottle caps in mine are so old they have cork in them. By using the bottle caps inside each “grape” that guarantees that all the grapes in the bunch are the same size and take the same number of crochet stitches. I searched on line and found this: a pattern from Workbasket magazine in the November, 1955 issue. http://www.knittingcrochet.com/crochet/botcaphotplamat.html

How likely is there to be another item just like it?

This is an older pattern and style for a trivet, but I have seen other similar trivets/potholders in antique shops. My grandmother's grapes are blue with yellow centers, but in most I've seen the grapes are green, red, or purple, and sometimes the person who made it uses several shades of grapes in the bunch to change it up a bit. The color is determined by the person making it.

Does your item have a personal connection to you?

As mentioned above, this does have a connection to me. It was made by my maternal grandmother, Laura Belle Pittman.

Are there any clubs or online chatrooms for folks that share your passion?

There are many pages on pinterest.com where people have posted pictures, instructions for, and display ideas for unique antique crocheted potholders. There are also many posts on Facebook that reference these potholders. I have met several MJF farmgirls who collect and use antique linens, and I am sure there are a lot more in the MJF chatroom.

Intermediate Level
Look through local stores and antique shops for more items to add to your collection. Feel free to check out online stores, too.

I love browsing through antique and thrift shops, and I can spend a lot of time there when there are antique linens involved. Some shops have more of the domestic linens than others, and I really love finding a shop that has a lot of potholders to look through. I have purchased many of my crocheted potholders in antique shops, and some in thrift shops. I have also purchased antique potholders on eBay, and have found some very unique ones there. Many times the dealers selling on line group the potholders by their main color, and I purchased groups of blue and white and red and white potholders on eBay. I have also found additional pieces at estate and garage sales. I moved into my 1902 farmhouse in 2011, and it was at that time that I really started adding to the few potholders I had that had belonged and were made by my mother and grandmother. I am always on the lookout for more.

Keep an inventory of the items in your collection. If your collection has a monetary value, keep track of that, too.

I keep a list of my antique crocheted potholders. They are precious to me, and I usually pay between $4 and $8 dollars for each one at the antique shops, depending on the intricacy of the design/pattern.

Create a wish list for your collection. There are always unique pieces that you would like to add to your collection but can't. Sometimes it's because of price and sometimes it's because of availability. If you know what you are looking for and how much it should cost, you can keep your eyes out for bargains when browsing.

The crocheted potholders I search for and like to find are the little dresses and other uniquely-shaped potholders. They are usually worth a little more than the round and squares designs that did not require the advanced crocheting skills of the maker. I am always on the lookout for little dress shaped potholders and the 3-dimensional potholders that have a raised floral design in the middle and/or ruffles around the outer edges. I love finding beautiful potholders in different colors than what I already have.
I have purchased several dress-shaped potholders, some almost identical to ones I have and others larger, smaller, and slightly different in other ways, and they are all beautiful. Crocheted cotton threads came in a multitude of colors, and sometimes just a change in color makes the design look different.

Some of the dress-shaped potholders have sleeves and some are sleeveless, some are striped and some are plain, some have ruffles on the skirt and sleeves and some are simple with no decorative trims. I LOVE a bargain, and love antique shops, and I know I will always find more potholders to add to my collection. Below are closeups of some of my dress and pants potholders and one with a 3-D flower in the middle.

Expert Level

Once you have your collection up and running, it's time to show it off – dusty boxes are no place to keep your prized pieces! Create a space in your home that safely displays your collection. Things to protect against include, but are not limited to: dust, sunlight, heat, humidity, kids, spouses, and earthquakes.

I display my antique crocheted potholders in my kitchen, between the cabinet and the counter top and lining both sides of my kitchen window along the frame. As my collection grows, I plan to make a window valance out of additional potholders and carefully add them to the bottom edge of white dishtowel curtains. I currently have the potholders evenly spaced along the counter top and have left enough room between them so I can start adding new “finds” in between the ones that are hanging there. Since these potholders are under the cabinets and alongside the window, they are not subjected to direct sunlight. However, since they are located in a kitchen environment, I will need to clean them periodically to rescue them from any stray kitchen contaminants that may drift their way. I also plan to hang a few of the dress- and pant-shaped potholders on a small clothesline in my laundry area, close to where my antique washboards are hanging. There are many other unique display ideas on Pinterest, and as my collection grows, I will expand and use some of them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  1:36:11 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“I've been needing to gather up my family's recipes for a long time now. No better time than the present, right? Especially when my sister keeps calling me, wanting Grandma's Blackberry Cobbler recipe.

I've found my Mom's bread recipe (which is unbeatable!), Wanda's frosting, Linda's chicken noodle soup, my buttermilk biscuits (took me 5 years to perfect!), and Grandma's chocolate meringue pie (also unbeatable!).

I'd send a picture, but then you would know my family's secret recipes, and I would have to kill you ... with kindness.

Well, it's tough to find Grandma's recipes. Half of them don't have titles, just a list of ingredients. They are also written in an ancient script called cursive! Lol! Ok, I'm just Kidding about that last part.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  1:40:02 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Origami Merit Badge!

“Starting from the right of the picture:

Shapes: water-bomb box, table, and a small box.
Animals: goldfish, traditional crane, and a fat crane.
Flowers: tulip, iris, and a simple tulip.

It was a bit difficult. Especially the iris.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16272 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16272 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  1:52:13 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Grammar Merit Badge!

“Now here is a category that I struggle with! I was born with Aspergers Syndrome, which affects my writing and speaking skills. But after my family died, I was on my own, and having to speak/ write for myself.

Five years ago; you wouldn't have been able to read anything I wrote. But then I was given an old iPod, which had a dictionary! Instead of glossing over words I didn't understand, I would look them up and use them.

My speaking and writing skills may not be perfect, but it is a constant work in progress.

I learned that grammar saves lives. For example:
'Lets eat Grandma!' -or- 'Let's eat, Grandma!'

Like I said; grammar saves lives.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page