Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  11:19:13 AM  Show Profile
Lisa Bramblet, (CABuffaloGal #2705) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level The Secret Life of Bees badge.

"Thoroughly enjoyed the book and the film. I learned even more that I thought I would. My DD enjoyed the film as part of her homeschool Earthscience lesson for the day. :)

We are even more charged about our gardening efforts and are hoping to try our hand at bee keeping with our friends since there are no bees allowed in our city limits. :("
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  11:28:53 AM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner, intermediate and expert level Entrepreneurial Spirit badge.

"This application is for all levels of this badge:

My husband decided that since we owned several horses (Missouri Fox Trotters) that we should breed and sell the foals as weanlings or yearlings. That is the business and the basic business plan. We knew that stud fees would run between $350 and $500 with additional costs of $5 to $10 a day for mare care. The timeline was breed in the Spring so that the foals would also be born in the Spring (11 month gestation) to take advantage of warmer weather. The name we chose was "Traildancer Fox Trotters".

We talked to our tax person about the ramifications of breeding horses as a business. Basically one must show INTENT to have profit from the endeavor. I also registered the aforementioned business name with the State of Oregon and opened a business account with a local bank. For all those profits, you know! I also purchased and read the book, "The Official IRS Tax Guide to Auditing Horse Activities". Our funding was provided by my job as a flagger for the local power company. We did not print business cards as this was intended to be a small operation.

We had the first mare bred; purchased a second mare and bred her. And waited. They both foaled the following Spring--healthy foals, a filly and a colt. The colt sold as a yearling; the filly sold at 18 months. Both mares were bred back on the foal heat. Again we waited.

This second foaling did not go as well as the first. Stormy foaled fine; Dinah retained the afterbirth (healthy colt, though) and I had to take her and the brand-new colt to the vet. Try loading a few-hours-old colt into a trailer! I had a mare foal years ago and die in 7 days from retained afterbirth so I knew this was serious. She foaled around 5:00 p.m. By 9:00 p.m. when the afterbirth was removed it was already dark, stinky and becoming toxic. The mare recovered nicely.

The filly sold at one year; the colt did not sell and I have kept him as my number two horse for when my riding horse gets too old.

I advertised in the national publication of the Missouri Fox Trotting Horse Breed Association. I also used word-of-mouth. At one year old I entered two differnt foals in two different years in a local gaited horse show, having sale posters on the front of the stalls.

We ended up selling four of five horses. We then decided to "retire" from horse breeding as the market for horses was falling apart so we also sold the mares. Now we just enjoy the horses that we have."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  11:46:02 AM  Show Profile
Tamara Burger, (GrammyTammy #2495) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Cross-Stitch badge.

"I bought a bookmark aida cloth at Joanne Fabrics and made the design on the package.

I wish I had done the outline/backstitch with one strand of floss instead of two. It stands out a little too much."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  11:55:50 AM  Show Profile
Tamara Burger, (GrammyTammy #2495) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Knitting badge.

"While on vacation this year, my mom found this pattern. I liked it and made up the sweater. New for me was making the flowers. I have not done much following a design pattern so that was good practice too. The pattern called for pearl buttons, since I didn't have any I turned to what I did have in my button collection.

It's really pretty and I have had lots of positive comments on it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  1:38:38 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson, (FieldsofThyme #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farmgirl Legends for earning a Farmgirl Guide badge!
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  1:44:10 PM  Show Profile
Lori Manapat, (Manapoohcrew #3369) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge.

"I have been using reusable bags at the grocery store for awhile. So I made a few more bags and decided to use them at every store I went to.

It has been going great. I have used my new and old bags everywhere I go. Even my kids are getting into it. I love my bags."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  2:05:50 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a beginner level Outstepping badge.

"In order to visit three places I have not been before, I would have to travel close to 100 miles or more and I can't justify the fuel to do that.

However, today I did hike with some friends to a place I have been several times but not for many years.

I identified the State Tree (Douglas Fir) and the State Flower (Oregon Grape). The Oregon Grape even had ripe grapes. I took a picture but it froze up my computer when I tried to attach it. I also took a photo of the Fir. I have not seen a Meadowlark (State Bird), but I have heard them singing in the poison oak when I have been riding. Their warble is distinctive and very pretty.

I have known how to build a safe campfire since I was a little girl growing up in Alaska. Last spring I built a bee-yoo-tee-ful one at Pine Bench on a solo pack trip. I have a picture but won't try to load it!

Having lived here for more than 20 years, it's difficult to find someplace new to go that is within reasonable driving distance. I usually return to places I have already visited and stay several days rather than day trips.

Douglas Fir and Oregon Grape are EVERYWHERE in this area. I have eaten the little grapes, but I don't remember what they tasted like."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  2:16:13 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a beginner level 'Out There' Women badge.

