Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  3:38:36 PM  Show Profile
Kim Wingert (kiminca, #2164) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level The Secret Life of Bees badge.

"I read The Secret Life of Bees and really enjoyed it. I watched the trailer about vanishing bees--and wished it was longer, I am going to try to see the whole film. I also researched bee friendly plants for my area, and where the bees like to find these plants. I have fuchsia, lavender, sage, thyme, oregano, pyracantha, penstemon, orange and lemon trees, and I have planted a variety of squash plants.

I noticed as I was preparing my beds for spring planting that bees were all over a yellow flowered weed. I left the weed for a few extra weeks until I noticed the bees had left. I find myself rescuing bees from my dog's water dish, and encouraging my children to appreciate the bees and to not be afraid of them. I am looking forward to the next level!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  3:44:42 PM  Show Profile
Kim Wingert (kiminca, #2164) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level Let's Get Physical badge.

"I have spent the last 5 weeks doing a weight training program three times a week, in addition to walking on alternate days. I am trying to be aware of what I eat, and have been careful to snack to keep my hunger at bay. I read a book on weight training, another book on healthier eating.

I have lost eight pounds and feel a definite 'hardening' taking place in my middle and in my legs. The best part has been the puffiness going out of my face! I enjoy the challenge of eating better, however, I am going to change to more free weights and fewer floor exercises until I loose some of my bulk. I plan to add biking to my aerobic days to pick up the intensity."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  4:01:38 PM  Show Profile
Kim Wingert (kiminca, #2164) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Aprons badge.

"I made an apron from some fabric that I had on hand that has retro kitchen tool pattern. To spice it up I added red piping.

I have never made an apron before--it was fun, it reminded me of the aprons my mom used to wear when I was growing up."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  4:05:50 PM  Show Profile
Kim Wingert (kiminca, #2164) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge.

"I put together a sewing kit that I could keep handy with all of the essentials, as well as a threader, some hooks and eyes, and snaps. I put them all in a cute basket I found in an antique shop.

I haven't had a sewing kit in several years and had really missed it. I had such a good time putting it together I made another one for my daughter in law to be. I am keeping it on the top of a stack of baskets where I keep some of my craft supplies so it is always handy."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  4:10:51 PM  Show Profile
Jamie Sweeney (SunnyJam, #2504) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge.

"Here is a photo of seven of my reusable grocery bags. I've had my well-loved canvas bag for several years and have been adding "branded" bags when they are offered at the stores I shop at. Most were free with a coupon, so it cost very little!

I love using the reusable bags! They are so sturdy and can carry so much more than plastic grocery bags. I keep two in the trunk of the car at all times so I'm always ready to shop!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  4:20:47 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer Schoener (plantcarazy, #2814) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge.

"I first started by looking around my house to see what I could put my buttons and saftey pins in- I decided for now to use baby food jars until I graduate to something bigger! Then I found an old antique canning jar from Norway that I brought back as a keepsake and decided that was perfect for my seam ripper, tape measure, and the little odds and ends that will come later. I then had some vintage tupperware canisters that I never used, but I found that they hold spools of thread and bobbins perfectly. I started out with the basic colors of thread- white, black, dk. blue, and a tan/brown. I then wanted to make a pinchushion that I could easily take with me. A while back a painted a little wooden box, with a lid, and then never did anything with it. Well I found out it fit straight pins perfectly so I took some polyfill (from my couch!!) and an old bib of my daughters that I could not let go of- I cut the bib to size ran a running stich around the edge, and filled it with the polyfill and cinched it shut. I then glued it to the bottom of the wooden box and now have a lidded pin cushion box.

At first I did not know where to start, but once I did get started the creative momentum seemed to kick in! I am very happy with how it turned out, especially since I was able to use small treasured items I did not have a use for before! My inspirations came from the Mary Janes Stiching Room book, and my hopes to reuse things I already had in the house. Now I can't stop sewing!!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:03:32 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Brown (rileybrown, #2007) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level The Secret Life of Bees badge.

