Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:09:36 PM  Show Profile
Linette Batterman (#6768) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Know Your Food Merit Badge!

“Continuing to Journal. I am working on getting more organic and Local into our diets (and budget) Have added more fruit to our meals. Eliminated HFCS from diet.

It really wasn't all that hard to switch over to Organic foods, our Safeway store is really good about stocking a nice assortment of organics. This time of year is more difficult as there aren't any local sources for Organic (in season). I have found very few CSA's in this area that are affordable, with a couple of exceptions. Breadroot in Rapid City is only $20/year and gets a discount (they are much more expensive then other places, butter is actually almost $3/pound more then other places) Black Hills milk in Spearfish is closer (13 miles versus 55) and there is no fee. She has local meat and milk also. Come summer there will be lots of garden stands and weekend farmers markets for local and in season things, including bread and preserves, jams and jellies.
Replacing desserts with fresh fruit has been come second nature to us, it was very easy! And we are gradually losing weight, also!
Finding a catsup w/out HFCS that my husband likes is proving a bit difficult, maybe I'll try making it.

Family and friends continue to get "new treats" as I experiment in getting my kitchen turned around and eliminating things.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:15:53 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“My first chicken figurines where given to me when I was a young girl. At the time I did not know that those little ceramic chickies would turn into a obsession. Once I turned 35, life had slowed down. I started going through my old stuff and found them. and put them on a shelf, and my flock started to grow. now I even have 35 real ones outside giving me fresh eggs to accompany my ceramic flock I keep indoors they line my shelves, mainly my kitchen, and bedroom, I find retro signs pictures books and wind chimes. People give them to me and I go to resale stores and antique shops.

I keep a rule to not go over 10.00 unless the piece speaks to me. I also have a few hen on a nest collectibles that there are clubs for if you want to sell them but, mine have been given to me by friends and family. They started making hens on a nest glass figures back in 1860 in Germany. I have one of milk glass that was my grandmothers, one that is amber given to me from my aunt and a older clear glass one given to me by a friend.

I have always loved chickens since I was a little girl, living with my Grandma. the happy faces of my chickens help me remember her and our time in the chicken coop, I am far from done collecting them.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:20:49 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“I looked up the meaning of JUBILEE meaning a special anniversary or event usually it is celebrating 25 or 50 in a reign or activity.

The British Jubilee celebrated Elizabeth as a Monarch for 60 years, she and the Royal Family toured the commonwealth and had several dinners, and participated in the Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant, which is a maritime parade of over 1000 ships on the Thames River, it was also celebrated with lighting beacons across the commonwealth, and various concerts, some where broadcasted on television.

I posted my Ideas in the chat room March 3, 2016 at 9;22 am. my ideas where to send a card to a elderly farmgirl and to possibly do a heirloom recipe exchange.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:24:57 PM  Show Profile
Erin McBride (Notathreatinsight, #3762) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Homespun Christmas Merit Badge!

“I made lip balm, aprons, dishcloths and ornaments to give away for Christmas. One of my Christmas trees has only origami ornaments I made on it. The other trees have a variety of homemade ornaments as well.

Everyone loved their gifts. Especially the ornaments. I used sand from our favorite vacation spot to make them. My sister cried when she opened hers (in a good way).”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:30:44 PM  Show Profile
Erin McBride (Notathreatinsight, #3762) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“Most of my shopping is done in bulk. Often the packages are reusable such as glass jars, #10 cans, oatmeal containers, etc. I reuse these for craft projects or just to organize things around the house.
I have collected many homemade cleaner recipes. Two that I've been using for years are counter cleaner and window cleaner. Both are made using water, vinegar, and essential oils.

My counters, windows, and mirrors are clean. The vinegar smell dies not linger and is usually overpowered by the essential oil of choice.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:35:34 PM  Show Profile
Erin McBride (Notathreatinsight, #3762) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Unprocessed Kitchen Merit Badge!

“One recipe I replicate on a regular basis is granola cereal. Everyone in my family likes this. The kids eat it plain or with milk. My husband eats it in plain yogurt.

I think it tastes better than store bought granola. It doesn't last long around our house.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  2:40:37 PM  Show Profile
Erin McBride (Notathreatinsight, #3762) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I already had everything to put together a sewing kit (buttons, needles, pins, tape measure, little stitch ripper, scissors, assorted thread) but it was scattered in different places. I gathered everything up, found a tutorial for the pincushion, and put it together in an afternoon.

