Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  4:29:04 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“~Per the requirements I grew three additional herbs.
~I harvested and used the herbs.
~From herbs I have grown I have packaged up Sage in small bags with a recipe for Red Onion Jam which uses Dried Sage.

~Additional herbs grown:
-Thyme
-Oregano
-Chives

~I love using herbs both fresh and dried in my cooking, baking and canning. I am always looking for new recipes which use herbs :)

~I have packaged up five packets containing Dried Rubbed Sage from my garden. Each packet has a recipe for Red Onion Jam attached.

Red Onion Jam

3 cups Red onions
1 ½ cups apple juice
½ cup Red wine vinegar
1-½ teaspoons rubbed sage
½ teaspoon black pepper
4 cups granulated sugar
Ύ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 (1.75 ounce) package of powdered fruit pectin
1/2 teaspoon butter

1)Peel, quarter and thinly slice red onions. Measure 3 cups into a 6-8 quart saucepan. Stir in apple juice, vinegar, sage, and pepper.
2)Measure sugars in a different bowl.
3)Stir in fruit pectin into onion mixture in stockpot. Add butter. Over high heat, bring mixture to a full, rolling boil stirring constantly.
4)Quickly stir in sugars. Return to a full, rolling boil, and boil exactly 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5)Remove from heat. Skim off any foam with a metal spoon. Ladle quickly into hot, sterilized half pint jars, filling to within 1/8-inch of the tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with lids and screw bands tightly. Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes. Yield: 5-6 (half-pint) jars.

Serve with cream cheese and crackers or as a glaze for roasted chicken.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  4:44:46 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“~I have always collected buttons and remember as a little girl going through my mother's buttons :) Each one has been collected and some with sentimental value. I keep them in this cute container that our very own CJ made for me :)”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  4:48:12 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“~I have gotten rid of all cleaners that are not 'green'

~I have also written a mission statement for our home

~I created a journal with recipes and alternatives for 'green' cleaners

~I have switched from 'ungreen' cleaners to natural 'green cleaners. I love not having to escape fumes and the horrible chemical smells. I like knowing that the 'green' cleaners are not only safe for my family but also for the environment.

~*~Our Mission Statement~*~

*We pledge to use Green cleaners in our household
*We pledge to always make the healthier choice in cleaners
*We pledge to do as much research as possible and to become more knowledgeable concerning cleaners and what is safe for our home and our environment.

~I have created a journal and recorded tried and true natural cleaners and alternatives. I have also added ways to re-purpose items that may otherwise be disposed of. I have been wanting to do this for a long time.

Thanks for the push.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  4:50:11 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“~I made the laundry detergent using Aunt Jenny's recipe she posted on the chatroom.

~I made my own soap. A few years ago I had wanted to make my own and asked my husband to help me. Once he saw that lye was involved, he took over. He was protecting me from the chemicals :) On August 23, 2013 he showed me how to make soap to include: safety, proper measuring and weighing, the science behind the molecular structure and the proper temperatures that must be met.

The scent is Sweet Birch, an essential oil. The soap was also made with tallow that we rendered. I am very pleased being able to accomplish this and produce a soap that not only smells wonderful but feels nice too!

~I have made my own:
-Glass Cleaner
-All-Purpose Cleaner
-All-Surface Scrub
-Air Freshener
-Carpet Deodorizer

~I have shared these recipes with friends and the ladies at church :)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  4:53:34 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Grammar Merit Badge!

“~I have made an effort to improve my grammar and spelling. I also have refrained from using slang, abbreviations, or any type of text-messaging language.

~I have chosen an unfamiliar word from my dictionary as my word of the day. This was done every day for two weeks.

~I have always tried to make an effort to improve my grammar and spelling. I dislike slang and text-messaging language so that has not been a problem for me. I do my best to resist using abbreviations as well.

~Using our Webster's 1828 Dictionary, I chose one word a day to learn and incorporate into my daily activity. I love learning new words.

Some excerpts from my journal:

-Halcyon: an adjective. Calm; quiet; undisturbed; peaceful.

"I prefer my time in the morning to be halcyon"

-Bivouac: a noun. The guard or watch of a whole army.

"There was a bivouac in hopes of being prepared for enemy attack"

-Acquiesce: a verb. To rest satisfied; to rest without opposition; or discontent.

