Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:01:42 PM  Show Profile
Bea Campbell (quiltingbea, #2575) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Origami Merit Badge!

“I researched the history of Origami.

Origami is composed of the Japanese words oru (to fold) and kami (paper) In ancient Japan paper folding was used strictly for ceremonial purposes.

When we were kids we were always making paper planes didn't realize we were doing Origami. It's been awhile since I folded a plane. Once I started folding the paper it all came back to me. I made a place and a hat.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:10:55 PM  Show Profile
Linda Van Ausdell (Vanavista, #4347) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Pampered Pets Merit Badge!

“My pet is Oliver. He is a green checked conure. I found a great avian doctor for him.I went on online and found a good organic food for him and he also eats organic fruits and vegetables.

Oliver's vet wants him to eat pellets as his main source of food and vitamins. After alot of different brands, (organtic or not)I finally found pellets he will eat! "Totally Organtic Pellets". They even carry this brand at a bird store near me! So I'm thrilled with this merit badge.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:18:48 PM  Show Profile
Mary Lynn Bernhard (Mary-Lynn, #3868) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“I cleaned out under the kitchen sink and the bathroom sink. I already am a go green kinda gal. I did have a couple of old bottle of cleaner that I threw out. I made more of my vinegar and 4 thieves cleaner for both rooms. I also made a white vinegar and citrus cleaner for the windows and my stainless steel sink.

This went really well. I also make a gift basket for a new neighbor. She really like all the go green items that I had made and the note card that gave her ideas on how to use the different products. I even made a peppermint water and told her how to use it to keep mice away.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:25:14 PM  Show Profile
Theresa Atkinson (atkinst2, #1632) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Shutterbugs Merit Badge!

“The f-stop is the opening that lets light into your camera. And so the numbers on the f-stop relate to the size of the opening that is letting light into your camera. F-stops are measured by a scale, and this is known as the f-stop scale. The f-stops are actually a measurement of the diameter of the aperture. Logically, they should be expressed as a fraction and this number would tell you the diameter in millimeters as a fraction of the actual focal length of the lens.

Shutter speed is a measure of how long your camera’s sensor (the digital equivalent of film) is exposed to light.
ISO is the level of sensitivity of your camera to available light. The lower the ISO number, the less sensitive it is to the light, while a higher ISO number increases the sensitivity of your camera. ISO sequence is: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 and etc. The important thing to understand, is that each step between the numbers effectively doubles the sensitivity of the sensor

Depth of field is the zone of acceptable sharpness within a photo that will appear in focus. In every picture there is a certain area of your image in front of, and behind the subject that will appear in focus. This zone will vary from photo to photo. Some images may have very small zones of focus which is called shallow depth of field. Others may have a very large zone of focus which is called deep depth of field. Three main factors that will affect how you control the depth of field of your images are: aperture (f-stop), distance from the subject to the camera, and focal length of the lens on your camera.

Framing is simply using other objects in your photograph to frame the main subject. This is probably one of the easier composition techniques in photography.

The rule of thirds is applied by aligning a subject with the guide lines and their intersection points, placing the horizon on the top or bottom line, or allowing linear features in the image to flow from section to section.
Leading lines refers to a composition technique whereby the viewer's eye is attracted to lines that lead directly to the principle subject in the image.

I think I’ve taken more than twenty photo’s but I have posted a few of my photo’s here:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48973&whichpage=7

It was a lot of fun learning my camera and taking these photos.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:29:41 PM  Show Profile
Mona Tucker (Mummie, #4477) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“I finally finished the family & friends cookbook I've been working on for years.

I ended up with about 300 recipes. For Christmas, I had a dozen copies printed for my mother, siblings, daughters, and a couple of grown grandchildren. Instead of paying for binding, I used contact paper to cover small 3-ring binders left over from a long-ago project. They were a big hit.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:34:04 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (Aussie Chick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“I have completely eliminated all detergents and soaps from my laundry. I have opted to use soap nuts instead.

We have no clothes dryer. I hang all my clothes out on the Hills Hoist rotary clothesline (an Australian-made icon), so that my clothes can be kissed by the Queensland sun. We are blessed to have an abundance of sunny days to dry our clothes.

I use 4 soap nuts per wash and these last for about 4-5 washes. I am yet to work out the total cost, but at this stage, I think the soap nuts will be a more economical option as well as helping the environment. We collect our grey water, so by eliminating all detergents, the grey water will be less harmful to our plants.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:36:37 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (Aussie Chick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have collected 8 reusable shopping bags (most were given to me by my sister) and have been using them for my grocery shopping for the past 8-9 months.