"The hornbags that I carry every ride have the items listed with the exception of the mirror and the space blanket which are included when I pack in. The matches are not in a waterproof container because I dipped the heads in melted wax as my dad used to do. They are stored in a reused prescription bottle.

I would like to reccommend that your list be amended to include toilet paper, water and a flashlight. I have needed and used all of these, even when going out for the day.

Here is a list of some of our native plants and their properties.

10 Native Plants with Properties

1. Salal (Gaultheria shallon) Berries eaten fresh; young leaves chewed as hunger suppressant; leafy branches cooked as flavoring in fish soup.
2. Western Trumpet Honeysuckle (Lonicera ciliosa) Stems used for weaving, binding and lashing; berries considered inedible and may be poisonous.
3. Scotch Broom (Ulex europaeus) Seeds used a coffee substitute; flowers pickled and used to make wine. Contains several toxic alkaloids than can depress heart and nervous system.
4. Common Camas (Camassia quamash) Bulbs steamed; used to sweeten other foods; could be sun-dried for trade or storage. Camas beds could be owned and inherited.
5. Oregon Iris (Iris tenax) Leaves braided into snares for animals as large as elk.
6. Miner’s Lettuce (Claytonia perfoliata) Used as salad vegetable.
7. Cow Parsnip (Heracleum lanatum) Used as green vegetable; young stalks and stems peeled and eaten raw or boiled. Also called “Indian Celery”.
8. Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga mensiesii ) Wood used to make implements; pitch used for sealing and caulking; pitch used for medicinal salve.
9. Western Red Cedar (Thuja plicata) Wood used for many items and as fuel for drying fish.
10. Bigleaf Maple (Acer macrophyllum) Used to make internal medicine and to treat sore throats; wood used for paddles; sprouted seeds eaten.

All information gathered from Plants of the Pacific Northwest Coast by Pojar and Mackinnon. These properties and uses are those of native tribes. These plants are widespread throughout many parts of Oregon.

There have been times when I needed the extra food in my hornbags. I also have run out of water and daylight. While horses see quite well in the darkness, it is disconcerting to have no point of reference. I usually sing loudly to scare any "things that go bump in the night" before they jump out and spook my horse.

The 10 plants I see almost every time I ride. I especially like the way the leaves grow around the stalk in a circle on the Miner's Lettuce and the Honeysuckle.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  2:23:43 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Going Green badge.

"I went through the house removing the old cleaners with the exception of Lemon Fresh Joy dish soap which gets out grease stains like nobody's business.

My mission statement is borrowed from Krystle Townsend (countrymommy85): "Simplfy my house, simplify my life, simplify my cleaners...." Thanks, Krystle.

I am working on an actual journal, however, I have been writing down on scrap paper many green recipes, most of which have come from forums on MJF.

To replace the commercial cleaners, I have either made my own, used Dr. Bronner's or Mrs. Meyers' products or used Trader Joe's or Seventh Generation.

I have shared several ideas, particularly the homemade laundry soap with some of my friends and family. I made some laundry soap for my sister-in-law and for my daughter."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  2:34:52 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Backyard Farmer badge.

"When we have tried to have chickens, they roosted in the rafters of the barn and pooped all over the hay. I did not think that this was healthy for the horses, so we ate one and gave the other to my sister-in-law. Peep lived for a long time.

My friend Jaime has a flock of chickens. She will sell me eggs when she has extra. She feeds as organically as possible with much of the chicken's food being vegetable scraps.

I like using Jaime's eggs, knowing that the chickens are outdoors all the time.

One year in Alaska, my family stayed in McCarthy for a summer. A lady there had some chickens and sold fresh eggs. She warned us that the yolk would be differently colored than we were used to because the chickens ate the berries (blaze orange) from the Soapbush. The yolks were also blaze orange!! But they tasted good."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  2:47:32 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Horse Dreams badge.

"Whichever way I drive to town, I pass at least one breeding farm and several pastures with horses in them.

Most horses in this area are Arabians, Quarter Horses or Paints, which are Quarter Horses with large spots. There are also quite a few mules here.

I own five horses so I am up close and personal all the time. But I have also ridden and visited with friends who have different breeds.

My favorite riding horse is the Missouri Fox Trotter. I own four.

As far as looks, my favorite is the Arabian. This is the fifth horse at our place and belongs to my daughter. These horses are so graceful and exquisite yet are tough as nails and can go forever. This breed is the preferred breed for endurance riders, although I have ridden my Fox Trotter and finished "fit to continue" in two endurance rides.

I love horses, particularly the smell of their hair and watching their muscles as they move. I have loved horses almost all my life."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  2:55:33 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level The Secret Life of Bees badge.