It's really cute, and it will be so convenient for the future. I can just keep it on my desk ready to use for a quick sewing emergency.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  3:05:20 PM  Show Profile
Marcy Lundy (#170) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Cross-Stitch Merit Badge!

“I have been cross stitching for years. When I saw this pattern I knew that I had to make it. I love cats, well I really love all animals. And I thought this book maker was perfect!

I love how it came out! I don't like turning over book corners and I just know I will use this a lot.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  3:08:41 PM  Show Profile
Marcy Lundy (#170) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Quilling Merit Badge!

“I had heard of quilling but wasn't sure if I would ever try it because I already have so many hobbies. But when I researched the subject and I came across the fact that Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters, who happen to be some of my most favorite authors used to quill I knew I had to give it a try. I wanted to start off with something small so I started with a small snowflake.

I like how it came out, although it is a tiny bit crooked. I don't know, maybe I'm too hard on myself. I'm planning on making some cards for spring next.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  3:16:32 PM  Show Profile
Krista Butters Davis (MaryJanesNiece, #528) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Crochet Merit Badge!

“I earned my merit badge by first learning how to crochet. I tried teaching myself by reading books. With no success, I asked a friend to come and teach me how to do some basic stitches. Once I got the hang of it I decided to make a simple scarf for my little boy. After the scarf was done, I decided I wanted to add some easy tassels to the ends. Since the scarf was light blue I wanted a dark color for the tassels and chose black. Then I decided to create a simple dishcloth for me. I chose to use a bright and fun colored yarn that would help me smile as I did the dishes.

The scarf turned out pretty good for being my first crochet project. I seen the places where my stitches were tight and other places where they were lose. I only restarted a couple of times. My washcloth tuned out really nice. I was very pleased once I put an edge around it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  3:21:39 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Smith (Forever Young, #1815) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“I read the autobiography "My Organic Life" by Nora Poullon. It's a memoir how a pioneering chef helped shape the way we eat today. Nora grew up in the Austrian Alps then Vienna. During WWII living in the mountains Nora learned that food comes from nature, the air, water ,soil and the sun. Today we are aware that this is where her passion for food and nature comes from. These organic foods are what make us truly alive, it has been her life's work to communicate that passion in her journey , restaurant and life.
In 1965 Nora married and moved to Washington DC. She was surprised by the highly processed, preservative foods that Americans were eating.

She began to promote a healthier lifestyle and developed an extensive network of organic and natural farmers in Virginia, W.V. and Pennslyvania. She opened Restaurant Nora in 1979, worked with local food farmers to supply seasonal organic produce. In 1999 Restaurant Nora became the first certified organic restaurant in the U.S. She also initiated DC's first produce-only farmers market, Fresh-farm markets. Nora believes that a health focused lifestyle is based on what you eat, drink and breathe.

I enjoyed reading this memoir very much, reading about her childhood living in the Alps during the war. She inspired me in many ways. Making the most in life, taking chances to make your passions come true.

I posted on Across the Fence five things that I loved about this book.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  3:27:19 PM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Furniture Makeover Merit Badge!

“My hubby and I have been refurbishing, repairing and restoring all kinds of furniture for years. It helps that he is a carpenter/woodworker and has all the skills, tools and most materials. Some of our projects have included a bed frame, dresser, more than one desk, patio chairs/tables, sewing machine cabinet . . . just to name some of them.

I have been able to tackle some projects by myself and have taken great pride in doing so. I have learned much from my hubby, online tutorials and some books that we have. I have refurbished a chest of drawers from my parents house, a wine rack that became a towel rack in our bathroom and chairs for our glamper trailer.

Reader’s Digest “JUST JUNK” New Looks for Old Furniture, by Linda Barker

“Flea Market Makeovers for the Outdoors” by BJ Berti

“Flea Market Makeovers” by BJ Berti

Currently we don’t have any furniture in storage that we aren’t using or plan to restore and probably won’t for a very long time as we have gone through our house and storage and have pared down things that weren’t being used.

We do, however, have a vintage wing sofa in our living room that is going to be needing some attention here soon, so that will be a project that I will be tackling soon. It is very sturdily built and we love its simple shape and design so we’re wanting to give it new life.

We/I have always been resourceful and frugal doing our best to restore, recycle, upcycle and refurbish. It's very satisfying to do so and see the results. It's also satisfying to save some money in the process.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2016 :  3:33:01 PM  Show Profile
Nicole Epperson (BellaSticks, #6762) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Embroidery Merit Badge!