"I did watch the trailer of the movie at vanishingbees.com and also a couple of the other links associated with this. Until you read and listen to this you just don't realize how important the bees are to keeping the world spinning. I also googled up a list of "bee plants." Some I had, but I bought three more to add to my garden. I had already read "Secret Life of Bees" as well as seeing the movie.

Picture attached shows the bee plants I have planted in my garden. This merit badge did provoke some interesting conversations with my fellow "Farm Girls."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:17:55 AM  Show Profile
Meagan Johnson (dazed81, #1255) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner and intermediate level Shopping Green badge.

"I have 14 reusable shopping bags and also about 6 reusable bags that collapse. I use them when we go shopping, and even at places like the fabric store.

Our entire house is cleaned with non-toxic cleaners. I make my own cleaners from vinegar, baking soda, and ingredients like Borax, Lemon Juice, essential oils, and occasionally purchase an all-natural cleaner to try. We also use re-purposed rags, microfiber cloths, etc to clean with, and no paper towels.

We have elminated all swiffer and like products and I clean the floors with a steam mop and also have a handheld steam cleaner for surfaces and upholstery.

I also make my own soap and my own laundry detergent, using the Duggar Recipe. Previous to this I was using an all natural powdered detergent that I purchased online in bulk, 5 gallon buckets, and the same company's all natural oxy-boost stain treater purchased in 5 gallon buckets. They worked well but were costly, and I set out to make some at home, which I am very happy with.

Wonderfully. I have had the opportunity to share with many friends and family members the effectiveness of grean cleaners and laundry detergents. I have written lots of reviews on my blog of green products we have used, including my steam cleaner. I have many friends who have completely or partially converted to green cleaning and green laundry detergent. I also was able to give tips when I recently attended a parent workshop that was geared towards green cleaning in the home.

I also have completed a slideshow of photos and steps to making my own laundry soap using the Duggar method. :)

Instead of uploading photos I would like to direct you to the You Tube Slideshow of making the laundry detergent."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVeSl2_zWo
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:31:41 AM  Show Profile
Meagan Johnson (dazed81, #1255) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Gaining Ground badge.

"I have a compost bin that I started in 2008. We add to it all spring, summer, and fall, turning it regularly. We will now start to add the chicken poo to the compost, which has me so excited.

I also own and have read "Worms Eat My Garbage" and also "Let it Rot" by Stu Campbell.

I have considered using worms in my compost bin, but because of the cold weather, the worms would not survive the winter here, from what I have read. We do, however, find earthworms in the yard throughout the season, and the kids know right away to add them to the compost bin. :) They think it's so much fun!

The compost has actually not been going AS well as I thought it would. The compost turner that we purchased was, well, crap. So I will be starting this season with a pitchfork. if we had more space and aesthetics weren't an issue in town, I would have an open compost pile... the one that I have is very difficult to get inside and turn. I am looking forward to seeing what type of compost I will unearth this season, especially with the addition of the chicken poo and bedding.

Adding worms seasonally might just be the ticket, and since I have read up on them, I might just try that this year to see what happens. :) Perhaps this will help me with the intermediate level of this badge. :)"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:37:43 AM  Show Profile
Meagan Johnson (dazed81, #1255) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Backyard Farmer badge.

"We are raising a small flock of backyard chickens. They are fed organic chick starter (nothing medicated) and they are thriving! We love them! I never knew chickens could be so awesome! I have read several Hobby Farm and grit publications, as well as "Chick Days" by Jenna Woginrich and am currently reading (and finding it fascinating!) "The Chicken Health Handbook" by Gail Damerow. My dad grew up with chickens, and he is excited to watch us raising them. Today I started converting an old dog house to a chicken coop, adding venting, an external nest box, a closing door, and a small attached run.

I am SO happy that we decided to undertake this exciting experience!