"I watched the trailer. I read the book, "Secret Life of Bees" and enjoyed it. I thought there would be more information about beekeeping. The Civil Rights part was very sad.

I don't have a garden, but our landscaping includes clematis, rhododendrons, roses, hyacinths (Spring only), wild blackberries, and several fruit trees.

In the Spring especially, I hear and see hundreds of bees in and around the flowering plants near our house.

Two years ago we had several huge swarms in the area. I don't know if it had to do with weather patterns but it was disconcerting to be in the center of a swarm of bees! I never got stung. I guess they were focused on something else.

And this Spring, while riding, my friend pointed out a swarm on a tree. Very cool. I have no idea what kind of bees these were. But it was fascinating."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  3:01:50 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level Build It Green badge.

"My mother quilts and does stained glass. My husband hunts. We have a real Christmas tree.

I have two of my mother's Alaska-themed quilted wallhangings. I have a stained glass framed mirror that she made. In my daughter's room hangs a stained glass horse mirror that my mother also made.

We have several antler mounts on the wall in the living room.

At Christmas we have a real tree, usually a Noble Fir. I use the discarded branches as decorations on the television and on the sink counter.

I also have pictures that my children have drawn and craft items that they made while in school."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  3:09:40 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Crochet badge.

"I can't remember when I learned to crochet.

I taught my children how to do a single crochet which they promptly turned in to a long chain!

I made an afghan with different stitches including a popcorn stitch. It was quite the undertaking and took many times longer than the three-hour minimum necessary for this badge."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  3:18:27 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner and intermediate level Quilting badge.

"I am applying for both Beginner and Intermediate levels of this badge.

I know the basics and have spent far more than the three-hour minimum required.

I learned how to paper-piece.

Of course, my first quilting project couldn't be simple. I chose an applique wallhanging of a horse head by Terry Whitney. It consisted of 101 pieces to trace, cut out, apply to fabric, press on, cut out again, position on pattern, press again to secure pieces. Then I had to add batting and backing and sew around the individual pieces. Whew! And I've made SIX of these.

Terry Whitney has several other horse-themed hangings. The most difficult and time-consuming was the one with two horses. The grass clumps had little tiny snips all around which drove my carpal tunnel nuts.

Between choosing fabric (I like batiks), tracing pieces, cutting pieces, placing pieces and sewing the pieces down, I have spent more than five hours quilting with a friend (or my husband) present.

My Intermediate project is making many more of the horse wallhangings. In making all of them, I have spent far more than the twenty-hour minimum required as it takes about ten hours per hanging and I have done nine."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  3:29:04 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Homespun Christmas badge.

"Last Christmas I made MJ's Frilly apron for my friends, along with a paper-pieced tree ornament and MJ's Bug-Off Bars.

The ornament pattern was sent to me by Carrie Meerwarth.

I really enjoy making these aprons. The pattern is simple and sews up fast. For each friend, I made the apron in her favorite color. I took a photo but will not attempt to attach it.

I think they liked the ornaments. I'm not sure about the Bug-Off Bars.

I decorate the Christmas tree with religious ornaments, particularly flute-playing angels, since I play the flute. Each year since we've gotten married my mother sends a different brass animal ornament that says hand-made. I also have several hand-made items from friends, relatives and my children. It's pretty much the same every year except for the brass ornaments or if I find a new angel."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  3:52:46 PM  Show Profile
Loyce Krogel, (traildancer #1272) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Scrapbooking badge.

"I have been scrapbooking for several years, ever since I had surgery and decided to organize my horse trip photos in one place.

For Christmas one year, I made scrapbooks of all the Mother-Daughter Overnight Pack-In trips that a friend and I had done with our daughters. I included a story about each trip.

For my parent's 50th wedding anniversary I made a scrapbook of the time we spent at McCarthy, Alaska, during the month of March. My two brothers, their wives and children (except the college-age daughter), myself and my son (daughter in college; husband had to work) all spent 10 days there. It was fun to play in the snow. And the day we drove out, it was -20!

I also have made "The Book of Loyce" with my favorite Bible verses, sayings, things, dates, etc.

My parents liked their scrapbook. My friend, her daughter, my daughter and myself all enjoyed their scrapbooks.

It is nice to be able to pull out a scrapbook and know that all the horse trips taken that year will be in that one book, not filed every which way.

And it's fun to look at my book about me every once in a while!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  4:08:36 PM  Show Profile
Scarlett Winters, (silver3wings #2044) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level Build It Green badge.

"For several months, I researched ways to make my home less toxic and to keep my home well-maintained in the process.