“I checked out a couple of stitch dictionaries from my local library. I read about the history of embroidery and learned a few stitches from the books. I put together a sampler of border or outline stitches and the new stitches I learned are blanket stitch, Chinese stitch, feather stitch, double feather stitch, feathered chain stitch, and chevron stitch.

It turned out better than I had anticipated. I learned how to cross stitch when I was younger so I had the canvas to practice nice straight stitches for this project. It was a good project for me to start with since there was a bit of familiarity. I even reused an old frame that was collecting dust in the closet to finish it!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  4:03:35 PM  Show Profile
Bea Campbell (quiltungbea, #2575) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“The definition of Jubilee:
A special anniversary of an event, especially one celebrating 25, 50 years.

In our town we have a Old Timers Jubilee every Oct. It's an all day event. We have everything from Antique Car Show on main street, Arts and Crafts, Brunswick Stew Sales, Little Miss Pageant, ending with a Country Music Concert at the ball field. I sold some of my crafts and entered a few of my quilts to be judged

The British Diamond Jubilee for Queen Elizabeth's 60 year reign was on the first week of June 2012. Some of the events were concerts at Buckingham Palace, a boat parade, tours throughout UK by the Queen and commonwealth visits by the Royal Family. A big Jubilee lunch was encouraged for regular people to share with family and neighbors. Beacons were lit by communities and individuals throughout the UK.

I shared my two ideas on how to celebrate on the Farmgirl Jubilee chatroom at 10:23p.m. on March 9th.

I took me awhile to earn this badge. In my research I learned a lot about the Queen and the UK history.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  4:04:32 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Know Your Roots Merit Badge!

“I started tracing my roots in November 2015, My Aunt and my Mother have guided me, and the notes my Grandmother left, before her death. I have also joined Ancestory.com and family search, as well as find a grave.com.

I have most of the family traced back to the revolution and Ireland, as well as my fathers side has been traced back to kings and queens of England, and Europe Adam and Eve which I found very interesting. I come from a family of hard working farmers as well as circus animal trainer. I am still working on it as I have found myself addicted to my families research. Accompanying this is a photo of my Late Grandmother Marjorie Merrill, who was born in Boone, Iowa in 1924 then moved eventually to Princeton Idaho. where I am from.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  4:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Know Your Roots Merit Badge!

“As I stated in my beginner level submission, I have an active membership to Ancestory.com as well as family search. the use of the internet has helped a lot.
Everything I've learned seems amazing, our family's involvement in the civil war, deaths in the war, from what I though was a killed in action, but turned out to be from typhoid on a steamer ship which they used as hospitals back then. I also found out about a grandfather that was a puritan preacher Elder John Jones back when the colonies first started, he built a huge home that housed diplomats and several of our founding fathers on occasion including George Washington. I am still currently researching our family. the photo is my great great grandparents gravestone buried in Lakeside Washington.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  4:18:38 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“My first Chicken was Burt. A Rhode Island Red rooster. I have had him for about 5 years. He has several lady friends as we own around 50 hens, and 3 Roosters including him, and his son, Willie. We also have a Barred rock Rooster named Farmer who has a flock of his own barred rock and cookoo maran hens.

We also have orphingtons, black Australorps. buff brahmas, RIR, Americanas, and New Hampshire Reds, and currently raising up some banties, favorelles, sexlink, RIR, and orphington pullets. We feed organic cracked corn and hen scratch, occasionally free range, and they love scraps from the garden and the kitchen.

I absolutely love it, I sell our eggs, we get approx, 5- 15 eggs a day, when they are not on strike, because of the Texas heat.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  4:07:06 PM  Show Profile
Wanda Byford (wbyford, #6867) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I gathered several spools of thread, a pin cushion I made, scissors, thimble, tape measure, a pack of needles and a few buttons for good measure! Also included are a seam ripper and a little helpful needle threaded! All items are in a little box for easy usage!

My little box is quite cute! It's a recycled shoe box plain brown exterior but very functional!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  4:13:35 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Smith (Forever Young, #1815) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Expert Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“I have two white bookcases sitting in a corner in my dining room. that is where I keep a majority of my cookbooks. They are easy to get to and browse. I also keep my Christmas cookbooks in the living room bookcase where I display all my Christmas books.

In the dining room, I keep certain cookbooks laying on a shelf, so they stay separate. Then I also have a 2-step stool in front of my bookcases with the latest cookbooks, cooking magazines and recipes I tear out to save.