It's been going wonderfully. The chicks are a joy to raise and really quite easy to care for. The kids love them and even the dog has done well with them. They are growing SO FAST! I can't wait to finish the coop!

Here are some of our most recent chicken photos. I have more if you need them :)"

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=292978&id=595797731&l=190c0d85f3
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:48:27 AM  Show Profile
Meagan Johnson (dazed81, #1255) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a beginner level First Aid badge.

"We already have first aid kits in the bathroom, kitchen, and garage. We also have smoke detectors in all rooms on our main floor and in the attic and basement. I check the batteries in them twice a year at time change and replace them regardless of their condition.

Last spring I put together first aid kits for each vehicle we own. I also check them each spring and replenish them, and check the expiration dates on medications as I keep tylenol, Motrin, and Benadryl in them.

I also keep crushable emergency ice packs, because with two toddlers, most of our injuries involve falls of some sort or bumps and bruises. I also keep extra things like an all natural sting-stop for bug bites, and individual doses of Benadryl spoons in case of allergic reactions, bee stings, etc. I have also made laminated tags for each bag that include personal information and emergency contact info for each child, like Date of birth, names, parent names, telephone numbers, pediatrician name and contact info, and alternate contacts (grandparents, neighbors, etc).

I shared photos of these with my friends and inspired many others with small children to make first aid kits for their vehicles. They are SO nice to have and we use them every single year. We also take them camping with us, because we have our vehicles with us and we tent camp.

My husband was very grateful because one day when he had the kids, one of them fell and had a good bump to the head, and the ice pack was a lifesaver. I had a friend's child fall at the park and use an ice pack, and another time my daughter fell and busted her lip at the park and I had the ice pack right there ready. Also great to have bandaids and neosporin and bactine for those bad falls on concrete that bring on knee scrapes."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  10:56:24 AM  Show Profile
Lyn Bleiler (Taos Lyn, #2702) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Heirlooms Forever! badge.

"On a snowy spring day, I read Lynn Coulter's wonderfully informative and fun book "Gardening with Heirloom Seeds," and was so inspired that I'll be planting only heirloom flower seeds. There are so many beautiful varieties that work with my dream of a cottage garden. I'll also be planting a few heirloom vegetables (starting with tomatoes) this year. I'm sure I'll refer to Lynn's book again and again throughout the growing season.

Thanks to newfound interest in heirloom seeds - especially flowers - I've been able to map out how I want my little cottage garden to look this summer and now I can hardly wait to get started."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  11:44:52 AM  Show Profile
Lyn Bleiler (Taos Lyn, #2702) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Crochet badge.

"A friend gave me a bag of leftover wool and although I wouldn't have chosen the colors myself, I loved how they go together. I crocheted a scarf in single crochet, and added a crocheted flower embellishment, and a lacy trim stitch on the edges. I was reminded how my childhood friend's grandmother taught us to crochet when we were very young, and what a gift that was so I asked my friend if her granddaughter might enjoy learning, and now we have weekly lessons that are really fun.

I really like the scarf and wish I had enough yarn leftover for a matching hat. My friend's granddaughter is really excited with her progress - but the best part is that my friend (73 years old) is even more thrilled with her own progress. Turns out she always wanted to learn to crochet so now the three of us are having a lot of fun!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  11:51:28 AM  Show Profile
Meagan Johnson (dazed81, #1255) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Aprons badge.

"I love to sew. I have several aprons, but this time I actually had a need for an outside apron. With two little ones and an armful of laundry, I have serious issues with transporting so many things. :) Especially challenging were clothespins. in previous times I had a clothespin bag that I had sewn for myself, but I was in the habit of leaving it out on the clothesline all season, because I didn't have enough arms to carry it inside. The bag got faded and began to tear, and the clothespins would get icky (I prefer wooden ones to plastic).

I needed a solution for clothespins that was handsfree and could hold a LOT because we have serious laundry here, especially with mamma cloth and cloth diapers and cloth wipes. We also use cloth napkins.

