Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2007 :  10:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I went to church with two loving friends from the horse Ranch and then was invited to the pastor's house for lunch. We at their house and all totaled were about 17 people (they have 10 kids!) Then all afternoon we played games such as "telephone on paper".

Telephone on Paper is like the old childhood game of "Telephone" where you sat in a circle. One person would think of a word and it would get whispered from person to person and you would see if the same word got all the way around.

Well with "Telephone on Paper" you start with as many pieces of paper as there are players. You write a phrase on the first sheet and pass the whole bunch of papers to the person sitting next to you. They read your phrase and try to translate that in to a picture. Then they pass it on. Pictures are translated into phrases and phrases are translated into pictures. Then at the end each person reads and shows their pile of papers. It is lots of fun!

It was a great way to spend a rainy Sunday morning and afternoon. :)

Alee

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2007 :  10:26:18 PM  Show Profile
How fun! Good for you Alee. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2007 :  12:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Alee,
Thats sounds like so much fun! I am so glad you had such a wonderful day! May it be the start to a wonderful week!!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I Had a Wonderful Day Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page