I was previously collecting plastic bags in a fabric holder that my Grandmother made. We still collect them if they come into the house, but certainly not as many as we used to. I reuse plastic bags whenever I can but it's good to be able to eliminate them all together. Many shops are now charging extra for a plastic bag, so by carrying my own reusable shopping bag, I will be saving a reasonable amount of cash over time.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:39:24 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (Aussie Chick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Know Your Food Merit Badge!

“I have read "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver and been observing my eating habits for well over a month now. I am about to embark on a more paleo form of eating and will be attending a workshop on Monday 16 March.

We have already eliminated hydrogenated oils, artificial sweeteners and corn syrups from our diet. We only use olive oil and coconut oil when cooking or making salad dressings. We have our own vegetable garden and chickens (for eggs at this stage, but maybe for meat in the future). I have been growing my own sprouts (mung bean) which are super easy and delicious. It's all about going back to a more traditional way of eating much like our ancestors did. A properly prepared, nutrient-dense diet is the ultimate foundation for health.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  3:44:31 PM  Show Profile
Lynette McPherson (Azalea, #6300) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“I designed and made a cotton dish cloth using reclaimed cotton yarn from a partially knit sweater I purchased at a local rummage sale.

I cast on 40 stitches and knit using size 8 needles. I've made 6 of these so far and plan to use up all 5 skeins of yarn!

I love knitting dishcloths. They are all different. It is a great way to try out a knitting pattern on a small piece. It also helps you to correct your gauge and work on tension.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:08:18 PM  Show Profile
Susan English (Ohlawgirl, #6033) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Spinning Merit Badge!

“We had a really fun meeting and one of our members instructed us in building our own drop spindle for making our own yarn. We read "Spindle Spinning from Novice to Expert" by Connie Delaney. We carded the wool and then began spinning on our handmade spindle.

I'm thrilled with my yarn and the process was so much fun. I will continue to work on this to have enough yarn to make an ornament for Christmas.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:30:40 PM  Show Profile
Patty Byrd (Thebyrdhaus, #1840) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Spinning Merit Badge!

“We had a farm girl meeting where we all worked on this particular badge. We had an instructor to teach us how to build this simple drop spindle and spin wool. We read "Spindle Spinning From Novice to Expect" by Donnie Delaney. We also learned how to card wool. Silly me, I thought carding would be wrapping the wool around a card similar to wrapping embroidery floss around the little sorter cards.

It was fun. However I am not sure I would ever use this process... lol.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:35:07 PM  Show Profile
Theresa Atkinson (atkinst2, #1632) has received a certificate of achievement in Stiching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Spinning Merit Badge!

“During an Intown Farmgal meeting we had an instructor show us how to card some wool. We built our own spindle from a dowel rod and an old cd and spun the wool on a spindle.

It was a lot of fun. Will be working on getting better with a spindle.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:37:57 PM  Show Profile
Theresa Atkinson (atkinst2, #1632) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“jubilee
[joo-buh-lee, joo-buh-lee]
noun
the celebration of any of certain anniversaries, as the twenty-fifth (silver jubilee) fiftieth (golden jubilee) or sixtieth or seventy-fifth (diamond jubilee)
the completion of 50 years of existence, activity, or the like, or its celebration:
Our college will celebrate its jubilee next year.
any season or occasion of rejoicing or festivity.

This event honors the 60-year reign of Queen Elizabeth II in the UK, giving people across the UK a four-day long weekend.
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrates 60 years of the Queen’s reign. Celebrations were held across the UK during the first week of June in 2012. Many people had a day off work or school to celebrate the bank holiday on June 5, 2012. Other planned events for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee include:
A Diamond Jubilee Medal to be commissioned.
A UK-wide competition, planned to be launched in spring 2010, for towns to bid for city status.
Royal Borough status to be granted to Greenwich, which has a long-standing association with the Windsor family.
Buckingham Palace organized many events centered on the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, while the UK’s Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) coordinated government-led activities celebrating the special occasion. The department worked with the Scottish government to help ensure that a single date for a bank holiday across the UK can be held to allow for communities to join in celebrating the jubilee.

I will make and fly a Farmgirl Jubilee Flag and celebrate with the Intown Farmgals.