"I acquiesce in my Lord"

I would like to encourage more farmgirls to learn new words. The following website has a 'word for the day':

http://1828.mshaffer.com/”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  4:26:31 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Bustin' Out Merit Badge!

“~I have tried a new organic food each week for 21 days.

~I completed this task for one month.

~My family and I enjoyed trying organic, new to us foods as well as organic versions of foods we enjoy. It is amazing the look of organic food items not to mention how flavorful. We have purchased both beef and pork from our local meat processor but had not tried chicken until recently. I never knew that it tasted so good!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  4:29:56 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Bustin' Out Merit Badge!

“~I chose a guilty pleasure and replicated it organically.

~I replicated a Creamsicle recipe as we love ice cream in the Summer :)I look forward to replicating more favorites.

The recipe I used was:

Homemade Creamsicles

4 cups of Organic Vanilla Ice Cream
2 cups of Organic Orange Juice
4 tbs. of Organic Milk
6 tbs. of Organic Sugar
2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract

Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix well. Please in ice cream pop molds and add wooden sticks. Freeze until hardened and enjoy!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  4:33:25 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Birds Merit Badge!

“~I researched birds native to my area.

~I created a bird 'wish list' of birds I would like to see.

~I truly enjoy seeing the different varieties of birds. I researched birds native to South West Colorado through various online resources.

~I also compiled a list of birds I would like to see. This list includes:

-Lark Bunting (I have yet to see out state bird)
-Western Tanager
-Oriole
-Purple Martin
-Osprey
-Vermillion Flycatcher
-Belted Kingfisher

Just to name a few.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  4:37:40 PM  Show Profile
Sharon Demers (Calicogirl, #5392) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“~I created a bracelet using both buttons and charms that I had. I really like how it turned out.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  3:37:50 PM  Show Profile
Tiffany Whitelatch (#5435) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“Nothing makes me happier than handwritten passed down recipes! My grandma taught me how to keep a nice collection and passed down quite a few recipes to me because of how much I bugged her to learn more. I collect old family cookbooks, even from yard sales and wherever, I feel these are treasures that were meant to be kept and loved. My grandmother passed away a few years ago, but her handwriting on her tasty potato salad is still very clear. It makes me feel close to her to see these cards and know she took the time to make sure to write them down for future generations like myself.

I think it turned out well. I already have amassed quite a bit, but its always nice to add to the collection!

To double check that I had all the greats, I talked to my aunt Debbie, who was very close to grandma and she made sure I had access to all of grams old books.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  3:46:00 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Bustin' Out Merit Badge!

“I spent the better part of the growing season not just working to add organic foods to our diet, but to grow them as well. I added kohlrabi to the garden and to our diet. It has a mild pepper taste and is great raw. I grew and ate organic corn, broccoli, tomatoes, potatoes, radishes, spinach, lettuce, and cucumbers.

This has been wonderful. The foods are amazingly full of flavor and I am eating them ripe from the garden, sometimes straight from the plant. Everything has been in season and we have given extras away to friends and family. Organic seasonal food is manna from heaven.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  3:49:52 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Expert Level Relaxation Merit Badge!

“Having been a needle woman most of my life, I have started taking water color classes from a local artist. I am continuing to take a 15 minute daily quiet time to just breath and am learning a few yoga poses and stretches to keep my muscles from getting so tense and documenting those that seem to work the best.

My journal shows that I am getting more agile, but I have up days and down days. I am very much enjoying the painting classes and even submitted one of my paintings for publication in my favorite calendar.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  3:54:34 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level "Out There" Women Merit Badge!

“Since I was a Boy Scout Leader I have been collecting items to keep in my hiking pack as an emergency kit. I have refined it to a large silver tin with a space blanket, knife, small light, ice pack, safety pins, floss, yellow cord, compass, snack, muscle ointment, bandaids, matches in case, and firestarter (cotton ball dipped in wax). I also carry a poncho when I go hiking as well as a refillable water bottle.

The hardest part is keeping the items portable and lightweight. Many items pull double duty, like the cord and safety pin only need a stick to be a fishing rod, and the poncho can become a tent. The space blanket can be used as a single and to capture rain water for drinking. The silver tin not only keep things dry, it is also reflective and can be used as a signal. The rest go without saying. They make a nice tidy bundle that fit neatly in the front pouch of my hiking backpack.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  3:57:47 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Disconnect to Reconnect Merit Badge!