I like the way I display my collection. When friends and family come to visit, they always gravitate to my corner and we all spend time sitting around the table looking at cookbooks and talking food. It's very enjoyable.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  4:26:32 PM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (Wildflower Farmgirl, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I continued to recycle those items that I decided to commit to in the Intermediate level of this badge and have been doing this since last August.

It really is easy! You just make a commitment to do it. I take my newspapers and extra grocery bags to the recycling center every 4-6 weeks. I take any plastic bags that I have to the recycling box or to the farmer's market in season.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  4:47:38 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I have researched where to take me recyclables here in Huntsville, TX. And what they take and don't take. I found out they do not take plastic bags of any kind. Buy if I recall correctly Walmart does. In the past I have used the bags to stuff pillows after cutting them up as well.

I have been wanting to recycle for a while, there is no time like the present. Will make my first drop off next week.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  4:53:56 PM  Show Profile
Connie Bergstrom (Gypsyjewelcb, #6861) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitche for earning a Beginner Level Aples Merit Badge!

“Today I researched just like back in school the history of the apple, and how it came to America. Apples grew originally in Kazakhstan, in the Neolithic era. they spread and grew eventually finding its way to Britain, after the Saxons and other tribes conquered, orchards began to start in monasteries, and in other areas specializing in different varieties of the fruit. Settlers then brought seeds and grafted trees to from the old world. Cider became one of the main ways of preserving apples and eventually it became more patriotic to drink hard cider than ale or wine. With western expansion apples found their way to Washington State where the climate was ideal to raise great apples. The best apples for cooking are gala, honey crisp, granny smith, and golden delicious they are also good for eating. Gala, fuji, jonagold and golden delicious are best for cidermaking. I cannot pick apples like I used to in Idaho, as I am now in Texas, but I tend to favor Fuji cameo jazz and jonagold apples, 4 ways Apples are used is for eating, Medicinal, decoration, and crafting.

Apples are one of my most favorite fruit, I love their bite and the combo of sweet and sour, I posted my finding on the chatroom wall around 9:00 pm. 3/15/2016”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  1:59:09 PM  Show Profile
Joyce Hein (GinghamGirl, #6071) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have participated in a Reusable Bag swap via our Henhouse - Wildflowers. I have also posted on our Henhouse about the importance of using reusable bags versus plastic bags.

I really enjoy collecting different bags so I was thrilled to be able to participate in a bag swap. They each have a story - and are so fun to collect and share with strangers the importance of using reusable bags as they inquire about where I get my bags from.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  2:04:02 PM  Show Profile
Nicole Epperson (BellaSticks, #6762) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I selected a few herbs that I have consumed in the past but have never successfully grown. I also learned about medicinal uses for some of the herbs. I researched parsley, basil, oregano,rosemary, and lavender. Most of my research was focused on growing needs and trouble shooting problems. Lavender is so important to me, we had it tossed at our wedding instead of rice or bird seed! I never eat lavender, so I used some to make lavender mint tea and it was so calming! I want to learn how to grow the herbs I learned about so I can use them for a variety of cooking and crafts I have planned for the year.

I feel ready to go out and get some seeds to start growing herbs at my apartment and the tea I made was delicious,I included a photo of my tea below.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  4:09:19 PM  Show Profile
Joan Anthony (ijjie, #849) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“Looking for a woman in a position of power, in the current day, gives you a long list of politicians, business women and entrepreneurs. None of these really inspired me from the list of 100 most powerful women in the world, until I found the name Christiane Amanpour.

Christiane was born 1958 in London England. She was raised in Tehran, and attended school in England. The were in England at the outset of the Iran/ Iraq War and remained in the UK. Christiane attended the University of Rhode Island where she studied Journalism. She was hired by CNN in 1983 as a foreign correspondent. Her assignments cover the conflicts of the Gulf War, Persian Gulf War, and the Bosnian War. Ms. Amanpour also reported on many world hot-spots, humanitarian crisis and interviewed many prominent world leaders.

The personal traits that set her apart from other reporters, was her bravery, compassion, determination and integrity of her reports and broadcasts. Even as a wife and mother, she still faced the dangers of a War Journalist.

I read the book "The News Sorority", by Sheila Weller. This book covers the careers of 3 Top Female Journalists, (Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, & Christiane Amanpour).

I enjoyed reading the book and have new respect for the dangers, Ms Amanpour faced as a War Correspondent and the determination she displayed in sticking to her principles, while carrying out difficult assignments.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page