The jubilee flag turned out wonderful and will work with thebyrdhaus to do the celebration.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:42:26 PM  Show Profile
Theresa Atkinson (atkinst2, #1632) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Carp-hen-try Merit Badge!

“Painted my Grandson's bedroom and decorated it in Cars and Trains. The room turned out so cute in primary colors.

I read the book "Dare to Repair." The book was so good that I gave it to my daughter to put in her library so she would have a reference book to help her make repairs on her own.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:48:40 PM  Show Profile
Patty Byrd (Thebyrdhaus, #1840) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“Jubilee definition is "a special anniversary of an event, especially one celebrating twenty-five or fifty years of a reign or activity." We celebrated my parents 50th anniversary with a jubilee, We feasted, we also enjoyed cake in celebration. We had a photo slideshow covering the past 50 years. We also had a photo op set up for others to mimic a photo taken of my parents 50 years ago.

The British Diamond Jubilee for Queen Elizabeth was a week long celebration. I didn't understand that it was a special anniversary, but rather a celebration of the Queen. There were feast and people were encouraged to share lunch with neighbors and friends as part of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Beacons will be lit by communities and individuals. The celebration included the Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant: This event took place on the Thames and included about 1,000 boats gathered from across the UK, the Commonwealth and around the world. There was a BBC Concert at Buckingham Palace which included a lot of famous people coming to help in the celebration. Everyday folks had there own celebrations with feast and beacon lighting in their own communities.

I am pretty excited about the Jubilee. So now I will share my ideas for celebrating the Farmgirl Jubilee. I also shared these ideas on The Farmgirl Connection chatroom . I made a pottery flowerpot to celebrate the Jubilee.

1. I will put together a basket with items from my home canned pantry, an apron, some other hand made items, and the latest copy of Mary Jane's Farm and deliver it to a neighbor.

2. I will wave my flag and banner proudly and host a celebration picnic with the farmgals from our "Intown Farmgals" chapter and other invited guest. Each guest will go home with a special basket to help celebrate the jubilee.

This is exciting. Wonderful that this badge is offered! I can hardly wait to do the next levels.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:52:06 PM  Show Profile
Patty Byrd (Thebyrdhaus, #1840) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I watched the trailer for the movie Vanishing of the Bees and decided to rent it and watch it. Very informative. I loved it. I have planted bee friendly honeysuckle, geraniums , bee balm, echinacea, aster and other bee attracting plants and herbs. I had bee hives about 30 years ago and moved a couple of states away leaving behind the hives. This spring I will have another hive. So will be working toward my expert badge. I read Sue Monk Kidd’s “Secret Life of Bees.” A very good read. “Above all, send the bees love. Every little thing wants to be loved.” Chapter 4

All of this has made me more excited to get my hive in the spring!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  4:55:48 PM  Show Profile
Miranda Strickland (Missus Miranda, #3535) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Entrepreneurial Spirit Merit Badge!

“I sat down and finally wrote out the business plan I had been avoiding for too long with my photographic art business.

I learned a LOT by writing down - what I really want, what I don't really want. What I can get accomplished easily, what I need help with. I feel better prepared for the next steps and making this project work!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  5:00:31 PM  Show Profile
Beth Lohman (#2591) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“I have attended several Girl Scout Jubilees in the past. It was a great place to meet new people share ideas and of course a lot of crafting.

Read about the Diamond Jubilee. It was a wonderful celebration bringing many together in many ways. I love the idea of all the boats on the river and the royals spread out visiting different parts of their sovereigns.

We will be having a local potluck to share with our new farmgirl neighbors and the lighting of paper lanterns.

I will let you know how this turns out. Soooo excited :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  1:25:43 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Make It! Merit Badge!

“I made a small bench and a portable tool caddy for my garden tools and seeds.

The bench is made of reclaimed wood from an old building in Sumner, WA. The tool caddy is made of cedar. They both turned out pretty nice looking.

I used my tool caddy to haul my small garden tools, seeds and graph paper when I planted my spring garden.

My bench has doubled as a low table while I have worked to clean our my herb gardens and flower beds. I am not yet done with either of them though.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  1:30:29 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Bee Good to Your Mother Earth Merit Badge!

“I have researched and planted at least two native species in my yard (foxglove & columbine) that attract bees and butterflies. I have maintained a complete habitat for beneficial insects, including access to fresh water (piles of limbs and leaves, native trees, underbrush). A large section of the lawn is devoted to native plants, both flowers and grasses alike (tilled front field so native flowers could grow). I have successfully grown native columbine and foxglove from seed.