“I left on a Friday night with my family, and headed for the Blue Ridge Mountains. We spent a weekend camped near a creek in one of the many valleys. No cell service, no electricity, no radio, nothing but what we brought with us and nature for company. We went for hikes, waded in the creek (it was very cold), and played games.

It was a wonderful weekend that I had nearly forgotten about. It was so nice not to be connected by any of my electronic leashes and to just relax. I read, stitched, played, laughed, and generally had fun. I need to do that again sometime soon.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:18:21 PM  Show Profile
Connie Warren (Killarney, #3392) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Make It! Merit Badge!

“We built a planter out of old barn wood and placed it beside the potting shed.

I cleaned and oiled my tools and oiled the handles of the vintage ones. I store them all in the potting shed for winter and then move them to the smaller storage shed for spring and summer use.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:23:59 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“A mixture of 1 parts oil to 4 parts water is great for cleaning formica. A vinegar and water mixture can be used in conjunction with newspaper to clean glass. A baking soda paste can help lift a stain, is great for scrubbing a sink, and when added to the wash will help get the clothes clean. A cut lemon can help loosen grease. I have jettisoned all my "conventional" cleaning products some time ago and have turned to more natural cleaning products. It is not just important for the environment in general, but also important for the health of my septic system and our indoor air quality. I even make all my soap and no longer have such a problem with skin allergies.

When I was in FFA, I learned apple peels would clean the grease from the cider press off your hands. Growing up I learned chicken fat made your hands soft, but only gas or turpentine would take pine pitch off your hands. I have since found a product containing citrus oil that takes pine pitch off your hands and is not nearly so harmful. It also gets a kitchen squeaky clean as it is wonderful for removing grease. It smells great and it isn't harmful to the environment.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:27:11 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Build it Green Merit Badge!

“I started the topic "Found Decor" under Make It Easy in the Farmgirl Forum. I described one of the ways I decorate using found and special objects and how my daughter helps me in the finding and the changing.

It's wonderful! Found objects from nature and special items from friends and family need a special place and can be very inspiring. Whenever I look at the items on my shelf, I think of the people or critters they are associated with and often have brainstorms of craft, especially quilting, ideas.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:37:16 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning a Beginner Level Carp-hen-try Merit Badge!

“I read the book "Dare to Repair" by Julie Sussman and Stephanie Glakas-tenet.

I also painted all the rooms in my house using a zero VOC paint and put up shelves on one wall in my sewing room.

I have learned a lot from reading the book and have marked all the different pages for things I need to do, especially to my water heater.

Since the house was new to my daughter and I, the first thing we wanted to do to make it our own was paint each room how we wanted it. It took a summer of weekends and a lot of picnics, but we got it done. After we started moving on, I realized I was going to need better storage in my sewing room, so I went to the hardware store and bought some lumber, brackets, and wood sealer. in a weekend I had adjustable shelving from floor to ceiling.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:51:24 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Self-Sufficiency Merit Badge!

“I made 2 pints of bread and butter pickles, 1 pint of sweet dill pickles, and 4 pints of pickled eggs. I made a pint of tomato paste, 4 pints of tomato sauce, and 3 pints of red sauce (for spaghetti, chili, lasagna, etc). I also made 8 pints of apple pie filling for the recipe in Mary Jane's Ideabook, and 1 pint of apple/blackberry pie filling.

All the fruits and vegetables came from this year's harvest. All the herbs were one that I had grown. It was nice to be able to put up foods that came from our farm. I still have a lot left to process. I have gotten a great deal of pleasure from putting up the harvest and am looking forward to have "fast food" straight from my own pantry. The popping sound of the jars sealing is gratifying.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:52:04 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“I wrote a letter to my local fire department thanking them for their service to our community and our state. I also wrote a letter to the editor of my local newspaper (Bonney Lake-Sumner Courier-Herald) to encourage others to give a word of thanks to our many unsung service providers: parents. I have continued to read "The Book of Awesome" and have gone back to reread some of my favorite entries.