The best way I found to be green in my household decorating was to practice the three R’s. Reduce: By bringing in as little “new” stuff as possible, I’m lowering the carbon footprint of my redecorating projects. It also matters what I do with the “old” stuff. I decided to make some changes to the bed frame I’ve had since I was twelve. I purchased a new bed frame at a neighborhood yard sale. Recycle: I gave my old bed frame to St. Vincent DePaul Society, a non-profit that provides furniture to people in need. Reuse: Sometimes, you don’t have to get rid of something. Instead, it just needs a little cleaning or touching up. My quilt was falling apart. So, instead of trashing it and making a new one, I learned how to repair it and add a little additional flair. Another green-friendly way to decorate is by adding live trees and plants. They help filter the indoor air and bring life into the rooms."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  12:22:07 PM  Show Profile
Scarlett Winters, (silver3wings #2044) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an intermediate level Build It Green badge.

"Since I do not belong to a Farmgirl Chapter, I posted my green decorating ideas in the "Make It Easy" forum in the Farmgirl Chatroom.

I was actually surprised at how much I have learned to do with regard to green decorating. I never really paid attention to what I was learning until I wrote it all out."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  12:32:36 PM  Show Profile
Justine Thompson, (JThomp #2904) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level Carp-hen-try badge.

"I installed a closet organization system in our spare room. When the room got painted the closet didn't receive much attention. I patched any dings in the walls, sanded, painted, then installed the system.

I also checked out and read "Dare to Repair" by Julie Sussman and Stephanie Glakastenet. I ended up buying a copy of the book from the used bookstore.

Overall the project went pretty well and it wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. There were a couple challenges but I got them sorted out. The biggest problem was getting the shelf supports to hook on to the shelf properly. They weren’t like our other systems and it was like trying to solve a puzzle. I did get to learn how to use the new drill I bought for my husband for Christmas last year. The room is my sewing and my husband’s hobby room and it really was in need of being organized. I know where everything is now and I can get to it easily without digging. I am satisfied and very happy with my new closet system."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  12:45:22 PM  Show Profile
Pamela Drake, (shelly may #3497) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Crochet badge.

"I have crocheted before but never considered myself as a crocheter because I'm not able to crochet by using a pattern. The only stitch I know how to do is the single crochet. I have made scarves, bottle cozies and crochet headband with a flower and a baby blanket for my new great nephew by using the single crochet stitch. I am very excited to try using other stitches and trying to learn how to follow a pattern. I was pleasantly suprised to see that the crochet dish cloth in MJ's ideabook was of single crochet. My dish cloth is made from 100% cotton and I can't wait to use it in my kitchen!

I am very pleased with the out come of my dish cloth. I am very pleased that the tension and the edges are all even.
That was a challenge that was hard to figure out when I was teaching myself to crochet. I love the feel of the natural cotton and the color."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  12:54:47 PM  Show Profile
Pamela Drake, (shelly may #3497) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Buttoned Up badge.

"My button collection was actually started by my mother-in-law, we used to do alot of crafting together and she did a lot of sewing. Now she is unable to sew due to health reasons and she gave me a lot of the buttons. Some of the buttons I already had either purchased for future craft projects or from some of the clothing that my family and I have out worn or out grown.

I love the color combinations along with the the different materials that each one is made of. I like to look at them and try to imagine maybe what garment it might have been sewn on or who might have sewn it or even wore it. It has inspired me to start looking for older buttons at some of the local antique stores in my town and to start a collection."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  1:04:18 PM  Show Profile
Pamela Drake, (shelly may #3497) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge.

" I really enjoyed making my pin keeper. I used a jelly jar like the one in MJ's ideabook. It inspired me to make mine. I have a art studio in my home that is decorated in black, white, red and yellow. So how perfect to make a matching pin keeper to match my studio! I chose the jar because I can store not only the pins on top but also other sewing essentials in the jar and not have to search for them. I made the pin keeper itself from red and white fabric that I had left over from a journal project I had done earlier and the jar has a white metal ring I also used black sheer ribbon with white polka dots to tie a bow around the top. Then I hand sewed a yellow and clear button stitched with red thread on top and added my pins!

I love it!! It is going to come in handy in the studio! It was a little difficult at first with the lid, fabric and stuffing but I conquered it and am proud."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  1:10:59 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson, (FieldsofThyme #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Nellie Make-do badge.

"I crocheted a rag rug for this badge. It measures 5 1/2 feet long by about 22 inches wide.

Over the course of a year, I saved old sheets, pillow cases, and other fabric. I cut them into strips and sewed them together to create this rug. This rug also contains an old apron my kids used for playing house when they were kids, and a baby crib sheet I probably used for all my kids.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  1:19:12 PM  Show Profile
Angela Coffman, (quilting angie #3445) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge.

"I now have seven reusable shopping bags that are nicely hung by the door so that whenever I go shopping I can quickly grab some and I love not having all the extra bags to carry in.

I love it."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page