I adapted an online tutorial for a pocketed apron and made my own clothespin apron.

I ADORE this apron. It is everything I ever needed and it's SO PRETTY and sunny! I love that I don't have to reach across the line for a clothespin or slide the clothespin bag and reposition it with me so often. I keep it on a hook inside the front porch, and whenever I take out a basket or two of laundry I just tie it on, put the basket on my hip, and still have a free hand to open and close doors and help a little one down the steps. It has become the most practical apron! I think I will make another this year to keep my gardening tools in, and maybe even one for gathering produce in the garden. *adore!*"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  11:59:44 AM  Show Profile
Meagan Johnson (dazed81, #1255) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner and intermediate level Crochet badge.

"I have completed both the beginner and intermediate Crochet badges.

I learned to crochet as a child, from my aunt. It is something that I am very happy she taught me, because I haven't seen her or spoken to her since 2004. :(

My grandma was a wonderful knitter and crocheter but she died when my mom was 15. My mom never really learned, so my aunt taught me. Up until this past winter (I am 32) I did not know any crochet stitches besides single crochet. I could NOT follow a pattern. I purchased several books and spent LOTS of time learning to crochet new stitches. I taught my friend Lisa to crochet. She had only previously knittted. Then I taught my friend Anya to crochet. She had also only knitted. As I increased my knowledge and my confidence, I learned to love crochet even more. I made small blankets for my daughter's dolls to practice new stitches, especially pretty openwork ones. I also made a poncho for my 3 year old daughter.

I made each of my children a hat and scarf for winter, each hat had earflaps and followed a pattern. I attempted to make mittens and socks... I made one of each (hee hee, I couldn't make two alike, I must practice).

Then I started to make my daughter a twin sized stripe blanket that matches her comforter. It took me all winter to make but I was so happy and proud when I finished! I would take it to church and crochet during the service and other churchgoers would stop by to comment on how pretty it was and how much they loved to see it's progress. I have had several people since then ask me to teach them (here I come Expert Level Badge!!!)

I have just started a twin sized blanket for my son, using different squares that I will hook together. :)"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  12:14:13 PM  Show Profile
Lyn Bleiler (Taos Lyn, #2702) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge.

"A friend had given me a wonderful burlap fold-up sewing kit which was a perfect start to assembling all I needed for a complete kit. A cardboard cake box I found at a thrift store is the perfect container for all of my supplies. A stuffed fabric pear I made from a pattern in an old Somerset Magazine makes a fun pin cushion.

It is great having all of the supplies in one portable container to take on the road."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  12:21:25 PM  Show Profile
Lyn Bleiler (Taos Lyn, #2702) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an intermediate level Get It Together badge.

"It felt so good to finally go through the kitchen and focus on what things I need, and what things should be passed on to someone who can use them. The list of needs includes: measuring spoons and measuring cups (believe it or not); a bigger cutting board, a crock pot, and more staples (rice, pasta, canned goods).
Taos has a free box at our recycling center so I took a box of items there where I know they find a good home.

Giving away some things freed up a lot of cabinet space and having a list has helped a lot. I bought a crock pot which I've wanted for a long time, and found a good-sized butcher block cutting board at a resale shop. Garage sale season is upon us (hooray!) so I'll keep the wish list tucked in my pocket. Let the hunt begin!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  12:27:57 PM  Show Profile
Shasta Forrester (Shastasue, #2715) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a beginner and intermediate level Woman-at-Arms badge.

"My entire life I've been around guns. My dad taught me gun safety at a young age. My family is not a hunting family but has guns for sport and protection. It wasn't until I met my husband that I found an interest in hunting. He enrolled me into a hunter safety course as an anniversary present. After completing the course I bought my rifle, a 30-6, and spent a lot of time learning about my gun. I've spent well over 20 hours shooting my gun and practicing hunter safety.