Thanking someone for his or her service, regardless of the service performed, should be something we each do daily. We often hear advertisements thanking many of the most obvious service providers, but rarely the less obvious ones. For me, parents serve a vital role in the raising of the next generation. How a parent behaves in public and toward his or her child will influence that child's behavior. It is imperative that we encourage good behavior in parents through the use of positive reinforcement; gratitude. We should all be grateful that there are people willing to do this task.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  3:55:26 PM  Show Profile
Connie Warren (Killarney, #3392) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horse Dreams Merit Badge!

“I drive past this horse stable on the way to work and always admire the quarter horses running in the field. So, I stopped by one day.

The owner boards horses for a monthly fee and he is planning to have horse shows for children in the future. The stables have been there about 1 year. Most of the time the horses are not that close to the road, but when I got out with my camera, they came to greet me and had an apple snack!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  4:08:43 PM  Show Profile
Sherrilyn Askew (Sherri, #1350) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Bee Good to your Mother Earth Merit Badge!

“Nancy's book "Montrose: Life in a Garden" is heart wrenching. I have lived in the area of the US and some of the gardens are fabulous. Kudzu has overtaken many of the gardens, but every now and then, the kudzu is beaten back by a brave soul and an old garden is found. I used to grow lemon, lime, and orange trees on my deck and eat their fresh fruit each winter. The descriptions and drawings of her gardens and her journey speak loudly. I myself have made several rough sketches of my property and have roughed in many of the plants and trees, and even having this spot of land is part of my own journey. I hope someday to have numerous gardens with something always to see at any time of the year. So far I have my herb and edible flower garden by the front door, my orchard behind the house, and the vegetable garden in the front field. I am wrestling the chickens for the spot outside the kitchen window for a hummingbird garden, and plan to wrestle the weed trees for the front yard so I can install a native garden.

I installed 6 raised beds and plated vegetables in all of them. I did not use any pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, just soapy water (organic soap of course) for the cabbage aphids and old fashioned manure. I did some companion planting of the carrots and tomatoes.

For the cabbage aphids, I finally pulled up the plants that were covered and tossed them in the compost heap. I did not have another infestation on the other plants either. Not sure what to do about the moles seeing my potatoes as a buffet though. The deer ate all my edame (that was a new plant for me too). My tomatoes flourished and were ripening nearly a month before anyone else though. Letting the critters and bugs eat some was a little tough to take. Maybe next year I will have a few more ideas under my belt.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  4:14:05 PM  Show Profile
Laura Hacker (laurahdoll, #5473) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horse Dreams Merit Badge!

“I live in a very rural area. Filled with nurserys, farms and livestock. You can't help but notice the beautiful majestic horses. The one that catches my eye the most is the Quarter Horse, preferrably the Quarter Pony. They are the true form of an "American Horse", they are broad, quick and extremely gentle. A few years ago, a friend of mine who trains horses, found me a beautiful sorrel quarter pony to give a little attention to, he was found in a field with many other horses, he was frail due to lack of food and care... I went to his new barn nearly everyday; brushing, grazing and giving him all the attention I could!

It turned out better than I had hoped, at 3 years old, this little boy (Benjamin) became my own. His first day at his new home, he was so curious about eating an apple (because he had never had one) he peeled off the skin of it before getting to the delicious sweetness. He now will eat an apple within two bites! What a funny guy!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  4:20:42 PM  Show Profile
Laura Hacker (laurahdoll, #5473) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“Its been about two years having chickens. Two "White Leghorns" Steph and Deb, the most beautiful girls... laying down on the ground and spreading thier wings to be held. They produce amazing eggs that taste far beyond what you find in a grocery store. They eat natural pellets and corn. They love alfalfa grass and excess vegetables from the garden.

They are still producing eggs that make delicious foods, they are still just as friendly and are extremely quiet! I feel so lucky, especially seeing eggs at $5 a dozen!!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  4:25:23 PM  Show Profile
Laura Hacker (laurahdoll, #5473) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Level First Aid Merit Badge!

“I work in a clinic setting, I have been CPR certified for 6 years now. I have first aid kits pretty much everywhere! Included I have natural yet practical things that would be needed in each situational setting. I have them at our barn, in my car and in my house. I keep up to date with being CPR certified by the American Heart Association.

Luckily I have never needed to use CPR in my life, hopefully I never will have to. But having a first aid kit, for falling off a horse, being rammed by a goat or cuts from working on fencing sure has come in handy, I love to be the nurse and make sure that everyone is good and not covered in blood or bruises! Eek!”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page