Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 THANKYOU KIM THE HANDMAIDEN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic THANKYOU KIM THE HANDMAIDEN Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  10:12:37 AM  Show Profile
Thankyou Kim for the cute mail art card, ans Jack and Dave were so excited that you mentioned them on the card. They think spring will be here this weekend!
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  10:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
According to my local weatherman(not nearly as cute and believable as Jack and Dave), spring will arrive in KY this weekend, too!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

The Handmaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Kim
Shreveport Louisiana
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2007 :  12:18:35 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, I'm so glad you let me know your card arrived! Happy too, that Jack and Dave were excited about the recognition. I bet they'll be on the lookout for more mailart and springtime!! Tell them in their next pics to turn around and let me get a peek at their sweet faces. I have a friend who has a bear named, Monroe. He does everything with her, watches her cook, rides in the car to do errands, goes on trips, etc. The funny thing is he really does have quite a personality! I'm sure similiar to Jack and Dave. Perhaps I'll snap a pic the next time he visits and to send it to the boys.

Continue to hold springtime in your heart..it's a comin'!

Kim

"Faith shall finish all that Hope begins."

joan walsh anglund
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic THANKYOU KIM THE HANDMAIDEN Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page