After spending a lot of time target shooting, I've now got my hunting license. I've been on a few unsuccessful hunts but enjoy every bit of it. The quality time with my husband, and thought of providing for my family makes me enjoy it even more. I am looking forward to going out with a fellow farmgirl to earn my expert badge."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  12:39:11 PM  Show Profile
Shasta Forrester (Shastasue, #2715) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Aprons badge.

"A good friend and fellow farmgirl had a pattern for a half apron. She took me under her wing for this project. If took two full days and a broken sewing machine but I did it.

I love it!!! I've never had or used an apron before but now you won't see me in the kitchen without it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  1:16:10 PM  Show Profile
Nicole Christensen (texdane, #1155) has received a certificate of achievement in Farmgirl Legends for earning a Chapter Leader badge.

"Last year I started my own chapter, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters. In the last year, the following members have joined:

1. Nicole Christensen (myself, Chapter Leader)
2. Ali Minasian
3. Suzanne Sherwood
4. Jacqueline Ferri
5. Betty McTiernan
6. Jolene Isdale
7. Cathey Jayne
8. Kristen Solt
9. Dina Daum
10. Teri Johnson
11. Heidi Jackson
12. Barb Delaney
13. Adrienne Roberts

There are a handful of other ladies who have asked to come, and are on my invite list, but haven't made it to a get-together yet."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  1:17:26 PM  Show Profile
Nicole Christensen (texdane, #1155) has received a certificate of achievement in Farmgirl Legends for earning a Chapter Guru badge.

"In the past year (April to April), I have organized my chapter with the following:

1. Presented to my chapter about going organic and plastic free (Presented to the girls about how my family has changed our lives and home by doing so, and some of the girls have followed)
2 Took a jam making class together, and then I gave the girls my own tips as jam making is a hobby
3. Organized and took a rustic farmgirl class together, learning to milk a cow, different garden skills,and bake a pie from scratch using all ingredients gathered at the farm
4. I have taught three of the girls (and one of their daughters) how to knit.
5. Hosted a friend who owns a goat farm and she presented the great points of using goat milk soap
6. We have also done a Halloween goodie bag swap and a homemade gift swap at Christmas
7. Created and organized a "Soup Swap"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  1:39:00 PM  Show Profile
Nicole Christensen (texdane, #1155) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Homespun Christmas badge.

"This past year, I made all my own Christmas tags with stamps and yarn for my packages. It was so fun. I also made most of my Christmas presents: jam for my friends and family, cookies for my father and stepfather, a knitted shawl for my sister-in-law, a knitted dress scarf for my DH, and a hat for my DD.

Great! Everyone loved their gifts, my budget was not over, and I will start earlier in the year and try to make ALL my gifts! It is fun and challenging, and so rewarding when the recipient receives it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  1:54:03 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson (FieldsofThyme, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Farmgirl Legends for earning the Schoolmarm Cleaning Up badge.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  2:21:09 PM  Show Profile
Kristina Nelson (FieldsofThyme, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Farmgirl Spirit badge.

"I am unable to have a "bash" at my house due to 3 dogs and no outdoor fencing (we do not cage our dogs).

I did however, send out invitations to friends and family, to the MaryJane Farmgirl Sisterhood. I introduced them to the badge program, with links and examples of my accomplishments. I listed all of the books, and suggested they borrow them from the library for more information. I listed all of the MJF links for purchasing the books, store items and the forum. Several are interested, but very busy to join at this time. I will also post our chapter meeting notes in our local paper, hoping to draw more attention to the program, and our chapter."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  2:40:12 PM  Show Profile
Diane Rathje (Countrypotter, #1641) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Get It Together badge.

"I finally sorted and cleaned my plastic food storage area. I did toss items that are no longer safe to use and took the remaining containers to the local recycle center.

The cabinet looks great. In fact, I've been able to keep it organized for over a month now. I no longer have to shield myself from getting covered in plastic when opening the door. Thanks for the motivation to get it done!"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page