I have also encourage the runners of my native strawberries to grow and helped my native rhododendron produce new plants by anchoring one of its branches in dirt until it produces roots, then cutting it loose from its parent plant once it is thriving and transplanting it the following year.

I have planted a dozen different species of native trees, plants, and shrubs on and around my property (mostly fruit bearing) so the the insects and the animals have food to eat. The raccoons love the plum trees (as long as they stay out of one of them, there won't be a conflict).”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2015 :  2:17:33 PM  Show Profile
Lynette McPherson (Aalea, #6300) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Self-Sufficiency Merit Badge!

“I picked some thyme, oregano, basil, and local wild mushrooms. I washed, dried and identified the mushrooms using a book to be sure they were safe. All were sliced/chopped and dehydrated using my large dehydrator. Afterward I packaged with other dehydrated ingredients into a soup mix.

The vegetables and herbs were grown, gathered and dehydrated by me over the last 8 months. I assembled and sealed in February.

Here is my soup mix recipe.

Dehydrated Vegetable Soup Mix

1/3 cup vegetable flakes (tomatoes, celery, onion, zucchini, onion, peas, broccoli and carrots, made by putting dried veggies in a blender until pea-sized)
1 tablespoon coos coos or rice a roni mix
1 tablespoon pasta or instant rice
1/8 tsp assorted dried herbs
1/4 teaspoon dried sweet basil
pinch garlic powder
pinch onion powder
salt and pepper to taste

To use as is, add to 2 c. boiling water

Bulk, dehydrate veggies add 2 boxes rice a roni or coos coos plus flavor packets.
corn
carrots
kale
chard
sh**aki or wild mushrooms
walla walla
red peppers
green beans
peas
Potato made into mashed with chicken broth - dehydrated

mix well in bowl and divide up into packets. Top with seasonings and vaccuum seal.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2015 :  2:17:49 PM  Show Profile
Lynette McPherson (Aalea, #6300) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I taught my 17 year old daughter how to make an easy 9 patch quilt for a friend of hers. We talked about fabric selection, rotary cutter use, sewing machine terms and proper use of tools.

Her 9 patch was given as a gift to her friend who's mother is going through chemo.

Even though I used to own a quilt shop teaching a teenager with a short attention span is not always easy. Taking it slow and making sure she understood the proper process, how to use the sewing machine and rotary cutter were my main focus. The quilt was hand tied after being assembled using yarn and we washed it to be sure all the seams would hold. Her friend loves it and was very appreciative.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  4:18:44 PM  Show Profile
Bobbie Williams (#6321) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“I am timing my showers to 2 songs from my iPod and then I am out. I could stand under warm water until I run out as it is very soothing to me. I have decided that that is wasteful.

I also save my laundry until I have a full load. Whites one day and darks the next. No more washing 1 pair of jeans at a time.
I am also mulching between the vegetable rows in my garden to stop evaporation and control weeds.

Things are working well. I am still saving water. We have our own well, but there are sure no guarantees that it will always be abundant.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  4:22:26 PM  Show Profile
Bobbie Williams (#6321) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“Since my retirement 3 years ago, I have been using up my fabric stash by making single size quilts for our Mothers and children's shelter in Spokane. The shelter I donate these quilts to is Union Gospel Mission. Sometimes a quilt not only keeps people warm at night but also becomes a shelter when they are homeless. I always embroider something on the quilt to encourage the user that Jesus does love them. I make 3 or 4 each winter. Just getting ready to deliver 4 now.

They turn out quite well. I shop at thrift stores for backing fabrics and filler so this also benefits the shelters. I will continue to do this until I am unable to sew. My dear grandmother made crazy quilts for Korean orphans that her church represented in the 1950's. She has been my inspiration in many ways.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  4:27:46 PM  Show Profile
Bobbie Williams (#6321) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Pay it Forward Merit Badge!

“I don't remember not working in a garden in the summer. Even as a preschooler, I was given a row of peas to pick or a row of onions to weed. I enjoyed helping mom pod peas on the cool back step.
As an adult, I have always had a garden. This year I am going to plant an extra row of carrots and donate to our local, Reardan, Washington, Deacon's food bank. I will also plant an extra hill of pumpkins and donate them as well.

I will be seeding in another month. I love raising veggies in my raised beds and there will be plenty of room to plant those carrots (or maybe more). This is going to become a habit.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page